• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
For real! I'm so excited

Guild master with no name yet bc I'm trying to be secretive but I actually just don't know his name: "i hate people. why did i take this job"

im going to look at who we have so far and then make someone becuase i like being special i want v ar i e t y

How I think: Wow there's going to be so many fun adventures. I can't wait for all the comedy, drama, and tragedy like wowowow

How I really think: What if everyone arrives at the guild on the first day and the building just blows up and everyone dies. rip

How I think: Wow there's going to be so many fun adventures. I can't wait for all the comedy, drama, and tragedy like wowowow

How I really think: What if everyone arrives at the guild on the first day and the building just blows up and everyone dies. rip

How twisted.
I like it.
Shall I... have the place rigged in your stead?

I'm going to put up a notice right now and say spirit-type creatures/races are pretty much gone. They disappeared after the Red Caelo. Any relation to them has been watered down. The focus of this anime is monsters and people. Like SAO, Goblin Slayer, Fairy Tail, blah blah

I'm going to put up a notice right now and say spirit-type creatures/races are pretty much gone. They disappeared after the Red Caelo. Any relation to them has been watered down. The focus of this anime is monsters and people. Like SAO, Goblin Slayer, Fairy Tail, blah blah
im sorrryyyy

NOTE NOTE:

You don't even need to be related to a different race to have magic. Magic is innate for some people. It's a matter of how much flows in your veins that allows you to manipulate it. People that can't use magic can use items.

As in, people gon die.
Yes.

At Everyone:
In the event you have to take a break or want to leave, we can work around your character. I can write they went on a long-term quest or they disappeared/died. Just let me know beforehand so we all aren't wondering if you died irl LOL

I would prefer it if my OC's cause of death be: "Over-consumption of potatoes - suffocation"
Something to make the headline, I hope.

Also, I just realized the early-game and late-game builds for most of chars resemble that of Maplestory's class advancements.

Man so many people..... This filled up. Hey could we have all the links stuck in one place in the OOC in particular? Its kinda hard to navigate with all the different links and size.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back