• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Elias entered the center of the library quietly where a simple atmosphere awaited him. Luna stood up to greet him.

"Good evening." she said, holding out a hand to shake.

"Good evening..." He hesitated as he shook hands with her. So formal...well I should not be surprised...perhaps she only needed someone like me to spend time in leisure for her own enjoyment and pleasure before all the incidents. Perhaps I am nothing to her, just a subordinate? Perhaps she only enjoyed the music and the events but not enjoyed being with me...Well she has her brother by her side now, but why is he so different from the one I saw in her memories? I remember him as a loving and caring brother in her memories, but when I met him yesterday, he was more like his other brother. I wonder if they were real brothers or if they were adopted in the family like Luna...I know...I'll ask Miss Monroe, her instincts are always accurate...she had a bad feeling about Aaron Glass once, I wonder what she will feel like if she met his brother, Alastair...

"About the business I had mentioned earlier." Luna began calmly. "I will get straight to the point; There are a few urgent matters concerning the school. First; I had intended to kill Lily, and James Potter, as well as the Weasley children, so that they do not grow into a powerful group that will avenge their father's death upon learning the truth- " she motioned to herself. "However, I cannot say that I don't fear competing that action; it is only because there would be no way to explain how every child that was related to Harry or the Weasleys simply died for no reason. If I did harm them, I would lose the trust of the other students. What do you propose I should do?"

"Well, the best option I can suggest to you is to work with to gain their trust," Elias replied calmly. "You have the new head of houses who can be helpful: Miss Travers, Miss Wilkes and Mr. Pyrites. Mr. Pyrites was a former Gryffindor who does not have the mark and I noticed that James Potter got a liking to him today. Perhaps if you discussed these matters with the new head of houses for Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, you might get different kind of perspectives from them. I agree with you that harming the children is a bad idea. Besides there's no proof that you killed their parents. So, if you work with showing off an angelic and bright side of yourself, the children will like you. Show the children genuine and true love, I know it is difficult for you without your heart, but you are a cunning lady, so I have no doubts that you will success with that. By the way, do not forget that you have Albus Potter. You could use him to get closer to his siblings and their friends and through him gain their trust."

"I understand; I will decide between those options." Luna said after he had explained two options.

"Next, there is the matter of Rubeus Hagrid's Hut." she paused. “If we take it down, the students may begin to doubt us. My guess is that you believe that it is insignificant and unsightly, but it is also as important to the students as a symbol of past… grandeur.” She shook her head as if she couldn’t believe how the students had liked the fumbling giant. “Furthermore… it is still too early to even consider removing it, since we have barely gained the trust of some students. In the end, we will have the students vote for the hut. If students who vote to keep it up outnumber those who wish to remove it, which I foresee, then those students must write essays to explain exactly why.” she paused, guessing that it would be about six months before the students grew fully comfortable with the school’s knew management.

"As you wish," Elias nodded. "The hut will remain, though some outdoor furniture will be added today. There'll be a gazebo by the lake and some benches and tables, to give the students, those who wish of course, opportunities and comfortableness to study outdoors when it is a nice weather." He picked up his wand and send off his message through the emerald to Persephone that the hut has to remain. "I wanted to ask you about the hut today and you just spoke my mind," Elias explained. "And what more do you have to tell?" He smiled.

“Finally, there is the issue of Miss Blanc.” she paused.

"Yes?" Elias raised an eyebrow as he remembered that Luna had only told him about her methods in humiliating Miss Blanc. Seriously, what could that French wench have done more?-

“After the ‘incident’ at the school. . . I killed Miss Blanc without anyone seeing.” she took a deep breath.

Elias neutral expression changed to a smirk. "And you think that is an issue?" He laughed. "You must mean you got rid of an issue like her...Well, tell me..." He smiled as he leaned forward. "How did you kill her?" His eyes glittered of excitement as he waited Luna to tell him her story like a child waiting to hear a goodnight story by its mother.

221f2865ea3d740f742b8441747147ed.png

"Mmmmmhmm...." Lily was chewing on pink cotton candy. "I believe that we still have more interesting treats in our world than the muggles." She watched the other students who were enjoying the muggle rides, such as roller coasters, carousels, bumber cars, drop tower, Ferris wheel and slides.

"Muggle sweets are not bad but still boring..." Pegah agreed as she was treating herself with a grand multicolored ice lolly. "By the way, shall we try that?" She smirked as she nodded at one of the roller coasters where muggles were screaming because of riding very high in the air and getting upside down more than once.

"Hmm..well eeh...if that could give any amusement to me, I hope I won't be bored...."

Last edited:
Elias neutral expression changed to a smirk. "And you think that is an issue?" He laughed. "You must mean you got rid of an issue like her...Well, tell me..." He smiled as he leaned forward. "How did you kill her?" His eyes glittered of excitement as he waited for Luna to tell him her story like a child waiting to hear a goodnight story by its mother.

Luna didn't answer immediately, but hesitated for merely a second. Nagini was right; he didn't mind at all. . . In fact, he is eager to hear all of the details. . . I cannot help but adore that.

"Well-" Luna began with a malicious smile, "She came running out of the castle with tears in her eyes. I stood in her way and taunted her for feeling so foolish. She only muttered French and fumbled with her wand, which was foolishly tucked into her lingerie, as I raised my own wand to disarm her. “ She paused, and her voice changed as the scene played out behind her eyes. She continued in an impassioned tone, enjoying reliving the torture “She burnt to death as both her corpse and her screams were hidden by a cloaking spell. To this moment, no one knows that the cause of her death wasn’t suicide. I had the Minister publish a short passage about her suicide '...after Elias Shadowwalker turned her down.' She was also villainized as news of her lies spread after your court hearing. " Luna finished, recalling the owl she had sent to Alexander, and the short passage in the Prophet the following day. When she finished, she stood in the same formal manner, and held her hand out to shake. "Thank you for your time." Their eyes met once before she left and she smiled, as if she was genuinely feeling appreciative for his patience.

Meanwhile

Raven pulled out the book used for tracking people; when you knew their full names. It was a small, pocket-sized book, bound in leather, with a gem in the middle. The gem’s white interior constantly shifted, and glittering gold blended with the white, creating swirls of smoke-like ribbons.

Raven fingered the gem, which halted its movement at her touch, as if it had been eagerly awaiting her presence.

“I’d like to know more about Alastair DIVilliers.” Raven spoke, and the gem’s surface began shifting quickly. The interior turned to liquid, and began leaking out, onto the book. She watched quietly as the book’s pages absorbed the liquid, and began to glow slightly. When the gem’s interior was empty, and the glowing ceased, she opened the cover.

Detailed information of every influential day of Alastair’s life was written neatly in the same golden fluid, and pictures summarizing the day’s significance could be seen on adjacent pages. A table of contents could be found at the beginning, as well as a frequently updated two-page passage. Raven read that before moving on. . .

Alastair D’Villiers {pronounced Dee-vee- ay} is the first son of the D'Villiers family*, born on May 27th. His Zodiac sign is Gemini, which leads to his two-sided personality; elegant and reserved, then polite and charming. As the only blood-related son of Lucifer and Evelyn D'Villiers, he has been scorned for not remaining loyal to them, and future generations. He has three adopted siblings; Cerberus, Aria, and Valetta. Cerberus is deceased; killed by Luna, and died as Aaron Glass. {Reference page 37} Aria assumed the name Luna Lestrange, after Alastair divulged her true origins to her, and assisted her in escaping the D'Villiers household. (Reference page 57) Violet remains in hiding as she has no knowledge of Alastair’s escape with Luna, although many angels speculate that she will reunite with her brother soon. {Reference page 190} Elizabeth and Lucifer were killed by Luna as well, although Alastair regrets not having done so himself.

*For more information on Alastair’s family, research their names, as they are frequently updated as well.

Raven spent the entire night reading, unable to take her eyes off of Alastair’s history. By morning, she knew more about him than Luna did....or so she thought.

Alden snickered as he watched her from a distance. That book is filled with inaccuracies. He thought proudly. Good luck with your puppy love.

Luna stood at the door of the Shadowwalker house at three o’ clock, and knocked in her usual way. She held two items in a handmade basket; a bottle of lovely wine, and a box of Dark Mark shaped chocolates. Both were wrapped in her usual wrapping, with black ribbons and a bow adorned with small, glittering dark marks. Once the house elf opened the door for her, she smiled politely. “Good afternoon. ”

"Well-" Luna began with a malicious smile, "She came running out of the castle with tears in her eyes. I stood in her way and taunted her for feeling so foolish. She only muttered French and fumbled with her wand, which was foolishly tucked into her lingerie, as I raised my own wand to disarm her.“ She paused and then continued in an impassioned tone: “She burnt to death as both her corpse and her screams were hidden by a cloaking spell. To this moment, no one knows that the cause of her death wasn’t suicide. I had the Minister publish a short passage about her suicide after Elias turned her down. She was villainized as news of her lies at your court hearing. " Luna finished.

"That was quite interesting," He commented with a smirk. "I hope you enjoyed it to the fullest." He smiled as if Luna had been enjoying a game of quidditch.

When she finished, she stood in the same formal manner, and held her hand out to shake. "Thank you for your time."

"No need to thank me," He smiled as he shook hand with her, trying to ignore his awkward feelings.
I have no other choice than to bury my feelings away.....well it's her choice if she want to end the relationship as if we ever had one....anyway I am not going to chase her...

Their eyes met once before she left, and he turned away, not seeing her smile as he apparated away.

"This tastes interesting..."Lily commented to Pegah, as she held up one buttered popcorn between her thumb and forefinger. She examined it for a while before putting it in her mouth and chewing it slowly.

Pegah was about to reply her when Professor Rowle turned at them both behind him and put a finger at his lips. Lily rolled her eyes. I wonder why the bloody hell we have to sit in a dark grand room with a white canvas with moving pictures on the wall in front of us and be silent. She watched with a bored expression the white canvas which currently was showing muggle advertisements. They were sitting together with their professor and classmates in a grand room filled with muggles as well. So, this is what muggles enjoy? Professor Rowle called it for "movie theaters", but the moving pictures does not make any sense to me at all... She thought as the last advertisement just ended and different pictures appeared on the canvas. So, this must be the so called movie, movie like in a move...moving pictures...

Elizabeth, who had been recovering, was enjoying afternoon tea and biscuits alone when there was a knock at the door. The house-elf, who just had poured tea in the cups, squeaked when he heard the familiar knock and hurried to open the door.

"What a lovely surprise," Elizabeth smiled happily as she stood up to greet Luna when she entered the parlor. She embraced Luna and as soon as they both sat down the house-elf poured a cup of tea to Luna as well. "How have you been doing, my dear?"

"What a lovely surprise.”

"Lovely to see you, Mrs. Shadowwalker. " Luna smiled as Elizabeth embraced her. She gently placed the basket on the table, then sat down with her back straight, as usual.

"Thank you.” Luna said as Cooky poured her a cup of tea.

"How have you been doing, my dear?" Elizabeth inquired.

“The same as usual.” Luna replied politely, sipping her tea afterwards. “However,” she placed her tea cup back in its saucer, “I came here to inquire how you were doing.”

Meanwhile

“Excuse me, Mr. Shadowwalker?” Cadence said, slightly nervously to Elias. “I would like to know what you think of Luna Lestrange.” She seemed quite distraught, and she had intended to ask Elias if Luna was trustworthy, although she knew that he might have feelings that would allow him to ignore her darkness.

