• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (Need More Humans/Werewolves/Witches!)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

sprouhtt

溺死花
IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO READ THE LORE AND THE OTHER TABS TO HELP YOU WRITE YOUR CS (I PROMISE ITS FULL OF INFORMATION THAT WILL BE USEFUL TO YOU AND AGAIN, I PUT MY BLOOD, SWEAT AND TEARS INTO IT. SO CHECK THEM OUT!
_______________________________​
Hello Again,

Here you will post a Character Sheet to give us some insight as to who your character is.

When creating your cs, you can make it as fancy-schmancy as you want, or no BBcodes (lord knows I can't do codes so I accept you as one of mine haha. Welcome to the club).

Have fun while creating these, make me want to know more about your character each time I read the cs (BECAUSE I WILL READ IT!).
Sexuality:
Species
Appearance:
Personality:
History:
Relationship/s:
Other:
Miscellaneous:
Thoughts?: (Answer in the first person of your character. What are their thoughts about attending the Academy? Do they like The Awakening and what's to come? Or no?)
Name: (What's their name?)
Age: (Teenage Pureblood Vampires are from 100-900 years old, Polutana's [half vamps/human] live up to being 100 and age a bit quicker then Purebloods, which age slower) (Also put in brackets of how old they appear)
Sexuality: (all are welcomed)
: (All are welcome, but not too complicated for beginners who do not know so well)
Vampire Species: (Pureblood? OR Polutana [READ LORE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW] OR Bitten [if bitten, by who and are they still living. It can also be from someone in the rp, if your person was human before] ?)
Ability: (Only Purebloods hold the exception of having an ability whether it be mind reading, compelling, or levitation or etc. No powers though. A Polutana can also have an ability since they are a mix.)
Appearance: (Realistic please, and you can add a faceclaim if you would like)
Personality: (What are they like? Are they as the books described their personalities to be like?)
History: (Don't start sweating, Give me some background. 1 - 2 paragraphs, 3 the MOST if you want, but I don't want a whole novel, save some reveal for the RP)
Likes/Dislikes: (Do they like anything? Are they interested in a favourite sport?)
Relationship/s: (Are they dating anyone? Do they have a crush? Are their family members living or not? Tell us about it)
Other: (For me to know that you read the Lore and the other tabs, you'll know what to put for this last bit)
Miscellaneous: (Anything that you think I missed and you want to clarify or add anything that wasn't on here that you feel like we should know.)
Thoughts?: (Answer in the first person of your character. What are their thoughts having humans in the Academy? Do they like The Awakening and what's to come? Or no?)
Age: (Witches have the same life expectancy as humans and age just like them. But some witches use spells and potions to stop their ageing. But we're not there yet in the RP, Y'ALL ARE YOUNG)
Sexuality: (All are welcomed)
: (All are welcome, but not too complicated for beginners who do not know so well)
Witch Species: (Are they Full Witch, or Half Witch)
Power: (Full withes born of both witch families can have full power, Half Witches born of Human blood can only have little wonky powers that are not well controlled if not practised.)
Keeper?: (Every Witch has little knick-knacks that they carry around with them either to hold potions, spell books, or to channel their powers like a ring, pendant or something.)
Broom: (Yes, show me a picture in Spoilers please of your broom. How else are you supposed to fly?!)
Personality: (What are they like? Are they as the books described their personalities to be like?)
History: (Don't start sweating, Give me some background. 1 - 2 paragraphs, 3 the MOST if you want, but I don't want a whole novel, save some reveal for the RP)
Likes/Dislikes: (Do they like anything? Are they interested in a favourite sport?)
Relationship/s: (Are they dating anyone? Do they have a crush? Are their family members living or not? Tell us about it)
Other: (For me to know that you read the Lore and the other tabs, you'll know what to put for this last bit)
Miscellaneous: (Anything that you think I missed and you want to clarify or add anything that wasn't on here that you feel like we should know.)
Thoughts?: (Answer in the first person of your character. What are their thoughts having humans in the Academy? Do they like The Awakening and what's to come? Or no?)
Age: (They age just like witches, but they live a bit longer than them. Werewolves being able to live up to 100. Keep reasonable since y'all are young, I don't want a 60-year-old with a bunch of 18 years old looking young'n)
Sexuality: (All are welcomed)
Werewolf Species: (Purebred Werewolf? OR Duo-Misce? [READ LORE IF YOU DO NOT KNOW] OR Bitten [if bitten, by who and are they still living. It can also be from someone in the RP, if your person was human before] ?)
Pack or No Pack?: (You can form a pack here at Beaufort if you would like too, just tell me some background of the pack and why it was formed and I'll put it in the Lore if others would like to join that wolf pack. But if you do not want to create a pack then just create a pack name and put an asterisk* meaning it was a pack that your character belonged to before coming to Beaufort Academy)
Werewolf Form
: (If its a Duo-Misce then just tell me how the fur looks like or their appearance of one. Or you can look up a picture of a different types of Lycans since they are close enough to a Duo-Misce. Please put in Spoilers)
History: (Don't start crying wolf, Give me some background. 1 - 2 paragraphs, 3 the MOST if you want, but I don't want a whole novel, save some reveal for the RP)

Species that we have so far!
Try to keep the numbers a little even 6 is the max (FOR NOW) for each species allowed to be accepted

Witches: 3 (Still accepting witches)

Vampires: 6 (Not Accepting Any More Vamps)

Werewolves: 4 (Still Accepting Werewolves)

Humans: 2 (Still Accepting Humans)

Fleur E. Caron (Full Witch) nymphadora. nymphadora.

Amariana Devington (Human) sprouhtt sprouhtt (me hehe)

Valentina L. D'Angelo (Pureblood) summerwine summerwine

Leoric Faus (Hybrid Witch) dimensional dimensional

Jennifer Hyde (Vampire---Bitten) Jinx of Chaos Jinx of Chaos

Vera Silvestre (Purebred Werewolf) NightPhoenix NightPhoenix

Kamaria Aten (Pureblood) erzulie erzulie

Casper D. Ford (Hybrid Werewolf) nymphadora. nymphadora.

Elsie Eldwald (Full Witch) Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-;

Judah Novakovich (Duo-Misce --Half-blood) madame moiselle madame moiselle

Winter Intrye (Vampire --Bitten) Jennete Jennete

Elora Navarra (Human) sophie. sophie.

Nathaniel Knight (Pureblood) Doughnut Doughnut

Felix Simone (Polutana [Vampire/Human) AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Accalia Megalos (Duo-Misce) AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

Please Have Fun Putting a Lot of Juicy (I keep on using that word haha) details into your CS and I can't wait to read!

I will accept people by putting a COOKIE a.k.a A LIKE

Love,
Sprouhtt​

Last edited:
Amariana Devington
IMG_8389.jpgName: Amariana Devington
Nickname: Mara, Amara, or Ria
Sexuality: "I fall for the soul, not the body." -Amariana D.
Species: Human
Body Type: Curvy (Little Miss Thicc-ums)

Appearance:
Amariana is fair skin and during the summertime, she gets just a little bit darker then what her color is. She has thick (thicc) eyebrows that are a light brown almost dark brown. Her lips are a perfect shade of pink that compliments her skin and her blue/green eyes do the same as well. As for her body, she is about 5'5 or 5'6 on a good day and 5'7-5'8 in heels (depending on how many inches she has on haha), her chest isn't flat, but shes got something there that compliments her body because her hips are wide and so it gives her an hourglass figure/pear figure which she uses to her advantages when dressing up.

Personality:
Amariana is a very loving, caring, nurturing, and respectful person. Amariana may seem like a pretty face, but she is more than that. She is independent and a strong woman who does not need help or support from anyone. She is willing to give a helping hand to those in need but if you cross her, you will regret it. Which is why she often times has a hard time trusting others and letting people into her life since she has been hurt so many times. She has a passion for fashion and can rock any dress she slips on. They say that her voice is very soothing and yet seductive to hear. Most people will say it's seductive or enchanting. Amariana is also wise, she spends most of her time nose deep in books. She is quite intelligent and quick to think up a plan or solution to a problem. She also has a few downfalls where she can be a bit stubborn and cold to others, but she usually puts up this wall so that people won't take advantage of her. She is quiet, but she has a quick tongue that will say the bluntest things out there, which is why people around her are intimidated and try to step on her or put her in her place.

History:
Amariana was born into a poor family, even though they got through, it was paycheck through a paycheck. Her mother and father had split apart when she was about six years old and has never heard her father ever since. Her mother prefers to not keep in contact with her with the amount of pain he's put them through. Her father was American, while her mother was born in Ethiopia. Amariana struggled as a child, especially with her weight. Even though she grew up with a mother living paycheck through a paycheck, she would have her breakfast and lunch at school. And boy did she take advantage of that, she ate as much as she could just to fill her stomach so that later when she got home, she didn't want to worry her mother of not getting enough to eat. Her mother was a single mother and would usually work double shifts and had the neighbours next door keep an eye on Amariana. One night, when Amariana was about 13 years old, it was as though the universe was against her. Her mother went out to work, she left Amariana in the house by herself on her birthday, but Amariana was used to it by now that she was numb to the feeling. Amariana had just gotten into an argument with her mother about her mother always leaving her alone and not being by her side. She never saw her mother that night. Amariana felt as though her mother abandoned her for what she had said to her or she got kidnapped by one of the creatures that were out during the time. The night wasn't a safe place for anyone, especially young women such as her mother, but she went out anyways to go and make a living or something like that.

Amariana blamed herself for having that argument with her mother and she just wished that her mother would walk through the door and say that she was just joking with her to prove to her that words hurt. But nobody does know what happened to her mother, there were polices and others who searched for her mother, but they found nothing and nobody. It was as though her mother had never existed on the face of the earth. Years passed and Amariana had been through two foster homes, but she could never imagine someone replacing her mother. So she purposefully came back to the foster building that cared for her and has been there ever since. Amariana indulged herself in food, but now, she can't even look at food and when she was there she had fed off a few good pounds and her body curved out into an hourglass figure. Amariana would go out and look for volunteer work to keep herself from thinking too much about the past, and she got herself jobs as well. She made enough money in the little part-time jobs she got at local restaurants to find a place to live in, she had a friend who was about 19 years old, an old friend of hers who took her in and gave her a room. Amariana knew that she wanted a clean start and everyone at the school that she went too used to pick on her for house quiet she was, but the boys wanted something else that she wasn't willing to give to her. She filled an application and sent it to The Beaufort Academy which she heard about were taking humans, so she thought why not? She got accepted a week early before they were going to send out notifications on who got in or not, due to her exceptional grades, extracurriculars and volunteer work that she did to occupy herself.

