• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Aislinn continued to eat in silence as she did not know what to speak about. I have a feeling that he is expecting me to speak first, but I have no idea what to speak about. Sherwood was a very talkative man; he would tell me about everything that I did not need to read the daily prophet or the quibbler. I could just sit there and listen, and he did not care if I spoke or not. When I met Vincent for the first time, I was very rude, because I found it fun to tease a vampire, afterwards we chitchatted like families until he was foolish enough to fall in love with me. Robert is a pervert and has only one thing in his mind that a conversation with him is useless...Alastair is different, he is so charming but yet so difficult to get to know him personally. What shall I speak to him about? I’m curious about him but yet I don't know what kind of subject to choose for a conversation. It feels so weird to ask him about his interests, what he likes or not likes. Perhaps he is like Elias, of course not an arrogant type, but someone who is quiet, perhaps we will soon know each other by time without the need to speak so much?

"Thank you so much for the lovely dinner," Aislinn thanked Alastair politely as soon as she had finished and stood up to leave. "I appreciate it," she smiled. "Goodnight"

221f2865ea3d740f742b8441747147ed.png

It was a sleepless night for Elias. He was staring at the ceiling above him and thinking about Luna, thinking about the past. I did everything for her, everything I possibly could think about. The access to the ministry before, every possible precaution to protect her from the authorities. And yet.... everything we had together crashed into pieces. Nothing is different from the time when we fought her mother. I won't be surprised if Luna chose to torture or kill me soon. Why did she want to be with me from the beginning? But I cannot blame her, she told me about the condition with her heart from the start...it is my fault. I have none to blame but myself for failing to be the right one for her....but yet I cannot help but wonder if I had failed if I had met another woman than her....I am still young, I could date any girl I desired, but it is too difficult when every girl seem to yearn for my affection, who shall I choose and will I ever make the right decision? I don't want to create rivals, but there will always be jealous girls and it cannot be helped. Strangely, I still feel that I belong to Luna and thinking about other woman than her is like a forbidden act...but nothing seemed to work with her and I’m back to the same thought, I’m just walking around in circles, not knowing how I shall break this vicious path and change everything to the good. It was already difficult to break away from her from the start and now it is more difficult than ever. Is it worth it to sacrifice my heart just to be with her? Won't I lose all my feelings and turn to a cold man if I did that? Does my family deserve this? I don't know anymore. I feel like death would be the most soothing right now, but my family does not deserve it...but I have failed in pleasing both my mother and Luna...how shall I explain this for my mother? Of course, she will blame me for everything....in the end everything has been my fault...I’m the one to blame...the only solution to this is to date another girl, but I am worried it will only hurt Luna, but why? She cannot feel or love, she does not have her heart, she want a man who could love her for who she is without any physical affection...but I promised her that I won't leave her, that I would be her friend no matter what but yet she expected me to blame her for everything, why? It feels like nothing have become any better but that I might have made her to my enemy....we will never be able to come to an agreement.....anyway, I don't know anymore, I feel lost...

He lay awake until dawn and got up as soon as his emerald glowed. The time had finally come. Well, it is a comfort that I actually never fail to comply her orders....

He walked out from his office and was soon accompanied with the rest of the deatheaters in the entrance hall.

"Did Quinn inform the students?" He asked as he walked past Macnair.

"Yes, they won't have any more lessons because they need to study for their finals, no more or less."

"Good.."

"By the way, the seventh years were very happy about the coming graduation ball-"

"Eli!!!"

Elias turned around and faced his sister who came running towards him from the great hall.
"Why are you not joining us during the meals in the great hall anymore?" she asked as she looked anxiously at him. She pulled him by his sleeve and dragged him away from the other professors, so she could speak to him in privacy. "What's the matter with you? I can see on your face that you have not been sleeping for two nights and you have been crying, haven't you?"

"I’m alright, dear-"

"No you are not! Your eyes are red and swollen and you have black shadows under them. You look so weary, much wearier and worse than you did when I came home for the winter holidays.."

"Lily, please, I am just having a little hard time. I never had the opportunity to rest after my time in Azkaban..."

"Are you having nightmares about that place?"

"Yes.." The first time I feel so bad about lying...I have never lied to my sister... "Anyway, I need to leave, I and the others have a meeting with Luna.." Elias hurried to say as he embraced his sister. "I promise to join you for meals in the Great Hall when I’m back..."

"Thank you so much for the lovely dinner," Aislinn thanked Alastair politely as soon as she had finished and stood up to leave.

Alastair raised his eyebrows, surprised that she had barely talked. He then stood up as well, and replied politely with "I am glad you enjoyed it."

"Goodnight"

"Goodnight." he smiled charmingly. "I am certain that you will rest well after that dinner. " he smiled. I have to admit, I was slightly disappointed. Most women prefer to be listened to, so I assumed she would be the same. However, it appears that Miss Aislynn is more like Luna in that she prefers to remain quiet and only say things of importance, rather than the cliche flood of pointless dialogue. He smiled once more as he turned around and waved his hand for the dishes to clean themselves.

In the morning, two notes were stuck Aislynn's door. The first was from Alastair, and it read:

Dear Aislynn,

I wished to express my gratitude that you chose to dine with me last night. It was a quiet yet enjoyable meal, and I hope to have more soon. I hope that you have rested well.

Please inform me when you wish to dine again, since I have been rather selfish in that I gave you no notice prior to our dinner. The reason being is that I wish for it to be on your terms, rather than relying on your politeness not to decline.

I do hope that you have a pleasant day.

~Alastair DiVilliers.

It shared some similarities to Luna's handwriting, in that it was long and elegant, but Alastair's slanted slightly, and it was written in purple instead of Luna's usual green.

Below that, was a note from Luna.

Dear Aislynn,

Tonight I shall be hosting quite a special event. All of the death eaters who supported this cause will be invited to have a bit of fun with our captured professors. I have been anticipating this event, but have thus far been awaiting your safe return from your journey.

The event will begin at seven sharp, and everyone will be assembled in the center of the labyrinth. I shall read off the list of traitors, and everyone shall request the one that they would like. Of course, some of us will have to share.

~ Luna

Aislinn woke up early in the morning to find two notes stuck under her door. In the dim light of the dawn she read the first note.

Dear Aislynn,

I wished to express my gratitude that you chose to dine with me last night. It was a quiet yet enjoyable meal, and I hope to have more soon. I hope that you have rested well.

Please inform me when you wish to dine again, since I have been rather selfish in that I gave you no notice prior to our dinner. The reason being is that I wish for it to be on your terms, rather than relying on your politeness not to decline.

I do hope that you have a nice day.

~Alastair DiVilliers.

Already comfortable to call me by my first name, though he is at least formal and respectful. Sherwood never respected or accepted the fact that I did not like when he bent my name his own way and called me Ash. Anyway, Alastair wish to get to know me and I also wish to get to know him, but come on, why do I have to inform him when I wish to dine? Perhaps he does not know my true nature hence he takes such a risk by already treating me as if I am his mistress. I would toy around and make a good use of any other man who treated me this way. All for my own desires and just toss him whenever I get tired of him. Just like I did with Sherwood. Of course, I would never go so far to have a romantic affair but as far enough to exploit the situation to my own advantage. But I cannot treat Luna's brother this way. No, I am not going to run after Alastair, I never run after men, seriously, I expect him to take the first step since he is the man.... If I take the first step and ask him out for dinner it would be the same as to make him into my puppet. Taking advantage of the situation because he is ready to fulfil my wishes...It's tempting, if Robert had not been a liar or a pervert, I would have taken advantage of him hehehe. But anyway, it would be different if I and Alastair already knew each other and I was his lady, then I would not hesitate to ask him anything, but now when we hardly knew each other I cannot do this or I would just take advantage of him, which is the last thing I would do in the world. So, the best is that I won't reply to his letter, on the other hand, I have no idea what to write to him and I better wait him to ask me out for dinner next time....

Aislinn folded the letter by Alastair and put it on her bedside table and opened the second. This time it was by Luna. She smiled wickedly as she read it. Finally, the time have come, I hope Vincent have arrived in time for this. Robert will be there at the event and I am sure he is foolish enough who have not given up on me, everyone else will be there. It is the perfect time to introduce my cousin at this event. Aislinn smiled viciously at the thought of how Robert, Avery and Macnair would react if there was a vampire at the event.
And I am not bringing him for nothing, he will also get his share of the traitors...

She folded Luna's letter and put it away. She washed and spent almost one hour to go through her closet until she found a perfect dress for the event. It was elegant yet suited a party. She also found a pair of matching high boots. As she dressed, she noticed that her hairstyle did not suit her apparel. If I am going strapless, then I don't like to leave both my shoulders and arms to much bare. I better ask the hair stylist at the hair parlor in Diagon Alley this morning... She thought as she left quietly and discreetly without alerting anyone

b7d60af0d5be2d30066b0694d863ecb9.gif

Hours later, Aislinn sneaked inside her manor. She walked upstairs and peaked inside Vincent's bedroom. Thank goodness, he is back... She closed his door quietly and descended the stairs to sit for a while in the garden behind the house. But she did not reach that far. Someone placed his hand at her shoulder and always made her jump up of surprise.

"I am sorry if I woke-" She smiled apologizing when she turned around and discovered Vincent.

"You foolish girl, what were you thinking about?" He looked furiously at her.

She looked confusingly at him. "What?"

"Transylvania!!"

How did he know? I was invisible all the time...

"I don't know how you did it, because I never saw you, but I clearly sensed you and heard your voice!"

"I was on a trip..." She answered, feeling very stupid. "I wished to discover the village during the daytime…"

He looked suspiciously at her as if he did not believe her. "Being able to resist the daylight is a rare ability, but that does not mean I am the only one mastering it. And you are a human-"

"But not pureblo-"

"You are still a human, no matter your blood! What if someone else had discovered you there? Have you ever thought of the consequences? You have no idea how you startled me when I heard and sensed you there....and how the other vampires reacted..."

Aislinn looked down at her feet. "I am so sorry, I was...just curious about the village since grandmother mentioned you were there.."

"And you could not wait until I came back to ask me to take you on a tour?"

"Well...I wanted to surprise you..." The words slipped out of her mouth before she could think. "I am really sorry..." She hurried to say. "I did not know..."

"And you think I am less intelligent because I am vampire, don't you? You think that I never noticed how you used to laugh at me whenever you introduced me or if I asked to many questions??"

"I am so sorry...." She was still looking down at her feet, feeling impotent to meet his eyes. "I never meant to laugh at you..."

He turned away and walked back to his room leaving her with the most uncomfortable and awkward feelings ever. She sighed deeply and walked out in the garden to clear her mind.

"So, would you like to come with me?" Aislinn asked Vincent carefully, after explaining about the event, later during the afternoon. She was sitting at the tree swing and he was standing with his back against the wall facing her.

"Of course, I can never say no when there's food for me...." He replied with smirk.

She smiled with relief.

"How many humans do you need?"

"One adult is fine to keep my hunger away for tonight. I wish I could devour more at once, but I cannot drink more than a certain amount once a night..."

"Aha, my friend might save you some in bottles then..."

