• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
DISCORD ANYONE?
Hi hi my beautiful souls!!!

Hows it going!

I have taken the time to read everyone's CS and can I say, it is looking AMAZINGGGG SO JUICYYYYY and you all exceeded my expectations, LOVE IT!

Some of you had asked for a Discord and it is safe to say that I have made one, so feel free to join it and chat it up about the RP!

Start shipping people, creating plot ideas, and etc!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DISCORD INVITE ----> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers <------

Thanks for creating your CS ma peeps :P nymphadora. nymphadora. Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos NightPhoenix NightPhoenix erzulie erzulie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Jennete Jennete sophie. sophie. Doughnut Doughnut

For those not done with their CS yet (including me), I will give until Wednesday or Thursday to get their CS in :)
Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; summerwine summerwine apolla apolla dimensional dimensional madame moiselle madame moiselle

Thank you to everyone for your support in creating this RP! Can't wait to start within the week!

LOVE,
Sprouhtt

Last edited:
I'm done,if something is wrong with it,I can fix it.

Hows it going!

I have taken the time to read everyone's CS and can I say, it is looking AMAZINGGGG SO JUICYYYYY and you all exceeded my expectations, LOVE IT!

Some of you had asked for a Discord and it is safe to say that I have made one, so feel free to join it and chat it up about the RP!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DISCORD INVITE ----> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers <------

Thanks for creating your CS ma peeps :P nymphadora. nymphadora. Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos NightPhoenix NightPhoenix erzulie erzulie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Jennete Jennete sophie. sophie. Doughnut Doughnut

For those not done with their CS yet (including me), I will give until Wednesday or Thursday to get their CS in :)
Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; summerwine summerwine apolla apolla dimensional dimensional madame moiselle madame moiselle

Thank you to everyone for your support in creating this RP! Can't wait to start within the week!

LOVE,
Sprouhtt

I'll check your dude out hehe.

I think I may have wanted you to add that thing I told everyone else to add to their CS in the 'other' section of your form and to give a little bit of juice in your cs. :P And then you should be fine. :)
That's understandable I'll be on it,and you mean the FS right?I put it underneath the heading in my CS

Hows it going!

LOVE,
Sprouhtt

I will try, but the amount of info I'm required to input is very intimidating and making me just want to move on, because I'm not good with writing multiple paragraphs, especially if I need to write paragraph responses

madame moiselle madame moiselle

Could you do the same thing I told Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; please about the 'other' section and what to put in it. :) Then I will accept the character, but other then that your character is very good!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Ahhh no, I'm sorry to hear that. I am the kind of GM who wants to make accommodations for all types of citizens on RPNation and for you I will help you out because I want as many people to join this rp and feel comfortable with staying and not feel intimidated!

You can write two paragraphs instead of the 3 I believe I asked. No need to worry too much, everyone will be required to write about a paragraph or two.

So, for your CS, you can write 2 paragraphs for the History (tell me where they came from, how they grew up did they find anything troubling and if so how did they overcome it and how did they discover Beaufort Academy, etc...) and for the personality, just a good paragraph would do.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​
(I don't want everyone's responses turning into a whole novel and people feeling pressured to write 3-4 paragraphs once the RP starts sometime during the week because then it doesn't make the rp fun when they're being forced.) nymphadora. nymphadora. Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos NightPhoenix NightPhoenix erzulie erzulie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Jennete Jennete sophie. sophie. Doughnut Doughnut Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; summerwine summerwine apolla apolla dimensional dimensional madame moiselle madame moiselle

I did as well and added a little more to her history.I also bolded the "other" heading so you can see it now.

Guess I'm going to have to quit this before I even start, I don't have any "realistic" pictures, and I'm not going to look for any

I want this RP to start sooo bad but I have to wait all the way till wednesday... My heart... 😭😅😂

When you finally get to reading the lore....

The only way for male Polutana’s and Purebloods to have a child is with a female werewolf/human/witch. (If a male vampire releases during intercourse in a female opposite of his species, then she can carry the child since that human/werewolf or halfling vampire can carry children. (The male reproductive system of a vampire works to its full capacity.)

and you come across that

and you're just like
"Welp now I has a character idea
and I'm ashamed of how it came about"

If I hadn't been sick all weekend I totally would have had something up by now... maybe
That's a biiiig maybe on that

Aww, it's okay, you have until tomorrow night :)

Ik me too. Everyone's character is looking soooo cool honestly
Ahhh I know right, I'm so proud of everyone!

When you finally get to reading the lore....

and you come across that

and you're just like
"Welp now I has a character idea
and I'm ashamed of how it came about"

Heheh, I told you all that I was going to fill it up with as much information as I can, because 'accidents' happen at the Academy so you all are well informed haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back