• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (Academy TOUR/ SCHEDULE/RULES)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
THE ACADEMY OF BEAUFORT TOUR

sprouhtt

溺死花
Tourguide: "Hello! Welcome to The Academy of Beaufort, or Beaufort Academy as some others might say. I am sure you have heard about the news going around the Academy that there will be humans joining us right?"

*Crowd of Newbies Nod Their Heads*

Tourguide: "Great, it is going to be much different around here since the school will be mixing with humans. But my job is not to stand here and babble on about news you already know, I was instructed by the Headmistress to give you all a tour around the school so that nobody gets lost. It is a beautiful campus, with lively nightlife if you're into that at the city and also the architectural design of the building by Alexander Beaufort is one of the LARGEST, elegant, extremely beautiful and well thought out castles in the world. Many have wanted to step foot into the castle just to tour around, but the gates of this Academy have been closed for more than centuries for non-creatures. This Academy was the only place and still is the only castle to offer sanctuary to all creatures whether they may be rich, poor, middle class, werewolf, vampire and/or witch. They all feel welcomed, and before you say that the inside of the castle called your ugly and broke, just know that I feel the same way." (heheh)

Tourguide: "Let's get started [Please start scrolling through the post to see the pictures of the academy and other places around it.] Please stay close to your tour guide so you do not get lost, would not want to run into trouble with the students attending this Academy, especially in the morning, they are very cranky. But 8 AM classes always makes others cranky..*tourguide keeps on rambling on...."

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"The Great Stairs as everyone likes to call them, this area is where students will walk through to go from class to class, it does get busy, which is why this is the perfect area to walk through. It was made big enough to even get the biggest crowd through without even bumbping into each other."
6b8c7eb017b0d32e26812423e234b8d3.jpg
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"OH! Before I forget, these are this is the uniform style/color scheme that you are required to wear. On Friday's there are no classes, so you can where whatever you want to wear. Oh, you see how there is a bow in front of that image, picture it not there haha. The same color scheme goes for the males, black or dark blue pants and the same style vest but for males."
8452edf240e47fb2c2ff4ffbafff440d.jpg
"Walking through here, you will see that we are entering in a big corridor, this is one of the many hallways that are in the Academy, beautiful aren't they?"
457bdd69c1d0c39b4f9e938284655e51.jpg20605fa3a0076f7e3c10b903c67dfa6b.jpg
"Entering in the first room is the auditorium, which seats more then 600 people. One of the greatest performances know to creatures have gone on in here."

1508d035fb4c6d0672659130d4a7c750.jpg
"All the way in the back of The Academy, away from the classes and dinning room and such is where you will find the Boys or Men, however you want to call them. This is where they come in from their side of the dorms, it's like a little lounging area for them to socialize together."
6e3f6fe62acee5d39976555a20178459.jpg

"And this room is the same as what I had said before about the boys have a lounge room that is right outside their doors, and so do the FEMALLLESS"
"1f5e55867c0b8e4fd5a30b72693165e8.jpg
"In this room, is where the grand Masquerade and other events will take place! Isn't she beautiful?"

3dcc50f7e906e266ba3e16558f5067ff.jpg
"As you can see there are chairs and such since during the summer there aren't any classes, but some creatures have no place to stay or go, so they stay here at the academy [Isn't that wonderful and generous of the Headmistress to house them. They do say Beaufort is the most welcoming academy and haven and they are not wrong.] But anywho, this room and similar to the others will be filled up with chairs and a chalk board and a teacher and her/his students on the first day. Each classroom can have up to about 60 - 100 students."

b02a52f933f2887b4ae299880dd249fe.jpg
"This is the 'Cafeteria/Dinning hall', and the food supply here is endless, and when I say endless I mean everytime you walk in there will be staff taking and then putting food on the table for starving students at all hours! So you're never hungry, but the rest of the food that is left over, which is a lot sometimes, but not always since they're feeding about 400-600 mouths, that food gets taken and wrapped up and transformed on the bus to the town that is about 10 min drive from here to a local shelter. And scraps are given to the animals."

ffa76e7e8d96f8ae9db76ac87db6cf36.jpg
"This is the mens room, and everyone will be have a roommate."

