• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
DISCORD ANYONE?
  • Hi hi my beautiful souls!!!

Hows it going!

I have taken the time to read everyone's CS and can I say, it is looking AMAZINGGGG SO JUICYYYYY and you all exceeded my expectations, LOVE IT!

Some of you had asked for a Discord and it is safe to say that I have made one, so feel free to join it and chat it up about the RP!

Start shipping people, creating plot ideas, and etc!

HERE IS THE LINK TO THE DISCORD INVITE ----> Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers <------

Thanks for creating your CS ma peeps :P nymphadora. nymphadora. Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos NightPhoenix NightPhoenix erzulie erzulie Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Jennete Jennete sophie. sophie. Doughnut Doughnut

For those not done with their CS yet (including me), I will give until Wednesday or Thursday to get their CS in :)
    Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; summerwine summerwine apolla apolla dimensional dimensional madame moiselle madame moiselle

Thank you to everyone for your support in creating this RP! Can't wait to start within the week!

LOVE,
    Sprouhtt

Last edited:
    UPDATESSSS #2 (I think, I can't count haha)
  • Nah, I'm home now and will be writing up a post about roomies in the OTHER Tab below the LORE Button. (I'll let you and everyone else know when it is up)

On Discord, the group discussed and were highly suggesting the roommate situation be CO-ED, so it will be Girl/boy, Girl/Boy, or Girl/Girl, Boy/Boy AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and Jennete Jennete

Hello my lovies,

Here is the link to look at the Academy pictures and to find the rules there as well! -----> THE TOUR OF THE ACADEMY OF BEAUFORT <-------

Today is hopefully the day!

In the post about the roommates, you can choose your roommate by commenting which character you want me to match you up with before the RP starts. The sooner we get the list completed, the sooner we can all start posting.

The first post I will write is about the move in day and how everyone is getting situated whether it be fixing up their schedule for classes, their rooms, or just mingle with each other before the masquerade ball which will take place after everyone has gotten to know other peoples characters. (In your first introduction post, you can talk about what they're wearing on the first day of the move-in day, problems, drama (already hehe), chatting with each other, you know how it is.)

Also, I will be posting the rules on the OTHER's link tab below the LORE link tab for you to see the rules of the RP and kinda the school.

I HAVE WRITTEN AND PROVED PICTURES OF THE INTERIOR OF THE SCHOOL AND EXTERIOR OF THE SCHOOL. SO YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT NOW BECAUSE IT'S POSTED.

I
    V
    ROOMMATE SELECTION!:
    Here is the list of Characters, let me know below on who you would like to be matched with and I will go ahead and put your character next to theirs so others know that they are taken.

Amariana Devington (Human) sprouhtt sprouhtt (me hehe)

Valentina L. D'Angelo (Pureblood) summerwine summerwine

Leoric Faus (Hybrid Witch) dimensional dimensional

Jennifer Hyde (Vampire---Bitten) Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos

Vera Silvestre (Purebred Werewolf) NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Casper D. Ford (Hybrid Werewolf) nymphadora. nymphadora.

Elora Navarra (Human) sophie. sophie.

Nathaniel Knight (Pureblood) Doughnut Doughnut

Accalia Megalos (Duo-Misce) AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Winter Intrye (Vampire --Bitten) Jennete Jennete (She's her own roommate haha)

Fleur E. Caron (Full Witch) nymphadora. nymphadora. & Judah Novakovich (Duo-Misce --Half-blood) madame moiselle madame moiselle

Kamaria Aten (Pureblood) erzulie erzulie (Alone, cause she is "bouji and a snob"-Rayvian hehe

Last edited:
    Back