“I see. . . ” Cadence said when he replied. “It’s just. . . ” she trailed off. She had always been the honest sort, so she was generally straightforward and bad at keeping secrets. “I saw her kill Miss Blanc, who, to my knowledge, has done nothing wrong. . . I just needed to talk to someone who knew her . . . maybe I saw something that wasn’t as it seemed? . . .” she trailed off, not knowing how to go on.

“The same as usual.” Luna replied politely, sipping her tea afterwards. “However,” she placed her tea cup back in its saucer, “I came here to inquire how you were doing.”

"The same as usual?" Elizabeth smiled, her eyes twinkling as if she wondered how her son was treating Luna. "Oh, thank you dear, I am doing well, thank you. I must say that the trials have been so rough, but I recovered quicker than I expected. You have no idea how happy I was when Elias was out from Azkaban so quickly, and my husband becoming the minister was such a surprise..." She took a sip of her tea before continuing: "I am also glad that you did a change to Hogwarts, really, I disliked many of the past professors. I could never understand how a confused and distracted professor like Trelawney was allowed to teach at all or how a half giant who did not even graduate but was expelled from school could be a professor...."

Elias appeared at the gates of Hogwarts and when he entered, he noticed in the corner of his eyes that Cadence was approaching him.

“Excuse me, Mr. Shadowwalker?” Cadence said, slightly nervously to him. “I would like to know what you think of Luna Lestrange.”

He turned around with a raised eyebrow, yet he could not help but smile surprisingly. Merlin's beard, I never expected this from Luna's childhood friend Cadence...I thought they knew each other so well...but they only knew each other when they were children, they were actually separated when they were about eight or nine and they did not meet each other until almost ten years had passed...I cannot help but wonder if Luna would have been different if she had been adopted to the same family who adopted Cadence...

"Well, it is not easy for me to describe someone who I know so well in simple words," Elias replied calmly. "Though I can tell that she is quite different from her real parents, I actually met her father, the late dark lord, once when I was a child..." He paused as he remembered that night when he got the dark mark. "Luna is sweet and polite, she value manners and is a respectful girl, not straightforward though.." even if she is heartless, which I of course cannot tell...

“I see…” Cadence said when he replied. “It’s just…” she trailed off. “I saw her kill Miss Blanc, who, to my knowledge, has done nothing wrong… I just needed to talk to someone who knew her… maybe I saw something that wasn’t as it seemed?...” she trailed off, not knowing how to go on.

Elias eyes widened. What the bloody hell, Luna told me that no one saw her, that she killed Miss Blanc without anyone seeing...what the bloody hell…did Cadence spy on her?

"May I ask you if I have told anyone other besides me?" He almost held his breath, his face pale, as he awaited her reply. When she replied, he let out a long and deep breath of relief before he continued:

"Please do not think of Luna as evil or heartless, she values her subordinates and friends. As for Miss Blanc...well it is a long story. I do not blame you for thinking that she is innocent because you must have only seen her during her last moment, when she was perhaps crying, mustn't you? There are things that happened in the past...." His voice trailed off as he remembered. He did not know how to explain as he looked into Cadences' eyes. They were standing just beside the gates and after a moment of silence he spoke quietly: "Come with me, please..."

They strode through the grounds and walked past Macnair, Avery, Rockwood, Mulciber, Persephone and Adela who in the distance were arranging the outdoor tables and benches with some employees from the Ministry of the Magic. The gazebo was already placed, and the hut remained as usual. Persephone caught a glimpse of Elias and she winked as she grinned at him. He raised his hand politely before continuing forward and entering the castle. He led the way to his office and as soon as he closed and locked the door behind him and Cadence, he summoned his pencieve.

"I'll show you part of my memories in order to explain for you..." Elias explained to her as he extracted memories from his temple. "It is much easier than just tell everything with words…"

"Impress her with your rapier wit"

"But be gentle"

"Shower her with compliments."

"But be sincere."

"And above all..."

"You must control your temper."

Lily could not take away her eyes from the white canvas as she watched the moving pictures in awe and ate the muggle snacks popcorn at the same time.
Wow, this pictures does not only wink like the wizarding photos, they also move much more and speak, it is like watching something real going on but the difference is that the living things on the white canvas cannot see us who are watching them....wow I am impressed...

"I have not told a single soul. In fact, I was there before she put up the shield charm . . . Although I hadn't meant to be."

Cadence remained quiet while Elias tried to explain, although she couldn't help but be skeptical.

"As for Miss Blanc . . . well it is a long story. I do not blame you for thinking that she is innocent because you must have only seen her during her last moment, when she was perhaps crying, mustn't you? "

"Yes."

"There are things that happened in the past . . . . " His voice trailed off.

In Luna's past, Elias's past, or . . . both? How long have they been-

"Come with me, please. "

"Of course." Cadence said politely as she followed him through the grounds. Not like her parents? Values her subordinates? She sounds more like a famous war general than a headmistress . . . and a lot less like the friend I remember. Since it's been nearly eleven years, I cannot allow myself to judge her. . . I need to gain her trust . . . I need to know what happened to her that made her this way, before I cause what's left of this friendship to fall to dust. Cadence was surprised when Elias opened the door to the headmaster's study, before remembering that it was Luna's. He's allowed in here, without her permission? She was even more surprised when she saw him place his wand near his temple, and begin to extract something silvery. I have read about wizards who can show others . . . memories. Will he show me enough to explain what I need to know?

Meanwhile

" . . . I could never understand how a confused and distracted professor like Trelawney was allowed to teach at all or how a half giant who did not even graduate but was expelled from school could be a professor. "

"I agree-" Luna said, sipping her tea again. "I realized that securing the future, hence the children that would grow to work for something useful would need to be educated properly. Although I myself am teaching Cooking with Magic, I also added one new class. . .'Dark Arts. I am not forcing the children to attend the class; merely allowing the ones that wish to attend a chance to see the beauty of Dark Magic. " she paused, then continued onto the final subject she had hoped to cover.

"If it is not too rude, Mrs. Shadowwalker . . ." Luna spoke politely, then paused a moment. Should I really ask? I was merely wondering. . . however, I do not believe that it is rude . . . "I'd like to ask about your birthday. It's merely a way for me to ensure that I send a gift at the right time." Luna smiled politely.
I'd also like Lily's, Alexander's, and Elias's . . . So that I can appear thoughtful and considerate, instead of buying something at the last minute.

"Alright, let's take a walk in the memories of mine..." Elias said and they both entered the pensieve.

They landed in the Entrance Hall where it was crowded with students, both foreign and Hogwarts students who were on their way for lunch in the Great Hall.

Elias was walking with some of his friends, Macnair, Avery and Nott.

"I'd like to ask her for the ball..." Macnair spoke as he nodded towards a younger Miss Blanc.

"Why a fancy one like her?" Elias asked amused.

"Why?" Macnair laughed. "Just look at her...." He eyed her from head to toe hungrily.

Elias only rolled his eyes. "Go ahead..." He laughed.

Macnair smirked as he made his way to Miss Blanc. Elias stayed behind with the others who of course were curious about how it would go like. Macnair neared Miss Blanc, he immediately kissed her hand and looked at her when he asked her. She snatched away her hand, wiped it off with her handkerchief and said something that made him look like as if she had slapped his face.

Macnair came back with a disappointed look. "Tsk, she turned me down, she said she wished to go with you, Elias"

"Merlin's hairy chest...I was about to try out my luck," Avery sighed as he looked dreamily at Miss Blanc.

"In her dreams..." Elias replied haughtily.

"Then who are you going with if you are representing our school? You have turned down every girl who had the courage to ask you..." Macnair laughed.

"I'll see..." Elias smirked.

"Shadowwalker, if you do not pick your partner for the Yule Ball sooner or later, I'll force you upon one!" Professor Quinn spoke from behind surprising them.

Elias made a sour face at her threat. "Seriously..."

"Excuse moi?"

He turned around to his horror.

Miss Blanc smiled at him and he tried his best not to grimace.

"Would you like to go with me to the Yyle Ball?" She spoke English with a French accent.

"Shadowwalker you cannot say no!" Professor Quinn interfered before Elias could say anything. "Of course, Mr. Shadowwalker will go with you to the Yule Ball," She assured Miss Blanc smilingly before she walked away and entered the Great Hall.

Elias jaw dropped as if he could not believe his ears while his friends laughed. "What the-"

"Excuse moi?" Miss Blanc looked questioningly with a frown at them.

"Nothing, I was just surprised..." Elias forced a smile, which of course looked so false.

The memory cleared and showed a different scenery. "It was never of my choice to go the Yule Ball with Miss Blanc. I had actually on my mind to ask a friend of mine, but I never got the chance because my professor forced Miss Blanc upon me..." Elias explained to Cadence.

Miss Blanc was dressed in an ice-blue glittery ballgown with a heart shaped neckline, puffy sleeves and rich skirts. She had her hair in an elegant up do with tiny sparkling floral crystals. She was also wearing crystal flower necklace and matching earrings and gloves. She was wearing so much make up that Elias almost wanted to throw up. She was standing beside him in a line where several students who competed in the Triwizard tournament competition and represented their schools were standing with their partners in the Entrance Hall. They entered the Great Hall to initiate the ball. Elias sighed as he started to dance with Miss Blanc. Rockwood was dancing with his girlfriend Vivienne and Macnair danced one dance with Persephone who danced the second with Avery. Nott was swirling around with a younger Slytherin girl. During the dances, Elias noticed Miss Monroe who had sneaked in to get some sweets and pumpkin juice when Professor Quinn discovered her and asked her to leave the Great Hall. First to third year students were clearly not allowed to join the ball. When the two dances were over, Elias excused himself. "May we change partners please? I actually promised a friend one dance today, because she also wishes to dance with me..." He lied.

"But..." Miss Blanc looked disappointed at him, clutching his hands so hard that he grimaced of pain.

"Please..." Elias pleaded with a grimace as he snatched away his hands and walked over to Persephone who looked questioningly yet amused at him. "May I have one dance with you, Phonie?" He smirked as he held out his hand. Persephone was dressed in a purple gown of medieval style with a pair of matching simple crystal earrings, and her auburn hair elegantly done in a braided up do. She was not wearing any make up at all, to show her natural beauty. She grinned as she put her hand in his. Meanwhile Macnair tried to ask Miss Blanc for a dance.

"I refyz!" She looked furious at both Elias and Macnair and jealousy at Persephone. "Elia iz my partne!!" Her face was red of anger.

"What's the matter?" Professor Quinn neared them as soon as she noticed that something was not going well.

"Elia refyz to dance with me anymohr!!"

"Seriously, I just asked if we could switch partners for once, because I actually promised Miss Pyrites one dance today...." Elias hurried to explain himself to Professor Quinn.

"But Miss Blanc is your partner today, Mr. Shadowwalker."

"I understand, but Miss Pyrites also wished to dance with me, and I won't turn down a friend, and besides I am not dating Miss Blanc, I have not promised her anything, it's not like that I am unfaithful to her, seriously." Elias shook his head and then turned to Persephone with a smile: "Shall we?"

"Yes..." She giggled.