Relationship/s:
Mother: Whereabouts are uncertain
Father: Alive
Stepmother: Alive
Stepbrother on Father side: Alive

Crush: "It's a secret..." -Amariana

Other: "I am honestly going to be the most basic person out there, but I love English. Reading and writing are what I live and breath, but I am excited to learn about the history of Vampires, Witches and Werewolves instead of just assuming their origins."

Miscellaneous: She has a tattoo that runs down her spine.
d2135d76da4c081b0d7490fe35f0ccbd-2.jpg

Thoughts?: "I am pretty interested in going to this school

Last edited:
[script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content01 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show content02 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show content03 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show content04 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 [/script] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 6px; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabs]color: #CFB6A2; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 0px; width: 20%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 35%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #b58e70; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s[/class]
[div class=tabs][div class="tab tab1"]01
[div class="tab tab2"]02
[div class="tab tab3"]03
[div class="tab tab4"]04
[/div]
[div class="content contentHOME show"]
[/div] [div class="content content01"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]name
fleur emmanuelle caron.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]nickname
not applicable.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]age
seventeen.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]gender[/div] cisgender female.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]orientation[/div] bisexual, neither leaning.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]p.o.b[/div] l'occitanie, france.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]d.o.b[/div] november fifth (scorpio).
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]blood[/div] full blood.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]species[/div] upper full witch.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content02"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]height
five foot, seven inches.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]weight
one hundred + twenty four lbs.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]hair
raven black, naturally wavy.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]eyes[/div] dark olive with golden specks.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]body figure[/div] curvy.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]piercings[/div] her lobes.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]tattoos[/div] a heart outline on her back neck.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]dist. feature[/div] always wearing lipstick.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]closet[/div] witchy.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content03"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]personality
fleur is very aware of her appearance. she knows her beauty, how sometimes her smile memorises others and the dainty accent of hers melts hearts, and while she's not vain about it, fleur sometimes uses her beauty to get what she wants. fleur keeps her heart on her sleeve, daring anyone to win her heart, but most times it's usually her ending things.

the young woman enjoys the attention she receives from others and often thrives off the affection and admiration of her peers. fleur has a natural confidence that radiates with her bright smile, whether it's ambition or pure stubbornness, she's never one to back down easily from a task. the female has a tendency to have her nails hover over hands or even boldly sit on a person's lap if she wishes. her fierceness stuns others, but if they look closer, they'll realise fleur is just trying to feel loved.

[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]likes
bubble baths, roses, elegant dresses, pastries, affection, late nights, fairy lights, cherry lollipops, storms and waffles.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]dislikes
cheap brands, wet animals, mornings, being alone, coffee, arrogance, halloween, tomatoes, humans and flats.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]broom[/div] here.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]keeper[/div] a small ankle chain from her father.
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]thoughts?[/div] "i don't fully think humans are terrible. i mean, if dad finds them manageable, then maybe it's for the best? all i see them do is destroy and blame everyone else. it might shake things up in the academy, things have gotten terribly predictable lately and i could use some entertainment."
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content04"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]theme song
hallucinating - elohim.

[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]history
fleur was lucky to be born into luxury. her family were the squeaky clean, white picket fence that many families only dream of being like. the caron name was heavy as wearing a golden crown, encrusted with jewels, upon her head; one wrong head tilt and her crown will fall. fleur's mother made sure her family were exceptional in everything they did. during fancy events and lavish dinner parties, the family of four -- meredith, elias, fleur and her older brother, caleb -- would parade around with bright smiles. fleur would happily follow her father around while caleb helped their mother serve the delicious treats that was bought only mere hours ago. her parents were both active in flour's childhood, but behind closed doors, the caron family had their own problems like everyone else.

fleur was only six at the time when she saw her mother cry in her room, and while she didn't understand the meaning of the word affair, fleur watched the beginning of her family life unravel right in front of her brown eyes. as time progressed, fleur hoped things would fix by themselves, but that never happened. while fleur grew into her mother's beauty, the word was flung carelessly. both parents slowly became absent in fleur's life, spending late time for work and meetings, and then try to sneak in with fleur's father having a different scent of cologne, and her mother's lipstick smudged on the crease of her lip. it was like walking on fragile glass when both of fleur's parents were in the same room, and the news that caleb was planning to drop out of university only made the tension between the family worse.

when fleur received her powers, her parents were naturally out and about dealing with work. the only witch, besides herself, was her older brother caleb. excitement and awe glinted in fleur's eyes as her brother taught her first spell. the two siblings bonded closer than ever, with caleb acting as her mentor when it came to magic. the caron family were known for working as hedge witches -- healing, energy projection, spiritual connection with the underworld, etc -- the two would spend late nights together, hidden under blanket forts as caleb taught his little sister everything he knew. it was the closest thing he ever did as a teacher in training, and he adored watching his little sister light up whenever she got the spell right, but those late nights came to a crashing halt once the divorce papers were left on the table.

at the age of sixteen, fleur missed her birthday due to helping her father move into one of the many apartments he owned while her older brother and mother moved to amsterdam. elias promised to make it up to his daughter, and for a brief moment fleur believed him, but once the calls from work and new dates came in, fleur knew her sixteenth birthday wasn't happening anytime soon. lounging around in the lifeless apartment was draining for the teenager, so she went to go find another source of attention. boys and girls cozied up to fleur, and while she would bat her eyelashes and share her cherry lipgloss, she would feel loved for just a moment. but, like father, like daughter, fleur never lasted with a person for long. her fickleness became a habit as she jumped constantly, curling up to different strangers for a week or two, before ending it.

soon enough, fleur became just like her parents. the female wore her heart out on the outside, and with the feeling of crushing hearts and stolen drinks of champagne; she felt invincible.

[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]powers
fleur's witch ability all connect with a spirit or energy -- whether it be her's or not -- in some way. the female can project her spiritual energy into a form of telekinesis, manipulating multiple objects in her favour. using the spirits that roam to help her, fleur has weak clairvoyance which allows her to sense people (i.e if they're sick, lying, etc.). she cannot see into the future, and while using objects to help her guide into the past, there are times where fleur's clairvoyance doesn't work. however, fleur is a natural when it comes to medicine and knows different recipes for healing from hexes, curses, and more from her father's journals.

[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]family[/div]
elias caron ; father ; pureblood ; doctor.
meredith caron ; mother ; pureblood ; entrepreneur.
caleb caron ; older brother ; pureblood ; uni drop-out.

[div class=block style="background-color: #b58e70;"]other[/div] fleur's favourite class is charms.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div]​

Last edited:
[class=header] background:url('https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9a/ea/be/9aeabec39682bc3d832d8e0f09d8b28f.png'); width: 590px; height: 110px; margin: auto; [/class] [class=pfp] background: url('https://66.media.tumblr.com/1545c0d82a4499f2c9ed429b651e6d94/tumblr_okieguKdOO1slzelwo1_540.png'); width: 230px; height: 350px; background-size: cover; margin-left: 361px; [/class] [class=pfptext] position: relative; width: 100%; height: 100%; opacity: 0; transition: opacity 1s; color: white; background-color: rgb(0,0,0,0.7); [/class] [class name=pfptext state=hover] opacity: 1; [/class] [div class=header]
code by gr00vy
[/div]
[div class=pfp][div class=pfptext]
Personality​

Valentia has a rough exterior and she doesn't let many people in. Of course she's well mannered, respectful and intelligent, but she won't let anyone know how she's feeling. Valentia grew up in a family where emotions were basically forced off the table - you were either perfect or you were casted far away. Despite keeping her emotions well contained, she is nothing like her stuck up family.
Despite her friendly personality, she is a "lone wolf". Reading by a fireplace, strumming a guitar or binge watching on Netflix (one of her favorite things about the 21st century) is what you can find her doing on her free time.
Valentia is quite impulsive, she gets peer pressured easily and tends to listen to her heart more often than her brain. This trait tends to lead Valentia into stupid scenarios, like sleeping around, sneaking off campus after hours, communicating with a vengeful spirit, drinking alcohol in the girls dormitory, etc.

History​
[/div][/div]
tumblr_phuuplGup31tg72yro3_540.gif
Name: Valentia Lauretta D'Angelo
Sexuality: Bisexual
Vampire Species: Pureblood
Ability: Mediumship - The power to perceive and communicate with spirits and those who are in the afterlife.

Face Claim: Ariana Grande
Height - 5'3
Weight - 112 lbs

Likes: Florals, victorian interior decor, music, perfumes, sex, classic reads, fashion, silk robes, cigarettes, how helpful technology is, women's rights, etc.
Dislikes: The patriarchy, racism, homophobia, rap music, ignorance, stereotypes, etc.

Relationships:

Lorenzo D'Angelo - Father - Pureblood
Serena D'Angelo - Mother - Pureblood - Deceased
Leonardo D'Angelo - Brother - Pureblood
Matteo D'Angelo - Brother - Pureblood

Other: Valentia's favorite class is English

Thoughts: "I love the idea of an accepting environment, throughout my centuries of living that hasn't been the case. For fucks sakes, my mother was murdered by a werewolf and human's in Italy run to hide when they hear my last name. I'm always going to defend my kind first, but if theres a slight chance humans won't fuck up this academy then I'll sure as hell befriend one."

Last edited:
Name: Jennifer Hyde "Jen"
Sexuality: Bicurious
Vampire Species: Bitten

imageedit_19_2057011239.jpg
Source for image
Appearance: She is roughly 5'4 and petite.

Personality: Jennifer is a cheerful one. Her positive outlook on life gets her up again if she feels upset, and if nothing helps, she toughs it out with a smile. Jen is always happy to meet new people, and gladly talks to strangers - even those that others might shy away from, because she doesnt want to judge a book by its cover. Jennifer can't say no, and it can cause trouble to her as she easily ends up in a situation where she has things piled up on her "to do"-list. Once she has promised to help, she will go to great lengths to see it through. Overall, Jen is the type to be happy and try to cheer others up - sometimes just annoying them with her positivity, but she means good.

Jen is a good listener, and can spend a lot of time listening to someone tell her stories, talking about themselves, opening up about hardships and such. She is also curious, and often wants to try and learn new things. If her friends have a hobby, Jen wants to try it out as well with their guidance.

