• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Go crazy! Feel free to ask me stuff about your characters. I want to help however I can. Tagged everyone that commented and seemed interested
Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 CatJones CatJones Demonic cupcake Demonic cupcake Jean Otus Jean Otus Nano Nano Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread You Know Rebel You Know Rebel Cosmos Cosmos

I pretty much tagged everyone. I probably missed some people though because I tend to read over a lot of stuff LMAO

Pretty much what do think should be the high of a character. Give me an example of a character that matches what level we will start at.

Pretty much what do think should be the high of a character. Give me an example of a character that matches what level we will start at.
Asta from Black Clover
Naruto when he finally becomes a chunin
Ichigo when he first becomes a reaper a gets a hang of it
Gon when he gets his hunter license

That’s all I can think of right now. You can also use my character as reference. Make someone skilled enough that he can be a knight and stand out from normal citizens, but is barely skilled enough that they’d join an elite guild and someone you wouldn’t fully trust to defend your 1000000000000 gold

Heya! CS is...pretty much done (I think), I'll be looking to write out a background somewhere later in the week though!

I'll have my character up tomorrow. I was just having an identity crisis on who to make.

So far everyone's characters are looking good! I'm being super lenient because I want a lot of character development and relationship forming in-character. Super excited for this~

ugh this rp looks like it has a lot of cute potentials im jumping right the fuck in
For real! I'm so excited

Guild master with no name yet bc I'm trying to be secretive but I actually just don't know his name: "i hate people. why did i take this job"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back