Professor Quinn sighed and turned towards Miss Blanc. She put a hand on her shoulder and spoke quietly to her. Miss Blanc only shrugged and sat down to have goblet of pumpkin juice as she watched Elias swirl around with another girl, her eyes were full of jealousy.

"Yay, it's boogie woogie!" Persephone exclaimed excited when the dance was over, and the music changed to something different.

"Well, I'll pass..." Elias laughed.

"Oh, come on, I'll lead..."

They both laughed as he stepped on her feet several times by mistake.

Meanwhile Miss Blanc was fuming, her face was dark of jealousy.

The memory cleared once more. Elias was on his way to his Arithmancy class in the morning after the breakfast when Miss Blanc rushed towards him and kissed his both cheek as she greeted him. He winced.

"Bon matin, Elia.."

"What the bloody hell..." He wiped of his cheeks.

"That's ow we greet in France," She said with a hurt voice.

"I am actually English, not French!" Elias commented harshly as walked past her and continued to the class room.

The memory cleared again.

Vivienne rushed inside the common room where Elias was sitting with his friends one Saturday afternoon.

"Phonie has been involved in an accident!" She blurted out. "I think someone must have tried to hurt her or something..."

"What the bloody hell!" Elias eyes widened when he heard the news.

"Phonie is in the hospital wing right now," Vivienne said, her face paler than usual.

"Is she alright?" Avery asked concerned, his mouth full of food as he was eating ginger newts.

"Eww, Lachlan, don't speak while you are eating and please close your mouth when you chew," Rockwood remarked. "Otherwise you will never have a chance to date a girl."

Some of them laughed a little. Elias rose up from his place and his friends followed his example as he walked out from the common room. They hurried to the hospital wing, where Persephone was sitting, her legs stretched out in a bed and her back against a pillow as she was reading her history book. She grinned when her friends entered.

"Are you allright, Phonie?" Macnair asked with a frown.

"Heheh do not worry about me," Persephone chuckled.

"What happened?"

"Remember last night when I went to the library because I had forgot my quill....I... well someone surprised from behind in the corridor. I was suddenly blindfolded and tied down, even my mouth was covered and I....I was beaten...." She winced. "I have bruises all over my body now...." She paused and looked at her friends, trying to smile as if it was nothing at all. "But do not worry about me, Madam Pomfrey took a good care of me," She hurried to say when she noticed how pale her friends looked.

"You should not walk alone around in the corridors at nights.... really, and I who thought Hogwarts was a safe place..." Avery scratched his head.

"It is actually safe..." Persephone replied thoughtfully. "Because I know that the one who attacked me was foreign and not from Hogwarts. After I was beaten, the person whispered in my ear: "You better stay away from my man or I'll kill you."The person had a French accent, but I could not recognize who it was. I told both Professor Quinn and Professor McGonagall about this, when I was found in the corridor early this morning, but according to Madame Maxime, all her students are innocents. Professor Quinn suggested to use Veritaserum on all the students until they found out the culprit, but Professor McGonagall have closed the case, because the potion is so expensive and they do not have enough resources to buy or brew it or use what they currently have on all the French students, let alone all the students at Hogwarts now. She had a long speech about the incident before the breakfast this morning, by the way, did you not have breakfast this morning?"

"We actually slept away the morning, Phonie, you know we always do that in the weekends," Avery said, feeling a little guilty.

"French accent, you said?..." Elias spoke thoughtfully, more to himself, than to Persephone.

"I understood that very same moment that it had been Miss Blanc's doing, to hurt Miss Pyrites, but I had no proof and as the headmistress had closed the case, I could not do so much about it…I was so frustrated about it..." Elias spoke as the memory cleared once more.

An older Elias, still young, in his early twenties was sitting in a small office one evening, grading some exams.

"This was during my last year at Beauxbatons," Elias explained to Cadence. "I applied as a professor in English language after my graduation and went to this French school because I wanted to sharpen my skills in French by using it differently. I used to have a tutor who taught me French during my summer holidays when I was a student at Hogwarts, so I wanted to try something different," Elias explained. "My first years were fine. Miss Blanc did not try to approach me anymore like she did when she was at Hogwarts even if she remained to teach Magic with Art at Beauxbatons until something unexpected happened one summer night, June 25th, 2013..."

The young Elias blew out the candle as soon as he had finished his work. He immediately laid down in his bed, not caring about changing his clothes because he was feeling so weary and tired. He slumbered and thought he was dreaming when the door creaked. Something tall and shimmering entered, approached him and gently caressed his cheek. In that moment Elias was wide awake and screamed when he recognized Miss Blanc. "Get out!" He bellowed as he sat up and looked away. Miss Blanc who had entered, had only been wearing a night robe which she had let to fall down on the floor before she caressed his cheek.

"But you ‘ave already seen me without my robe, then you must marry me..." Miss Blanc said with a hurt voice.

Elias still looking away, spoke between clenched teeth "Get out of here...you disgust me..." He picked up her robe and threw it at her with such force that she almost fell backward. "I said get out! I did not see you and never want to see you!"

Memory cleared and this time it showed when Elias walked in small alley which was crowded with small shops. Miss Blanc suddenly appeared in front of him.

"After that night," Elias explained to Cadence. "I resigned as a teacher and applied to a position in the Ministry of Magic in Great Britain. I was employed in the Department of International Magical Cooperation and thus I traveled a lot during my new career. I met other representatives from other countries until one day I accidentally run into Miss Blanc in a wizarding area in Paris. She apologized to me about the last time and asked me what I was doing in Paris, but I ignored her. She of course followed me and found out about my job by spying at me during a dinner meeting I had with the representatives at a restaurant."

The memory cleared once more, this time showing another dinner meeting were Miss Blanc was among the representatives this time. "Thus, she got the exact same job position as me, though at the Ministry of Magic in Andorra, because she was a French. After that she started to send me letters and chocolate gifts, I of course threw her letters and gifts, because when I checked the chocolates which she had sent the first time, I found out that they were filled with love potion. Her letters lacked manners and etiquette…she...she did not respect herself..." Elias shuddered at the thought of Miss Blanc's letters.

The memory cleared, this time showing the trials where Elias was judged, and Miss Blanc was being a witness.

"Miss Blanc, you spotted Mr. Elias Shadowwalker in Paris two weeks ago, didn't you?" The court asked.

"Yes, I did, monsieur. I saw ‘im with another dame"

"And who was the Lady?"

"I believe it must ‘ave been the dark ‘eiress!"

"Do you just believe or are you really sure about it? Please describe what you saw when you spotted them both."

"I saw them in a clothing store and she was looking at dresses, she was...sigh..so beautiful...I am not sure if it was really the dark ‘ieress, but I still think it was ‘er...and then I saw them in top of la tour Eiffel..." Miss Blanc started to weep silently. "I always ‘ad ‘igh expectations and ‘opes about monsieur Elia, mais... mais maintenant je suis tellement navree--"

"Enough! You are dismissed!... Shadowwalker! It would be much easier for you and for us all if you could learn to corporate with us and we promise you that we won't send you to Azkaban if you confess and help us in return! You are allied with the dark mistress, aren't you?"

Elias took Cadence by her hand and led her into another memory. "Well, you don't need to see the rest, because why I was judged is another story. I and everyone else who were the children of the past deatheaters were suspected for supporting the late dark lord's daughter Luna Lestrange, anyway the memories which is about Miss Blanc are more of relevance now." He explained as they entered another memory.

...a tall half veela entered the Great Hall. She was wearing a black suit, pencil skirt with jacket, black pumps and white high collar blouse, a tight-fitting clothing that revealed her female curves. Her hair was pulled in an elegant neck bun and she was wearing a black hat along with pearl earrings and necklace and vibrant red lipstick.

Miss Blanc stared shockingly at both Elias and Luna. He sneered as he stood up and walked over to Luna as he touched his cloak discreetly as if he was adjusting it and suddenly the brooch become visible.

Miss Blanc noticed that they were wearing identical brooches and remained silent, feeling to impotent to speak. She did not even hear when Professor Quinn introduced her to Miss Lestrange and explained that Miss Blanc had applied as teacher for Magic in Art.

“Is anything wrong, Miss Blanc?” Professor Quinn asked confused.

“Non, I am alright…” Miss Blanc replied hesitatingly as she did not know if she should stay or leave.

Macnair was staring at Miss Blanc as if he had never seen a woman in his life. He eyed her from top to toe, taking in every possible perspective of her figure, until she looked up and noticed that Macnair was giving her interesting looks. He smirked, more in a perverted way than charmingly, when they got eye contact and she looked away in disgust, feeling very uncomfortable.

"Who is that French woman?" Miss Dolohov spoke scornfully, and Miss Blanc almost winced at her words. "Magic in art is mine!" She smirked.

"You may take it, I do not care about it anymore," Miss Blanc said with such a bitter tone "..when zis place is infiltrated by zis...." She looked with such disgust at Macnair and then she gave Elias a long look filled with disappointment, sorrow and anger. Lastly, she looked at Luna as if she wanted to spit at her before she turned on her heels and walked away, her high heels clicking very annoyingly against the floor.

Luna raised her wand, and used a severing charm on Miss Blanc's heel, so that she stumbled and fell, laughter echoing around the halls.

"Don't think of coming back, unless you wish for a very special welcoming gift." Luna laughed.

The memory cleared once more and this time Elias and Cadence was in the Great Hall, during the breakfast. "This was before you saw her being killed. Miss Blanc have disguised herself as Luna to seduce me because she knew that I have feelings for Luna..." he told Cadence.

Elias looked up in astonishment and was met by a very beautifully dressed Luna who smiled romantically at him.

"Good morning, my love," She greeted him as she did her best to speak correct English but there was still a hint of a French accent which did not slip Elias. She kissed his cheek as she sat down beside him, and Elias winced and switched uncomfortably in his chair. She looked a little surprised and hurt at him as she had expected a warmer welcome.

"What's the matter, Elias?" She asked with a frown.

"I am sorry, my Lady, but you surprised me today," He spoke quietly, his face deep red of embarrassment. He looked down in his plate, trying to focus on the scrambled eggs as he chewed.

Elias swallowed his bitter tea quickly and rose up to leave. She looked up at him and rose as well, not even caring for finishing her breakfast. She followed him out through a side door and hastened after him. Once when they were in an empty corridor, he turned around with a frown when he heard the annoying clicking sound of her heels behind him.

"Elias?" She spoke as she stretched her arms towards him.

"My heart does not recognize you..." He confessed sadly.

She winced. "I thought you loved me..." Tears filled her eyes.

Elias bit his lower lip when Luna wept silently. "I am sorry my dear...I do love you; I just don't recognize you..." He looked confused at her.

She in return looked also confused at him and stopped to cry when she heard him mention that he loved her.

"Shall we take a walk outside and speak?" He offered her his arm.

"Yes please," She agreed as she took his arm.

Once they were out in the grounds he asked: "When do you have classes today?"

"I do not have any today," She replied.

He let go of her arm and turned to face her.

"You are not being yourself, Luna" He said.

"What do you mean?"

He looked at her to fancy gown and at her make up. "I do not care about appearances, and I have seen you in your simpler looks. I love you for who you are, not for how you look like. As I said, I did not recognize you today, you did not act as yourself. Your French accent....You embarrassed and yet surprised me. I did not expect you to kiss me in public and I hope you do not repeat it again. We may kiss as much as you like, but in privacy please. They may know that we are close to each other, but I do not like to draw others' attention."