History: Jennifer lived with her creator, Luna. She was much more grim than Jennifer, and somehow they balanced each other out - whenever Luna was being too negative, Jen would cheer her on and if the younger vampire was getting too carried away with the positivity, Luna brought her back down to earth.

As the war came and went, they could finally come out as vampires, which for them was a good thing - Luna got a new job, being surrounded by people who accepted her and she was paid enough to provide for herself and Jennifer. Jen wanted to go to school, and eventually she got accepted to The Academy of Beaufort.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes documentaries, milkshake, writing, dancing and animals. Dislikes fur-clothing, overly sweet food and shopping-sprees.
Relationship/s: Jennifer is single. She texts and calls with Luna quite frequently.

Other: She finds supernatural history exciting.
Miscellaneous: Jennifer thinks that a pinkie promise is the strongest promise someone can give - even if a joke, nobody breaks a pinkie promise!
Her favorite color is all the shades of blue, and she prefers to match them with white or black.

Thoughts?: I am very excited, and hope that everyone will get along just fine! For sure, I will be getting to know a lot of humans. I believe that after everyone gets comfortable, it will feel like it has always been this way!

Last edited:
Vera Silvestre​

• Taeyeon10.jpg
    Name: Vera Silvestre

Sexuality: Panromantic pansexual

Werewolf Species: Purebred

Pack or No Pack?: (Currently not in any pack; I would be interested in letting her join one, though)

"Careful, I bite."​

Last edited:

Miscellaneous:
  • Born in Alexandria, Egypt but moved around a lot
  • Proud owner of a Sphinx cat named Majesty
  • Her mother is Somali
  • Her father is Egyptian

Thoughts?:
“Our school was perfectly fine before. Beaufort is supposed to be a Safe Haven for vampires…who knows what type of trouble these humans will bring to our academy.”

Angel face, devil thoughts
[class=y]
background:transparent;
padding: 7px;
Height: 190px;
Width: 190px;
transition-duration: 0.9s;
z-index:-1;
color:transparent;[/class][class name=y state=hover]
background-color: #887777;
opacity:0.8;
color:white;
width:200px;
height:200px;
[/class][div class=y]
Pureblood.
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Upperclass.

[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Female.
[class=y]
[/class][div class=y]
Vampire.
[/div]
Kamaria Aten

Sexuality:
Demisexual Panromantic

Ability:
Persuasion - Kamaria can compel others by speaking. Upon giving commands or asking something an individual will feel the need to do or answer something. Her voice doesn’t completely control them and breaking free is harder for those who are vulnerable or weak mentally. Kamaria cannot make them do something they are not capable of, flying would be an example.

Appearance:
Kamaria is all dark skin and soft curves. She’s a picture of grace and delicate beauty. Her eyes a black in color and hold a sharpness to them, some have said that they seem to look right through them. She posses a head of thick, black hair that she wears in a variety of different styles. Kamaria's skin is soft mahogany with warm undertones that is smooth and blemish free. Kamaria is quite tall, standing at 5’8. Her wardrobe usually consists of high end and chic clothing.

Personality:
To many Kamaria is an enigma. She has an old time charm about her with the ways that she speaks and carries herself. To the outside world Kamaria is an elegant young woman. She carries herself with confidence, with her back straight and head held high. Kamaria is someone who commands respect with her very presence. She doesn’t tolerate disrespect in the slightest. There are those who find her intimidating. Her penchant for cold glares and cutting words have cowed many in her lifetime. Kamaria is compassionate to some degree. While she’ll help someone in need, it always comes with a price, though she may be more lenient towards certain individuals. Kamaria cares little for the opinions of others and tends to do as she wishes. She’s a strong-willed woman but not brash, she knows how to pick and choose her battles carefully.

Kamaria has excellent control over her emotions. She’s good at hiding how she feels as well as manipulating others. Her ire is something to be avoided. Kamaria is the vengeful type, though she not short-tempered at all. Instead the vampires is patient, making her revenge often carefully thought out and well planned. Kamaria is also prideful and fierce. It is no secret that she is vain. Kamaria enjoys flaunting her looks and using them to her advantage. She enjoys traveling and learning about the world around her. Kamaria tends to be a little dramatic at times, extravagance is her middle name. As a friend or someone close Kamaria is loyal and protective. She looks after her own and is very family orientated despite coming from a small family.

History:
Born to two very old and wealthy vampires, Kamaria has lived a life of wealth and prestige. Her parents accumulated a vast amount of money because of their long lives on earth and because of their business savvy personalities. Kamaria came as a pleasant surprise to her parents. Because of her age Kamaria’s mother had difficulty with getting pregnant, it’s also why she is an only child. Kamaria was spoiled by her parents with both material things and affection. Though it was because they held high standards for their child. Kamaria brought up to be the picture perfect pureblood. Lessons on etiquette and dance were just a view things that she went through. She even had different nannies up until she was able to attend school, just for lessons the arts and such. Kamaria was also taught art of being a worthsmith and the value of being knowledgeable. She took on her parents’ expectations in stride, behaving as they wanted in order to make them proud. It wasn’t long before Kamaria began to climb up the social ladder. Her parents would schedule play dates with the kids of other wealthy families and Kamaria began to network for the first time, her parents telling her the importance of choosing one’s friends and associates.

Cats, Jewelry, Traveling, Fashion, Dancing, Music, Learning, Traveling, Reading

Dislikes:
Dogs, Bigots, Disrespect, Willful Ignorance, Repeating herself

Relationship/s:
Gamal Aten - Father - Pureblood Vampire
Anima Aten - Mother - Pureblood Vampire
Emiliano Moretti - Fiancee - Pureblood Vampire

Other:
She’s a lover of Cultural Studies

[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
[script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show content01 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show content02 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content03 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show content03 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content04 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show content04 removeClass show contentHOME removeClass show content01 removeClass show content02 removeClass show content03 [/script] [class=block] width: auto; padding: 0px 2px 0px 2px; font-size: 10px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-top: 6px; [/class] [class=content] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: 0.5s; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [class=tabs]color: #9db8b9; font-size: 13px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; text-space: 0px; width: 20%;[/class] [class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0px; width: 35%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover]color: #7d9394; font-style: bold; font-style: italic; transition: 0.3s[/class]
[div class=tabs][div class="tab tab1"]01
[div class="tab tab2"]02
[div class="tab tab3"]03
[div class="tab tab4"]04
[/div]
[div class="content contentHOME show"]
[/div] [div class="content content01"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]name
casper dallas ford.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]nickname
casp, wolfie.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]age
nineteen.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]gender[/div] cisgender male.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]orientation[/div] heterosexual.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]p.o.b[/div] queens, new york.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]d.o.b[/div] april 19th (aries).
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]blood[/div] hybrid.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]species[/div] middle werewolf, no pack.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content02"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]height
six foot, two inches.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]weight
one hundred + fifty two lbs.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]hair
raven black, usually unkempt.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]eyes[/div] dark brown, like chocolate.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]body figure[/div] lanky and long.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]piercings[/div] his lobes, but they're closed up.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]tattoos[/div] some on his arm.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]dist. feature[/div] wearing a jacket, scar on his right eyebrow.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]closet[/div] wolfie.
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content03"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]personality
casper is a lot to unpackage. at first glance, the teen doesn't look intimidating with his lanky figure and quiet demeanour. but if they dare glance at his knuckles and notice the layers of bruises that stain his fair skin, it's clear that casper isn't an introverted skater. casper will easily throw the first punch and often get himself in trouble for standing up for what he believes is right. his acts of bravado aren't really suppose to be seen as heroic or such, casper just enjoys the thrill of it all.

like father, like son, sarcasm comes to casper like a second language. while he isn't the most socially-aware during parties and such, he's much more open to people he's comfortable with than strangers or adult figures. casper is protective over the ones he loves and once he's started something, he sticks through it til' the end, just like his loyal. the teen also has a tendency to disobey orders, especially from teachers or adult figures he dislikes. call it stubbornness, or just a very strange perception of ambition, but it takes a lot for casper to sit still and listen.

[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]likes
loud music, tattoos, his jacket, skate boarding, horror movies, cigarettes, snacks, dogs, insects and thrill seeking.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]dislikes
elitism, the dark, sitting still, uniforms, pop music, coffee, ice cream, early mornings and detention.
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]thoughts[/div] "they aren't hurting anyone, i don't see the problem really. they definitely fuck up a lot, but so do we i guess."
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [div class="content content04"]
[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]theme song
boys will be bugs - cavetown.

[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]history
casper was born to a loving, lower class couple in new york city. the family of three were like any other family living in the crummy apartment building, except for the fact they werewolves. daniel and ellie, casper's parents, lived each day supporting each other and while they had they're arguments and problems, at the end of the day the two would watch horror movies together while their song played in front of the tv. their lives were average, yet cozy, as casper ran around the kitchen counter with his parents playfully chasing after their son.

a year after casper had started his first year in primary school, his family life took a twisted turn. daniel decided to treat his wife and his son to an ice-cream night, celebrating their son's first day in grade two. the family headed out of the apartment and wandered through the crowded streets of new york to find a reasonably priced ice-cream parlour. with toothy grins, casper and his mom ordered double fudge while they made fun of daniel for ordering mint. they pulled silly faces and a flow of laughter escaped from their lips. the three continued to walk, ice cream in hand as casper's tiny shoes clapped against the concrete.

the seven-year-old wasn't looking where he ran and bumped into a tall, dark figure. casper didn't have a moment to think about his ice cream falling to the ground with a quiet splat. one swipe from the dark figure and casper felt a string of blood trickle down from his eyebrow. he was frozen with fear until he heard his parents telling him to run. so he did. casper's tiny legs took him all the way to his favourite park, he didn't dare to look back as the sounds of growling faded in the background. casper's father found his son, aimlessly swinging on the swing set as he curiously asked where ellie was. "mom's gone, kiddo."

the apartment became dull very quickly with casper's mom being absent. both daniel and casper suffered from death of ellie, it seemed like it was raining more often than usual, and daniel struggled to handle being a single dad for his son. while daniel started his addiction to smoking again, and spent a lot more time at work than at home, casper entertained himself and spent his late nights skateboarding while wearing the jacket his mom had planned to give to him on his sixteenth birthday.

his dad tried his best to be a mentor for his son when it came to all the werewolf business, but it was hard when casper felt his emotions constantly. whenever daniel felt one emotion, his son felt it four times harder. it was the downfall when it came to being a hybrid, casper was uncontrollable at times and even broke things in the apartment. once casper had turned sixteen, it came to a point where daniel went against his belief in unnecessary need of "specialists" school and decided it was best for casper to be taught by someone who had better knowledge than him.

