• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Blue Rose [CLOSED]

What style art should this be?

• Anime

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Semi-realistic art

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Drawings, paintings, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All of the above

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Either of the above

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

koala

[div class=container][div class=topimagecontainer][div class=topimage][/div][/div]

[div class=maintext]The Knight Exams only come once every other year. Magic users and other people with skill sets beyond the normal standards come to take part from all over the kingdom. It is where they can showcase their skills and abilities in front of thousands, including some of the more elite knights in the country. People who gain a license are deeply respected and even more so if they are able to join one of the 10 elite guilds. These guilds serve as the Kingdom of Zuiya's primary line of defense outside of common soldiers and possess privileges that most strive to have. In the year 146 U.E. (Unification Era), the 73rd biennial Knight Exam will take place in the capital city of Clarmont. However, something is different about this exam. An 11th guild will be introduced and the guild master will be recruiting eight (this number is changeable) members. Rumors have spread about this 11th guild and they have not been so grand. Some say the guild is for the weakest knights that try out while others say the master is a deadbeat. Your character, along with seven others (this number is changeable) gets chosen to join this guild and now your story begins.[/div]

[div class=header]Setting summary[/div][div class=maintext]This world is entirely fictional. I was inspired by Black Clover for the guilds but everything else has come from my tiny little brain. You can think of this has medieval with a combination of technology thanks to magic. Of course, there aren’t super advanced things we see today but you can definitely see air balloons and even makeshift cars that run off the magic in the air and from its users.

While there are multiple kingdoms, Zuiya will serve as the place our protagonists reside. As the role play progresses, new kingdoms and lands will be introduced.

Zuiya is one of the three bigger kingdoms that dominate the world (again there are many other places). It is renown for its defenses and it’s often a place chosen by tourists to visit thanks to events such as the Knight Exam, amongst other things. It’s a pretty temperate place with normal seasons and varying landscapes, mountains, valleys, plains, etc.[/div]

[div class=header]Ok but what’s the main idea?[/div][div class=maintext]Basically, the protagonists join this new guild that literally has no history and it’s already getting a bad rep. The characters will be going on quests together, bonding, and getting stronger.

What do I mean by “getting stronger?” Well, exactly that. The protagonists will be adept enough at getting a Knight’s license, but they barely meet the minimum of joining a top guild. In addition, a lot of the people who got recruited before your characters actually turned down the opportunity!

As your characters get stronger and form relationships, they will be blind to the fact that something dark is growing in the midst. There will be certain events that hint at what’s to come, so I won’t spoil the rest.[/div]

[div class=header]What exactly are the characters getting stronger in[/div][div class=maintext]This part of the lore will always be developing (by you and me). The main idea is that every knight in Zuiya (amongst others who may not have a license) is special. Maybe they are adept at magic (any kind of magic/ability). Maybe they are good fighters, archers, exceptionally strong, fast, intelligent, etc. These people have some type of ability or skill that makes them stronger than average humans. [/div]

[div class=header]Quests? Events? What??[/div][div class=maintext]I’m glad you asked.

I will provide quests but so can you! I will post the basic requirements for a quest and you can run it down with me for approval. After that, you can mark it as your own or allow someone else to grab it! It’s that easy.

During quests and other things, I will randomly pop in with an event. I will tell you ahead of time when an event is on its way, but I won’t tell you when exactly and what it will be. It’ll be up to your characters to react properly (or improperly haha).

When other important stuff arrives? I will always let you know beforehand! Nothing too unexpected will ever happen without your knowledge.[/div]

[div class=header]How to join[/div][div class=maintext]- I’m looking for semi-literate people to literate. This means a minimum of two paragraphs. Try not to post a novel though unless your character is alone.
- Understand that I’m available when it comes to questions and stuff and I don’t want you to be scared to ask.
- You won’t automatically be accepted when you make a character unless I really like them. If you’re okay with it, I will ask you to make changes if they are needed.
- I require at least one post a week, and I’m a flexible person. I just want to keep people engaged and keep the story flowing.
- If you read all this, I’m proud of you and you are a wonderful person.

Note: Non-human characters are allowed as long as they look relatively human (ie, elves, dwarves, people with animal traits, etc). No demon people and consider the rarity of some races. It is the Unification Era because there was a BIG war prior. Obviously, humans dominate whereas some of the more ancient/older races don’t.

You're always welcome to stalk, read along, and chat in the ooc if you don't want to commit![/div]
[/div]

[class=container]
background-color:#F6F2EC;
min-height:400px;
max-width:1000px;
margin:auto;
overflow:hidden;
[/class]

[class=topimagecontainer]
height: 580px;
max-width: 1000px;
margin: auto!important;
background-size:cover;
line-height: 0px;
[/class]

[class=topimage]
background: url(https://i.imgur.com/JNqRG3j.jpg);
height: 100%;
width: 100%;
margin-top:20px;
position:relative;
z-index:2;
background-size:cover;
[/class]

[class=header]
font-size:28px;
color: #333333;
padding: 20px;
[/class]

[class=maintext]
font-size:14px;
color:#333333;
padding: 20px;
[/class]

Last edited:
I wonder what the character making process for Asta was like. I would’ve honestly never thought of making a guy that yells a lot the main

I feel bad for Asta's voice actor. That person probably brought tons of water bottles everytime they stepped in the studio.
"Aw mattaku... here we ikuszo again."

*sets up fan and plugs into magical outlet* It’s too hot to be camping so I offer a gift
Hah, you're right. Thankies! Been so used to the weird temperatures recently that I keep forgetting that its finally feeling like late spring/summer.

lovely ! how dare you make an amazing roleplay concept ! i can’t say no to this idea but i also can’t say yes since i can’t 100% commit. however ! consider me your official stalker ! lurker ! because this is 12/10 amazing !

lovely ! how dare you make an amazing roleplay concept ! i can’t say no to this idea but i also can’t say yes since i can’t 100% commit. however ! consider me your official stalker ! lurker ! because this is 12/10 amazing !
VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAA

Okay Pyo. You can go away now. :> *pushes Pyo out of the way*

F-Fine, I'll just leave then >A>
tumblr_m38nh09GRQ1r3y44lo1_500.gif

remember not to come back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back