"I am sorry," She looked down at the hem for her dress.

Elias stood silent for a long moment.

She looked romantically at him as if she wanted to kiss him with passion, but she kept her distance.

"It is fine, never mind about it now, what is done cannot be undone, as long as you do not repeat your mistake, anyway, tell me Luna, I'd like to know how you all of sudden?....I mean, I am very surprised, I did not expect you to take a step forward in our relationship..."

She opened her mouth to speak but closed it as she wondered what she should tell him.

"I do not feel comfortable to speak about it here; I feel like others might eavesdrop.... may we speak in privacy please?"

"I understand, where do you wish to speak?"

"In...in your office please."

"As you wish, my lady,"

When they entered his office, she neared him and caressed his cheek. He smiled as he sat down behind his desk and offered her to sit in front of him. Her smile faltered as she refused to sit down.

"Luna?-"

"Elias, I cannot explain this with words, but with love!" She exclaimed.

He looked uncomfortably at her. "I don't understand...."

"Kiss me like you did in Paris, please."

"Luna-"

She walked over to him to sit down at his lap but before she took any step there was a knock at the door.

"Luna, please sit down..."

She had to force herself to sit down on a chair in front of Elias' desk as two Gryffindor girls entered his office. They handed in their essays which he had given them as detention some days ago. As soon as they left, she stood up and neared Elias.

"Luna, please, sit down and explain your French accent..."

But she did not listen, she sat down at his lap and put her arms around his neck.

"Luna, this is not the right time please, anyone might enter my office right now and I cannot lock anyone out if anyone need me for something important. So, may you go back to the chair in front of my desk please..."

"I do not understand!!" She stood up and sat in front of him instead.

"What's the matter with you! Explain your French accent, I thought you were joking with me first...but seriously-"

"I am trying to learn French because I know you love that language"

"It sounds more that you already know French because you are speaking English with a French accent. " Elias was feeling furious and mad.

She remained silent and looked down at her hands because she did not know what to say. Nothing seemed to work as she had planned.

"May you make me a cup of tea please? I'd also like one of those lovely muffins you make," He smiled slyly after a long moment of silent.

"Excuse moi, I don't cook..." She replied with a frown. There was a hint of arrogance in her tone.

"Well I guess I have to get a cup of tea then," He rose up and left his office quickly before she could react. When he had reached the entrance hall, he could hear a faint sound of clicking heels among the sound of the students who were walking among the stairs and in and out from the entrance.

"Elias?"

He turned around and several of the female students stopped in their tracks as if someone had called their names and not his name.

As she neared him, she was suddenly interrupted by a first year Hufflepuff student.
"Excuse me, professor? May I ask you about something please?" The girl asked shyly.

"Excuse moi!" She looked annoyingly at the girl, seeing her as a threat who interrupted her most important moment with her love.

"I..I..just have a question about the homework in cooking with magic which you gave us-"

"I don't know cooking with magic, ask someone else!"

The girl looked astonished at her professor as if she did not recognize her.

"Why don't you reveal your true self, Miss Blanc?" Elias spoke.

"I am not Miss Blanc....I am Luna, your love...." She looked uncertainly at him. She tried to come closer to him, but with every step she took forward he took one step backward when he suddenly swished with his wand in front of her which she did not expect and looked surprisingly at him.

"Accipere Velum"

The disguise of Miss Blanc was suddenly revealed. Suddenly the students laughed when she was only standing there in a French nightgown which almost revealed her French underwear. She almost screamed as she hugged herself, trying her best to cover herself with her arms and long blond hair, regretting that she had left her cloak in his office.

"Accipere Velum, to reveal your enemy's disguise," Elias explained smilingly to the students. "Very useful wh-"

"Ow dare you!" Miss Blanc blurted shockingly as she came up closer to him.

"Get out of here!" He slapped her face so hard that she got nosebleed and almost fell backwards but she gained her balance and rushed out from the castle, crying heavily. "And don't ever think about coming back!" he said and went back to his office.

When Elias and Cadence were back to the present in the office, he finally confessed:

"It was I, who asked Luna to kill Miss Blanc. She actually asked me to discuss the recent incident about Miss Blanc, when she had come to Hogwarts because she had applied as a teacher in Magic in Art. I have not told Luna about what have happened between me and Miss Blanc in the past, she only knew about what she did to me at the trials because she was there, disguised of course. I told Luna that she may do whatever she wished with Miss Blanc, torturing or killing her, because I found that she deserved to be punished for what she had done to me and to Miss Pyrites..." He paused and noticed that they were both standing. "I am so sorry to keep you standing here, please sit down," he nodded towards the chairs. As soon as they both sat down, he continued:

"I trust you to keep what you have seen Luna done and my memories as a secret. When you told me what you have seen earlier today, I could have chosen to wipe away part of your memories, but I knew better, because I believe that you are a trustworthy friend of Luna and I won't harm anyone who is loyal to her. Even if you have not seen each other for many years, I believe that with time you will become as good friends as you were before you were separated. Life is not so easy, I mean, Luna does not feel the same for me as I feel for her for instance, so you need to be patient with her, give her the time and you'll understand her."

"Well, before you leave this room, I want to ask you about one more thing. If anyone asks about what you were doing in the headmaster's office, just tell that you have applied as professor...and...eh...what do you prefer to teach?" Elias smiled. "Since you are so young you may teach the first years in any subject you prefer and like that, you'll be close to Luna, because you'll see her at Hogwarts whenever she is her. She teaches Cooking with Magic and Dark Arts."

Meanwhile

"... Although I myself am teaching Cooking with Magic, I also added one new class. . .'Dark Arts. I am not forcing the children to attend the class; merely allowing the ones that wish to attend a chance to see the beauty of Dark Magic. " she paused, then continued onto the final subject she had hoped to cover.

"Dark Arts is of course important, it is not only about the three forbidden curses, but there's a lot of things within dark magic which can be very handy..." Elizabeth agreed smilingly.

"If it is not too rude, Mrs. Shadowwalker..." Luna spoke politely, then paused a moment.

"Yes?" Elizabeth smiled.

"I'd like to ask about your birthday. It's merely a way for me to ensure that I send a gift at the right time." Luna smiled politely.

"Oh hehehe. I’m fine without gifts dear. Though if knowing my birthday will make you so happy, then I'll tell you. I was born March the 25th thus my zodiac sign is Aries, if that's interest you heheh. I find Zodiac signs interesting. My husband on the other hand is a Sagittarius, because he was born 11th December, while my son is a Virgo, born 24th August and Lily is Cancer, born 14th July."

Last edited:
"Thank you, Mrs. Shadowwalker." Luna smiled. "It is quite interesting. " she agreed. She stood politely after another twenty minutes of light chatter, intending to leave. "Thank you for the tea." she smiled politely as she held out her hand to shake farewell.

"You're quite welcome." Luna replied when Elizabeth thanked her as well. "Farewell."

Luna wrote the Shadowwalkers' birthdays quickly on a piece of parchment as soon as she arrived home. "Now-" she smiled "I think Elias could use some lunch."

She went downstairs with the kitchen in mind, but Alastair blocked her path as soon as she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hello, Luna." he smiled as he embraced her.

"Good afternoon, Alastair." Luna smiled as he released her from his grasp.

"May I assist you with anything?" he smiled politely.

"Yes. I'd like you to finish your project." she said with a 'That's enough trying to put it off any further' face.

"Yes. I suppose you are correct. However, I am halfway done." he said with a 'Can't I do something else?' look.

"Alright. " Luna said, finally entering the kitchen.

How kind of him, to show me his memories . . . Someone he barely knows, yet he decides to show me for the sake of Luna.

“But Miss Pyrites also wished to dance with me and I won't turn down a friend, and besides I am not dating Miss Blanc, I have not promised her anything, it's not like that I am unfaithful to her, seriously." Elias shook his head and then turned to Persephone with a smile: "Shall we?"

"Yes . . . " She giggled.

“That was quite foolish of Miss Blanc. I can already see that she is too annoying for anyone’s sanity.” Cadence agreed with the past Elias’s rejection of Miss Blanc.

"Yay, it's boogie woogie!" Persephone exclaimed excited when the dance was over and the music changed to something different.

"Well, I'll pass . . . " Elias laughed.

"Oh come on, I'll lead . . . "

How silly. I can see that Elias is so elegant . . . it is comical to see him make so many mistakes during one dance. Cadence smiled as she noted that both of them where having a good time, even though Miss Pyrites was most likely in great pain from Elias’s feet.

Cadence failed to notice that Miss Blanc’s face was full of rage.

The memory cleared again . . .

"Bon matin, Elia . . . "

"What the bloody hell..." He wiped of his cheeks.

"That's ow we greet in France," She said with a hurt voice.

"I am actually English, not French!" Elias commented harshly as walked past her and continued to the class room.

“I don’t care for the French style of greeting, either. Some Italian witches I know do that, as well as some Middle Eastern wizards. ” Cadence explained. “Although, they understand that I prefer a simple handshake, and choose to forego the ‘hurt feelings’.”

The memory cleared again.

Cadence paid attention to the next scene, and her eyes doubled in size when she heard Miss Pyrite’s explanation in the hospital.

“-Because I know that the one who attacked me was foreign and not from Hogwarts. After I was beaten, the person whispered in my ear: "You better stay away from my man or I'll kill you. The person had a French accent, but I could not recognize who it was.”

Oh my goodness! It had to be Miss Blanc! She must have been jealous from their dance together, and even more hurt from similar incidents to when she tried to kiss him on the cheeks. But, what a cruel thing to do! If a man isn’t interested, hurting his friends won’t help you gain his love!

“- because the potion is so expensive and they do not have enough resources to buy or brew it or use what they currently have on all the French students, let alone all the students at Hogwarts now. She had a long speech about the incident before the breakfast this morning; by the way, did you not have breakfast this morning?"

"We actually slept away the morning, Phonie, you know we always do that in the weekends," Avery said, feeling a little guilty.

"French accent, you said? . . . " Elias spoke thoughtfully, more to himself, than to Persephone.

“So because Miss Pyrites explained the incident in proper detail, you understood who it was?” Cadence asked.

"Yes. I understood that very same moment that it had been Miss Blanc's doing, to hurt Miss Pyrites, but I had no proof and as the headmistress had closed the case, I could not do so much about it . . . I was so frustrated about it . . . " Elias spoke as the memory cleared once more.

“I can imagine how awful it must have been, to know that your friend had been hurt, and that you could do nothing about it. ” Cadence said, putting a thoughtful hand to her chin. I wonder how he finally had her pay . . . or was Luna her punisher?

An older Elias, still young, in his early twenties was sitting in a small office one evening, grading some exams.

“You were a professor before you met Luna?" Cadence asked.

“This was during my last year at Beauxbatons," Elias explained. "I applied as a professor in English language after my graduation and went to this French school because I wanted to sharpen my skills in French by using it differently.”

“Ah.” She nodded.

“ I used to have a tutor who taught me French during my summer holidays when I was a student at Hogwarts, so I wanted to try something different," Elias explained. "My first years were fine. Miss Blanc did not try to approach me anymore like she did when she was at Hogwarts even if she remained to teach Magic with Art at Beauxbatons until something unexpected happened one summer night, June 25th, 2013 . . . "

Hmm. I wonder if she did so because she wished to, or because Elias was teaching there as well.