Luna awoke in the morning smiling wickedly. She showered and changed her clothing with such speed, yet her mind wasn't there. It was too busy thinking about tonight's event that she didn't focus on anything else until she came to her closet.

"I believe that the dress that you wore to the battle would be lovely." Nagini smiled.

"I agree. Who cares what Elias thinks? " she rolled her eyes while taking out her dress and putting it on "It may bring back memories for him, but I don't care anymore. I barely care if he shows up or not, besides the fact that that would be insubordination."

Nagini looked at her, admiring her honesty and blood lust. Her organized way of doing things and her rules when it came to serious matters.

Alastair awoke in the morning, got ready in his usual well-chosen attire, and walked straight to Luna's bedroom. When he knocked, she was ready, with her hair falling in elegant curls at her shoulders, and black nail polish that magically put itself on without Luna touching it, then drying in a second.

"Good morning, Alastair!" she smiled cordially, although some excitement found its way into her voice.

"Good morning, Luna." he smiled, looking her up and down. "You look lovely. "

"Thank you." she smiled. I know he means it . . . Not like Elias, always acting like some love-struck fool all the time, but as a brother, who has nothing to gain by offering his sister genuine compliments. He says things that he means. If he has nothing genuine to say, he will not say it.

"You are quite welcome, Luna." he smiled, taking her hand. "Have you put out the invitations, yet?" he asked curiously.

"No. I intend to do it tonight. That way, no one has a chance to invite any last minute friends. We already are short on- "

"Why, may I ask, did you inform Aislynn?" Alastair asked, slightly confused.

"Because she has a family that would take great pleasure in sharing with her." she smiled wickedly. "I won't tell you the full story, since it is hers to tell, if she so wishes." Luna finished politely.

"Hmm." Alastair nodded thoughtfully. They are not werewolves . . . are they? Vampires? Ghouls? Now I'm just getting carried away . . . Miss Aislynn couldn't . . . she simply couldn't be related to such beings. They aren't all monsters, though . . .

"Have you gotten the list ready?" Luna asked, noticing his slightly distant look.

"Hmm? Ah, yes, the list is all ready." he said, coming out of his thoughts. He waved his wand, and the list soared from his bedroom to his hand in a second. He gracefully handed her the neatly rolled scroll, and she thanked him before descending the stairs.

Alastair followed her, and took a deep breath before asking the question he had been looking forward to the least. "Will you be sharing with anyone?" he asked politely, succeeding in sounding causal.

"I was planning on sharing with Aislynn if she did not ask a friend to join her. However, my answer is no. I wanted to have fun by myself, without anyone-" like Elias "-keeping me from enjoying it to its fullest."

"Do you mind if I wasn't present for this event?" Alastair asks politely, wishing to be far away when the screams of the prisoners begin echoing about the halls.

"No . . . Not at all." Luna smiled. "I am sure you have lots of business of your own to attend to." she smiled, not thinking much of it.

"I will see you again tomorrow." he smiled, putting on his long black Victorian coat.

"Farewell, Alastair." Luna smiled, holding out a hand to shake.

"Farewell, Luna." Alastair replied lovingly, bypassing her hand to give her a hug. "I love you, and I already miss you." he whispered.

"So do I." Luna smiled.

She watched as Alastair picked up his top hat on the way out, and closed the door gently behind him.

She sighed as soon as he left. "I already miss you, as well."

Raven sat on a cloud, watching Alastair with a dreamy look on her face. I am happy that Aislynn likes him, and that he has fallen for her, in return, but still . . . she was imagining herself in Aislynn's place.

"Obsessing over a mere human, are we?" Alden whispered in her ear.

Raven jumped, and turned around to slap him.

Alden was only slightly hurt by her hit; it was more of a blow to his ego than to his body.

"HOW DARE YOU! After all this time, YOU still have no respect for manners or consideration! Ever wonder why I had to try to get that from humans?"

"A human who already has a love interest, and apparently no interest in you. Fear, perhaps, but no love. " He said with a smirk.

Raven stood up, so angry that she could have hurt him back, but too saddened to actually take action. "Goodbye, Alden." she said bitterly, flying away and leaving him alone.

"You look so sick," Persephone commented carefully.

"I am fine," Elias replied slightly annoyed. Seriously, she sounds like Lily now, taking pity over me..

"Honestly..." Macnair turned around. "You look like a disaster. You are not worried about the event, are you? I thought you were looking forward-"

"It is not about that...."

"Then what is it? Elias?" Persephone looked anxiously at him.

He remained silent, clearly not wishing to speak about the matter.

"You cannot enter the party like you look like," Macnair said thoughtfully. "You will just exploit yourself for her...she is not like any other women, Elias, she is the late dark lord's daughter..." His voice shivered slightly at his last sentence.

"First time you say something of relevance, mate," Rockwood grinned.

"And have I ever spoken things of nonsense? I am a professor in Care of Magical Creatures after all."

"I have actually been wondering if you ever suited that...."

Some laughed. Elias' expression did not change. He remained silent. It does not matter, Luna have already seen me during my weakest state...

"By the way, how much time do we have before we need to be there?"

"A couple of hours..."

"Then let's pamper him a bit," Persephone nodded towards Elias. "Ivan has a lot of useful potions, don't you?"

Seriously, I don't need this treatment...but when I think about it, perhaps I shouldn't show Luna my worse state...

Alastair opened the door to the shop, ringing the bell as he did so.

“Good morning, Sir. Good to see you back so soon.” the employee behind the counter said.

“Yes. I came back for more of those Gothic vests you had last time. You said you’d be re-stocking within three days, and-” he pointed to his watch jokingly.

“Ah, yes.” The employee said, coming out from behind the cash register. “Let me show you. They have yet to be placed on display, since I was waiting for you to have the first pick.”

Alastair raised his eyebrows, guessing that she was lying just to cover the fact that she had been slacking off. Darkest Creatures . . . What a lovely store. It suits my tastes perfectly. So many vests and ascots . . . belts and . . . I wonder if Aislynn shops here?

Meanwhile

Crystal touched her emerald, then send an excited message to Aislynn. “Good morning, Aislynn!” she paused. “I received an invitation to tonight’s event! I thought it would be great if we went shopping together to get some amazing new clothing!” she exclaimed. “Meet me there, if you want, because I am in serious need of a new torn skirt.” She joked. “Bye!” With that, she grabbed her bag and slipped on her long coat, concealing her clothing.

“If it isn’t our best associate!” the employee smiled when Crystal entered. “Here to sell or buy?” she smiled.

“Please . . . Not so loud.” Crystal said, looking around. No one’s here this morning, except for- she thought, looking at Alastair, who was looking at the assortment of pocket watches at the other side of the store, which was dedicated to men’s clothing. Even if she did know him, she wouldn’t recognize him, as his back was facing her.

“I won’t mention it again.” She said, rolling her eyes. “I still don’t know why you want to keep it a secret that you make half of these clothes!” she exclaimed. She seemed excited about something today; she often spoke in a louder voice when she was excited.

“Rosaleya, please-” Crystal began, but it was too late.

“Excuse me?” Alastair said politely to Crystal. “Did this young lady just say that you make half of these clothes?”

“. . . Yes.” Crystal sighed, not taking her angry eyes off the employee.

“Then I am pleased to meet you.” Alastair said, holding his hand out to shake. “Alastair DiVilliers. Well done.” He complimented, gesturing to the many clothes in the room “Why not show me which ones you made?”

Crystal was too overwhelmed by his natural charm that she could barely listen to his words. When there was a break in his dialogue, she didn’t know what to say. “Hmm?” she said, giving her head a little shake. Focus. . . I’ve got to focus. . . Look at me, getting distracted by a man’s charm. I won't fall for this again, not after what happened with Robert.

“I said, why not show me which items of clothing you’ve made?” he asked. When asked to repeat words, most people repeated louder, or slightly annoyed. Alastair, however, repeated his last words gently, taking her hand.

“Mmm hmm.” She nodded, walking to the men’s side of the store. She showed him several vests, most of which he had taken a liking to. Coats, blazers, and top hats followed, and even an assortment of ascots made from rarer material.

“Admirable work.” He smiled when she had finished. “I am surprised you would take an interest in making these sorts of clothes, since not many people favor them these days.” He said.

“She’s got a natural talent, but she is too modest to publicize it.” The employee said, dreamily eyeing Alastair.

“Well, I’ll continue on with my purchases.” Alastair said, summoning the pieces he had taken a liking to. He purchased five pieces: two vests, one ascot, one top hat, and one pocket watch. Crystal had made on of the vests, the ascot, and the top hat.

“That’ll be. . . ” she employee said, pointing to the expensive total.

“Great.” He said, not minding at all. Time for bargaining. “I will pay the full price of all of these items-” he gestured, pointing to the clothes on the counter “-But I’d like the watch for half-price.” He said, eyeing the 500 galleon price tag.

“What about three hundred and fifty?” a man appeared from the back of the store. “And we’ll leave it at that?”

“I can handle this.” The employee said, annoyed.

“Not if it is a charming young man who you cannot take your eyes off of.” The shopkeeper said, pointing an angry finger at the girl. “Get upstairs, and begin bringing down the ladies’ accessories from the boxes. They were due this morning. ” he scorned.

“Now, what may I do for you?” the man said once the girl had gone upstairs with a saddened look on her face. He turned to Alastair to give him his full attention.

Crystal had walked to a shelf of women’s shoes, and was using one of the store’s many full - sized mirrors to watch Alastair’s interaction.

“I’d like these items-” Alastair said politely “-but I cannot afford the watch, as well as the clothes. I’d like the watch for half price.“

“Half price? Good thing I didn’t leave it to Rosaleya to bargain with you. ” the man said, pondering how much he was willing to go for.

“I am certain that you are aware I have been frequenting this location? Business is usually slow this time of year, and I would hate to stop coming here.” Alastair said pointedly “I know a few friends of mine who would appreciate what this store has to offer as well, but heaven forbid that they never find out about it . . . ”. he paused dramatically.

“Alright. . . Let’s say the watch is four hundred and thirty?” the man said.

“Alright.” Alastair smiled, counting out galleons one by one in front of him . . . slowly.

Twenty minutes later

Alastair had counted out all of the galleons he needed, and then the man counted them out quickly, his patience running very short now. “There are still three hundred galleons missing!” the man exclaimed angrily after he had counted the coins.

“Oh?” Alastair said as if he hadn’t noticed. “Alright, then.” He pulled out his bag of coins, and began counting even slower than before. “One . . . . two . . . . three . . . . ” he said. It took him a full thirty seconds to get to four.

ALRIGHT!” the shopkeeper exclaimed, grabbing the four extra coins and surrendering to Alastair.

“Oh? I thought you wanted your 296 galleons, Sir?” he said innocently, pulling out one more coin, even slower than before.

“Forget it . . . ” the man said desperately, blocking Alastair’s hand from placing the coin on the counter.

“Are you certain?” he asked, smiling.

“. . . Yes . . . ” the man said, nodding and sighing in defeat. “Please leave.”

“As you wish.” Alastair said mildly, leaving with his clothes levitating behind him.

“He didn’t even grab a bag! “ the man said as soon as Alastair left.