7b6dcb7197838b117b91593f6a2f9e59.jpg
"This is the womens room, and same goes here for the roommate thing."

b663bc72a3a5ac9389bea1adf8870446-2.jpg
"All the bathrooms look like this including the mens, except the boys have a sauna in their bathroom and the girls dont. All the bathrooms are communal, so get comfortable."

e9baa12b191e563d38eeb2fd3cfa2ef1.jpg
"Boys sauna, the thing that sets it apart from the girls"

b728d7b7e92e122a22a614e6f293f26f.jpg

"The Library is one of the biggest ones around as well, you will find every single book known to man and that has ever been created. Some books are in different languages, and some of the books in this library at the beaufort can only be found here."

3a959d63fc782bda6eed74b90f078122.jpg
"The one of many gardens"
33243a0407497f46d2a73abf152e7e37.jpg
TO BE CONTINUED.....

_________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Attachments

• 9ad21a977a53549bd7272a546c5e14cc.jpg
    9ad21a977a53549bd7272a546c5e14cc.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
RULEZ FOR PLAYING
Hello hello,

It's Sprouhtt, and these are the rules!

You all already know, so feel free to read.

2. Follow RPNation rules

3. Fade to black ya nastiesss

4. Have Fun

5. Grammar is recommended (so please re-read your post before posting) and no I am not the grammar police, also I will not penalize you for a grammatical error. I'm just saying
that it is highly recommended.

6. A good JUICY DETAILED paragraph is a MUST!

7. Save the non-rp drama for your mama.

8. Romance is allowed, and if you have any ideas for the RP that you want to run by me,
please let me know.

9. Don't just drop the RP like flies, LET ME KNOW!

10. Don't leave your partner waiting for your reply, let them know you have writer's block, Real life has taken over, or let me know what's up. (I LIKE TO BE IN THE LOOP)

11. If you want to be added to the discord just PM me or send me a message on the OOC.

THE ACADEMY OF BEAUFORT RULES
Hello, student and Welcome to the Academy of Beaufort,

We are just like every other Academy, except slightly better where we accept everyone and any creature of different backgrounds.

Here you will find your class schedule, as well as the rules and guidelines that we hope for you all to follow.

We hope that your stay here with us for 4 years will be exceptional and make the best of it!

Sincerely,
Your Headmistress of The Beaufort Academy

2. Some students will have an 11:30 pm lights out, while other students will be having classes, please be mindful not to make too much noise for the ones studying or sleeping when you have a night class.
  3. NEVER WANDER OUT INTO THE WOODS
    1. If you do somehow go into the woods without permission or unaccompanied then you will face the consequences.
    2. The woods are no place for a student of any stature to go, there are terrible creatures running around and rogues (which I'll explain later on in the rp)
  4. Go to class, don't skip
  5. VAMPIRE STUDENTS, Please do NOT bite your classmates or roommate
  6. WEREWOLF STUDENTS, the same goes for YOU too just like RULE NUMBER 5.
  7. Witches are not allowed to practice their magic on others and will face the consequences IF caught
  8. No throwing on-campus parties, have your parties elsewhere, but if news of something happening during those parties and cops show up (blah blah blah), you will be punished. (Every punishment is different)
  9. Please try to arrive on time to classes, since you only have classes 4 times a week.
    1. FRIDAYS ARE YOURS (so you basically have Friday, Saturday and Sunday all to yourself)
  10. If you're going into TOWN, please be back before 9 pm, or else the gates to the university will close and you will be locked out.
  11. More will be added....

Schedule Throughout the Week

First Period: Skills Class (Witches would learn about charms/potions/spells/broom riding. Vampires learn about Control/Abilities/Speed/Feeding Frenzy Werewolves learn about Transformation/Control and etc. Lastly, Humans learn about self-defence )

Second Period: Science (Biology of the Creatures That Inhabit The World)

BREAK: LUNCH or FREE TIME for an hour

Third Period: Literature/English

Fourth Period: History about Humans and Creatures

Fifth Period: Extracurricular Activities (Your choice, it can be clubs or another class not mentioned on here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back