The young Elias blew out the candle as soon as he had finished his work. He immediately lay down in his bed, not caring about changing his clothes because he was feeling so weary and tired. He slumbered and thought he was dreaming when the door creaked.

Cadence nearly jumped when she heard the door creak. She turned, but couldn’t make out who it was; just that it was something was tall and shimmering. She watched in fear as if neared Elias, thinking that someone was attempting murder. When a hand caressed Elias’s cheek, Cadence realized who it was.

"Get out!" He bellowed as he sat up and looked away. Miss Blanc who had entered, had only been wearing a night robe which she had let to fall down on the floor before she caressed his cheek.

What kind of woman would do this! How far did she intend to go, with no clothes and an unconscious man! How dare she. . . does she have no moral compass?!

"But you ave already seen me without my robe, then you must marry me . . . " Miss Blanc said with a hurt voice.

That is your explanation? Wh . . . How . . .

Elias still looking away, spoke between clenched teeth "Get out of here . . . you disgust me . . . " He picked up her robe and threw it at her with such force that she almost fell backward. "I said get out! I did not see you and never want to see you!"

I am so proud that Elias, at least, reacted with humility and proper self-respect. Clearly, he has a strong will like no other . . . perhaps someone like Avery would have asked her to join him for the night, instead . . .

"After that night," Elias explained to Cadence. "I resigned as a teacher and applied to a position in the Ministry of Magic in Great Britain. I was employed in the Department of International Magical Cooperation and thus I traveled a lot during my new career. I met other representatives from other countries until one day I accidentally ran into Miss Blanc in a Wizarding area in Paris. She apologized to me about the last time and asked me what I was doing in Paris but I ignored her. She of course followed me and found out about my job by spying at me during a dinner meeting I had with the representatives at a restaurant."

“What made her think she had the right, after that disgusting display? If I were in your position . . . Well, allow me to say that I can already understand why you would wish her dead.” Cadence said understandingly.

The memory cleared once more, this time showing another dinner meeting where Miss Blanc was among the representatives this time.

"Thus she got the exact same job position as me. “

I can imagine her thinking there.

“-She started to send me letters and chocolate gifts, I of course threw her letters and gifts, because I the first time I checked the chocolates which had sent and found out that they were filled with love potion. “

“I believe that if you love someone, you will understand that any ‘love’ gained by contemptible means is not truly love, but rather lies. Thus, the user of love potion would gain nothing by using it, when you truly understand the meaning of love. ”

The memory cleared once more, to show Elias during the trials.

"Miss Blanc, you spotted Mr. Elias Shadowwalker in Paris two weeks ago, didn't you?" The court asked.

"Yes I did, monsieur. I saw im with another dame"

"And who was the Lady?"

"I believe it must ave been the dark eiress!"

"Do you just believe or are you really sure about it? Please describe what you saw when you spotted them both."

"I saw them in a clothing store and she was looking at dresses, she was . . . sigh . . . so beautiful . . . I am not sure if it was really the dark ieress, but I still think it was er. . . and then I saw them in top of la tour Eiffel . . ."

Elias took Luna to Paris, and Miss Blanc witnessed them . . . well, I can see that she is the jealous type, so revenge is most certainly in her character.

"Enough! You are dismissed! . . . Shadowwalker! It would be much easier for you and for us all if you could learn to corporate with us and we promise you that we won't send you to Azkaban if you confess and help us in return! You are allied with the dark mistress, aren't you?"

“What happened? Did they incarcerate you afterward, or did someone testify against Miss Blanc’s claims?”

"Well, you don't need to see the rest, because why I was judged is another story. I and everyone else who were the children of the past Death Eaters were suspected for supporting the late dark lord's daughter Luna Lestrange, anyway the memories which are about Miss Blanc are more of relevance now."

“I understand.”

"Who is that French woman?" Miss Dolohov spoke scornfully and Miss Blanc almost winced at her words. "Magic in art is mine!" She smirked.

She is still attempting to get herself neared to Elias . . . teaching at the same school, working in the same Ministry branch, and not teaching at the school that was publicly proclaimed his in the papers which reached Japan.

"You may take it, I do not care about it anymore," Miss Blanc said with such a bitter tone ". . . when zis place is infiltrated by zis . . . " She looked with such disgust at Macnair and then she gave Elias a long look filled with disappointment, sorrow and anger. Lastly she looked at Luna as if she wanted to spit at her before she turned on her heels and walked away, her high heels clicking very annoyingly against the floor.

I cannot help but admit that I look forward to seeing her punished now . . . she had no right to give anyone those looks.

Luna raised her wand, and used a severing charm on Miss Blanc's heel, so that she stumbled and fell, laughter echoing around the halls. "Don't think of coming back, unless you wish for a very special welcoming gift." Luna laughed.

So, Luna even warned her. She did follow through. . .

Cadence watched as Miss Blanc failed in every way possible to impersonate Luna, which even Cadence recognized, after having properly known Luna for a few days.

"Luna?-"

"Elias, I cannot explain this with words, but with love!" She exclaimed.

He looked uncomfortably at her. "I don't understand . . . "

"Kiss me like you did in Paris, please."

Cadence raised her eyebrows, and realized that Miss Blanc was foolish enough to abandon her transparent attempts at stealing Luna’s identity.

"Luna-"

. . .

"May you make me a cup of tea please? I'd also like one of those lovely muffins you make," He smiled slyly after a long moment of silent.

"Excuse moi, I don't cook . . . " She replied with a frown. There was a hint of arrogance in her tone.

"Well I guess I have to get a cup of tea then," He rose up and left his office quickly

“Anyone who knows Luna knows that she can cook and bake quite well. She didn’t give this any thought at all, hence she was acting like a fool the entire time.” Cadence said, more to herself than to Elias.

As Miss Blanc neared him, she was suddenly interrupted by a first year Hufflepuff student.

"Excuse me, professor? May I ask you about something please?" The girl asked shyly.

"Excuse moi!" She looked annoyingly at the girl.

"I . . . I . . . just have a question about the homework in Cooking with Magic which you gave us-"

"I don't know Cooking with Magic, ask someone else!"

The girl looked astonished at her professor as if she did not recognize her.

"Why don't you reveal your true self, Miss Blanc?" Elias spoke.

"I am not Miss Blanc . . . I am Luna, your love . . . " She looked uncertainly at him.

“She couldn’t fool a blind person, with that behavior. Now I completely understand-”

"Accipere Velum"

“-why you are repulsed by that. . . inhuman creature.” She said, refraining from using any other words.

"Accipere Velum, to reveal your enemy's disguise," Elias explained smilingly to the students.

"Very useful wh-"

He attempted to humiliate Miss Blanc and teach his students a valuable lesson at the same time? Cadence's lip twitched upwards.

“Ow dare you!" Miss Blanc blurted shockingly as she came up closer to him.

"Get out of here!" He slapped her face so hard that she got a nosebleed and almost fell backwards but she gained her balance and rushed out from the castle, crying heavily. "And don't ever think about coming back!" he said and went back to his office.

Although he hit a lady, she does not act as such; hence she shouldn’t be treated as one.

When Elias and Cadence were back to the present in the office, he finally confessed:

"It was I, who asked Luna to kill Miss Blanc. She actually asked me to discuss the recent incident about Miss Blanc, when she had come to Hogwarts because she had applied as a teacher in Magic in Art. “

“I understand.” Cadence said, nodding. “Does Luna know about what you have shown me?”

“I have not told Luna about what has happened between me and Miss Blanc in the past, she only knew about what she did to me at the trials because she was there, disguised of course. I told Luna that she may do whatever she wished with Miss Blanc, torturing or killing her, because I found that she deserved to be punished for what she had done to me and to Miss Pyrites . . . "

“Mmm Hmm.” She nodded.

“I am so sorry to keep you standing here, please sit down," he nodded towards the chairs.

“No need to apologize. In fact, it is I who should apologize; I asked you a question that wasn’t proper. However, you answered me with memories that changed my entire perspective of Luna’s motivation.”

"I trust you to keep what you have seen Luna do and my memories a secret. When you told me what you have seen earlier today, I could have chosen to wipe away part of your memories, but I knew better, because I believe that you are a trustworthy friend of Luna and I won't harm anyone who is loyal to her. Even if you have not seen each other for many years, I believe that with time you will become as good friends as you were before you were separated.”

“I cannot thank you enough for your understanding.” Cadence smiled.

“Life is not so easy, I mean, Luna does not feel the same for me as I feel for her for instance, so you need to be patient with her, give her the time and you'll understand her."

“I feel that I am starting to already, thanks to you.”

"Well, before you leave this room, I want to ask you about one more thing. If anyone asks about what you were doing in the headmaster's office, just tell that you have applied as professor . . . and . . . eh . . . what do you prefer to teach?" Elias smiled.

“Hmm.” She said, giving it a bit of thought.

"Since you are so young you may teach the first years in any subject you prefer and like that you'll be close to Luna, because you'll see her at Hogwarts whenever she is her. She teaches Cooking with Magic and Dark Arts."

“Thank you again.” Cadence smiled after a moment. “I think I will think about it a bit, and tell you by tomorrow what I wish to teach, if that it alright. Goodbye.” She held out her hand to shake, then left.

Last edited:
"You may take as much time you need to think about it," Elias replied gently as he shook hands with Cadence. "Farewell."

When she had left, he breathed out of relief. I did merely know her, yet I decided to trust her, which was of course risky, but it was worth it because now I have learned more about her than I knew before. She is a trustworthy, respectful and loyal person. She is completely different from Alastair. I still don't know if I am happy that I met him or if I would like to see him again. I still don't know if I can trust him or not. I need to see Miss Monroe to ask her about him. She has so strong instincts. But I have not seen her around for quite a while, she cannot been at Luna's manor, can she?...What is she doing by the way, if she has refused to teach any subject at Hogwarts? Perhaps she got a different employment at the Ministry of Magic? Elias thought as he transferred his memories back to his mind, leaving the pensieve empty. He fingered the emerald at his wand as he pondered what kind of message to send to Aislinn. If she is at Luna's manor, then I need to take extra care about what kind of message to send her...

He held the up the emerald close to his mouth and spoke Aislinn's name: "Miss Aislinn Monroe..."