[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]family

daniel ford ; father ; pureblood ; builder.
ellie ford ; mother ; half-blood ; teacher.

[div class=block style="background-color: #7d9394;"]other[/div] casper doesn't have a favourite class, unless lunch counts?
[/div][/div][/div][/div] [/div][/div][/div][/div]​

Last edited:
Elsie Eldswald(El-See)
images (11).jpeg
"Lizzy,Agape(Love in Greek)"
Sixteen
FC~Sofia Carson
~~~~~~~
Pansexual,Female
Full Witch,Upper Class
Powers~Elemental Powers
•Air or Wind
•Aeroportation(Teleporting with air or wind)
Keepers~ A tiny snake named "Poomba".Poomba was a gift to her after she graduated middle school and has brought it with her ever since.
download (7).jpeg

Lizzy has a birth Mark the shape of a little bird on her neck.Lizzy is 5'4 with a weight of 134.
Broom~
Lizzy is really great at designing so she added a little spark to her broom.
images (12).jpeg
Personality~
Lizzy isn't anything like the evil,nasty,ugly witches who casts spells on everyone.Actually,she is quite the opposite and loves the humans.Lizzy is very bubbly and lively.One of many reasons why she gets along with everyone human or not.Lizzy was excited when the humans were able to come to the Academy Maybe she can meet some people and hang out,which she is awesome at doing.Well don't get me wrong every witch had a secret and Jenni isn't excluded from that.

images (10).jpeg
History~
Lizzy was always a pretty happy bubbly child.The only difference is she she wasn't an ordinary child in many ways,her mother was always there but her father wasn't until she turned twelve.Which definitely not a good time since Lizzy was dealing with the stress of magic and peers.Lizzy is absolutely an example of a good witch.Lizzys aunt tried to teach her how to torment and make the humans suffer,but eventually her mother knew Lizzy wasn't going to be that type of witch so she taught her what she knew.Lizzys mother wasn't an "evil" witch either so Lizzy never understood why at first she was learning from her aunt,but her mother never said so.That was when Lizzy was six and her aunt died a little later when she was eight.It didn't hurt Lizzy that much because she was an evil brute and she hated her aunt.Lizzys aunt bought her Poomba so she attended the funeral and said some nice words, even though there wasn't much things nice to say about her.

So when Lizzy made it to age twelve her life became a little complicated because her father decided to finally come back after eight flipping years.
"Why did it take so long for you to come home daddy"Lizzy asked.
"Agape....it was wrong for me to leave but if I stayed that would've putten y'all in jeopardy"he said.
"Sure, whatever"Lizzy didn't really care and ignored him until she was fourteen and she was graduating.
Lizzy knew why he left and left her mother and sister and herself alone.Lizzy heard her mother say that her father had a mistress and the mistress was with child,but the mistress was a vampire.That was all Lizzy knew and that was all she needed to hear.Her mother found The Academy and told Lizzy she was going to join no matter what she thought.But Lizzy actually wanted to go since she could meet new people and possibly humans.Eleanor signed Lizzy up and as fast as she was signed up Lizzy was in the Academy.
{Likes}
Reading
Hanging out with friends
Writing poetry with her mother Eleanor
Loves school(Learning)
{Dislikes}
×Rude/Mean people
×Singing
×Dancing
×Being forced to do something
{Relationships}
|Mother~Eleanor~34~Full witch|Sister~Eleanor~Full witch~10~Father~Erick~36~Full Witch|Crushs~None yet|

Other~
Creative Writing
Miscellaneous~
•Elsie is allergic to ice cream, which is basically dairy so she avoids it.
•Elsie loves her mother and sister to death,but her dad is kinda iffy right now
•Elsie has been practicing Elemental magic for a while and is really great at it.
Thoughts~
"I can't wait for school to start!"

Last edited:

Judah Novakovich

you ask people about love and instead they tell you about heartbreak.

nickname: n/a

birthplace: detroit, michigan

faceclaim: stephen james

BASIC INFORMATION:

name
judah novakovich

sexuality
hetero

werewolf species
duo-misce (half-blood)

rank
lower

pack or no pack?
currently banished from his home pack in detroit, michigan, the nova pack*

werewolf form
1549092105501.png

PERSONALITY:

judah is a somber, deep-thinking person; he doesn't always share his feelings or thoughts, especially if those words and thoughts are bound to escalate into argument - however, just because he doesn't say them aloud doesn't mean they aren't there. judah has a habit of bottling up those negative feelings, resulting in sharp outbursts of anger and extreme passive aggressiveness.
judah has also always been criticized for being indecisive; unlike his direct and assertive brethren in the pack, judah took his time with every decision he made; weighing the options, the pros and cons, taking into account himself and everybody around him. this tendency of course, made him seem almost timid, unable to quickly act upon instinct, which was practically everything when it came to being apart of a pack, of being a true werewolf.

his strong sense of morality and justice was another contrast compared to the aggressiveness of his brothers and sisters who seemed to always thirst for vampiric blood. judah, however, was reluctant to let himself buy into the blind rage, hating to see anyone treated brashly or unfairly. this also set him aside as a coward, a weakling, when in reality, all judah wanted was peace and diplomacy. he hated conflict; it created nothing but toxicity, resulting in his trying to avoid all and any conflict as much as possible.

after living ten years with assholes for brothers that don't take no for an answer, judah has also picked up a few nasty traits; he can be quite stubborn and thickheaded, and what he can't express through words, he expresses through passive aggressive action. he has a rather devilish, mischievous side to him that most likely wouldn't have formed had he been with his goodnatured mother, but after being influenced by his miscreant brothers, judah isn't afraid of causing a little trouble just for entertainment, his especially.
to some people, judah may also seem cold, lazy, pessimistic and perhaps not even there half the time. and it's true; judah has an asshole-type escapist nature of sorts, and to cope, he turns to drinking and smoking. left on his own, judah could fall into a deep pit he dug out himself; he is no stranger to identity crises and is often plagued by the notion that he will never find true acceptance. this is due to his upbringing; growing up as the only halfblood in a fearsome werewolf clan where aggressiveness and loyalty to no one but the pack was held to the highest esteem.
things were not easy. the fact that judah was only half werewolf and half human was constantly shoved in his face by his older, stronger, and more aggressive brothers.
being only half of what he was, judah had a hard time controlling his abilities, and his more diplomatic, moral nature was blamed on the fact that he had human blood running through his veins, making him an outcast.

despite this, judah is quite sweet, easy-going and down-to-earth once you get him to open up; his thoughtfulness, humility and gentleness is surprising to many because of his intimidating appearance. he isn't afraid to stand up for what he believes is right or wrong, and when push comes to shove, judah doesn't hesitate to sacrifice himself for the ones closest to him.

BIOGRAPHY:

in a world where everyone wears a mask, it's a privilege to see a soul.

judah grew up in the state of michigan, in the cold city of detroit, born as the youngest of four older half-siblings. his mother, a tender-hearted human, was just one of the many broads his father had secretly picked up when he wasn't preoccupied with duties as alpha of the nova pack.

judah was surrounded in an environment where violence and murder was more or less common; it was a constant battle against other werewolf and vampiric gangs who were threatening their hold on territory and power. because of this, every generation of nova werewolves were groomed and trained to be canine killing machines, forever loyal to no one but their own. it wasn't all just senseless violence, drugs, territory, and money of course; the nova pack had a code, a strict code of honor with rules and regulations to ensure the success of the nova pack in the future.

firstly, all nova pack members are blood-bound, sworn to be loyal and protect one another at all costs.
secondly, the nova pack will not accept disobedience, disloyalty, and disorder and failure to comply would result in severe disciplinary action.
thirdly, the nova pack will only have pureblooded werewolves within it's ranks; nothing else will be tolerated.

well, judah already broke the third one the moment he was born. he was completely unexpected, and utterly unwanted. his father, after realizing what he'd done, didn't want anything to do with him, leaving to his mother to struggle to support both her and her baby.

judah, in the first werewolf decade of his life, grew in the poorest part of town; he never had much, only just enough to survive. from a very young age, his mother, a kindhearted and generous woman, taught him the importance of solving conflicts with word rather than with violent action, as was the norm in the environment they were in. judah, as a young boy, had always admired his mother, her heart a golden one in a sea of selfishness. his mother tended to the human side of him, and did all she could do keep him away from the volatile and vicious lifestyle that her werewolf lover belonged to.

alas, she couldn't keep that promise. she died at the tender age of 35 in an encounter against a vampire, leaving eight-year-old judah completely and utterly alone.
for about four hours.
before judah knew it, he was being dragged away from his crumbling apartment by burly werewolf men to the other side of town, and in no time, was introduced to his newfound life as a member of the infamous nova pack. and not only was he a member, he found himself placed alongside his new four older half-siblings, as an official son of the alpha.

it was startling. it was scary - and it was a harsh new upbringing; the nova pack operated less as a family and more as a gang of sorts; they dabbled in all sorts of illegal activity, such as drug trading and booze hustling. their main goal however, was to gain as much territory as possible so their empire could grow, and they weren't afraid to face anyone brave enough to cross them. detroit was their city, their territory, their home, and they would work blood, sweat, and tears to keep it that way. especially from those bloodsucking parasites they call vampires.

judah was constantly pushed and pressured to meet the highest of expectations expected as a son of the alpha, but of course, because he was only half werewolf, he often disappointed these expectations. his older half-brothers tormented him mercilessly for it, jabbing at him for his apparent short-comings and for the fact that he wasn't a true werewolf, a true son, a true nova pack member. his father was nothing but a distant, disapproving figure of sorts whom he was supposed to please.
but of course, things weren't all bad.

luckily, judah had some support in his formative years in the pack, and that support came in the form of his father's brother, the beta of the nova pack. his uncle was the one person who treated judah fairly and without judgment; he sympathized with judah and protected him from the others as often as he could. he taught judah how to control his abilities since he was only half werewolf he only had half the control. but like judah's mother, judah's uncle couldn't protect him forever.