“He doesn’t want to hide who he really is . . . ” Rosaleya said, having finished in time to see Alastair’s victory.

“Go get the women’s skirts!” the man said, telling her for the fifth time this morning.

“Yes, Leigh.”

“It’s father! I don’t know why children insist on such disobedience, calling them by their first names!”

Crystal remained in the women’s section, hiding as she couldn’t’ stop laughing. She couldn’t get her mind off how well Alastair had handled the situation . . .

Aislinn picked out her wand and noticed that her wand was glowing as if her instincts had told her.

"What's that?" Vincent looked curiously at her wand.

She ignored him as she listened to the message to find out it was sent several hours ago by Crystal.
I must have received it when I was fixing my hair in the hair parlor this morning... Aislinn thought. She could not help but laugh. Merlin's beard, how could I miss this message, of course I won't have picked out my wand in front of the hair stylist, I won't reveal the emerald's function in front strangers…

"You are laughing at me again, aren't you?"

She bit her lips when he looked furiously at her again.

Seriously, when did he grow so sensitive all of sudden......

"No, absolutely not Vincent!" She said, as she tried to look as innocent as possible. "I was laughing at myself, at my own clumsiness for missing a message by a friend..." And it is true…

He did not reply and looked at her as if he was trying to accept the truth. She spoke Crystal's name and then her message to the emerald:

"Good afternoon, I am sorry that I did not check my emerald this morning, I was busy getting my hair done in the hair parlor heheh....I am free now until the event, let me know where you are and I'll come at once now...I think I need a gown.." She slightly blushed at the last sentence as she thought that she was getting a gown to wear for Alastair. If he has the courage to invite me to dinner again or perhaps asks me out for a date.... otherwise I could just keep the gown to other suitable occasions......

"Would you like to come shopping with me and my friend?" She asked Vincent. "The event won't start before seven o'clock this evening. We still have a plenty of time until then."

We actually never mentioned or spoke about our quarrel we had before....I wonder if he has forgotten about it, well I hope at least that he has no interest for me anymore, though I could try to explain for him why I cannot date a vampire, anyway I have mentally given Alastair one month…

Crystal sat at Zayne's Cafe, enjoying a burger and a chocolate milkshake with fries. Her emerald began to glow, and she heard Aislynn's message. She smiled. Great! I thought she was just really busy . . . I was worried she wouldn't have something nice and new to wear for the event. I don't want to buy her anything, since all of the fun in getting clothes is in the shopping. "That's great. " she replied, fingering her emerald. "I understand that you were busy. I am at Zayne's cafe having lunch right now, and I cannot wait to see your new haircut. I'll meet you at the store we love! See you soon!" she smiled. Several customers turned their heads, and Crystal blushed. Errr. . Next time, I'll go to the bathroom before replying. . . This is quite embarrassing. She thought as whispers of her being slightly crazy spread. She left her meal, as she was almost done anyway, and paid the bill. "For your information, it was a patronus message to a friend!" she said, annoyed as one man gave her an odd look as she left.

She walked to Darkest Creatures, picking up a chocolate chip ice cream on the way. She stood outside the store, up against the wall, laughing at the way Alastair had bargained earlier. She had just finished when Aislynn arrived there with Vincent. "Good afternoon." Crystal held out her hand to shake to Aislynn. She then turned to Vincent, holding out her hand. "Hello." she smiled politely.

Aislinn apparated just outside Knockturn Alley and waited as Vincent caught up with her with his own way of moving. She was wearing a full-length hooded cloak, hiding her apparel and new hairstyle. She led the way to the Darkest Creature's shop and spotted Crystal waiting just outside the store.

"Good afternoon." Crystal held out her hand and Aislinn took it with her both hands and smiled. "Good afternoon...This is my second cousin Mr. Vincent D'Arcy......Vincent.." She turned slightly to look at him. "This is my friend, Miss Crystal Thorne."

Crystal then turned to Vincent, holding out her hand.

"Hello." she smiled politely.

"Hello friend of Aislinn..." He smiled wryly and shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you.."

Aislinn bit her tongue so hard and made the weirdest grimace to suppress her laugh, glad that she was not facing him. Merlin's beard, he is so old fashioned..."Friend of Aislinn"..

"Euhmm...let's enter," she hurried to say and walked inside the store and turned to Vincent. "Alright, Vincent, what do you think about looking at the men's clothes while I and Crystal take a look at the women's clothes?" She did not expect him to reply when she turned to walk away expecting Crystal following her and Vincent to turn the other way. But he suddenly said:
"I thought we are shopping together, aren't we? So why do I have to walk alone here while you two walk together?"

Why the bloody hell did I ask him to join?

"But-" She made a half grimace not trying to laugh.

"I don't have any personal interest in women's clothes, and I assume that you two don't have any personal interests in men's clothes as well, so what is the problem if we together walk around here?" He did not wait for answer and went ahead.

Aislinn only shrugged and whispered to Crystal: "Let's just grab some gowns and look at them inside the fitting room."

She hurried towards the racks where gowns of several different styles were hanging. She grabbed three different styles which seemed to like and almost run to the fitting room. "Let's try them out, Crystal! And Vincent you wait outside!"

She left him astonished and confused. "Of course....."

When she was alone with Crystal in the fitting room, she magically hung the gowns in the air and took of her cloak, revealing an apparel and hairstyle that was not likely her.

10dbab8e798a60a9908e69e9b6c8745a.png

"I am sorry about my cousin, he can be a little weird, as you noticed he isn't a human.." She explained between muffled laughter. "Yet he is somehow intelligent, he is not stupid as he acts or speaks. But do not worry, he won't ever harm the ones who are my 'friends'...anyway what do you think?" She touched her curls tenderly. "I made a hair extension to hide my bare shoulders and arms…I am never used to walk around totally strapless but only wear trousers, shirts, jackets and comfortable clothes. I bought this dress and boots a year ago, but I never had the courage to wear them until now...If I ever wear any dress, it always have sleeves.." She giggled.

"Well...I am looking for a gown..I..I have met someone..uhm..well I expect him to ask me out for a date sooner or later, I just have this feeling that he and I like each other..." Aislinn giggled. "His style is Victorian yet dark, but I am unsure about these gowns...I picked them because I liked them hehee.."

15213183fd4704f0590f43234d7e6969.jpg
583e037a4eace096efbb712b293a44fe.jpg
a00235056f01fc6d5487c86911e8bd4c.jpg

"Hello friend of Aislinn.." He smiled wryly and shook hands with her. "Nice to meet you..."

That's an unusual greeting . . . "Are you alright?" Crystal said when she saw Aislynn's grimace.

"Euhmm...let's enter," she hurried to say and walked inside the store and turned to Vincent.

"I thought we are shopping together, aren't we? So why do I have to walk alone here while you two walk together?"

Is he a bit clingy, paranoid, or did something real happen that made him this worried? Is he trying to protect her from something?

"Let's just grab some gowns and look at them inside the fitting room."

"Alright." Crystal said, walking to the front desk, instead of the racks.

"I'd like the gowns I set aside earlier, please." she smiled.

Rosaleya handed her four gowns, and then Crystal thanked her and hurried off to the fitting rooms.

When Aislynn revealed her clothing, Crystal was so surprised.

That dress is very . . . It's beautiful, but just a bit too short.

"Your hair looks lovely both long and short." Crystal complimented, "And your heels are amazing! Have you placed some sort of cushioning spell on them, or are you walking in them without magic? I could never do that . . . I'd be like a baby giraffe." she laughed.

She looked at Aislynn's other choices, and when Aislynn explained what she wanted them for Crystal smiled.

"I am so happy that you found someone you really like!" Crystal smiled, thinking that she meant Vincent. "This is what I picked out. . . " she said, levitating the three dresses in front of Aislynn . . .

ef7c35a6dd785a4e675f13ecc16fe22a.jpg

"This one, of course, would be worn with a suitable undershirt. "

991fb632ab75fc56ba94b4c64fb672bd.jpg

"This one is my favorite, and I will buy it for the next formal occasion."

16829010419_eb28816aa3_b.jpg

"And this one I just cannot leave the store without." she laughed.

"Also, I found these boots. . . "

pleas266233_135692_jb.jpg

". . . The heels are thick enough so that I won't fall all over the place." she giggled. "What do you think? -Before you say anything, let me tell you what I think of yours." she interrupted, although not rudely; more out of excitement.

"The first one is beautiful. I love the red and the sleeves. The second one is a bit too plain for my tastes, though. This one-" she said, pointing to the third with wide eyes "Is gorgeous! I love it. I think you should go with this one, and the heels you have now . . . wonderful!" she exclaimed.

"Of course, I have manipulated these boots with magic," Aislinn laughed.
She looked at the gowns which Crystal had picked out. Oh the first one is lovely, I think I have a suitable shirt to wear it with...

She listened thoughtfully to Crystal's opinion and nodded in agreement.
"I'll keep the first one and change what I wear to the third..." She said as she immediately changed. "I hope the store keeper doesn't mind, I am paying for it anyway heheh."
I'll wear this short dress when I see Alastair for dinner again... She thought and blushed.
"The first one you showed me is gorgeous, you could wear at the event tonight. I'd like to have one as well...to wear it for my date" She giggled as she magically put up all her curls in a bun. "The second one is lovely, perfect for any ball or gala or you could wear it for tonight's event if you like, I actually don't know what will happen after the event."
If Luna throws a party afterwards, then I only wish to dance with Alastair, I hope it won't be complicated with Vincent..
"and the third is beautiful as well even it is formal."
it is to formal, both my grandmother and great aunt wear this kind of gown every day, I’ve even seen on old photographs that my mother used to wear same style as well
"and the boots are very pretty...heheh I have not only cast a cushioning spell on mine...I have even placed another spell on them to make the heels thick yet they look so thin, because I can be so clumsy that I would break my both legs if I fell hahahaha..."

Meanwhile
Vincent sighed audible as he stood outside the fitting room for a long time. He decided to look at the men's clothing instead for standing in the women's area and thus he walked away. As he passed the front desk, his eyes fell on Rosaleya. He smiled charmingly yet eerily at her as he eyed her neck hungrily and licked his lips.
It was such a long time ago I enjoyed a human girl. They are easily fooled, easily to seduce and lure, of course if they are non-magical and desperate enough, and every time it ended with devouring all their blood heheh...but if this girl is magical then it would be very complicated to try to seduce her.

"The first one you showed me is gorgeous, you could wear at the event tonight."

"I was thinking more of the last dress . . . But, I like your idea . . . I'll just have to find a suitable top."

"The second one is lovely, perfect for any ball or gala or you could wear it for tonight's event if you like, I actually don't know what will happen after the event."

"Neither do I. I asked Luna before I ate lunch, but she insisted that she would like to keep it a surprise. "

"and the third is beautiful as well even it is formal."

"Thank you. I was worried you might think it was suitable for an old lady, rather than me. But, I was hoping to wear it with a few nice accessories that would suit my tastes. " she smiled. "I love having a friend I can go shopping and talk about these styles with. Thanks!" she smiled, making mental note of the total of both Aislynn's and her own dresses. I have plenty to cover it . . . Especially since I get half off for being one of the store's suppliers . . .