He waited a few seconds, which felt like an eternity before he finally spoke his message: "How is Nagini doing? Please say hello to her…"

b7d60af0d5be2d30066b0694d863ecb9.gif

It was around five o'clock during afternoon, when Aislinn was sitting on the top of a low and broad wall in a silent village in Transylvania and eating a muggle baked pizza for dinner. Meanwhile she looked in her bag to see how much food she had left and counted that she should be able to stay three days in Transylvania before she needed to visit a human place to buy food until she found Vincent. Suddenly her emerald glowed and surprised her. What the bloody hell, it cannot be Robert, seriously.... or Rockwood asking me to babysit his son.... She touched her emerald and almost choked over her food when she heard the message. Elias must be drunk...I believe that he must have had too much wine. That is so typically him when he is such an emotional and romantic type. Perhaps he found out that Luna only wanted to play around with his feelings or perhaps she decided to finally ditch him for someone else when there are so many men in our team now. Macnair, Avery, Nott, Mulciber, Rowle, Pyrites, the Dolohov brothers and Selwyn. And let's not forget Robert. So, Elias must be bathing in wine now, drinking away his sorrows... Aislinn thought amused as she devoured the rest of her pizza and licked her fingers. She did not care about to reply Elias and tried to resist her urge to send a message to Luna about that Elias had gone mad. It would be so fun... Aislinn thought and could not help but laugh out aloud. She laughed so hard that she almost fell off the wall. She tried to calm down and stop laughing. But it was not so easy, especially when she was alone, and her fantasies went wild. She picked up her wand, still laughing. Suddenly Aislinn went quiet, before she could speak Luna's name, when she noticed a movement in the corner of her eye. She looked towards a dark narrow alley, which was located one quarter away. I swear I just saw a black shroud that moved faintly, as if it was blowing…but the weather is calm... She thought as she cast an invisibility charm on herself. But it is still daytime and a very bright day. It cannot be a vampire...though Vincent is actually able to tolerate daylight...but what if it was another human? No, that is so farfetched. I don't think any human dares to enter this place even during a bright day... She slipped behind the wall so that she was facing the open fields while hiding from any view from the village on the other side. She saw a beautiful view of a grand castle which seemed to be located about one mile away. Even if she was well hidden behind a wall, she did not dare to let go of her invisibility charm. She tried to listen to her instincts, but she had mixed feelings about the place.

"Well, I'll be off." Luna smiled as she levitated two portions of food for the lunch she had planned to eat with Elias. "Thank you for your assistance Alastair." Luna smiled.

"You're welcome." Alastair smiled as he stroked Nagini. His portion was set up on the dining table, where he would eat as soon as Luna left.

"As I explained before, the purpose of this lunch is to ensure that Elias has a second chance to get to know the proper you. As Raven said, Elias doubts the nature of your intentions more than he doubted Raven herself. Farewell." she smiled as she disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Luna appeared at Hogwarts, in front of Elias's office. She had confirmed his location with her mirror beforehand. She gently knocked three times, and waited.

Cadence stood up against her bedroom door once she returned to the manor, and sighed. Elias is so perceptive and trustworthy . . . so kind and thoughtful . . . so . . . charming. But, he's Luna's man . . . if only he were available; I would love to be by his side. However, it is not like I will go to Miss Blanc's lengths. No, I will simply have to act as I have, simple and respectful, and hope that I will find another who can compare . . . even in the slightest . . .

Elias looked up from the essays which he was grading when he heard a familiar knock at the door to his office. It is her..... He thought with a sigh. She already saw me in the morning...perhaps she has some more business to discuss again?

"Good afternoon," He greeted Luna with a gently smile as soon as he opened the door, noticing that she has brought some packages with her. "Come in.." He smiled. Gifts? Food? Seriously..I am getting tired of the way she treats me. Why is she spoiling me like this when she does not love me?... He thought as he sat down behind his desk.

"Good afternoon to you as well." Luna smiled.

"Come in."

"Thank you." Luna entered, and gently moved his papers aside, taking care to keep them in the order with which he was working. She placed them neatly on a slightly smaller table, then unwrapped the packages. She poured them both some water, and laid out the silverware. "I hope you don't mind?" Luna asked before sitting down. It was a delicious lunch of sauteed fish, grilled potatoes with rosemary, asparagus with creme sauce, and lemon sauce for the fish. "You are, perhaps, wondering why I came here for lunch, while I discussed all important matters with you this morning, I presume?" Luna asked politely. She was still using a formal persona with him, and had decided that he wasn't in the right mood to give Alastair another chance. "I simply wished to dine with you." she answered.

Raven checked in on Aislynn with a Spy Cloud, and saw that she was fine. In fact, she is laughing . . . I was so worried. Even though she can call me, I promised myself I wouldn't watch her. Although, I did become quite worried. No one has called me for a while, so I think I will pay Luna a visit tonight. Maybe she will have something for me to do to take my worried mind off of Aislynn.

"Tell me what you did to Luna." Alastair asked harshly. He stood in Luna's bedroom, and held the Resurrection stone, addressing his older brother . . . stepbrother.

"I gave her what she deserved." Cerberus shrugged, as if his crime had been nothing.

"I can tell that you have done something awful. " Alastair said angrily. "She wasn't this bloodthirsty when I was in Japan. It must have been something you've done!"

"Not I, but the world. I have been watching her for quite some time, and nearly every one she has met has treated her badly. Tell me, why do you pretend to enjoy killing as much as her?"

"Because I need her to trust me. Even though she is . . . the way she is now, I cannot allow myself to judge her. It would surely crush her, to know that I actually . . . " That I need to kill and torture.

"Why not? It doesn't matter what she thinks of you." Cerberus said slyly. "As long as you get what you want."

Alastair put the stone down, and shook his head. "That, Cerberus, is why she was repulsed by you."

Luna entered, and gently moved his papers aside, taking care to keep them in the order with which he was working. She placed them neatly on a slightly smaller table, then unwrapped the packages. She poured them both some water, and laid out the silverware.

So it is food...why does she even bother herself with this when she does not love me?...

"I hope you don't mind?" Luna asked before sitting down.

"Not at all.." Elias replied gently yet awkwardly. ...Everyone else get happily married sooner or later while I am stuck with someone who is only...

"You are, perhaps, wondering why I came here for lunch, while I discussed all important matters with you this morning, I presume?" Luna asked politely.

He remained silent as if he did not know what to reply her when she seemed to have read his mind when he had greeted her.

"I simply wished to dine with you." she answered.

What if I did not wish that Luna.. He thought but kept to himself as he tasted the food.

He was almost picking in the food because he did not have any appetite at all. An awkward silence filled the atmosphere for about ten minutes as he was in deep thoughts I do not believe that she only wishes to simply dine with me, no...we have been together in about three to four months now and I should know better. We are just the same as we were after she had apologized to me. Sadly, we have not become closer to each other. Gifting my family and always preparing food to me in the past...did she take care to get to know them better before thinking about giving them gifts...she met my parents first time at the gala and immediately wished to see us over a family lunch which she invited to us during the Easter. And she already took care about gifting my family. Did she try to buy my family's love and trust?...why, why is she acting like Miss Blanc, of course I cannot compare them both, they are still different, but still, even if Miss Blanc never gifted my family members, she used to gift me a lot to buy my love...

When ten minutes of silence had passed, Elias finally spoke.

"I apologize that I am being silent. I have been pondering a lot..I just realized that I forget to ask you other things of importance this morning.." He smiled. "My first question is, who is that friend of yours, who is going to teach flying to the first years? And my second question is that I hope you have saved us deatheaters each professor to torture? My friends have been wondering what happened with the previous staff of this school. They have been expecting to have fun with them. I hope you did not kill more than McGonagall or us, especially Macnair, will be so disappointed. We wish to have a little fun with them..." Elias paused as if he was already dreaming about torturing one of the imprisoned professors. "We will have our fun and then you may feed them all alive to Nagini…"

So silent . . . clearly, I am failing. I shall ask Nagini what I should do next . . . she always knows just the right things to say and do.

"I apologize that I am being silent. I have been pondering a lot . . . I just realized that I forgot to ask you other things of importance this morning . . ." He smiled.

"Of course." Luna nodded politely.

"My first question is, who is that friend of yours, who is going to teach Flying to the first years?"

"I was planning on allowing Raven to teach flying." Luna said mildly. "Of course, she would hide her wings the entire time. "

"And my second question is that I hope you have saved us Death Eaters each professor to torture?”

I was planning on having it as a special event . . . All of us would assemble, and I would call off the names of each professor, and subordinates would raise their hands, like an auction, after which we would go to their separate cells, and have such fun . . . once Aislynn returned, of course.

“- I hope you did not kill more than McGonagall or we, especially Macnair, will be so disappointed. We wish to have a little fun with them . . . " Elias paused as if he was already dreaming about torturing one of the imprisoned professors.

What a charming look on his face . . . I think it is my favorite.

“Yes, I was planning on making an event out of it, once Aislynn returned from her journey.”

"We will have our fun and then you may feed them all alive to Nagini . . ."

“What a wonderful idea.” Luna smiled, as if she hadn’t thought of it already. “That sounds delightful . . . Of course, it will only work with the ones who are left alive.” She added maliciously.

Miss Monroe is on a journey? I wonder when she left, if she left before or after meeting Alastair... Elias thought as he continued to eat, feeling so curious about Aislinn's journey. Where did she travel by the way?... As he took a sip of water, he was surprised by his own curiosity. I never used to be curious, let alone interested in Miss Monroe, I guess it must be because she can be so useful because of her instincts, a valuable comrade indeed...

"That sounds great, of course we shall await her arrival. Meanwhile, feed our prisoners richly please. If they are weak, it won't be fun to torturing them at all, perhaps a simple curse which is not lethal might kill them instantly. The stronger they are the more enjoying it will be to torture them," Elias smirked.

There is something else I would like to ask Luna about...I wish to know how to bring up the subject without hurting her feelings...If we cannot marry we cannot continue our relationship because I wish to get married sooner or later and besides I would never make Luna to my puppet...sigh…why is love so difficult, why does it hurt so much...

"Farewell," Elias shook hands with Luna as he was feeling awkward over the way they were interacting with each other. He was not in mood to do anything. He had a few essays remaining to read and grade, but he could not focus on his task anymore. He was not in mood in seeing anyone either thus he evaporated in smoke and left silently and quickly the castle and the grounds. He flew past his friends who were too busy to notice anything at all. As soon as he was outside the gates, he apparated home.

"I think I enjoyed the moving pictures the most..." Lily told Clarissa and the twins as soon as they all had gathered in their common room after a long day of various of activities. "I could watch everything happen yet the living beings on the white canvas could not see me..."

"Aahh...what were those pictures about?"

"Animated objects, such as a candle stick, a tea pot and a tea cup which could speak like us-"

"But it was not only about that, Pegah, did you forget the simple muggle girl from the village who went to look after her father when the horse came back without him?"

"Wait, where there any witches and wizards? Or were these people only muggles?"

"They were all muggles but one. There was a witch who turned a muggle prince into a beast and his servants into talking objects-"

"Why, was she a dark witch like the late Lord Voldemort?"

"No, not really, it was because that the prince was so arrogant and selfish. The witch asked him for a shelter over the night, because it was raining and she could not find other place than his castle which she came across, but he declined her..."

"Aha..and what about that simple muggle girl?"

"Well, you see..."

Aislinn watched the sun go down the horizon of the skyline as she sat with her back against the wall. So romantic... She thought sarcastically. I am watching the sunset with myself... She tried not to burst out in laughter as she turned away from the beautiful view. She stood on her knee so that she came in eye-level with the top of the wall. She peeked over the cottages and houses and the cobbled street expecting the residents of the village to show themselves anytime soon.

Last edited:
"May I assist you with anything, Luna?" Raven asked politely, bowing to Luna.

Luna passed her and continued toward the manor's front door, having just returned. "Good afternoon, Raven." she replied politely, although her tone suggested otherwise.

"I can tell it was Elias again. He's resisting your control. In fact, he is beginning to pull away from you."

"I can tell. In fact-" Luna said as she made a turn for the labyrinth, instead of the front door, "I think I will forget about him, for the time being. I have given him entirely too much undeserved attention and thought. So, until he wishes to put in some effort, he can remain alone. "

Raven raised her eyebrows as she followed Luna.