when judah was old enough, he joined his elder half brothers in the exact types of violent and vicious activities that his mother had tried to keep him away from. for a time, a part of him almost didn't mind what he was doing; the stealing, the vandalism, keeping their territory their own - he tried to convince himself that this was for the good of the pack, for the good of his brethren, but it'd never keep him forever. the human side, the side his mother had cultured and influenced in his early childhood, was rebelling against the pack status quo, and as a result, judah began to disobey his commands, disobey his elders, and avoided his responsibilities all together. instead, he did his best to confront his situations with fairness and avoid violence in general, just as his mother had taught him. this obviously attracted his father's attention and disapproval. as a result, judah was punished severely, but that alone did not quell his rebelliously human nature. these roguish repeated outbursts throughout the years only singled him out as troublesome, and his human blood was increasingly to blame.

his father was considering banishing his youngest right there and then, thinking it was a mistake for ever letting him join as a young child, but thankfully, judah's uncle convinced him otherwise, promising to send the boy somewhere he could learn the proper amount of self-control and discipline.

The Academy of Beaufort.

but until then, he is considered banished from his pack, until it was sure that he graduated, and it's only then when he can come back.

OTHER:

EXTRA

relationship/s
his uncle back in detroit

thoughts?

"bad idea. not because i don't like them - my mother was human after all - but because the others won't. mixing centuries' old enemies together is going to bring nothing but conflict."

other
judah is prone to aggressive outbursts when provoked long enough, and he doesn't exactly have full control over his wolfish side. what i mean is that he could basically kill someone by accident hAha

miscellaneous
judah loves social studies since it deals in worldly matters, and his second favorite is gym. he is rather competitive and loves a good challenge.

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

1549163833829.png
"the allure of darkness, even the purest of hearts are drawn to it."
1549163821639.png
codedbycrucialstar
BASIC INFORMATION:

Winter Intrye
Bitten 17 year old Female
(Actually:19)
Vampire Species: Bitten by adoptive mother
Ability: None.

The Basic Info Picture.jpg

PERSONALITY:

The Personality Picture.jpg
Trapped inside for 14 years, Winter is desperately curious and yet riddled with fear. Fears of large crowds, places, even loud noises. She wishes to be friendly but only ever is considered a worry wart, listing everything that could go wrong in a situation just like her mother did to her. Winter loves her mother and hangs on her every word, not even stopping to think of the possible abusive qualities their relationship holds. Winter has a secret journal listing all the places she wishes to visit in her newfound extended life. A dreamer lives inside her, waiting for the day she can overcome her fears.
BIOGRAPHY:

Biography Photo.jpg
Winter was a girl who grew up in the local haunted house of her small town. So many myths and stories were told of just what went on in that mansion up the hill. Winter herself was a local legend for her name and her lack of presence in the town's one high school. Adopted by her mother when she was three years old, Winter was sheltered in the large house with only her mother to homeschool her. Reading books with strange graphs and journals of even stranger people was her favorite past time. She didn't remember a time outside of the house, their groceries delivered and the townspeople only stopping by in the form of ding dong ditchers.

Her mother, Nova Intrye told her many times that her parents were killed by merciless people. Nova told her so many times of the world that lurked outside their door and Winter learned to be afraid. On the eve of her 18th birthday, Nova told Winter she once had a son, Frost. He was also murdered by the monsters of the world, so when she found Winter, alone, that is how Nova knew she must save Winter the way she should have saved her son. Nova bit Winter and turned her into a vampire, trapping her forever in the body and mind of a seventeen year old so Nova would never have to go through losing her child again.
OTHER:
EXTRA
☾Winter loves figuring out secrets and finding new knowledge in secret journals, texts, and any way possible. New knowledge is like a drug for her. Even if some secrets are better left buried. Her favorite subject is history ✰When sired into a new vampire, Winter spent her first year eating the "food" her mother brought to her. She was able to refrain from killing any innocent humans... except that one time. But they don't talk about it. ☾Convincing her mother she needed to come to this school was almost impossible... but after certain events, her mother finally agreed to let Winter practice being around other vampires and humans this exciting new year.
LIKES & DISLIKES
☾Loves her mother, books, and star gazing ✰Likes maps, learning new things, the IDEA of adventures and going to new places. ☾Dislikes loud noises, large crowds, big open spaces, scary things.
The Likes Photo.jpg
RELATIONSHIPS:
Webp.net-resizeimage.png
Nova; Pure blood Vampire who has bitten two humans, Frost and Winter. Frost was staked by murders a century ago. Nova vows death on the lives of the cruel people and their families who took away her son away from her. Alone and afraid of the monsters who took her son from her, she found three year old Winter one fateful night. She raised the young girl till she was almost an adult and then bit and turned she she would have a daughter for the rest of their time on this earth.
N/A

Last edited:

Elora Navarra
C3A309C7-EDB9-43D4-8A55-117488CC4B65.jpeg
Name: Elora Navarra
Nickname: Lora or El
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Human, one of the first to enter Beaufort
Rank: Upper-Middle class, well off enough to get into the school
Personality: Elora is the adventurous type, always jumping to try new things. She has a sarcastic and snappy demeanor, but is actually quite kind and loyal. She's a confident type and outwardly expresses it, even when she has no idea what she's doing. When someone is particularly cold towards her, she'll snap back with some sort of sarcastic response. It's more of a coping mechanism, bouncing off insults in order to stay relatively positive. She's pretty sociable and loves meeting new people. Despite her more chilled attitude, she's incredibly competitive and loves winning. Life is just a big competition in her mind, and any chance to win is an opportunity for growth.

Since Elora is completely human, she has nothing extraordinary going for her except for her own wit and charm. She has a special way with words and knows how to work her way through most situations. She's smart enough to know how people work. She's been able to save her own skin with a smile and a few kind words in her normal high school, but Beaufort is uncharted territory. Lucky for her though, she loves a challenge.

Biography: Elora was always an adventurous type, so it didn't surprise her parents at all when she requested to go to Beaufort Academy. She grew up in a positive household, both of her parents successful in their fields. It was clear they didn't really love eachother anymore, but stayed together for their daughter. Sometimes, that dawned on Elora. Growing up, her grades were slightly above average and her athleticism was good. She ran for her middle and high school track team, and occasionally tried out for the girl's basketball team if they needed more players. Her parents weren't around a ton, so she learned to thrive on her own. She could make her own meals, keep herself occupied, and maintain self-sufficient. However, being alone a lot gave her a bit of a rebellious streak. If no one could see the things she did, who could blame her for doing them? The girl is mildly secretive of the things she's done, but isn't ashamed of them. Sometimes it's fun to break the rules!

By the time her sophomore year ended, Beaufort announced that they would be allowing new human students to attend the school! It only took a lot of begging and washing the dishes for a year for her parents to say yes. She turned 17 in August, and was to start her junior year at Beaufort as one of the first humans. And to think, this was going to be history! One of the first integrated supernatural-human schools. Wow.

Likes: The unknown, coffee, staying up late and waking up early, singing badly in the shower, laughter, and confidence.
Dislikes: Cold weather, uptight people, beef, open wounds, and kiwis.
Relationship/s: Elora is an only child who lives with both of her parents. She recently broke up with a boyfriend, disliking his arrogance. It didn't hurt her, because she was going to a new school anyways! Besides that, she doesn't know anyone due to it being her first year.
Other: Elora's favorite subjects are math and PE. Suprisingly, she enjoys working with numbers and finds that the subject comes easy to her. PE is competitive and gets her blood pumping. She would really love to sock a vampire with a dodgeball, just so she could tell people about it.
Miscellaneous: Elora would love to be a professor when she's older, preferably in psychology or anthropology. She loves to see how people work and react to specific things. The brain fascinates her.
~ Song: I Know - King Princess
~ Piercings: Elora has a septum piercing that she usually flips up so people don't see it. She loves it, but most schools force her to take it out.
~ Favorite Food: Enchiladas. Mexican food is the way to her heart.
~ Place of Birth: Boston, Massachusetts. She doesn't have much of an accent, but talks fast because of it.
Thoughts?: "Honestly, I'm a little scared to go to Beaufort. Not because of dying or anything, but mostly because of the students. What if they don't like the idea of humans joining the school? Regardless, I really want to challenge a werewolf to a race. I'll probably lose, but it's worth a try, you know? Ooh! I also heard there would be a dance. Is that true?"
D186E94B-8BD2-4F90-8207-BC8BD695EFBF.jpeg

"So for the time being, I'm being patient"

|codedbycrucialstar|

Last edited:
3f0da580f0128f70d313cdf18bc04f17.jpg

Name: Nathaniel Knight.

Sexuality: Bisexual.

Vampire Species: Pureblood.

Ability:
Dream Influencer - Being able to “look” into the mind of a sleeping being and manipulating their “dreams”.

Personality:
Being raised in a family of high standard wasn’t always easy. Despite getting everything he wanted, he felt this loneliness gnawing inside of him. The only real connection he had was with his maid who was human, she gave him a sense of belonging somewhere. As if she was his actual mother. However it didn’t stay like that as one day she just left without saying anything. Making him feel sad and angry at the same time. Because of that, he showed distrust in humans and preferred to stay away from them as the only thing they wanted was wealth and power. At least with his family he knew how it was. They didn’t put on a show. He became a cold person as some would say, with eyes that could pierce through somebody’s soul with just one glance.

History:
When he was a child, he started to find out that his parents had no to little care about him unless he would show some progress or success. Be it in grades or just by doing something that would help out the family, besides that, they didn’t even put in the effort to smile towards him. Not even when he drew a picture of them holding hands together. He started to put even more effort into his works, reaching professional level with his drawings which even the professors were shocked with. Yet since it didn’t have a real purpose to his parents, they just waved it off and went on with their own personal lives again. Completely frustrated he threw the drawing in the bin which the maid picked up when she noticed it. When she got to his room, she praised his work genuinely, which made Nathaniel sense something that he hadn’t felt before. Not like this. As if this human suddenly became the new spark of life.