"And the boots are very pretty...heheh I have not only cast a cushioning spell on mine...I have even placed another spell on them to make the heels thick yet they look so thin, because I can be so clumsy that I would break my both legs if I fell hahahaha..."

"That's quite creative!" she praised. "They look marvelous, but they are also comfortable! I don't know how the Muggles do it . . . "Without magic . . . They must hate their lives after they wear these sorts of shoes.

Rosaleya was reading a romance novel written by a witch who claimed to have written them from her own experiences. She didn't see Vincent wandering the store, or his hungry look when his eyes fell on Rosaleya. She only noticed when she felt him staring at her creepily after a few minutes. "Excuse me?" she smiled politely. "May I help you?"The way he is looking at me. . . Is he . . ? Is he attracted to me? I'd love to meet him properly. . . All of my life I've been sheltered by my father because my mother trusted a . . . she broke off as she neared Vincent, smiling charmingly. Anyway, I'm eighteen, and for God's sake I'm still a virgin! It's not like I want to do that . . . but I've never even hugged someone besides Crystal or Dad, let alone had a proper conversation that wasn't about the store. Forget a hug, what about exchanging names? No one has ever taken interest in me, because my father always-

"Rosaleya! Get upstairs and bring down the men's shoes!" her father said.

Rosaleya turned, and ascended the stairs with a sigh, stomping her feet.

"Get RID of that attitude, young lady!" Leigh said, getting angry again.

"Yes, Sir!" Rosaleya called from upstairs, saying the Sir part with extra force.

"Are you ready, Luna?" Alastair smiled, standing behind Luna as she looked in her full-length mirror.

"Yes. Why did you come back?" Luna asked, curiously. "I thought you were busy?"

"I simply couldn't find it within myself to miss such a wondrous occasion." Alastair smiled, running a soft hand along Luna's right arm. "Close your eyes." he said gently.

Luna did so, not even thinking to peek.

"There you are." he smiled a moment later, and Luna opened her eyes.

In addition to her already lovely appearance, Alastair had added an ornate choker to her neck.

"Surprise." he smiled.

"Thank you." Luna smiled. "It's lovely. "

"Be sure to mention that the occasion is formal, afterwards, when you send out the invitations." he reminded her.

"Thank you. I will. "

"Dear valued Death Eaters." she spoke to her emerald, "I am delighted to inform you that a very special and highly anticipated event shall take place this evening, at my manor. We shall finally get to enjoy ourselves a bit with our captures traitors. You may wear whatever you wish, but please note that afterward there shall be a party, in which the attire shall be strictly formal. I await your presence at seven sharp. " she finished genially.

"Why are you always so formal?" Alastair inquired jokingly.

"Why are you always so curious?" Luna smirked.

"That's quite creative!" Crystal praised. "They look marvellous, but they are also comfortable! I don't know how the Muggles do it. . . "

"Thank you," Aislinn giggled. "Well I can never understand muggles either..."

"Excuse me?" Rosaleya smiled politely as she looked up at Vincent. "May I help you?" She neared Vincent, smiling charmingly.

"I am new customer, mind to show me around?" Vincent asked, smiling carefully to not show his fangs.

"Rosaleya! Get upstairs and bring down the men's shoes!" a man suddenly bellowed making Vincent to jump up of surprise.

Rosaleya turned, and ascended the stairs with a sigh, stomping her feet.

"Rosaleya..." Vincent tasted her name as he spoke it aloud and slowly for himself. "Rosaleya...Rosaleya..."

"Vincent...?" Aislinn spoke from behind as she and Crystal neared the front desk. "Are you alright?" She looked seriously at him and tried not to laugh.

"eeh yes…did you finish shopping?" He smiled innocently.

"Yes, have you not picked something for yourself?"

"I actually don't need anything, but I wanted to pick something for you as a gift...."

"Thank you, Vincent, but no, thank you. Please save it to my birthday..." She hurried to say and laughed heartily when his smile faltered a little.

"He seems to be in a much better state now..." Macnair whispered to Persephone as they entered the centre of the labyrinth at Luna's manor.

"He is feeling much better..." She remarked quietly.

"What did Ivan give him?"

"Some potions to give him both energy, nutrition and a better facial look…and of course a goblet of-"

Elias who was walking in the front of the other deatheaters, strode towards Luna calmly and solemnly. He smiled politely. All his dull expression was gone, his eyes were no longer red and the shadows underneath them were gone. And he looked cheerful as if he was in best terms with Luna.
Even if he recognized her gown and remembered when she had worn it the last time, his smile did not falter. We have already talked about it and I have forgiven her about what she did to me after that battle. She may wear whatever she loves.. he thought, feeling so carefree.

"Good evening, miss Lestrange," He greeted her very formally and shook hands with her.
"Good evening, Mr. DiVilliers," He greeted her brother smilingly and shook hands with him as well. "It is a pleasure to meet you once again."

Elias was dressed very formally, a black Victorian suit with a long suit jacket and a cloak. His brooch was fastened at his left chest, a sign which showed that Luna hold a place in his heart, no matter what had happened in the past. The other men were also dressed suits and cloaks but Mr. Pyrites, who was wearing a different ascot which made him look like a pirate along with his black eyepatch and red long hair elegantly tied with a black silk ribbon at his neck. The ladies were wearing long and decent yet elegant gowns with cloaks. They had arrived just a couple of minutes before seven o'clock.

Miss Lestrange?... Persephone thought confused. Why so formal if he has a relationship with her…? She was wearing purple which made a lovely contrast to her vibrant green eyes and red hair.

Everyone else greeted Luna with same formality and politeness though they looked uncertainly at Alastair before greeting with either a quick nod or a formal greeting. Melody face was red as tomato while Faeryn and Adela exchanged looks with each other as if they mentally were comparing Elias with Alastair.

The clearing was transformed into a large ballroom that was mainly purple and black. Black pillars wrapped with ornate purple silk, with bunches of black candles floating high above some parts of the room. Luna stood on a small platform, standing tall and quiet, Alastair at her side. She planned on introducing him as soon as everyone had arrived. She also planned on keeping up the same cold demeanor that she had had when she first met Elias. Paying him any further mind will waste my time. I am completely done with him. I love not feeling, because it saves me the time of getting over the sadness that comes with a failed love . . .

Luna nodded politely to Elias as he strode towards her calmly and solemnly. He smiled politely, and she extended the same cold and polite smile, her eyes void of the love they once held. They shook hands formally, and she noticed that his eyes fell on her dress. He noticed. I wonder if he cringed internally. . . Luna and Alastair returned the formal greetings, and as Elias walked away, Luna also noticed that he was still wearing his brooch. Why is he still wearing it?

Everyone else greeted Luna with same formality and politeness though they looked uncertainly at Alastair before greeting with either a quick nod or a formal greeting, which Alastair didn't mind at all.

"Good evening, everyone." Luna said, to everyone at once, once they had all arrived. "I am quite pleased to see you all here, and wonderfully dressed at that. Now, I am certain you are wondering who this is." she gestured to Alastair, and he nodded politely to the audience. "He is my adopted brother. Since you are all aware that I was born before the first Battle of Hogwarts, it was impossible for me to have had the late Dark Lord and Bellatrix there to raise me. You may guess how the story goes from there, but please note that my past is mine alone, and I may not wish to share it with everyone in this room at the present time. " she paused, and took a deep breath. "So, I do hope that you will enjoy tonight to its fullest extent, as we have all been anticipating it. Now-" she raised her wand, and she summoned the scroll that Alastair had written, "-I shall call off the names of our prisoners, and you shall raise your hands when you hear the name of the person you wish to take. Please note that we are a bit short on captives, so some of you may have to share. " she smirked wickedly. She began reading off the list of names, and writing down who would be taking which prisoner.

After leaving her shopping bags in her room at the manor, Aislinn entered the centre of the labyrinth discreetly. She used smoke to appear there and since everyone's eyes were at Luna and Alastair no one took a notice to her until a swarm of bats flapped loudly into the clearing. The sound of flapping wings made the rest of the gathered deatheaters to slightly turn on their heads and eyes, looking oddly at Aislinn's direction, staring at the swarm of bats which transformed into a very tall shroud diagonally behind her. Melody's face lost all the color of life as she glanced aghast at the gaunt and eerie looking man. Most of the deatheaters squirmed uneasily. Avery almost squeaked of surprise. Elias was the only one who recognized the vampire and nodded towards him, greeting him mentally. Vincent who also recognized him replied with an equal greeting. The others stared oddly at both Elias and the vampire and he guessed that they all must be thinking about the same thing; how on earth was he familiar with the vampire? Faeryn and Adela exchanged looks again as if they were mentally agreeing about that Elias was the most courageous man to be so friendly with a vampire. Aislinn tried not to look at anyone, especially at Robert, but giving her entire attention to Luna who just started to speak:

"Good evening, everyone." Luna said, to everyone at once, once they had all arrived. "I am quite pleased to see you all here, and wonderfully dressed at that. Now, I am certain you are wondering who this is-" she gestured to Alastair, and he nodded politely to the audience. "He is my adopted brother. Since you are all aware that I was born before the first Battle of Hogwarts, it was impossible for me to have had the late Dark Lord and Bellatrix there to raise me. You may guess how the story goes from there, but please note that my past is mine alone, and I may not wish to share it with everyone in this room at the present time." she paused and took a deep breath.

Elias looked absently at her. He had recognized her dress and he had noticed that she was not wearing her brooch anymore. He wanted to ask her why she did not turn up for their private lessons in legilimency yesterday evening but the potions and the liquor, which Mulciber had given him a couple of hours ago, were clouding his mind.

"So, I do hope that you will enjoy tonight to its fullest extent, as we have all been anticipating it. Now-" she raised her wand and she summoned a scroll. "-I shall call off the names of our prisoners, and you shall raise your hands when you hear the name of the person you wish to take. Please note that we are a bit short on captives, so some of you may have to share. " she smirked wickedly.

She began reading off the list of names and writing down who would be taking which prisoner.

"I can take that clumsy giant..." Macnair burst out, referring to Hagrid. "Elias, it would be a pleasure if you joined me."

"I can not say no..." Elias smirked.

"I and my sister can take Pomono Sprout.." Hestia Carrow said as she raised her hand.

"Phonie, are you going alone?" Vivienne looked at her friend as she spoke to her in a low voice to not interrupt Luna.

"Yes, I'd actually prefer that, I want the old hag for myself.."

"Oh..I was like thinking.." She looked down at her baby boy whom she was holding in her arms. "I thought if I went with you I could leave Eliot in Max's care..."

"Oh do not worry about it Vivi, I or Elias could take care of Eliot for you, heheh.."

"Well then...May I take Mary Bradley?" Vivienne asked, as she spoke in a louder voice and rose up her hand at the same time.