"Henceforth, a formal manner will be my only option toward him; he may take it any way he wishes. As long as I do not harm him, he has absolutely no reason to act in defense."

"Luna-" Raven said.

"Also, no more of this 'talking' with him. I am tired of explaining myself to an insignificant fool." Luna said. Her breathing was becoming faster with every word, as well as her pacing through the labyrinth.

"Why aren't you using smoke?" Nagini asked, having fixed her route to catch up with Luna.

"I need to walk . . . calm down a bit." Luna said angrily.

"Of course. " Nagini said calmly. "You know, Alastair is waiting for you at the center."

"Really?" Luna said, stopping.

Am I in the mood to go there . . . with him? Or, should I get some rest by using a potion? I am unsure . . . I know that not using a potion would have me restless . . . I don't want to do anything without thinking. No, he, of all people, will understand me . . . or the grass isn't green.

Nagini nodded in reply to Luna's thoughts as she kept walking. "A good decision, since he is just what you need to calm yourself at the moment. "

"Luna?" Raven asked gently. "You have not given me any orders for four days, and I-"

"Orders?" Luna said, calm once again.

What do I desire at the time? Ah . . . maybe-

"Raven-" Luna asked slowly, unsure of how to put it "Since our last few weeks have been so . . . productive, you must understand that, at one point in time, I will have nothing of great importance for you to complete. Henceforth-"

"I understand, Luna." Raven smiled, putting a hand on Luna's shoulder. "You aren't as . . . slow . . . as your father, and you have achieved so many of your goals in a matter of a few weeks, already. I am grateful to have such a cunning mistress. "

"Thank you." Luna nodded, walking a bit faster to politely shake off Raven's hand. "Henceforth-" Luna continued, "-there is something wonderful which I wish to obtain . . . but I am without the means to obtain it."

"What is it, Mistress?" Raven asked eagerly.

Luna paused, slightly embarrassed that she was about to ask an angel for-"Chocolates." Luna spoke quietly.

"Hmm?"Raven asked.

"There were these wonderfully delectable chocolates that I purchased from a store in France . . . chocolate roses." Luna said, slightly louder.

"Hmm." Raven nodded, smirking. She then stopped walking, and so did Luna. Raven bowed in the same way Luna did. "Mistress. . . If it is French chocolates that you desire, then I shall take you to France to purchase them yourself. You may ask of me whatever you wish." she spoke, rising. "And, have no hesitation, as I will treat any and all of your desires with equal care and urgency. I swear; any wish of yours is more important than this world to me." she spoke, looking into her eyes.

"Thank you, Raven. I appreciate such loyalty. . . I relish loyalty, above all." she smirked, as she walked on, so close to the center that she could hear a faint violin that could only be her brother's beautiful music. . .

Last edited:
Elias was silently staring at the gift basket which was placed at the coffee table in the parlor as he was holding a cup of tea in his hand. He was half-listening to his mother who was happily telling him about Luna's visit earlier today.

"Elias, what's the matter with you?" His mother looked at him with a frown.

"I am fine..."

"Son, be sincere with me, please. I can tell by just looking at you that you are not being fine at all…"

"I am fine, mother, I have just been thinking about something which has bothered me a lot lately..."

"Why, are you not happy in life?"

"Yes...and no..."

"Elias, don't joke with me!"

"I am not joking, mother, I am being serious. She is not making me happy at all..."

"What do you mean?" Elizabeth's hand almost shook as she put down her cup at the table. The tea almost spilled, leaving a few drops at the saucer.

"Luna is not making me happy. I have given so much of my attention to her but yet she has changed and treats me with a formal and cold manner. I do neither know why nor I understand her. Hence I am going to end the relationship-"

"What on earth are you telling me?" Elizabeth's face was white of vexation. "Have you ever questioned yourself if it is you who are not giving her your attention at all?"

"I have done everything possible to make her happy. I have given her my fully attention, but she has not treated me and will never treat me the same. As I told you, she has changed towards me. She is treating me with such a formal and cold manner, just as she did the first time when I met her. I know that if I propose to her, she would decline-"

"What do you know about that?! What if she is disappointed with you because you have not proposed to her? Son, don't be such a fool!"

"But-"

"No buts, you have to resolve this with her. I don't want to hear that you wish to end a relationship because you are assuming things out of your mind, understood?! Now, leave, don't just sit here and stare."

Elias tried not to sigh audible as he rose up from the couch and left the parlor. He strode out in the garden and walked around in circles until he lost track of the time. I have to confront with this sooner or later...better now than to late...and I will both bring myself and my mother peace to our minds... He thought as he finally made his decision. He touched his brooch and send his thought to Luna: I wish to speak with you, please, meet me in Kew Gardens...

Luna entered the labyrinth and saw Alastair playing a beautiful song with his violin, next to a self-playing piano. Once he finished, Luna smiled.

"Good afternoon, Luna." Alastair smiled invitingly.

"Good afternoon, Alastair." Luna smiled. She summoned a violin, and waved her hand toward the self-playing piano, ready to play until she forgot her quarrels.

I wish to speak with you, please, meet me in Kew Gardens . . .

Luna sighed deeply, and put down her violin. Alastair looked at her, concerned. "Is there something the matter?" he asked gently.

"No; I just have something I have forgotten to do."Luna sighed again, and allowed her violin to vanish. "A burden that must be handled."

"I understand." Alastair smiled charmingly. "May I assist you, in any way?"

"No, thank you. It is something which I must handle on my own. Perhaps, we could play together, later?" she asked, hoping that his answer would be-

"Of course." he smiled kindly. "I look forward to it."

"I have no knowledge of the Kew Gardens." Luna said nervously. "How am I supposed to-"

"Calm yourself. Use your mirror." Nagini said patiently.

Luna stopped her pacing, and got her mirror out of her bag. "Thanks, Nagini. I simply cannot think when I am angry."

"It happens to the best of us. Now, he sounded worried, you said?"

"Yes; there was urgency in his voice."

"Be gentle; it sounds as if he is about to have a heart to heart. Bring up memories; and use them as facts. Don't let his love go to waste; make it appear as if you yourself are disturbed with the same problems as he is." Nagini said knowledgeably.

Luna nodded. " Mirror: show me a place that I am familiar with, near the Kew Gardens . . . "

"Good evening, Elias." Luna said politely. Once she had arrived, it was five- thirty. . . Twenty minutes after he had summoned her. "My apologies for the lateness; I had trouble getting here." she said quietly. "What was the urgent matter which worried you?" she asked; concerned. What if Nagini is wrong, and something has happened to his family? What if he blames me? What if-

Elias stood in the shadows of some cherry trees. He looked quickly at his watch and noticed that twenty minutes had passed since he had sent his message to Luna. She has not replied me, perhaps she does not want to see me so often anymore. I'll wait here until the sunset, if she does not appear, then-

"Good evening, Elias." Luna said politely.

"Good evening," Elias turned around in surprise.

"My apologies for the lateness; I had trouble getting here." she said quietly. "What was the urgent matter which worried you?" she asked concerned

"No need to apologize. It was my fault who forget to give you directions, I am sorry about it...Anyway, let's take a walk and talk..." He strode out in the avenue where the ground was scattered of cherry blossom petals. When they walked a bit, he finally spoke:

"Now, let's be sincere with each other. Why have you been so formal with me today? I mean, we know each other so much by now so what is the meaning of keeping our relationship on distance and greet each other with a formal handshake as if everything that has passed between us before has not happened at all? I am actually not surprised about your behavior, because after you had showed me your memories, whenever I neared you, I always got this strange feeling about that you did not wish me to come closer..." His voice trailed off as he lowered his barriers only to share his recent memories: How she had turned away from him in the cottage when he had neared her....the look of her face when he had put his arm around her waist and asked her out for dinner two days ago..

He closed his barriers before continuing: "If you do not love me anymore but is feeling that I am a burden to you, then it is the best that we put an end to our relationship. I'll continue to give you classes in legilimency and I'll remain as your loyal subordinate, but nothing else...

He looked calmly at her as he awaited her response. He was feeling relieved that he had finally managed to speak to her and eased the burden which had weighted his shoulders this week.

"Now, let's be sincere with each other. “

Nagini was right; this is going to be another heart-to-heart with this fool.

“Why have you been so formal with me today? I mean, we know each other so much by now so what is the meaning of keeping our relationship on distance and greet each other with a formal handshake as if everything that has passed between us before has not happened at all? I am actually not surprised about your behavior, because after you had showed me your memories, whenever I neared you, I always got this strange feeling about that you did not wish me to come closer . . ."

Of course, Elias. After that, why would you misunderstand my actions toward distancing myself from you?

"If you do not love me anymore, but are feeling that I am a burden to you, then it is the best that we put an end to our relationship. I'll continue to give you classes in Legilimency and I'll remain as your loyal subordinate, but nothing else . . . " He looked calmly at her as he awaited her response.

Luna raised her eyebrows, and remembered what Nagini had told her. “Elias.” She paused. “Of course I love you; how could you think that I did not, after everything I have shown you? No one knows the full story; you are the first. Now, the reason which I have pulled back from you is because I feel that I am getting too attached to you. ” She sighed embarrassed, then continued while looking into his eyes. “In the beginning, it was clear that I was merely using you. However, as time went by, I actually developed an affinity for you, although I didn’t realize it. Even in Paris, I felt nothing; it was not until after I had shown you my memories that I realized it. At that time, I knew that I had to place some distance between us, for I feared that, if I allowed myself to get attached to you, I would have to deal with the consequences of losing you eventually, since I am immortal, and you are not. ” she paused, and both of them understood that she was telling the truth, for once. “Forgive me for doing so; I didn’t stop to think about how you might feel as a result. However, now that we are being honest with each other; I do, truly, love you, even though I thought it was impossible to love someone since I parted with my heart, let alone someone like you. I adore your love for the Dark Arts, and your appreciation for my skills; as well as your decision to remain by my side, after seeing my past.” She paused, unsure of how to continue.

"You would actually loose me if you choose to place a distance between us ..." Elias took a few steps towards her and embraced her. "If you are worried about your immortality and my mortality then there'll always be solution to it, you could either teach me to do the crippling method on myself or implant a heart in you.." He took in the lovely sent of her hair as he whispered his words to her.
"I have actually thinking about these solutions but first I thought that I perhaps could use a time turner to go back in time and stop you from taking out your heart…but then the past and the present would change so drastically, that it would be too dangerous for us both and everyone else. So either take out my heart as well or implant a heart in you, and we would be as equal.."
He released her from his hug yet still kept her close as he cast an invisibility charm on them both before he allowed himself to kiss her.

"I don't like to hear so much words." He continued as he looked into Luna's eyes. "I don't like to be showered with gifts. That was one of Miss Blanc's mistakes. She thought she could buy my trust and love with sending me gifts in the past. Anyway, I do not even care if you like to cook food or whatever. Of course, I appreciate it when you cook something nice to me. But if you truly love me, treat me as your man not as your puppet..."

He kissed her again, gently and passionately.
I want to spend the rest of the evening with her..

"You could either teach me to do the crippling method on myself or implant a heart in you . . ." He spoke as he embraced her.

I would not put a heart; not even my own, back in my body; that would undermine the reason by which I removed it in the first place. However, I wouldn't wish for him to feel nothing . . .