After this, he started to talk to her more, even give her gifts with the allowance he received. A necklace, a bracelet, a brooch, etc. All made out of a fine quality. They had fun, he had fun. Finally having the childhood he never had. This went on for about five years. After that, his luck just went away all at once. The maid left without even saying her goodbye. Later he got to know that she even stole expensive pieces of decoration, meaning she only got along with him because of the presents he gave to her on a regular base. He wasn’t more than that in her life which came to him like a shock. The bit of child got crushed and he grew a distrust towards humans as he just couldn’t see them anymore like he used to.

+ Fitness

Dislikes:
- Humans
- hot summer days

Relationships:
- Family: They’re still alive but barely has contact with them [only when it’s necessary].

Other:
Physical Education.

Miscellaneous:
Q: What do you think about humans entering the Academy?
A: They shouldn’t be here. This place was established to keep people like me safe. They’re too dumb to even understand to live together with other species. The only thing they want is power and honestly we’re better off without them.

• Felix Simone
    BasicsName: Felix Simone
    Nickname: F**kboy (he enjoys the nickname), Lix, Felly
    (in reality, he lost count and has no desire to start)
    Sexuality: Frying Pan (seems to prefer females, but totally willing to sleep with guys too)
    Vampire Species: Polutana
    Ability: Levitation—being able to float in midair at will... Felix can only levitate about as high as he is tall. Which is a bummer because he’s tried peeking in windows, but that’s hard when you can’t float that far up…
    AppearanceFace Claim: Damian Saca
    Hair Color: Dark Brown
    Eye Color: Greenish-Gray
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 150 lbs
    PersonalityPersonality:
    Let’s get one thing straight—Felix could care less what you think. He’s the kind of guy that is really just into one thing. It’s not that hard to figure out what it is. He’ll flirt with pretty much anything that moves and is willing to get into bed with him, so he rarely focuses on anything else. The fact that he has shown a moderate level of intelligence still surprises people, especially when he seems to be sleeping during exams or other important tests. Felix considers himself well-read, and the very few times he’s alone (wink wink), he can be found with a book. Someone once asked him why he wasn’t applying his brain more, and he bluntly answered, “Because my brain isn’t as fun-loving as my dick.”
    Dislikes: Thinking, His Biological Father, Sex (shhhh…)
    HistoryHistory:
    Felix could really care less how exactly he’d come about. Apparently, some vampire dude screwed his mom and thus screwed them both over. Thankfully, some other vampire dude came along and took them in, despite his being middle class and really not having the ability to make a decision like that. Buuuut anyway.

It was his “stepfather” that helped Felix learn how exactly to live as a vampire, including how exactly to use his levitation power. Felix supposed he loved his stepfather, but he was too busy wondering why exactly his father had ever been with his mother if he had no intention of staying with her. Neither his mother nor his stepfather could put a finger on when Felix became the way he is now.

All they want to know is when exactly he started becoming so sexually active.
    Theme Song: "Sleep With Me" by We the Kings
    Relationships:
    Wouldn’t you like to know 😉
    [Mother: Cecily Simone
    Stepfather: Alexander Marx]
    OtherMiscellaneous: For those who want to know… Felix is a complete teddy bear when he’s intoxicated. Take that as you will.
    Other: Felix’s favorite subject? Sex education. 😉
    Thoughts?:
    “Oh, I was supposed to give a shit about this? Hm, well. I suppose I don’t terribly mind having humans around. If they’re girls, then that’s even more fun. Speaking of which, anybody have any extra, ah… protection… lying around? I may or may not be down to my last few… Don’t ask how that happened… I’d rather not give the innocent ones nightmares.”
    Coding by AnimeGenork AnimeGenork

• Enzo

d7bf549ecdf4fc9aea0ce60ce278655d.jpg

2eee826d47caa8959cde0ae079c207a8.jpg

Basics
    Full Name: Enzo Koa Wilson
    Nicknames: Ez , Bigsby
    Species: Purebred Werewolf
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Pack: Ducard Pack*
    (he might start his own pack later on. idk. we'll see where the character development goes.)

Appearance
    Werewolf Form: Big Bad Wolf [his fur would be jet black, and his eyes a bright, crimson red]
    Height: 6'01"/185 cm
    Weight: 181 lbs/82 kg
    Eye Color: Green
    Hair Color: Brown
    Body Type: Mesomorph - Athletic
    Body Features: Flat Feet
    Attire:
    X | X | X | X

Persona & Bio.
    History:
    Enzo's family, well more so his father's side, comes from great wealth and power. The Wilsons had been a carrier of the werewolf blood for centuries, and they built an empire to the human eyes. Enzo's distant ancestor, Titus Wilson, formed a small trading business in the mid 1800s. Since then, that trading post has evolved into a big time conglomerate, hence his connection to such wealth. Tragedy did not stray far from Enzo's life however. When he was a small boy, nearly eight years old, Enzo watched as a human had killed his parents in cold-blood. He and his family were returning home from a play that they had gone to see at the Metropolitan Theater. His father convinced them to take a shortcut through an alleyway, to get back to the car faster. Little did they know, they were walking right into an ambush. An old mercenary friend of Enzo's father, Roger, had returned to settle a long score between the two. The mercenary had taken the life of both Enzo's mother and father, and left him and his sister to cower in fear as he fled the scene.

For the next decade or so, a family [pack] friend would "adopt" and train Enzo to be better. Henri Ducard, Alpha of the Ducard Pack, was a long time friend of Enzo's father, going back to when they were children. Henri, a man of discipline and patience, instilled many great values and lessons into Enzo. He taught Enzo how to confront his fears, face his own guilt, and utilize his werewolf nature, even in his human appearance. As for Enzo's sister, she was taken in by the kids' aunt—sister to their mother. Once again however, Enzo's life came tumbling down. Henri had began to change his personality, often talking about immoral subjects, something that had defied what was previously being taught to Enzo. In the end, Enzo rebelled against his alpha and fellow pack members, having set fire to their stronghold and defeating Henri in battle—having gotten a surprise attack on him, and sparing his life.

From there, Enzo returned home, to which he felt alone. By some divine intervention though, Enzo had received a way out of his hole of loneliness, through an invitation to join the Academy of Beaufort.
    Personality:
    Enzo Wilson is a rather complex person. On one end of the spectrum, he wants to do what's right; following a moral code from his sense of self-righteousness. And on the other end of the spectrum, Enzo is a person who enjoys being alone, and doing things his way. He's in strong belief that most people mess up too easily and can get rather pissed off easily if they do; however, Enzo is a quick-forgiving person. He's loveable and charismatic, but can also be cold and distant. If unsure of what mood state he's currently dwelling in, it would be best to watch from a distance, otherwise, you're chances of meeting the Big Bad Wolf are high.
    Likes: doing things his way | free will | the smell of vanilla | challenges | the wilderness | relying on himself
    Dislikes: loud noises | obnoxious people | silver | people getting in his way | conforming to rules | rhetoric questions
    Relationships:
    -
    Roger Wilson; Father - deceased
    -
    Ada Wilson; Mother - deceased
    - Henri Ducard; Former Alpha - status unknown
    -
    Eve Wilson; Sister - alive

Extra
    Theme: natural - imagine dragons ; arsonist's lullaby - hozier
    Thoughts: " What do I think about humans attending Beaufort? I mean, we're all living beings who're just trying to survive and live life to the fullest, right? Yeah, we have our differences, but that's what makes us so unique and sets us apart from one another. Besides, I'm new here too. It'll be a learning experience for us both I suppose. "
    Faceclaim: Dylan Jordan
    Other: His favorite class is mathematics

code by RI.a RI.a

Last edited:
face claim to use on rps and stuff BD 1a22dbbaeec3289a6f6286060587bf32--female-characters-stor...jpg
Name
Lilian (Lily) Jocelyn Stewart

Sexuality
bisexual ;p

Species
WEELLLLLLL this is where it gets complicated...it's easier to settle with...'creature'...for now. (Read her history c: )

Rank
Middle, but her Nana considered them all 'upper' middle class xD.

Power/Ability
(For better understanding, see 'history'.)
Lily is odd when it comes to this.
Firstly, her witch powers;
Elemental - control over the four natural elements; earth, air, fire and water. Her own elemental powers are growing well as she learns to control them.
Spells/Magic - ability to conjure and cast spells, classic witchy things. Although she can, she barely bothers with this, because of her other abilities.
Vampire abilities;
Always unsure whether these are truly from her vampire blood, werewolf or just from the pure mix. She also has no need to drink blood, or any impulses really (other than the odd mmmm could bite ya, ya know?). However, meat is a very important part of her diet (again, vampire, werewolf or both?).
Heightened senses - heightened sense of smell, feeling, hearing and lengthened & more detailed eyesight.
'Mixed-blood' Abilities
Shapeshifting - the ability to shift form from your original/birthed form into the form of another creature, or, in rare cases, thing. Her most prized, most pracitsed and most enjoyed power/ability. Lily can shapeshift into any other animal on the planet. VERY useful. And fun as hell.

Keeper?
Lily has a silver sterling snake bracelet that sits happily somewhere along her arm (anywhere from her upper arm to her wrist), but it isn't just a bracelet. Her love of this magical item of jewellery probably comes from her affinity for wildlife and all creatures. Anyway. This is the 'bracelet' - a silver snake that wraps around her arm (or, when in necklace form, wraps one around the neck, like this, but silver). It comes to life. It's infused with magic and power. It first appeared to her (yep, just appeared) after her first transformation (see history!!). She's called Medusa because why not? She looks like this when not in jewellery form; clicky <3 (more clicky, and clicky more xD) - an oddly dark common European adder. She also grows and shrinks in size (because magic), but doesn't get any bigger than 80cm (average size of an adult female adder).

Appearance
(See picture above)
She is a fair skinned, brown eyed, brown haired girl of about 5"3 (she smol :3) height. She has more of a pear shapes-mesomorph body type c:
She likes to wear jeans, high waisted usually, and boots, trainers, Converse or Vans. She wears anything from crop-tops to baggy-ass long-sleeve tops. Lily likes to wear jackets a lot (or, sometimes, usually around the dorms/house, a white fluffy bench. zip-up jumper), and her favourite pair of trousers are her blue camo cargo pants. She find the uniform OK but tends to wear tights in Winter/Autumn(Fall) rather than the long socks.
As well as her human form, she has some preferred animal forms (all still 'Lily', she just sometimes calls them by these names because eh why not?); 'Moonstar' the cat, 'Lunar' the wolf, 'Sabie' (pronounced 'sar-bee') the lioness and Lily the golden eagle.

Personality
Firstly, Lily is brave. She's not afraid to stand up for what she thinks is right and will argue her point in everything. She's strong willed and minded, and is incredibly loyal (she cares very deeply for those in her life). Unfortunately she has pretty low self confidence/esteem and often doesn't think very highly of herself.