Last edited:
Luna completed her list, and smiled. Raven had told her beforehand, or course, whom she wanted to take, so as to avoid any contact with the other team members. Luna kept the list as a reminder of this lovely day:

1: George Weasley - Raven
2: Rubeus Hagrid - Elias & Macnair
3: Sybil Trelawney-Persephone Pyrites
4: Aurora Sinistra - Adela Dolohov
5: Fillius Flitwick- Charms Professor-Faeryn Travers
6: Pomona Sprout- Hufflepuff Head of House- Flora and Hestia Carrow
7: Neville Longbottom- Herbology Professor- Melody Wilkes
8: Emile Druitt,Transfiguration Professor- Flynn Pyrites
9: Fleur Delacour-Robert Linden
10: Horace Slughorn, Slytherin Head of House- Crystal Thorne
11: Madam Hooch- Flying Proffor- Maxmillian Rockwood
12: Madam Pince- Edywayne Jugson
13: Madam Pomfre- Nott
14: Cho Chang, Muggle Studies Professor- Gareth Rowle
15: Violet Goldstein, DADA Professor- Aislinn & Vincent
16: Emma Twycross, Ancient Runes Professor - Selwyn
17: Cornelius Ervine, Postmortem Studies- Luna and Alastair
18: Vera Belby, Magic in Art and Cooking with Magic Professor- Mary Jane Gibbon
20: Magical Theory, Albert Berthold- Pending - Muliciber
21: Mark Rosenberg, Wizarding Law and Literature professor - Andrew Dolohov
22: Mary Bradley, MagiPsychology Professor - Vivienne
23. The Alchemy professor - Avery
24. Healing & Medicinal Magic professor - Alexis Dolohov

25. Wizarding Economics & Necesseties professor - August Dolohov

"That will do." she spoke, loud enough for everyone to hear her. "We shall now depart to our respective places. I shall lead you to the dungeons, and you will find that each of the rooms is labeled. Do have fun, and be back here at ten, at the latest. " she checked her watch, and seeing as that would give them precisely two hours and fifty-four minutes, she supposed they would have plenty of time to do as they wished. "Have a good evening." she smiled, once they had reached the dungeons. It was a large door, hidden by the double-staircase. When she raised her hand, the staircases moved to reveal the door that was the entrance.

Everyone split up, and Robert was the first to reach his room. He opened the door, which creaked eerily, and then closed it with magic. He strode confidently to where Fleur was lying on a small mattress, her arms and legs bound in chains, her mouth and eyes covered by separate cloths. He touched her face gently, stroking her cheek. "Are you alright?" he asked gently.

Fleur flinched as she woke up, and moved away from him by scooting closer to the wall.

"There there . . . " he smiled gently, nearing her. "I won't hurt you. "

"Get away from me!" she said, in nothing more than a whisper. Her French accent was normally unbearable, but the gag on her mouth muffling her words helped.

"It alright. " he smirked greedily as he magically cut her chains, and then carefully removed the cloths from her eyes and mouth.

She looked at him, with his greedy expression and his gentleness up to this point.

"Pleez! Get away from me!" she said, more scared than defensive.

"Oh . . . " He smiled, reaching a hand out to stroke her hair, which she slapped away.

"It appears that I was wrong. You would look lovelier if you were bound tightly while I have my fun. " He said, and bound her completely once more.

She mumbled something incoherent, but he ignored her. "You are in gentle hands. " he sighed, taking one look at her before removing his top hat. "I will show you pleasure beyond all; you will have no choice but to thank me in the end." he smiled. "Or not."

"Good evening, Professor Slughorn." Crystal said, disguised as Harry.

His eyes weren't covered as he sat on his bed, his hands and feet bound to hinder movement. His wand was strung up from the ceiling, several feet away from him, to highlight the fact that he could never summon his wand properly.

"Get me out of here, boy!" he said, excited and relieved. "The awful witch has had me staring at my own wand for days, unable to escape! I kept telling her; Harry would be here! And, now-"

"That'll be enough of that." Crystal smiled, and set Slughorn free.

He stood clumsily, and reached for his wand, raising it to unlock the door. It didn't work; he tried thrice more. He looked at her, confused, then realized something was wrong. "You're not . . . " he said, fearfully as his voice trailed away.

"Why no." Crystal said wickedly, transforming into herself once again.

Slughorn stared from his fake wand, to Crystal, to the locked door, and said quietly. "No! Please, don't hurt me! I'll give you all of the information you need, just ple-"

"Oh, please!" she rolled her eyes, and shot a spell at him to magically mute his voice. "I came here to have fun, not to interrogate you. You, the fool who has been staring at a fake wand for days! The Dark Lady doesn't need you at all; she's already killed Harry. " She neared him, and hung him upside down from his ankle with a silent Levicorpus. "I do hope you have a nice little chat with him in heaven, and he can tell you exactly how he died of his foolishness." she smirked wickedly as she lit him on fire. She conjured a chair to sit and watch. She breathed a sigh of pleasure as he was burnt alive, his screams surely echoing throughout the halls. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, until there was nothing more than a pile of ash.

"Oh, I did not expect that we would do it at the same..." Vivienne whispered to Persephone.

"Oh, you could leave Eliot here..."

"Are you serious? Leaving him alone?"

"Yes, this is the room of requirement, you could ask for anything to appear...or we must divide our time equally. You could go first and I'll be waiting for you outside, but you must be quick, I don't want to lose any valuable second with Trelawney.."

"It is fine, I'll leave Eliot here...I think it is better than having him close to where.....I don't want him to hear any screams..."

"Ah...do not worry about that, you could just cover his ears with a spell…" Persephone smiled as she waved with her wand at the boy's ears. He did not seem to react that the sounds were muffled but he looked as if he wanted to cry when his mother put him down in a large high netted and round soft bed with lots of soft toys. But soon his attention was caught by a cute stuffed teddy bear. Vivienne made sure that there were enough of toys in all vibrant colors to keep her son occupied for three hours before she hurried away to the dungeons.

Elias and Macnair walked away as soon as they all split up. It did not take long until they found the room where the half giant was kept in captivity. They entered and found him bound with countless of strong chains which were attached to the stone walls. His head was bent down. When he heard them entering, he lifted his head and looked sternly at them. His mouth was covered with cloths which muffled the sound of his voice and his words as he tried to speak.

"Shall we?" Macnair held up his wand as he ignored the half giant's groans.

"What about losing some of the chains? It will be more fun to play around with him until we execute him heheh..." Elias suggested.

"If it was a mere human...I don't dare to do this with a different creature, let alone a half giant..."

"Oh come on, you are not alone, I am with you hehehe…" Elias rose his wand and loosened up all the chains before Macnair could protest.

Elias evaporated in smoke and vanished when Hagrid lunged himself at him. This made him to lose his balance in surprise and collide with the stone wall. He fell down to the floor but rose up quickly as if he had collided with a soft mattress. Macnair cast several jinxes and hexes, all he could think about, at the half giant. But it was useless, he could have been trying to break through the walls of Gringotts.

"The bloody hell, Elias, why doesn't magic works on him...?"

"Oh...don't you know? Anyone with giant blood has natural resistance to most types of magical attacks..." Elias laughed as he appeared and disappeared in smokes, which confused Hagrid and made him to collide with the walls.

"And you tell me this now?"

But Elias was not listening as he was enjoying confusing Hagrid who was growing furious for every second.

Seriously, Elias, you are always so headstrong, if this doesn't cost your life... Macnair thought as he desperately tried to think of other magical spells which might work on a half giant.

Suddenly Elias miscalculated the timing. He was caught and thrown at the wall. Everything went so fast that he was not realizing what was happening until he hit the wall and fell down on the floor. His view blackened and in the distance he could hear Macnair screaming his name.

Melody entered one of the rooms quietly. She looked at the chained man with disgust. He did not see her face because he was laying down at his side, with his back at her, facing the wall in front of him.

"Professor Longbottom..." She called out as she tried to look as innocent as possible.

Neville turned around as he recognized a soft voice of a young girl. When he discovered Miss Wilkes, he smiled behind the cloth which was covering his mouth. He tried to speak, and Melody removed the cloth to hear him out.

"Oh thank goodness, miss Wilkes, I always knew that there were something good in you, that you are-"

"…different from my father, right!" Melody interrupted ferociously unable to keep her anger out of her voice. Even if she was mad, her voice was still thin which usually gave people the impression that she was scared rather than angry. It is his fault that I am losing my temper....

"Miss Wilkes…please help me out of here and we shall talk-"

"Talk about what? What did you or Professor Sprout ever do for me at Hogwarts? Everyone was taunting me because my father was a deatheater…" Well almost everyone...None of the others whose parents had been deatheaters mocked me...and I was not alone, I had Mary Jane....but still the most of the time it was unbearable....

"Miss Wilkes, please, we did everything for you...now please, you have your chance to show your good side and prove that you are not a supporter of the evil, that you are different from your father.."

"Oh right, professor Longbottom..." Melody smiled. "I'll now show my true side..." She raised her wand and loosened her past professor from the chains.

"Now let's hurry to save the others, I also need to find my wand..." He said as he rose up. But before he took any step forward his feet were suddenly tied by vines which had been conjured and advanced from the walls in the room.

"This is my specialty in magic, professor," Melody said excitingly as she made a half dance, swinging the yellow skirts of her dress around. "What do you think? Are you not proud of your past student?" She asked smilingly as she looked up at him when he was hanging in the air, the vines holding him up, both his arms and legs stretched out.

"This is truly amazing, Miss Wilkes, now you have to help me down, please.."

"Oh of course, sir, I'll help you...I'll help you to either reach the heaven's gates or fall in the pit of hell.." She laughed as he screamed while the vines grew stronger and stronger, stretching him out wider and wider until tearing him apart.

Raven stood in the hallway, watching every member in Luna's dungeon's at once, to ensure their safety before she could relax. The plan was for her to make sure no one escaped because of foolishness, and then she would have her own fun whilst everyone was enjoying the party. She watched as Elias lost control of the situation, tearing her eyes from Melody's highly enjoyable scene. She kept watching Hagrid, to make sure that he didn't escape.

Luna stood in front of the professor, and smirked wickedly.

"To what do I owe this honor, daughter of He Who Must Not Be Named?" Cornelius said, looking away from her face, toward the wall.

"Mr. Ervine. Your performance on the battlefield was quite honorable. However, how would a nice death suit you? No . . . You needed plenty of time to reflect on your mistakes."

"It was no mistake; I chose which side I wished to defend. Inevitably, all who follow you shall fall into despair. "

"You know? . . ." she bent down to lift his face to look at her, ". . . I can see why so many people prefer their prisoners gagged; you all seem to have the delusion that I treat my subordinates poorly. However," she stood up, and raised her wand "it muffles your screams." And with that, she began. She transformed his chains and thin mattress into a sort of doctor's chair in which he could lean back, like at the dentist's. She then conjured a cloth, and placed it over his mouth. She conjured water to spill in large quantities over the cloth, allowing water to reach his lugs. She went on for twenty seconds, then stopped. She removed the cloth, and he coughed and panted.

He spoke no words, for he knew that they were useless now.

"Do you wish, inside, that you had chosen my side? " she asked quietly.

"N . . . Never." he spoke, after several moments of coughing and breathing heavily.

