• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
Hi hi,

this is where you can come to ask questions, chat it up about life or a plot that you had in mind,

you can also PM me if you have a suggestion about something or question me on here.

Love, Sprouhtt

Afraid I won't be able to get involved in this one even though I wanted to! Life has gotten a bit hectic lately and I don't think I can handle too much : )

i've updated fleur's sheet a little bit about the specific magic she has (i can easily change that if you don't want it) since i kinda wanted to describe it a little better ? i swear i won't change it anymore kdasghsg

another question, will there be a discord ? or are we sticking just on rpn to talk ooc ?

i've updated fleur's sheet a little bit about the specific magic she has (i can easily change that if you don't want it) since i kinda wanted to describe it a little better ? i swear i won't change it anymore kdasghsg

another question, will there be a discord ? or are we sticking just on rpn to talk ooc ?

It’s alright, you can change it up if something doesn’t sit with you, thanks for letting me know I’ll check Fleur’s sheet out!

Hello, was wondering if I’d be allowed to create 2 characters? Not really confirmed on this, but was just kinda considering it (+ the weekend is coming up so) ^^’

Is it time yet?

Hopefully we can start Sunday or Monday or whenever everyone gets their CS posted.

Hello, was wondering if I’d be allowed to create 2 characters? Not really confirmed on this, but was just kinda considering it (+ the weekend is coming up so) ^^’

You can have about 2 characters, but don’t create a second character if you know it’ll be too much. I don’t want you guys leaving the rp because it was too much. :/ :) :(

Tell me if there is anything I need to change in the CS or if anything needs clarification ^_^

Okay, I’ll take a look when I get home! 🤗

Hopefully we can start Sunday or Monday or whenever everyone gets their CS posted.

You can have about 2 characters, but don’t create a second character if you know it’ll be too much. I don’t want you guys leaving the rp because it was too much. :/ :):(

Okay, I’ll take a look when I get home! 🤗

Where's the character sheet?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf hey! Could you please comment her instead of on the CS.

I promise I’ll make a discord to add everyone to make things easier.

Also what was the question you had?

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf hey! Could you please comment her instead of on the CS.

I promise I’ll make a discord to add everyone to make things easier.

Also what was the question you had?

Didn't have a question, was going "on shit" when I saw all the information I needed to put into the character sheets

Last edited:
question ! if a pureblood and a halfling werewolf mated, would their child be a pure blood or a halfing ? thank you < 3

Hi hi Again!

Just thought I would send you all with another post notify to re-direct you here just in case you didn't get the first one i sent out.

Check out the lore!

Love,
Sprouhtt <3

erzulie erzulie nymphadora. nymphadora. Rcticwolf Rcticwolf JayeTheKat JayeTheKat summerwine summerwine apolla apolla Jennete Jennete Azerothii Azerothii madame moiselle madame moiselle BrokenRemedy BrokenRemedy DarkLordCentury DarkLordCentury
dimensional dimensional Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; dragonwriter_will dragonwriter_will NightPhoenix NightPhoenix AnimeGenork AnimeGenork mortoria mortoria

I'll try to read everything as soon as I can! I was sick the past couple days so I'm behind in... uh... life @_@

Just wanted to say that my vamp girl is done ^_^

I’ll check the CS when I wake, can’t wait to read it!!! :)

question ! if a pureblood and a halfling werewolf mated, would their child be a pure blood or a halfing ? thank you < 3

They would be a Hybrid since both of the species are from a Pureblood family with no traces of ever mixing, then the child they have would be a Hybrid. Keeping its physical human form (instead of changing into a full werewolf that’s on four legs.) however, the child would grow long sharp claws, a little bit of hair on the Side of their arms and their eye color would change to a very piercing blue, almost glowing kind of.

Hybrids are quick, stealthy and very dangerous creatures, even more dangerous then Pureblood Vamps and Werewolves. They are uncontrollable and their tempers are often times either quiet and observant or outbursts when angered.

(Look up Selene’s daughter, Eve, from Underworld. That is ideally how I would want a Hybrid to be)

I honestly didn’t think of the Hybrids, that’s very good!! I’ll have to add that when I wake up in the morning! :)

I’ll check the CS when I wake, can’t wait to read it!!! :)

They would be a Hybrid since both of the species are from a Pureblood family with no traces of ever mixing, then the child they have would be a Hybrid. Keeping its physical human form (instead of changing into a full werewolf that’s on four legs.) however, the child would grow long sharp claws, a little bit of hair on the Side of their arms and their eye color would change to a very piercing blue, almost glowing kind of.

Hybrids are quick, stealthy and very dangerous creatures, even more dangerous then Pureblood Vamps and Werewolves. They are uncontrollable and their tempers are often times either quiet and observant or outbursts when angered.

(Look up Selene’s daughter, Eve, from Underworld. That is ideally how I would want a Hybrid to be)

I honestly didn’t think of the Hybrids, that’s very good!! I’ll have to add that when I wake up in the morning! :)
ahhh i got you !! i’ll make sure to follow that then since i was planning on that parent mix for my boy, if that’s alright with you ofc ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back