"I have actually thinking about these solutions but first I thought that I perhaps could use a time turner to go back in time and stop you from taking out your heart." he whispered gently.

If that were an option, I would have stolen one already. However-

"The present would change so drastically, that it would be too dangerous for us both and everyone else. So either take out my heart as well or implant a heart in you, and we would be as equal . . ." He released her from his embrace, yet he still kept her close.

I will never place a heart inside my body; never. The reasons why I am void of a heart are plain, even to a blind person. Can I trick you into taking your own? Why, when we can simply enjoy the time we have in the present?

He cast an invisibility charm on them both.

What is he doing? I cannot see him . . . are we going somewhere secret . . . is he trying to be discreet?

Slowly, he kissed her, and she felt him before she could choose a reaction. It was too sudden, and she could think of nothing else but to humor him once more.

"I don't like to hear so much words." He continued as he looked into Luna's eyes. "I don't like to be showered with gifts. That was one of Miss Blanc's mistakes. She thought she could buy my trust and love with sending me gifts in the past."

"I do so because I enjoy being generous, not to earn your affection." Luna said quietly, slightly annoyed that he did not appreciate her gifts. And how dare you compare me to Miss Blanc?!

"Anyway, I do not even care if you like to cook food or whatever. "

Luna was about to retort when he continued.

"Of course I appreciate it when you cook something nice for me. But if you truly love me, treat me as your man not as your puppet.."

"That is how I treat people I care for; I cook for everyone." Luna said, getting more annoyed with his choice of words.

He kissed her again, gently and passionately, and this time she nearly pushed him away. She humored him as she daydreamed of pushing him in front of a horse drawn carriage, and watching as blood splattered the street, his screams echoing, and the horses trampling him until he could cry no more . . . How can this be love? I fantasize about killing him, yet I admit I do not wish for him to leave this earth . . . I do not enjoy physical contact in the slightest, and he is more proud than ever. Raven informed me that he wishes to get engaged, while I am repulsed at the idea of insemination, let alone with him. How . . . how can I fix this? Without my heart, I only have blood lust and repulsion.

Elias felt how Luna nearly pushed him away. He could feel her faint repulsion which made him to release her from his arms and step away. There was a hurt expression in his eyes.

"You think I am a fool that you keep humoring me..." He was truly hurt and mad, but he would not give up once he had started to tamper with his prophecy.

Aislinn, still invisible, watched as the village came to life. Dark haired and dark dressed beings with human appearances were crowded everywhere. With any luck, I'll see Vincent, if he happens to be here... She thought as she fingered on the choker which Crystal had gifted her. And she spotted him, surrounded by other vampires who she guessed to be his friends. And now, what am I doing here and what am I supposed to do?...I came all this way, risking my own life to see him because I wanted to speak to him...but now when I am here, I feel like an empty shell...I have nothing to tell him...and I have nothing to do here and I shouldn't be here in first place, even if I am a part vampire which makes me to one of them, because I do not know how they will feel towards me. Perhaps they will see me as a human and my blood as food. I am unsure what kind of intelligence they have...I thought first they did not think like humans but like beasts… but after I heard about that they have an academy for education I am not sure anymore...anyway if I revealed myself would Vincent be happy to see me here? Would I surprise or chock him? Would I unravel the past and remind him how I hurt his feelings? Merlin, why is this so difficult....to me he is my dear cousin, a family....but he looks differently at me, he sees me as someone he would like to date...and I am not sure if I truly want a relationship with him....I need him to protect me as his cousin, as his family...but would he understand? Perhaps I shall not disturb him right now and instead wait when he is back in London, when he is in a better mood...I have not seen Crystal for several days and I miss her so much, she will definitely ask me about my travel, she is definitely curious about it since I revealed a little sensitive things about it in front of Robert and she must have heard about it since she was close...

Aislinn was now aware of the environments and several different places which made it easier for her to apparate from one place to another in order to get back. But before she apparated away to the entrance and gates of Transylvania, she, still invisible, called out to Vincent. She called out his name until he turned around in astonishment and looked confusingly around. Hopefully he will take it as a reminder to get back home... she thought as she apparated away. This time the trip took a few hours instead for several days to complete.

When Aislinn had arrived, feeling exhausted after a very long day, at the gates to Luna's manor, she heard a faint music from the center of the labyrinth. teheh I'll surprise Luna first... She thought as she made her way quickly to the manor. She washed and changed her clothes. She put on a black summer dress which reached her knees, with short puff sleeves and a neckline which covered enough but yet revealed her tattoos. She put on flats and combed her hair which was cut in a page style. She applied some dark red lipstick and darkened her eyes with some make up. As she let the lucky choker, her pendant and Raven's feather to slide into her pocket to her dress, she hurried down to the kitchen to prepare two cups of hot chocolate and hoped that she won't run into Robert. I don't want him to see me pretty like this or it will just trigger him to try to get closer to me... She thought as she levitated the two cups of steaming hot chocolate when she walked out to the labyrinth.

Aislinn used smoke to apparate close to the center of the labyrinth. She had the broadest and most cheerful grin which was spread all over her face as she entered, expecting to see Luna playing violin as usual.

"Good evening sweetie," She greeted very cheerfully but stopped in her tracks as she stared at the stranger. She felt the color rise to her face as she froze at where she stood.
"You...are...not...Luna..." She said awkwardly as she was feeling very stupid. Merlin's hairy beard...I have embarrassed myself in front of an unknown man, taking him for Luna and calling him for sweetie... She wrinkled her nose and hoped that she looked less pretty. ...Or it could be Luna who has disguised herself as man, with that mirror of hers any kind of disguise is possible...because the way he plays music is exactly as Luna's and I do not have any bad feeling about him....

Aislinn stepped closer and spoke in parcel tongue: "Luna, is this you, disguised as a handsome man, you have no idea how you surprised me..."

She grinned as she expected to Luna to reveal herself, but her smile faltered when she understood from his look that he had not understood parcel tongue.

"So, you are not Luna...." Aislinn was feeling more stupid as she wondered how she should excuse herself to leave the labyrinth.

"I'm so sorry." Luna said, looking away, at the ground. How can I explain . . . my condition. It is rather unusual, that the woman he seeks cannot bare him children. "A condition from long ago . . ." she began, so embarrassed that she would rather have someone else explain it. "When I had my heart, it was more bearable, but now . . . it is obstructing my feelings. I have a condition . . . I . . . " She took a deep breath "I believe the Muggles call it asexual . . . I don't mind being around men . . . or communicating with them at all . . . it's just that I have no attraction to them. Conception repulses me . . . even kissing is nearly unbearable. " she stepped away. "Forgive me." she turned away, ready to apparate. "I do love you . . . I am just not able to show you physically."

Alastair heard a voice; one he hadn't heard before, somewhere to the left of him as he played a song Luna loved.

"Good evening sweetie," She greeted very cheerfully, but her expression soon became embarrassed.

Alastair stopped playing immediately, and threw the violin in the air with the same grace Luna did. "Good evening, Miss." Alastair greeted politely. "Forgive me for this awkwardness. " he spoke charmingly as he held out his hand to shake. He didn't use a charming manner because he wished to flirt with Aislynn; it was more of his usual, polite charm, so that he came off as polite and not perverted like his brother.

"You...are...not...Luna..." She said awkwardly.

"I am Luna's brother, Alastair. Once again, I ask your forgiveness as I am meeting you for the first time. "

Aislinn stepped closer and spoke in Parseltongue: "Luna, is this you, disguised as a handsome man, you have no idea how you surprised me..."

"I cannot understand Parseltongue, but I can assure you mean no harm; I was merely awaiting Luna's arrival, meaning to surprise her with her with one of her favorite songs. "

"So you are not Luna...." Aislinn was wondering how she should excuse herself to leave the labyrinth.

Alastair noticed that she wished to leave, but spoke gently once more. "May I inquire your name?" he asked. He hoped that Aislynn's instincts would allow her to meet him properly, rather than run away.

"Aislynn is back safely!" Raven said to herself, relieved. She watched as the awkward scene played out between Aislynn and Alastair, then decided to switch over to see how Luna and Elias were faring. "Oh, Luna. I was hoping you wouldn't have to divulge your deepest secret to a fool who simply wouldn't understand. If you wish, I can use my magic to allow him to forget about your relationship. . . that way, you could start over. Of course, I would fix his family's memories as well." she sighed as she lay back and watched.

"I'm so sorry." Luna said, looking away, at the ground. "A condition from long ago…." she began so embarrassed. "When I had my heart, it was more bearable, but now….it is obstructing my feelings. I have a condition... I… " she took a deep breath "I believe the muggles call it asexual…"

It was as someone had slapped Elias right at his face...

" ... it’s just that I have no attraction to them. Conception repulses me. . .even kissing is nearly unbearable. " she stepped away. "Forgive me." she turned away. "I do love you. . . I am just not able to show you physically."

Why is she apologizing...this is my fault for not understanding her completely…Now I cannot leave her in this condition, instead for trying to make everything better, I have just made everything worse…

"Luna?..." He spoke quietly and stepped towards her. "Let's sit please..." He led her to a nearby bench and sat down so that he was facing her. "Why are you apologizing to me dear? It is not your fault that you have this kind of condition and it is nothing you should feel shame for...It is me who should apologize to you...I am so sorry, so sorry and ashamed that I never understood you completely.." His voice trailed off as if he did not know what more he should say.

After a long silence, he spoke once more:

"I am not feeling any repulsion or anger towards you because of what you have told me and of course I'll keep it secret, though I'd like to ask you about something, but please, I don't want you to feel sorry or guilty about it. I don't even expect you to give me any solution immediately. Anyway, my parents are expecting me to get married soon and of course they are expecting..." He looked at her for several minutes before continuing: "Well...they have already high exceptions that..." How shall I explain this for her...."They are expecting me to marry you, Luna..." He bit his lower lip as he looked away. "As I said, this is not your fault, nothing is your fault, so do not blame yourself please…I am not blaming and won't blame you for anything. You may take as much time as you need to think about it, if you'd like to speak to your brother or to Nagini about this to get some advice, it is fine with me and I'm open for any solution which you like to suggest.."

Aislinn could not help but laugh, not because of nervousness but because she had embarrassed herself so much. Always, so typically me, I’m such a clumsy type that always embarrass myself in in front of a stranger and of course this is not the first time...

"May I inquire your name?" he asked gently.

Oh well, my instincts are telling me that he is innocent and harmless. But something did not click for me...he does not understand parcel tongue and yet he is Luna's brother, perhaps the ability did not pass him as it did to Luna? From what I know from the history, only Merope Gaunt and Lord Voldemort knew parcel tongue. It must have been a mere rareness that the ability was inherited by me. I wonder if my mother knew parcel tongue? She was born as a Gaunt and her grandfather was Merope's brother.... well anyway, I feel comfortable with his company, so I’ll remain here and make it to a bigger surprise for Luna.....

"I am Miss Aislinn Monroe," She replied politely. "It is an honor to meet you Mr..?"

"Well…eehm...Would you like to have a cup of hot chocolate?" She smiled politely.

I actually prepared it for Luna, though I can always prepare a new cup for her once she is back. Does he like chocolate? Otherwise I have to drink the both cups now when they are steaming hot...it is such a waste if the chocolate turn cold...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back