"Ahh." she breathed in relief. "That would mean that the fun would stop, if you answered correctly. " She hit him with two Sectumsempra curses, before she replaced the cloth, and repeated the water torture once more, allowing him to suffer for a thirty seconds, spilling prepared lemon juice over his wounds the whole time. When she finished, he was nearly gone. "The fun isn't over yet." she confirmed, raising her wand to remove all of the water from inside of him.

Being able to breath once more meant that a worse fate awaited him, and he wondered what could be worse than this.

"I noticed that physical torture isn't quite as fun as I would like . . . " Luna sighed, as if he had disappointed her. "Ripping you apart would be fun, yes, but there are other, more dreadful ways to hurt someone . . . "

Alastair entered the room, and handed Luna something the professor couldn't see. Alastair and Luna raised their wands, and something was lit. A lovely smell filled the room; one of melting chocolate. Suddenly, Mr. Ervine felt quite drowsy, and fell asleep.

Before he did he heard Luna and Alastair's laughter, and Luna's last words. "What a marvelous idea! Who would have thought to use them as a weapon?"

Cornelius stood at the foot of a small house, confused. He looked it up and down, and in his weaker state it took him a moment to realize it was his. Shocked, he ran inside, thinking only of his wife. Surely, if he had been captured, a worse fate awaited his spouse. He frantically searched the house as Luna's wicked laughter echoed through the halls. He ran to the kitchen, where his wife could normally be found, since cooking was a hobby for her.

"She's not in here." Alastair smirked, his tone gentle so that the words had even more effect.

Cornelius froze, then turned, running up the small set of stairs to the bedrooms, Alastair following him effortlessly, merely by walking.

"Please! Evangeline!" he called out to her, seeing as the bedroom was empty.

"She's not in there either. " Alastair smiled.

"Please!" he turned to Alastair. "Tell me where she is!" He said desperately.

"Did you not think to check the garden more closely?" Alastair said. While he spoke, his voice remained gentle, yet a faint wickedness came from his eyes.

Cornelius ran to the front door, and descended the steps, nearly stumbling on the last one. The night was eerily moonless as his horrified expression brought a sharp contrast to Alastair's calm one.

Their only tree stood tall against the sky, with its sturdy oak branches twisting in different directions. Hung upon the thinnest one was his beloved Evangeline, hanging by her neck, her eyes depicting the last few moments of terror she endured at Luna's hand. Her body was bloodstained under her scarce clothing, and the parts of her that showed had unthinkably severe wounds.

"No!" he screamed, long and pained, saddened by the choice he had made. "No, no, no!" he began sobbing as he neared her. He touched her usually tame hair, now hanging limp and greasy with cold sweat. The branch supporting her snapped, and her corpse began to fall, but Cornelius caught her all the same. "How could you support such a monster!" he sobbed, only able to talk in whispers now as he held her.

"Monster?" Alastair said, in mock confusion.

"Only a monster would commit such a crime!" His voice was voice cracking with the effort.

"This-" Alastair gestured to Evangeline "-was my doing. "

Cornelius's eyes grew even wider by this news, and he reached into his pocket to draw his wand. He gently placed his wife down, then stood up, pointing his wand angrily at Alastair. He tried firing many spells, but to no success. "Why won't it work!" he sobbed, wanting nothing more than to harm the man who had hurt his wife.

"That feeling you feel-" Alastair said calmly "-would you truly be prepared to kill me for it? Would you be prepared to end a life, as payment for another?"

"With all of my heart." Cornelius breathed, pointing his wand once more to Alastair.

"My love!" Evangeline cried weakly, her eyes wide and her arm outstretched as she lay on the grass.

"E. . . Evangeline?" Cornelius turned his head to her, then back to Alastair.

"Do you wish to join her? She already misses you." Alastair said, his voice so soft it was mocking Cornelius without any effort at all.

Cornelius didn't answer, but he knew his reply.

Alastair walked forward, and placed a warm hand on Cornelius's shoulder. "Without any hesitation, the answer is always yes . . . "

And with that, they were both brought back to the present time; Cornelius in his chair remained sobbing, Alastair stood by, smiling serenely, and Luna watched them both with satisfaction.

"His mind is gone. It appears that going that far, with that kind of a . . . vivid . . . nightmare, will destroy someone's sanity. "

"It was beautiful . . . " Luna applauded, smiling happily at her brother as if they had just watched a magnificent sunset together. "Your work was so well-written, like one of the best stories. "

"Thank you, my lady." Alastair bowed to her, smiling proudly.

"Thank you, my lord." Luna returned the gesture.

They raised their wands at the same time, ending the life of Cornelius Ervine.

Professor Goldstein?” Aislinn smiled innocently towards her past professor who was bound by chains.

Her professor looked up angrily yet confusingly at her. She had not forgotten what had happened at the grounds of Hogwarts a couple of weeks ago.

“I came here to save you, professor,” Aislinn freed Violet Goldstein from her chains and removed the cloth which was covering her mouth. “You know very well I am loyal to the Phoenix of Orders and Dumbledore’s army. I was one of them once when they all were alive. I am now carrying on their will to destroy the late dark lord’s heiress and the evil which she has brought...”

“But you fought with her against us at Hogwarts?” Violet Goldstein said confusingly, almost not believing the words of her past student.

“Oh, have you forgotten that I worked as a spy for you all, that I was misleading her all the time. I am still walking on the same path and I’ll never change even if it will cost my life…Now hurry, run away before she discovers that I have freed you. I have freed the other professors and they are on their run…Now hurry to that secret place where the PO and DA used to gather for secret meetings...” Aislinn put a piece of parchment in the hand of her past professor. “It is a portkey to that place, it will activate soon, now hurry...”

Violet Goldstein sighed in relief. “I knew it...I knew that there’s always something good in you, Miss Monroe…I don’t know how much to thank you…”

“No need to thank me, now hurry...” Aislinn waved towards the door which opened for her past professor who foolishly hurried away. “Goodbye professor Violet Goldstein,” Aislinn sneered. The professor did not reach far. As soon as she set her feet in the corridor outside the room, she was suddenly met by a pale and gaunt man. Vincent smiled hungrily as he prepared himself for a lovely feast. She looked desperately for her wand but couldn’t find it. She turned on her heels to run back in the room.

“Miss Monroe, there’s a vampire, oh please when will this portkey activate?”

But Aislinn was not in the room anymore. She had used smoke to appear in the corridor while Vincent entered the room. She closed the door behind him as she waited outside. She could not help but laugh out aloud at the fate which awaited Violet Goldstein.

Vincent smirked as he neared the trembling woman. “Please, leave me alone...” She shrieked hysterically which only triggered Vincent’s bloodlust. “Miss Monroe?!! Help!!”

Without her wand she was powerless against a vampire. He was soon holding her against the wall whilst she was struggling to get free. “I love struggling humans; it makes my dinner time more entertaining...” Vincent sneered. “Too bad that you are such an old woman…I prefer young girls who always give me such a pleasure before I devour them.” He sighed at the thought of the last time when he had met a non-magical girl who had foolishly thought of him as a lover. “But I can never say no to delicious food...” He looked at the beautiful beating pulse before he sank his fangs into her throat. She screamed and struggled but soon her body become floppy and lifeless. He let go of her when he had finished, and her deceased body fell to the floor.

d88db24705469bee3122183d38192a4e.png
Cho Chang was screaming and struggling, trying to free herself from Rowle. He slapped her as much as he liked until she got nose bleed. She scratched his face so hard in return that he could not help but growl of pain. He took a hold of her hand-wrist and bent her arm behind her back at the same time as he pulled her hair. The pain was so unbearable that it left her breathless. During that moment when she almost got silent, he heard faint pleading screams of another woman from behind the wall to his left. He could also hear Selwyn’s voice above her screams. Luckily you Claude who got a younger woman than I did, but Merlin’s beard, you are too loud mate…

Persephone was laughing evilly as she tortured Trelawney with the Cruciatus curse for several seconds. The old professor screamed and pleaded for her to stop and to her relief and astonishment Persephone broke the curse. She smiled maliciously as she bent down and looked at Trelawney’s wrinkled face. Her nose was bleeding and she was breathing with a wheezing sound.

“Do you want to know who the students now prefer to teach them divination?” Persephone smirked as she forced her memories on Trelawney who gasped when her mind was taken over.

A group of young students were comparing Trelawany with Pyrites while they were waiting eagerly for their new professor to arrive for their lesson in the divination. The past Persephone was remaining invisible because she did not want her presence to influence their opinions. She had decided to not to show herself until it was time for the lesson.
“Trelawney is such a creepy old woman...”
“And she is so confused...I think she must have lost her sanity the older she has become ”
“Just look at Pyrites…she has brought more sense to divination than I thought it was possible…”
“As if divination ever make any sense at all....”
“It does and Pyrites is the living proof to that….”
“And she is such a divine beauty….I wish I had her looks…”
“But she is severe and her eyes…she has such beautiful eyes but yet it feels like she is looking through me as if she can read my mind…”
“Of course, did you forget when she told us that she was born as a seer…”

Persephone smiled wickedly as Trelawney cried and struggled in vain. She let go of her mind and used the Serpensortia spell to conjure not only one but several snakes which she let loose at Trelawney. She used another dark spell to command the conjured snakes to strangle and bite Trelawney to her death. She licked her lips with satisfaction as she watched the scene in front of her. “Vipera Evanesca” She spoke out aloud when she had finished.

“Cooking with magic was always my favorite subject at Hogwarts,” Mary Jane sighed as she calmly watched the screaming professor getting boiled alive in a grand cooking pot. “I wanted to teach that subject when I officially become a teacher there a couple of weeks ago. But my dark mistress wanted to teach it herself, so I chose wizarding literature...” She fingered at her light brown curls as she continued, totally ignorant of the professor who was pleading to her to take her out of the cooking pot. “None of you past professors ever accepted me during my years as a student, all because of that I was a daughter to a deatheater. And it did not matter that I was sorted in Hufflepuff. The dark mistress accepted me at least. She gave me an employment and a home at the same time. That’s why I adore and respect her.” She checked her watch and noticed that she had ninety minutes left. “Oh, I think I better hurry on...” She waved with her wand and the cooking pot vanished. The professor was totally winded of all the screaming as she fell on the floor. She groaned in pain but all of sudden she was laying on a giant oily pan. “I always prefer to boil the meat before I steak it,” Mary Jane said casually as if she was cooking a normal dish for dinner.

“Pleaaaseeee…. Misssss…. stop thissss…” Sinistra pleaded hysterically as her feet and legs were dancing beyond her control. Adela watched with interest as Sinistra’s feet were stomping at the shattered pieces of glass which she had conjured a moment ago. The puddle of pool grew slowly under her bare feet.

“Oh of course I should stop…this blood…it is such a waste...” Adela said thoughtfully as she lifted the curse and waved her wand so that the shattered glass pieces vanished. Sinistra groaned of pain and relief as she fell to the floor. Adela went out of the room and spotted Aislinn walking with the vampire in the corridor. Merlin’s beard, speak of the devil... She left Sinistra and neared the vampire boldly. “eehh…” She started, unsure of how to tell him about Sinistra.

Vincent smiled as he licked his lips then he frowned. “I can sense the faint smell of blood…”

“Are you still hungry?” Aislinn asked.

