• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
In this case...

f14.jpg
Well, the radiation levels at Chernobyl are about 300 Sieverts/hour. That's equivalent to 30,000 rem/hr. 5 Sieverts will kill you. So, in reality, Chernobyl is death a couple of hundred times over if you step in the wrong spots or stay for too long. AKA, about ten minutes. At least in the actual power plant. In Pripyat, it is probably not so bad. I see the videos of people going in all the time with just regular clothes on. Though, I don't know what kind of Mueller-Geiger they're using, however, so I have no idea what range they are looking for either.

The instruments I use:

IMG_20190410_140547.jpg

2929 Removable Radioactive Contamination detectors.

IMG_20190410_140552.jpg

The one on the left is a 2360, it detects fixed radioactive contamination. The ones on the tight are 44-9's. They just tell you there's contamination.

Well, the radiation levels at Chernobyl are about 300 Sieverts/hour. That's equivalent to 30,000 rem/hr. 5 Sieverts will kill you. So, in reality, Chernobyl is death a couple of hundred times over if you step in the wrong spots or stay for too long. AKA, about ten minutes. At least in the actual power plant. In Pripyat, it is probably not so bad. I see the videos of people going in all the time with just regular clothes on. Though, I don't know what kind of Mueller-Geiger they're using, however, so I have no idea what range they are looking for either.

Tranquilo, mijo. Tranquilo.
Although, that was very informative. Danke Schon.

koala koala CS is complete.
Awesome! Accepted.

To everyone:
I just wanted to be a little clear on specializations and stuff because I feel like I haven’t really explained it. It doesn’t really matter if your character uses weapons, has magic, or has something awesome going on physically when it comes to prana and what not. Every person is different in how they utilize or don’t utilize prana (think of it like chakra from Naruto or Rukh from Magi), so each person will have their strengths and weaknesses. For example, Tobin has prana concentrated in his legs and arms to give him that ninja speed and strength, but someone else might have it throughout their whole body. In addition, his ability to manipulate the shadows is something he was born with, but without the ability to utilize prana, he would not be able to use shadows.

So people can be born with prana and can/cannot utilize it. Some people may have a power or some type of specialization but they don’t know how to utilize prana, so they can’t act on that specialization

I hope I didn’t confuse you all more!!!

I made changes to the DAY/NIGHT system. You don’t have to post an event-type post. Any post will suffice as long as you mark it as complete and complete any interactions prior to the end of the DAY/NIGHT

Yeah we don’t usually get tornadoes cause like... northeast coast and all

It was really cool tho, I looked outside and I was like “wow that’s a really big storm”
Honestly it’s the same with Texans in east Texas. People just go outside like “wow a tornado *takes picture*”

Also, "he" -> but has female FC?
Ladies and gentlemen. We have our first otoko no ko. AKA Trap.
Do you mean my post? The 'he' ones is referring to Pippi the wolf XD
Maybe I should double check it further. Might be fun to play a trap someday in the future though.

Ideas 1
Blue Rose Suggestion Bucket List:
- Mandatory Hot Spring Episode (fanservice, why not)
- Obligatory Beach Episode (obviously for plot)
- Boss Fight, but the party manages to persuade the villain into becoming the Parlor's chef
- Renovate the HQ (shopping arc)
- Airship field trip
- tournament arc against other guilds?
- insert bald blacksmith NPC here
- become UwU

Blue Rose Suggestion Bucket List:
- Mandatory Hot Spring Episode (fanservice, why not)
- Obligatory Beach Episode (obviously for plot)
- Boss Fight, but the party manages to persuade the villain into becoming the Parlor's chef
- Renovate the HQ (shopping arc)
- Airship field trip
- tournament arc against other guilds?
- insert bald blacksmith NPC here
- become UwU
Yes consider this all added. I’m thinking the tournament arc will be this chapter. It’ll occur right before the next knights exam as a way to appeal to and recruit members. Maybe. We’ll see

Tobin buys the ingredients himself, cooks enough food to feed 1.5 people because he has an appetite, says nothing as people pick off from his plate: *pikachu meme*

Gosh. I still haven’t figured out Tobin’s personality. I just know he’s socially awkward, blunt, and blushes when he gets embarrassed (super rare). Then he becomes serious when it comes to battles and working

Post Tracking Sheet
A Google Sheets document to keep track of who has completed their activities. This is threadmarked for convenience.

Hullo, folks. I was invited to join in. Looks like a fun RP. I have a CS for a hotheaded archer girl from a small farm out in the country. Hope to have that ready pretty quickly.

Look forward to writing with you all.

Hullo, folks. I was invited to join in. Looks like a fun RP. I have a CS for a hotheaded archer girl from a small farm out in the country. Hope to have that ready pretty quickly.

Look forward to writing with you all.
Yaaay.

I know everyone will enjoy writing with you as much as I do! Take your time with your sheet, friend

Users who are viewing this thread

Back