She can be quite shy but once you get to know her that is not the case. At all. People who don't know her often view her as innocent, kind, quiet and often believe she's not got much power in that blood of hers at all. This is mostly wrong; a) she's one of the most violent (minded), funny, totally not innocent people you'll ever meet; b) she is kind but cross her or her friends/family and she'll kill you, and if you do something she really doesn't believe is right but you don't see a problem with (e.g. kill an animal like a fox for fun) you're pretty screwed; c) she's very loud really; d) oh you can't even begin to comprehend her power.
Lily can be bossy, she's a natural leader and is sometimes viewed as one of the 'motherly' people in her friendship groups.
On the downside (well, more on the downside); she can be stubborn (which can be useful but not always), quick to a temper and sometimes a little too passionate about things (if you can be too passionate!).

History
Her great grandfather's mother (great great grandmother) was a witch who was in love with an original/purebred werewolf. She fell pregnant with twins, however, she only managed to give one of the sons life. She managed to hide him from the other witches in her community, but wasn't able to protect the other child. The rest of the witches assumed she had only given birth to one child, so (sadly) performed the ritual on the newborn boy. Grief ridden, the witch ended her own life; she left her husband to raise her living son alone. The surviving child was raised by his father (the werewolf) and his uncle (mother's BFF, another witch who ran away to raise child. He couldn't bare the thought of the poor werewolf having to raise the son all alone, it's not fair).
Sure enough, the child (named Archiebald) grew up with his strange family. He had a decent childhood and became a well rounded young half-blood. Now, because he had original werewolf blood AND witch blood (rare because babies are terminated by other witches ;) ), he could ever so slightly control when he transformed/what he did when in wolf form. But this took a LOT of his energy and he could only do this in situations where there was intense danger to himself or others.
Anyway, sure enough, when he was around 22 years old, he met and fell for a werewolf named Cecelia. They had two beautiful children, but unfortunately the baby son died. Their daughter (Primrose), well, let's start by saying she more than survived. It appeared she had absorbed any witch blood, wolf blood or any other blood found down the family tree (meaning all the power). She hid her abilities and powers for a very long time, not wanting anyone to be afraid of her (or have reason to hold anything against her or her family).
She was roughly the same age as her father when she met a man who was a witch. They had a little boy. By this point, things had REALLY gone south for the whole creature community. The son sadly grew up alone, as both his parents (Primrose and James) were killed. The love his own parents had surrounded him with carried through when he met the love of his life.
Falling for vampires is dangerous, but not a disaster. The lovely 'young' lady who fell for him (as much as he did for her) turned out to be a pureblood vampire. And a powerful one at that. What happened next would surprise anyone. She gave birth. A little girl. But this girl was powerful, (like her father - two 'hybrids' of great origin gaining a surprising amount of qualities found in pure bloods, as she appears to have no human blood, just creature). Sadly, society viewed her as one of the worst things ever - her generation has mixed opinions, just older creatures who really don't like her. Oh, and she can shapeshift. A unique and incredibly rare gift found seldom in vampires nowadays (but obvs werewolves, just not as controlled and varied as hers), but a result of her mixed blood.

The baby girl here was Lily. Her mother (Abigail) was the first pureblood vampire to bare and successfully birth a child in generations. So, when Lily was born, she was kept a bit of a secret from pretttyyy much everybody. Her father (Robert) had no parents for Lily to bond with, so, Abi's mother spent a LOT of time with the little girl. Lily and her Nana Jocelyn grew very close, and Lily was heartbroken (as was her mother) when Jocelyn died. Strangely, it was an illness received by mortals (ALS), so for a pureblood to suffer it really was an odd thing. It bought up the question whether their pure bloodline was a little tainted (but still pretty pure) - it would explain why Abigail was able to bare a child successfully. ANYWAY.
Lily grew up quite happy, and had loads of friends who loved her for who she was. Eventually her mother allowed her to go out for sleepovers or just a girls night out with her friends (but because of her bloodline her mother was reluctant and obviously kept her from going out with her friends for longer than the norm). During some stupid things you do with your friends when you're young, Lily began to truly discover the extent of her abilities and powers. A few of her witch friends began teaching her how to use her magic, how to control her elemental powers. To this day, she still can't conjure a particularly strong spell, but she can throw you sky high and let the ground swallow you up if she wants. Oh, and obviously she can shapeshift into any (animal) creature she so desires.
On her 15th birthday, Abigail decided it was time to give her a very special gift. Abi's mother, and hers before her, and so on, had given her this stunning silver snake bracelet. The enchanted family heirloom was given to Lily - except, it did something it hadn't for anyone else. Medusa came to life. The little viper uncurled as soon as the bracelet was slipped onto Lily's wrist. Initially both parents were terrified that an adder was curling itself around their daughter's neck (they relaxed as soon as Medusa nodded when Lily said 'I'll call you Medusa' and closed her snakey eyes, going to sleep). The pair formed a pretty strong bond almost instantly.
About a year before her 15th birthday, older (more 'royal') pureblood vampires and senior witches began taking an unwanted interest in the 'dangerous and powerful hybrid' living in England. Her parents grew weary, and eventually (despite their best efforts to shield her) she did too. One day, a few months before her 16th birthday, there was an attack on their house. Unfortunately, the family dogs (a Labrador named Jess and a lercher-wolfhound-type-dog called Burnie) were killed (except Jess' puppy, Bethy). Both parents were out at work, but Rob suffered some pretty nasty burns and scrapes, while Abi got a 'missed stake to the heart', so she has a rather large scar just right of her heart where the stake missed. This brings the band of nasty vamps and witched to Lily's school. Nearly all of her friends were killed trying to protect her. A lot of other innocent bystanders too - including teachers and other pupils. Justice was received for this, but many of the vampires and witches got away from custody. Therapy followed in the next year or so, for all involved. One of the things Lily still struggles with is the fact she couldn't save her friends. Or any of the people who died. She suffered some pretty nasty wounds herself, but a lot of the time she basically regrets surviving. Over the next year, the therapy helped, and she got past any PTSD. She still blames herself though. Anyway, she practised and practised with her pwoers, growing stronger and stronger than she already was. She vowed not to let anyone else die
for her. Throughout the past year, more of the murderous witches and vamps were killed or arrested/captures, but some are still out there. Because of this, it was decided Lily HAD to go to that fancy 'Academy of Beaufort' - at least there her parents knew she'd be safe.
Honestly, Lily didn't object to begin with, but she didn't want to leave her remaining friends, or her home. But she was allowed to take Medusa, and her cat (Flame, a black and white 'kitten' with green eyes -
x / x / x / x)
This brings us to the present.
She's living her life as a creature teen in a new, fancy ass school, being herself. So, let's see what happens next ;)

Likes/Dislikes
Hobbies: Wildlife watching, art (drawing and painting), singing, guitar playing (sort of, she's getting better), writing, reading, practising with her witch powers and her shapeshifting.
Likes: People who appreciate her for her, appreciators of wildlife/nature, meat (ohmygod she could literally live of rare steak alone), boys ;), girls ;), swimming, flying, and being with her friends <3
Dislikes: stupid, arrogant and ignorant people, lack of appreciation or care for wildlife and nature, people who think they are above others and/or nature, people who are 'afraid' of her because she 'dangerously powerful' (get over yourself m8), people who don't believe she's got any power whatsoever at all, vegans (just why? How can you not even drink MILK? DOES IT HURT THE COWS?? NO! xD), people (namely witches and vampires, some humans and werewolves) who think she shouldn't exist because of her blood-mix, heat over 28*C..., custard and yogurt.

Relationship/s
Mother: Abigail Juliette Stewart - pureblood vampire - alive
Mother's side: Grandmother (Nana): Jocelyn Elizabeth Stewart - pureblood vampire - deceased (ALS)
Father: Robert Michael Young - werewolf/werewolf/witch/witch - alive
Father's side: Grandmother: Primrose Daphne Young - werewolf/werewolf/witch - deceased (killed)
Grandfather: James Harold Young - witch - deceased (killed)
Father's side: Great grandmother: Cecelia Susanna William - werewolf - deceased
Great grandfather: Archibald Duncan William - werewolf/witch - deceased
Father's side: Great great grandmother: Susanna Rosemary William - witch - deceased - suicide
Great great grandfather: Edward James William - werewolf - deceased
Pets/Familiars: Jess - black Labrador - deceased (killed)
Burnie - Irish wolfhound/lurcher mix - deceased (killed)

Flame - black and white 'kitten' (nearly fully grown) - alive (living with her at Beaufort)
Medusa - enchanted European (viper) adder (darker than usual adders) - alive (living with her/on her at Beaufort)
Isolde - Siberian husky 'puppy' (nearly fully grown) - alive (back home)
Bethy - black Labrador puppy (daughter of Jess) - alive (back home)

Friendships: Amariana, Jennifer
(would love her to have more friends :D ooo also she needs a roomie xD)
Crush: OPEN (but is longing for someone...)

Other
OK, so, first, I think it's important to know what her timetable is, because, ya know, what she is;
1st period: skills class: Monday-Tuesday and every other Thursday per fortnight. (Basically she tries to avoid broom riding.)
2nd period: science: she LIIIVVEESS for science! She gets to do bio most of the time, but two lessons of chemistry every week and one and a half lessons of physics every week.
FREEEEEE HOUR
3rd period: Eng/lit: honestly, she loves this. It's one of the lessons she grades the highest in and she loves the 'creative writing/story writing' lessons, she's a good little writer!
4th period: history: honestly, this is the lesson she skips when she can. She couldn't care less for this stuff - she already knows what she needs to and this stuff makes her feel 'icky' (and sometimes disturbed). So, any vampire up for racing a cheetah or anyone up for anything this period!
5th period: ARTTTTT, music and geography: she adores art, it's just what she loves and shes good at it. Geography is great, she wouldn't consider it one of her favourite lesson (because it's not always focused on actual GEOGRAPHY (landscape, earth, wildlife, habitat etc.) but sometimes country's development and whatever), but she loves the 'animal/creature studies' lessons - lessons solely based on learning about a group of animals and where they live. It's AWESOME (because she can show off how much she knows AND the ...less educated... can become educated!), she loves it. In music, she's learning guitar, piano and how to better her singing. Also a bit about writing good songs etc. These three subjects alternate every week.