“Yes, that woman was to weak, she did not have enough of blood as an average adult…”

“There’s one more woman if you want more,” Adela chuckled nervously as she proudly pointed towards Sinistra’s room.

“Why, thank you,” Vincent kissed her hand charmingly and went towards the victim’s room.

Adela was about to follow him when Aislinn spoke and made her stop in her tracks. “You don’t wish to see, don’t you? I advise you from peeking...” She smirked.

Nagini raised her head, her mouth dripping with blood. She had just finished devouring the corpse of Cornelius Ervine, and left the room.On her way, she saw Aislynn and another woman talking near an open room. Nagini nodded politely to Aislynn, who locked eyes with Nagini for a moment. Then, she slithered toward the open room and gingerly peeked inside.What she saw pleased her, so she entered politely and coiled in the corner, watching.When Vincent caught sight of her, she merely stared back, calm and benevolent, her intentions clear...to watch the show to the end.

"Alastair? " Luna asked as she stared up at the full moon, glowing large and proud in the starry sky.

They stood in the center of the labyrinth, alone seeing as how no one else had finished, yet.

"Yes?" he asked, looking away from the moon to face Luna.

"How can something so wrong feel so wonderful? Is it simply that something others may view as wicked simply isn't so?" she inquired, their eyes meeting. Hers were filled with a wicked energy, while his were calm and clear.

"One does not live in darkness; darkness lives inside one's soul . . . One cannot destroy the darkness that lives within her by denying its impulses. The only way to get rid of temptation-" he smiled ,"-is to yield to it. "

"I love how you make your words sound so poetic." Luna said thoughtfully. "I believe that one can tell any kind of lie he wishes, but he may fool whomever he wishes by the way he tells it."

"Once again, I believe we have reached a draw in our game." Alastair smiled, for it was another one of their games to present an argument through the most poetic ways possible.

He waved his hand to the surrounding hedges, and a grand piano and three violins grew from them, beginning to play one of his favorite dramatic pieces.

(ytCropper | Sad/Emotional Anime Music SPECIAL 2 [Touhou Piano/Violin])

"Shall we dance?" he smiled charmingly as he bowed to her, offering her his hand.

Luna took his hand with a smile, needing no words to express her feelings . . .

Flitwick was hanging lifeless in the ceiling when Faeryn went back and reunited with most of the deatheaters outside the entrance to the dungeons. She raised an eyebrow when she noticed that Adela was trying to make a conversation with Aislinn.

We never used to talk with her during our time at Hogwarts. If our parents never had been deatheaters we wouldn't have gathered all together. Adela and I wouldn't even have met Aislinn after our graduation because we were sorted in different houses. Slytherins never befriended anyone else outside their house. William was a fool who thought he could be friendly with Aislinn... Faeryn thought as she smoothed out the wrinkles in her ink blue dress. She soon understood that Adela was actually trying to get to know the vampire. But Vincent had his eyes on someone else. Melody who had come back after trying to clean herself magically had still a bloodstain on her right cheek. Otherwise none could tell what she had done with Longbottom unless if anyone was bold enough to peek into his room. Vincent gulped loudly as he stared at Melody's right cheek.

"Hello..." He said as he neared her eerily. She ignored him and proceeded to walk away when he touched her face gently. She almost froze of fear and looked desperately at Aislinn. But Aislinn did not notice anything as she was giving some healing potions to Elias.

Vincent caressed Melody's cheek charmingly and all of sudden he bent forward and licked away the blood at her cheek. "Mmm...delicious...even if the blood of your prisoner doesn't taste fresh-"

Melody found her voice and screamed, making everyone jump up of surprise.

"What's the matter with you?" Persephone snapped annoyingly at her.

"Vincent, may you leave please?" Aislinn spoke casually. "And you, miss..." She looked at Melody before continuing: "Keep your mouth shut, he is not going to eat you."

"I am sorry..." Vincent blinked twice and then smiled towards Melody. He thought he was smiling charmingly as he usually did, but for Melody it looked more like that a beast was grinning towards her, showing his dangerously sharp fangs.

"Vincent! I said leave. You may go back to the centre of the labyrinth, now!"

Vincent walked back to the centre of the labyrinth, feeling a little sad that the pretty and fair girl in the yellow dress had misunderstood him. When he entered, he noticed that a couple was dancing and he heard the beautiful music playing by itself, but what draw his attention more was the crying little boy.

"Oh..." He neared the boy and picked up a yellow shiny duck toy. He started to squeeze it in front of the child's wet face.

"How the bloody hell did you manage to lose control? Seriously, you were two against one," Aislinn shook her head as she gave Elias one last potion.

"It was his fault..." Macnair exclaimed. "His idea to let that half giant lose. It would be fun he said. And above all, magic didn't work on him..." He spat the last words. "I hate to admit it..but I almost used muggle methods to finish him..."

"What did you do?" Aislinn had never been on friendly terms with Macnair, but she could not help to ask since she was so curious and found an opportunity to taunt him for using muggle methods.

"I conjured an axe…and well you can imagine the rest..."

"Really? I only saw you dragging Elias with you...My imagination is short.."

"I rather believe that you are tardy-"

"Are you coming up with an excuse because you feel ashamed to confess how you acted like a muggle?"

They were at it, taunting each other just like they used to do when they were students at Hogwarts.

"Enough you two!" Elias interrupted. "But honestly, Lloyd, I'd like to know what happened since I missed the fun..."

"Well I slashed his head..."

"...like a muggle..." Aislinn could not help but fill in and burst out in laughter. Almost everyone joined while Macnair made a sour face about it.

They entered to a sad and emotional self-playing music in the labyrinth. Elias felt a sting of pain in his heart, but he managed to keep his face expressionless when he saw Luna swirling around with Alastair. Elias' mind was not clouded anymore after he had been knocked out and become conscious. I wish I could forget her, forget the past, but I will always be reminded about it whenever I see her. I cannot leave her, or she will think of me as a traitor. But I do not deserve this treatment. Why did she neglect our legilimency lesson yesterday? Why is she wearing the same gown which she wore at the battle against her mother, when she has a mirror to summon any garment she desires? Did she stop to use her mirror? I bought her the mirror as a gift and she bought us the brooches. Since she is not wearing her brooch anymore, I don't doubt that she has stopped to use the mirror. But why? She wanted someone who could love her without any physical contact or affection, and I suggested that we could stay friends. Aren’t that what friends are about? Love without any physical contact or affection or did I misunderstand her?

"Oh..." Persephone clapped her hands of delight when she saw her mistress dancing with her brother. "Flynn, dance with your sister, please?" She did not wait for an answer and grabbed her brother's hand and pulled him to a dance. Flynn rolled his eyes as he joined his cheerful sister.

"Are we supposed to dance now?" Avery asked confused as his face was twisted in a weird expression. He was trying to remember if he ever had seen the late dark lord waltzing around in his wildest memories.

"I just noticed that we are more men than women..." Nott remarked as he was counting on his fingers.

"Good for you," Macnair commented with a bitter tone, still feeling annoyed because of Aislinn.

"We could just switch, the girls will get more dances since they are few and will take a round with every one of us," Nott was still counting on his fingers. "Elias, why are you just standing here? I thought you loved waltz..."

"I am not in the mood to dance-"

Nott was about to make a comment when Vivienne suddenly screamed from behind. Persephone almost stopped in the middle of the dance and looked with a frown at her friend.

"Stay away from my son," She said with a hoarse voice. Vincent looked up in surprise and dropped the toy which he had been holding in his hand. The child who had been giggling of excitement and joy looked at him with surprise.

"I was just playing with him-"

"I said stay away from him-"

"Fine! But you should think before you leave your child alone next time. He was crying a lot!" Vincent snorted and moved away so that he distanced himself from the child.

Vivienne rushed towards her son and checked him as if she was worried about that he might have been bitten. Aislinn walked up to her from behind. "So, any bite marks?" She asked sarcastically.

Vivienne remained silent, feeling a little ashamed that she had been making such a fuss about nothing.

"Good, you learned a new lesson today then," Aislinn continued sarcastically. "Hungry or not, my cousin never harms a child."

Meanwhile Persephone continued to dance with Flynn and Vincent had spotted Melody.

"Oooo you fair girl in the yellow dress, bright as the sun, may I have one dance with you?"

Last edited:
Luna and Alastair looked happily at each other as they danced, on their third song, now. They were nearly at the end of it when others began to arrive. Alastair finished by dipping Luna and kissing her ever so gently on her cheek, just as two others began dancing as well.

"Now-" Luna said, as Alastair wandered off after a warm smile sent her way. She had placed a silent Sonorus charm on her voice so that everyone could hear "-did everyone enjoy their games?" she smiled.

After a few agreed, she continued. "Very well. It is time for the second part of our event to begin."

And with that, she raised her hand and waved it gracefully in a wide sweeping motion, the room changing as she waved. The pillars returned, and so did a proper ballroom floor. Two large tables appeared at the far left side of the room, covered with food and drinks Luna had prepared. Shimmering confetti rained down from the ceiling, stopping at a certain point to disappear and re-appear at the top, so that it kept falling. Black rose bushes surrounded them, along with fountains flowing with rainbow-colored water.

"Now, I do hope you all enjoy the continued festivities. I have a bit of business to attend to, before rejoining the party." she smiled politely, before returning her voice to her normal quiet tone.

She walked away, and at the same time that lovely music began to play, Alastair approached Aislynn. He bowed, and held out his hand in the same way he had done to Luna.

"May I have this dance?" he smiled, his voice so charming that he doubted she would refuse him.

Luna stood in her bedroom, and opened her closet. Five liters of Gilderoy Lockheart's blood were stored in proper wine bottles. She picked one up, and lifted it up to the light to read the label:

Here lies the blood of Gilderoy Lockheart.

She smirked over the simplicity. As she lowered it to place inside her bag, a drop leaked onto her cheek. She wiped the side of the bottle, and made sure that it was properly sealed. Then, she placed it in her bag, and walked off, toward the stairs.

Raven blocked her path, although she did so politely. Luna eyed her calmly, yet suspicion lurked behind her eyes.

"Is there something I may assist you with?" Raven asked formally.

Luna smiled, relieved that that was all she had wanted. "No. You may proceed to enjoy your part of the games. You've earned it." Luna finished as she passed her.

"Wait!" Raven said. "You can't go anywhere like-" she said, about to mention the blood on Luna's face, but Luna had already vanished into a puff of smoke.

She appeared at the front door of Aislynn's home, and knocked on the door. When it opened, she spoke formally.
"Good evening-" she spoke, holding the bottle of 'wine' gracefully before her. "-I have come for the purpose of delivering a gift." Secretly, her intention had been to see Vincent, so she had hoped for his presence on the other side of the door as she knocked.

I don't dance," Melody replied with a bitter tone and looked away.

"Nonense-" Vincent started, but Aislinn interrupted him.

"Vincent, please," She looked at with a -leave her be-face. He made a sour face and evaporated in a swarm of bats and left without any other word. She sighed of disappointment. Why is he always so short-tempered…?

It never slipped Elias. He saw it. The kiss on her cheek and the warm smile they shared. So, everything has been a lie until now. She has been detesting and deceiving me the entire time...

