• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Rae is mostly just annoyed because someone might be sneakier than she is. She missed the whole teleportation bit, and him taking the knife out of the wall.

But she'll probably hold the pervert interpretation of events against him later.

Rae is mostly just annoyed because someone might be sneakier than she is. She missed the whole teleportation bit, and him taking the knife out of the wall.

But she'll probably hold the pervert interpretation of events against him later.
Haha. He’s going to be confused this entire time as to why she glared at him (continues to glare at him).

Been listening to a lot of medieval fantasy music and I have so many ideas.

Also this is up to you guys, but I can make a Discord for easier communication.

koala koala
Discord would be nice~

Also, posted.
Inb4 Kline says "You can go home nao, Rai. Bye!~"
Suomi: "Eh? Nani? Nante? EHHHHHH?!"
(Bad Ending - Press any button to Try Again)

Last edited:
Inb4 Kline goes: *scratches head and chin* Ehh? To be honest this guild was my brother’s idea but the guy’s been MIA for a while now. The King thought it’d be alright for me to fill in for the time being. I don’t know what the hell the purpose of this guild is. I just know we’re being watch by the other 10 guilds because the king was really excited about us. It’s disappointing that you don’t feel the same Miss Raimi

Kline is such a joke

Inb4 Kline goes: *scratches head and chin* Ehh? To be honest this guild was my brother’s idea but the guy’s been MIA for a while now. The King thought it’d be alright for me to fill in for the time being. I don’t know what the hell the purpose of this guild is. I just know we’re being watch by the other 10 guilds because the king was really excited about us. It’s disappointing that you don’t feel the same Miss Raimi

Kline is such a joke

Prankt.

Not exactly. I intend to have her stay. She just has reasons not to that I need her to get past.

One way to do it would be for someone to point out that knights make lots of money she could send home in place of her physical assistance.

Another might be to try and get her to stay by challenging her. Essentially telling her she's not good enough, so she stays just to prove them wrong.

We could have it transition into a trial first job of sorts for the guild, too, like Kline is just like, "okay, you're leaving, but before you do, we have this job we gotta do and there's this thing we could really use your help with could you stay just for that?" Then by the end of this mission, she'd be more on board. This would be good plot progression in general to move things along to a more actiony sort of scene, though potentially too soon since not everyone has introduced themselves yet. Still, it's an idea.

In the event that people don't want to go to the trouble of convincing her to stay, which would be totally understandable, I have a backup plan of sorts where Raimi encounters a situation on her way out and she has to use her status as a guild knight to solve it, thereby forcing her to publically claim membership in the guild and stay whatever her wishes.

Not exactly. I intend to have her stay. She just has reasons not to that I need her to get past.

One way to do it would be for someone to point out that knights make lots of money she could send home in place of her physical assistance.

Another might be to try and get her to stay by challenging her. Essentially telling her she's not good enough, so she stays just to prove them wrong.

We could have it transition into a trial first job of sorts for the guild, too, like Kline is just like, "okay, you're leaving, but before you do, we have this job we gotta do and there's this thing we could really use your help with could you stay just for that?" Then by the end of this mission, she'd be more on board. This would be good plot progression in general to move things along to a more actiony sort of scene, though potentially too soon since not everyone has introduced themselves yet. Still, it's an idea.

In the event that people don't want to go to the trouble of convincing her to stay, which would be totally understandable, I have a backup plan of sorts where Raimi encounters a situation on her way out and she has to use her status as a guild knight to solve it, thereby forcing her to publically claim membership in the guild and stay whatever her wishes.

I love how you set up the scene. Much tense, very tear-jerking. Prepare to be hit with a Violet Evergarden soundtrack!

I saw like half that show before I lost access to netflix.

One show I did see all of on that site, though, was Your Lie in April, and that...That one hit me right in the feels, man.

Will try to get a post up within the next couple of hours. Oh boy oh boy. It's like Scarlet and Arryn fight scene all over again.
(is crying while typing)

I appreciate where this is going, but I'm gonna have to get some sleep before I do any more posting today, or else my eyeballs might melt out of my face. Also, gives me a chance to sleep on how Raimi should respond. Plus, doesn't hurt to give others a chance to jump in in the meantime.

I appreciate where this is going, but I'm gonna have to get some sleep before I do any more posting today, or else my eyeballs might melt out of my face. Also, gives me a chance to sleep on how Raimi should respond. Plus, doesn't hurt to give others a chance to jump in in the meantime.

Of course. Sleep tight, and don't let the bed bugs bite!

I will be introducing a first quest soon!! There will be a team A and Team B for two different quests but everyone will be traveling together (depending if everyone posts soon). That would be a perfect time for Raimi to do stuff. Kline also likes challenging people even if he acts like an ass

sorry i've been procrastinating because im a bit nervous about how im gonna insert myesha into the rp haha
We can talk about how to insert her if you’d like??

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back