• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ItsJustRae

Just Rae
The Experiments

Plot:
"You let them escape?! IDIOT! Quickly, they couldn't have gone far!" Professor Hanson shouted angrily at his second in command and lead scientist Dr. Drew. "That's just the thing, Professor. Reinforcements have scoured the entire facility by now! Coming to you was the last of our ideas-"

"Silence..!" Hanson ran his slender fingers through his greasy, jet black hair. The change in his normally calm breathing was enough to inform Dr. Drew of Hanson's lividness. It wouldn't be smart for him to speak again until Hanson had collected his thoughts, so Drew waited a few moments before telling his side of the story. This, sadly, took far too long. Before Drew could even open his mouth, sirens as loud as jet engines sounded around them. Seemingly seconds later, men armed with semi-automatic rifles and clothed in what looked like bulletproof suits had burst into the room in a panic. "Professor Hanson, sir!" The man at the lead of the group spoke through his shielded helmet. "Type A and Type B have escaped captivity! We aren't sure if this is related, but there's been a breach at the outer gate as well! The walls are crumbling around us as we speak."

As if the Professor couldn't stand to listen to anymore bad news, he'd cut the poor soldier off just like he'd done to Dr. Drew. "You mean to tell me.." He began, his fingers still tangled angrily in his locks. "There are TWO of the most dangerous weapons in the universe running amuck OUTSIDE of the barrier?"

"That's correct, sir."

With an evil glance at Dr. Drew, the Professor spoke again.. This time taking on a grim tone.

"That leaves us no choice. Commence operation extermination. NOW!"

~Two Years Later~
"Are you sure about this Rayne?" Petra questioned her best friend. Sure, Rayne had been right about most things.. including the time they escaped from the facility.. But this was different. College? "Of course. Unless you have a better way to fit in?" Rayne replied, growing impatient with Petra. It'd been two years since they'd escaped that prison; Rayne had no plan to return there. In her opinion, they'd spent far too much time running and hiding. Committing petty crimes to ensure their survival in this cruel town that they'd escaped to. It had been a far journey, seeing as to how everywhere they turned.. destruction was close by. Bolivia hadn't been touched by Hanson and his personal military yet, so Rayne thought it'd be best they try to fit in as much as possible. Who would suspect a student?

Along with their forged high school transcripts, Rayne had begun to file their social security numbers and birth certificates into a folder. Getting them ready to be sent off to the closest university, Rayne was determined for this plan to be their scapegoat. "By this time next month.. we will no longer be known as monsters just.. normal people."

Muse A:
Rayne (Jaxon):

Known as Type A, Rayne was born and raised under the roof of Facility Z. Known to civilians as a nuclear testing ground, Facility Z Harbored some of the most dangerous experiments known to man. Of course, this was kept a secret by the government. Rayne stood victim to daily torture, being tested for new ways of releasing her power when necessary.. Professor Hanson's creations were never treated as living beings, despite that very fact being proven countless times by his partner Dr. Drew. Rayne and Petra were among these poor creatures, but Rayne was always different.. Het power compared to no one else's, and her mind was just as strong as Hanson's. That's why Hanson grew so restless once she'd escaped with Petra. His perfect weapon... gone in a blink of an eye. A mess of untamed power like a ticking time bombed, patiently awaiting to blow.
Medium Length Curly Hair
Hazel Eyes
Athletic Body
Tan (Brown) Skin
Her powers range from being able to lift things with her mind, to emitting electrical currents and strikes from her fingertips. Her most common powers include levitation/flying, occasional super strength, and superior intellect. Only Petra has seen the extent of her power.. until the time comes for Rayne to defend her town, that is.
Support Characters:

Petra (Aims):

Known as Type B, Petra is Rayne's best friend since birth. No one knows Rayne and her pain better than her. Ever since their escape, Petra hasn't left Rayne's side and doesn't plan to any time soon.
Long Blonde Hair
Blue eyes
Slender Body
Pale skin
Unusual Powers.. Who knows what this girl can really can do. Other than Rayne, of course.

Professor Hanson:
The man behind the whole operation. Find out more about him in the roleplay!

Dr. Drew:
The scientist behind construction each experiment. He was a father figure to Rayne and Petra at one point, but that quickly changed once he had turned them over to the lab to allow tests to be done to them.

Requirements:
  • A female Muse B.
  • At least one paragraph.
  • At least one reply per day.
  • Patience. I work a full time job.
  • Willingness to be a longterm partner.
  • Willingness to take the romance portion slow.
  • Your character can be human OR superhuman in any way. To be honest, it would be better if she has powers of her own.
  • Any questions, comment down below.
About me:
-I'm 21, going on 22. I prefer my partners to be 21 and older as well.
-My writing style is third person and I write in past tense
-I use OC's, can create OC's on the spot if the roleplay calls for something I don't already have
-I average around 2-4 paragraphs and don't mind creating filler to keep the story moving smoothly
-I respond at least once a day, if not more because of my work schedule
-I never insert myself into the story
-I'm not ghost friendly, as for I expect the same from others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back