He did not care about the food and drinks being served or the raining confetti. As soon as Luna left, he withdrew himself to the shadows and evaporated in smoke. No one saw him leaving.

"May I have this dance?" Alastair smiled, his voice so charming that Aislinn forget everything else around her, when he approached her, bowed and held out his hand to her.

"Yes..." Aislinn replied without hesitation, almost not believing her luck, and put her hand into his. His hand and touch were so soft that Aislinn was feeling like she was walking in a dream. And this feeling is so overwhelming…I feel like I have a thousands of butterflies within me..

Vincent had just arrived home when there was a knock at the door. He turned around and opened.

"Good evening-" Luna spoke, holding the bottle of 'wine' gracefully before her. "-I have come for the purpose of delivering a gift."

"Good evening," Vincent replied smilingly as he sensed the blood in the bottle when he took it, though his eyes were at her, admiring the blood on her face. "Oh, thank you, it is very generous of you..." He placed the bottle at the door step and could not help but gently touch her face as he gulped. "I’m...euhm..." He had the urge to lick her face, but he was worried that she would react the same way as the girl in the yellow dress. "I’m not after your blood but there's someone else's blood on your face..." He hurried to explain as he bent forward, holding her face in between his hands, and licked with such passion. "Thank you," He smiled, blushing slightly, when he was done leaving her face so clean as if she had washed it with water.

"Good evening, dear," Elizabeth smiled when she spotted her son in the hallway. "Would you like to have some supper?"

"I am not hungry..." I have no appetite at all...

"Even if it is your favorite dish?"

"I have no appetite..."

She looked at him with a frown and noticed that he was not in high spirits. "Are you alright?"

"I am fine..." His reply was enough to prove that he was actually not feeling well.

Last edited:
When Aislynn put her hand into his, he gently pulled her forward, and they began to dance. Alastair led with such grace that it was easy for anyone to follow without thinking much. They danced for one song that lasted seven minutes, gradually leading to a dramatic and heartwarming ending. When they finished, he smiled warmly, and bowed once more. "Thank you for the dance." he smiled. He then stood up straight, and said politely "Shall we take a break? Or do you wish to go on?"

Crystal stood at the side of the ballroom, alone. She held a glass of wine, intending on only enjoying one for the taste. She watched as everyone danced, her face calm but a slightly lonely look in her eyes.

"Would you care for a dance?" Robert smiled, bowing not nearly as gracefully as Alastair had. His face was flushed, and his tie wasn't on straight.

"No thank you." Crystal said, with entirely too much force to be deemed polite. Disgust radiated from her face after having looked him up and down.

He walked away without another word, and she placed a hand to her head to stop herself from wrinkling her eyebrows in stress. She sighed deeply, and realized something she had never thought she would. Robert has absolutely no dignity at all. He does what he wishes, and cares little about what anyone thinks of him. Nearly everyone thinks of him as a leech, and honestly I'd rather dance with Avery. That means . . . she smiled, a relieved, wide smile that she hadn't had in so long. She stood up straight, for she had been leaning slightly on one of the pillars, and fingered the buttons of her long coat. It had qualified for a fancy coat, but I think it's time to start being myself again. She thought as she took off her coat, revealing the purple corset dress she had purchased with Aislynn. She opened her bag, and pulled out a small top hat which matched her dress nicely, then put it on. A similar choker to the one she had given Aislynn, only with purple stones, went onto her neck, and without the longer sleeves of her coat, her ring was showing. It bore a great likeness to Ciel Phantomhive's original ring, but with a stone that is blended with purple and black, glowing slightly, instead of a blue stone.

"Good evening," Vincent replied, smiling politely. He eyed her face, and Luna became slightly uncomfortable. Is there something wrong with my face? I believed that I had cleaned myself up thoroughly after the game . . .

"Oh, thank you, it is very generous of you..." He placed the bottle at the door step and could not help but gently touch her face as he gulped. Luna shivered uncomfortably, but didn't move.

"I'm...euhm...I'm not after your blood but there's someone else's blood on your face..."

Luna raised her eyebrows, but said, in the calmest voice Vincent had ever heard a girl use when speaking to him of blood, "You may, if you wish. "

As he bent forward, holding her face in between his hands, he licked with such passion.

Luna's heart sped up a bit, and she didn't move, as she enjoyed the sensation. I have always wondered. . . If they were merely hungry creatures, or if they were capable of being gentle. . . This proves that I was correct. It feels clean, rather than slimy.

"Thank you," He smiled, blushing slightly, when he was done leaving her face so clean as if she had washed it with water.

"You are welcome." Luna said calmly. "May I ask a favor of you?" she said, struggling to contain her nerves behind her polite mask. "You see . . . " She said, unsure if the vampire would consider it rude or not for her to ask her next question . . . "I have always wondered what it would be like . . . " she said slowly, deliberating simply leaving after each word. She paused, took a deep breath, and continued, forcing herself to speak "What it would be like to be . . . bitten by a vampire." she paused uncertainly, eyeing him for his reaction. "Not a fatal one . . . just enough to see what it feels like." she hurried to explain.

“My name is George Weasley.” Raven said maliciously, “And I was incarcerated by the same people who killed my brother, only the next generation of their kind . . . I cannot think properly, but the only thing keeping me going is the thought that my parents may still be ok. Either that, or, after all of this pain, I will be re-united with them once mo-”

“Stop!” George said weakly. “Stop reading my thoughts, you demon!”

He was bloodied and bruised. Raven had been making incisions in his skin with a very sharp knife, preferring slow and painful to most other creative methods she had seen that night. However, at the word ‘demon’, she paused, the knife inches away from his still-untouched face. “Demon? ”

“Yes! Only a demon would commit such a crime!” George said, however weak his voice was, he still wished to insult her.

“I will have you know what I am not a demon, but a fallen angel.” She said, more amused than hurt.

“What IS the difference?”

“A demon was born into darkness, never having the option, or the environment to have become anything other than a blackened soul. An angel, however-” she resumed her cutting into his cheek “-was born to be pure and innocent . . . ” Her voice was hurt when she said it, but George didn’t hear her tone above his own pained voice. “. . . Lest someone abuse that innocence, henceforth creating an impure angel . . . a fallen angel . . . ”

George let out another scream of pain as the blade went deeper.

“Oh. Don't be so rude!" Raven said hungrily "You should be honored that I am paying you so much attention, you filth." she smirked. Seeing him in pain . . . hearing his screams . . . It all triggered a memory in her that made her hungry for more.

"Thank you for the dance." Alastair smiled. He then stood up straight, and said politely "Shall we take a break. or do you wish to go on?"

"I.....ehmm...one more dance please," Aislinn blushed as she smiled. Her eyes glittered of admiration and excitement as she looked into his. I wish to dance until the dawn and then watch the sunrise with him...but no, what if it tired him...after this second dance we shall take a break to take a drink together and perhaps to eat something, to get know each other and get comfortable in each other's company. Hopefully I'll get rid of this nervous fluttery feeling by then..

Meanwhile, Flynn was yawning and still dancing with Persephone, looking at his sister with a bored look, while she on the contrary was grinning excited, not caring if her brother was bored or not. Vivienne swirled around with Max. Rowle and Selwyn who looked much more proper than Robert did that no one could guess that they had same business with their own victims as he had with Fleur, were dancing with the Carrow sisters. The others were watching slightly amused. Macnair was comforting himself with wine while Avery was debating if he should ask any of the remaining girls for a dance. He remembered them all from his time as student at Hogwarts, but he was unsure how they would react if he asked any of them for a dance. Perhaps it would have been easier if these girls had been Slytherins like me... He thought when his eyes suddenly fell on a girl in a purple corset dress and a top hat. His hand almost shook as he tried to hurry to finish his goblet of wine and then he almost slammed the goblet at the table when he put it down. Macnair looked up questioningly at his friend and when he followed his eyes, he noticed the pretty girl in a purple corset dress and top hat. He put away his goblet and thought that he would beat Avery to this since he knew that he was more charming and had better manners at the table. He walked quietly behind his friend and as soon as they approached Crystal, they both happened to ask at the same time:

"May I have one dance with you, please?"

They looked at each other confused and questioning and Avery wondered why Macnair had followed him and tried to give him the look that there were more girls.

"Well ehm I was first..." Avery said as he run his fingers through his jet-black hair. It was a little messy even if it was straight and enough long to reach his earlobes in comparison to Macnair's longer hair which was blood-red and sleek.

"We actually asked at the same time," Macnair remarked with a smile and then turned his attention towards Crystal. "The choice is hers," He smiled.

"You are welcome." Luna said calmly.

Vincent relaxed as he understood that she had enjoyed it.

"May I ask a favor of you?" she said, struggling to contain her nerves behind her polite mask.

"Of course.." He smiled charmingly.

"You see… " she said. "I have always wondered what it would be like... " she said slowly, deliberating simply leaving after each word. She paused, took a deep breath, and continued, forcing herself to speak "What it would be like to be… bitten by a vampire." she paused uncertainly, eyeing him for his reaction. "Not a fatal one. . just enough to see what it feels like." she hurried to explain.

He smiled as he let his arm slide around her waist. "I'll explain inside..." He replied quietly as he picked up the bottle and led her indoors. The doors closed by themselves with a creaking sound behind them. "Do not worry, I am not going to bite you…" He hurried to say as he led her further inside. He led the way several steps upstairs, further into another dark corridor and then into a dark room where he carefully closed and looked the door behind him. It was a dark room with dark red tapestry, a candelabra with burning candles cast a dim light over the furniture; there was a bed with dark red and black silky draperies. Other doors that seemed to belong to a wardrobe alongside the wall and a lounge chair. The carpet was soft to walk on. With his arm still around her waist he put the bottle at one of the bedside tables and then walked over to the lounge chair when he sat down and gently dragged her down so she could sit beside him.

"I guess it must be very painful, to be bitten by someone like me..." Vincent smiled though his tone was serious. "Fatal or not, my victims always struggle and screams for mercy when I pierce..." Here he caressed her neck softly and gently. "..their necks...."He rose from his place and poured blood from the bottle in a goblet as he continued to speak: "..and I always devour all their blood until the very last drop...I have never tried to leave them halfway because I can never satisfy myself with a less amount that does not cease my hunger." He sat down with the goblet in his hand. "Please make yourself comfortable...." He smiled as he gently pushed her back so that she leaned against the pillow of the couch. He leaned at her in return and tipped the goblet so that he spilled a little blood at her neck. He bent down and licked. "I like to seduce and fool young non magical girls...and they always enjoy this sensation..." He continued to lick her neck even if there was no more blood. "And they always beg for more until I..." He straightened his neck so that he was facing her. “...bite them..." He curled his lips backwards so that she could see his fangs. "You may touch if you'd like to feel them.."

"I am just tired, mother," Elias hurried to explain. "Everything after my trip to Paris have been to much to me, the trials, the time I had to spend in Azkaban. I had never time to rest after I was released, thus I wish to rest for tonight…and for the rest of the week please..."
Perhaps the rest of the time until I have to be back at Hogwarts when duty calls me..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back