• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Blue Rose - Welcome to the Parlor Young Fledglings (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jean Otus Jean Otus Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread
Hi hi. I'm looking through sheets again. You two have your specialties listed but it's a little vague and unclear. Would you mind providing a little more information? For example, including limitations, weaknesses, can Matthias heal others and does he get tired after healing, is Ringo's aim perfect, yada yada~ I'm looking more into a character's skill set compared to everything else

Pyosimros Pyosimros CatJones CatJones Pilgrim59 Pilgrim59 Nano Nano
Accepted! WEEEEEEEEEE. I added threadmarks for your characters~

Note: I didn't look at sheets with "WIP"

For the point in time that the roleplay begins, are we fresh out of the knight exam or have we already been in the guild for...however many days/weeks/months? Just wanted to know how well acquainted some members might potentially be with each other. >w>b

For the point in time that the roleplay begins, are we fresh out of the knight exam or have we already been in the guild for...however many days/weeks/months? Just wanted to know how well acquainted some members might potentially be with each other. >w>b
Hm... that's a very good question. We'll go with it being two days after the exams. At that point, most (if not all) the members have moved in. However, that doesn't mean they have to stay at HQ. When there aren't any ongoing quests, members are free to roam and do other things (good or bad aha)

I know how to do bbcode. I'm not super advanced, but I'm decent. I'm just lazy so I choose not to do it on a daily LOL

If I accepted your character, you are free to post (or you can wait for me)! Your introductory post will serve as your DAY post. I'll be at work for the next 6.5 hours, but if you have questions don't be afraid to PM me or ask me here. I will be able to reply once I'm off :)

koala koala
So who was the newbie that K mentioned in your post? Or is it just a general prompt for any of us? xD

(asking for a friend)
(it's not like I wanna post or anything! ばか!)

LMAO. Tobin is used to in staying at less-than-nice places while doing ninja work

I bet. The same can't be said for Suomi though. She's fine with where ever, but this is probably the first time she ends up in a less-than-renovated place. It'll take some before she get used to it. As for the guildmaster...

Kline: (exists and breathes)
Suomi: Silence, peasant. Return when you're deemed worthy of your presence.
(Shut up, Kline. Come back when you're a Main Character.)
>cues sad violin

I bet. The same can't be said for Suomi though. She's fine with where ever, but this is probably the first time she ends up in a less-than-renovated place. It'll take some before she get used to it. As for the guildmaster...

Kline: (exists and breathes)
Suomi: Silence, peasant. Return when you're deemed worthy of your presence.
(Shut up, Kline. Come back when you're a Main Character.)
>cues sad violin
Since they’re new and have no quests, they aren’t receiving funding. Eventually the guild hall will be renovated little by little! (Maybe with the help of guild members and their contributions even)

Kline: Huh?! *insert funny angry anime expression* God, I hate this job so much *walks away muttering*

Since they’re new and have no quests, they aren’t receiving funding. Eventually the guild hall will be renovated little by little! (Maybe with the help of guild members and their contributions even)

Kline: Huh?! *insert funny angry anime expression* God, I hate this job so much *walks away muttering*

Suomi: (grabs Kline's sleeves)
Maybe if you were on your knees. Perhaps I will give you some more screen time.
(grabs a stool to stand over him, since she's shorter)

koala koala I finished up my character.
Awesome and accepted! You are welcomed to post whenever~

Suomi: (grabs Kline's sleeves)
Maybe if you were on your knees. Perhaps I will give you some more screen time.
(grabs a stool to stand over him, since she's shorter)
Kline: You'll have to buy me a drink before I start taking orders from you (is he flirting?? is he not flirting??? the world may never know)

Awesome and accepted! You are welcomed to post whenever~

Kline: You'll have to buy me a drink before I start taking orders from you (is he flirting?? is he not flirting??? the world may never know)

Feeling the need to ship Suomi with Kline nao. Gosh! >/////<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back