Favourite subjects/classes: Lily loves biology and chemistry, art, geography, FREEEE time, eng/lit (she loves to write, what can she say?) and (surprisingly, because she doesn't really do too well in it-and she doesn't own a broom, she has to borrow one) witches' skills!

Miscellaneous
Theme song/s: GIRL by Maren Morris
6/10 by dodie
In the Middle by dodie (don't read to much into it...)

Favourite colours: dark blues, light/pastel/sky blues, light/pastel pinks, pastel colours, all purples, night colours (e.g. very dark blue and purple), very-dark-almost red-pink, and the colours of a sunset (but only when combined really).
Favourite animals: lions, wolves, golden eagles, other big cats, dogs, cats, snakes and other reptiles, birds of prey, most other mammals, pretty much any animal EXCEPT she's terrified of house spiders or huntsman spiders (those 'classic' spiders) (but weirdly she's fine tarantulas and anything smaller than a British 50p silver coin), wild rats, and chimpanzees. Chimps are cannibals, and the way they hunt things and the fact they're too closely related to humans...it's just no. Nope.
Favourite songs/artists: Avril Lavigne, Christina Perri, McFly, Green Day, Keane, Dodie Clark (dodie), umm, I could go on xD (loads of things-very varied, kinda almost what she fancies that day but a LITTLE bit less varied).

Her usual accessories (discounting Medusa): usually wearing multiple of these at once - x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x / x

Thoughts?
"'What are my thoughts on having humans at the Academy?' Firstly, I think it's fine. They know the 'risks' and as long as they come here not expecting to rule the roost, or for us to act any differently around them or whatever, it's fine. Besides, the only humans here are ones who openly accept the 'risks', and view these 'risks' as just a matter of life. They're good humans, these. And secondly, the way you asked me that? Well, it sounds like you think humans being here is 'bellow us'. If that is what you think, get out of my line of sight or you'll regret being conceived. Understood? Good. Oh, the Awakening? Well, I guess I'm indifferent. It's history - the past. I don't need to worry about it unless it becomes relevant in the question of my life. If it does, I know enough to have a solid base to fight on. Anything else? Ok, well, hope you have a lovely day!"

Lilian (Lily) Stewart

17|bi|shapeshifting 'creature'|character sheet
Interacting W/:|Location:|Tags: @

text here

template by astraea ∙ beware hidden scrolling

Attachments

• 12551150495_7973a2cc29_b.jpg
    12551150495_7973a2cc29_b.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 2
  • wolf-in-snow.jpg
    wolf-in-snow.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Moonfur-Moonstar 1.jpg
    Moonfur-Moonstar 1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

e0f832de1e334bc13ab8a24c236a369f.jpg

"If anything, I would like to know more about these hidden citizens and welcome them with open arms."
codedbycrucialstar
BASIC INFORMATION:

Pak Ji-Woo ( Kyung Mi )
Sexuality: Straight

APPEARANCE:

Height: 5'4 ft / 164 cm
Weight: 56.5 kg / 124.6 lb
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Mocha
Body Type: Slim
Body Features: Fair glossy skin with a birthmark on her hip that looks like a small country.
Attire: X | X | X | X |

PERSONALITY:

Psychology: Rational and Serious
Self-discipline: Secure
Lifestyle: Perfectionist
Social attitude: People-Oriented, Quiet and a Team Player (when necessary)
Honesty and Honor: Honest
Emotional capacity: Supportive
Current emotional state: Yearning

Raised as a child of a very noble family, Ji-woo is a woman who values logic and rationality above anything else. Anythings that seems fictional and rumor based won't convince her at all until she has seen it with her own eyes. Her serious demeanor and skill has gained her the trust of being next in line for the Mayor's position at a certain trading city within Korea. She values herself by being highly disciplined and secure, talking appropriately at certain events as part of her etiquette training. She knows when to speak out and hold herself back, how to deal with certain people especially when things seemed tough. With strict discipline and tough love, Ji-woo became a perfectionist just like her father, she would stop at nothing until she gets the results that she so desires.

Usually all these traits would make her someone cold and overbearing with no regards to the people around her like workers. However, Ji-woo is someone who values her people very much no matter which background they come from, as long as they know their place. Although often seen as a quiet person, she loves be with as much people as possible and listen to all the conversations around her. She talks when it feels right and helps her team as much as possible when the situation calls for it. She is very open-minded and honest with her thoughts, often supportive towards her friends as she wants to see them succeed in life as much as she wants to herself.

And yet with all the good things she has been given in life, she yearns. She yearns for something that would open up this unending need within her heart that she knows nothing about. Be it friends, love, or anything else. If such opportunity rises, she would hold on to it with everything that she has to offer. Never letting it go.

BIOGRAPHY:

Ji-woo was born with a silver spoon in her mouth at a well-off trading city in Korea. Her parents were both successful and influential in their own right as her father was a Mayor of the city while her mother became a CEO of a famous fashion industry, often using her daughter as a model to influence more consumers as well as build up the very foundations of her future. Although she had everything she wanted as a child, her parents would often hire numerous instructors to train her very being into who she is now. She remembered how she would get up so early in the morning to start up her piano lessons, followed up with a variety of subjects regarding history and law during lunch before hitting the night with etiquette lessons as well as embroidery. It wasn't much of a surprise when she was admitted to the very best schools in the world, often travelling the world with either of her parents to show off her achievements to fellow influential people.

It was when she was around fifteen when she heard news about supernatural beings living among the citizens from her father's secretary. Her mind couldn't register that very piece of information as they are often seen as nothing more than fairy tales. But when she saw her fellow classmate hiding her identity as a witch, only then she understood that the world isn't what it seems to be.

Ji-woo saw how these unique individuals could bring light into the city instead of hiding as one of the human citizens, unlike her father who chose not to do anything about this situation. She was aware that up till now the humans wouldn't let them go as they please despite what happened years ago. So as next-in-line for the mayor's position, she registered herself as a student in the Academy of Beaufort in hopes to learn more about them so she could reform the city into a place where all races could express themselves freely without harming one another.

OTHER:

EXTRA

✰ The city Ji-woo's father manages is known to have the highest trade in Korea, often engaged with importing and exporting luxury goods and whatnot to and from numerous countries in hopes of making a big fortune. It is located on the seaside so trade can be made on both land and water.

✰ Thoughts: "I think that this would be a very good learning experience for me. I admit I was rather curious about them and the unique traits they possess. If I do this right then I can hope that the future I create for the city would benefit both humans and supernaturals that would last for a lifetime."

☾ Ji-Woo likes History and Law the most but hates Science.

✰ She actually wears glasses that is often used for reading long texts and books.
LIKES & DISLIKES
☾ Ji-woo likes Iced Tea and any flavor would just do for her.

✰ She is a dog-lover and will always be a dog-lover. She's doesn't have a good history with cats...

☾ She is Nocturnal as a result of her sleepless nights studying when she was young.

✰ She hates being around people who judge her behind her back.

☾ She is attracted to sweets especially vanilla flavored sweets.

✰ She feels uncomfortable when she doesn't do her nightly skin care routine.

☾ She shows a lot of curiosity towards supernaturals, although she knows where to put the line as she doesn't know anything about them yet.

RELATIONSHIPS:

All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten.

All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten. All of these boxes have hidden scrolls. Cereal boxes make for five star accommodation ears back wide eyed or lick master's hand at first then bite because im moody eat owner's food and annoy kitten.

Last edited:
[class=background] background:url('https://hdqwalls.com/download/fall-season-anime-artwork-au-1336x768.jpg'); background-size:cover; padding:5px; max-width:1070px; margin:auto;center; border:0pt solid white; [/class] [class=basics] width:200px; height:50px; font-size:12px; margin-left:100px; border:0px dashed dark gray; [/class] [class=mainbox] width:380px; height:500px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin:10px 5px 10px 10px; border:0px solid #727272; [/class] [class=box2] width: 620px; height: 160px; color:#222222; font-size:12px; margin-left:420px; margin-top:-190px; [/class] [class=credits] margin:auto;center; max-width:1070px; font:Heebo; font-size:9px; opacity:0.5; [/class]
[div class=background]
[div class=basics][/div][div class=basics]
Name: Korrigan Rossi​
[/div]
[div class=basics] age 17////////////////// female[/div][div class=basics]
human (italian) ////////////////////choatic bisexual
[/div]
[div class=mainbox]
personality:
Korrigan, Korrigan, where to do I start with Korrigan. she truly is the definition of crackhead personality. she swears a lot and doesn't have a filter. she flirts with anything that it is humans and uses her mouth to get out of trouble. she's rather lazy and procrastinates a lot - she has a bad habit of staying up past two am and sleeping in past one pm. when she feels awkward, she does a random movement like whipping or fortnite dancing, her favorite is orange justice. she may seem really dumb, but shockingly, korrigan is crazy smart. she get bored a lot in classes and hates doing homework.

history:
she grew up in italy in her mother's baking shop. her father skipped out when her mother got pregnant at twenty four. so growing up, korrigan would get bullied for having a single parent. at the age of thirteen, korrigan's family moved away. her new step father had gotten a new job and her mother could also set up a new bakery.
she turned to music and writing to cope with negative feelings. turns out, she was rather talented at it! she learned to play the piano and ukulele and is currently learning to play the guitar. she started a youtube channel and began to post covers and original music. two years later, korrigan has 500k followers.

appearance:
pale skin ⚬ turquiose blue hair ⚬ dark brown eyes
5'2 ⚬ 129 lbs ⚬ curvy and petite
oval face ⚬ soft features ⚬ straight brown brows
button nose ⚬ small, full lips ⚬ almond eyes
fashion: edgy, revealing, feminine
inspired by:
halsey
[/div]

[div class=box2]
[/div]
[div class=box2]

source.gif
Appearance
pale skin ⚬ turquiose blue hair ⚬ dark brown eyes
5'2 ⚬ 129 lbs ⚬ curvy and petite
oval face ⚬ soft features ⚬ straight brown brows
button nose ⚬ small, full lips ⚬ almond eyes
fashion: edgy, revealing, feminine
inspired by: halsey

[/div]
[/div][div class=credits]credits RI.a RI.a [/div]

D A N T E
3a22770343520b5d2c9ad0183e49845b--beautiful-boys-beautiful-people.jpg

Magic is just science that we don’t understand yet.
Arthur C. Clarke

• PERSONAL INFO

• Full Name: Dante Nicolas Solomon
    • Birthdate: August 14th
    • Sexuality: heteroromantic demisexual
    • Witch Species: half-witch, half-human
    • Likes: his cat, experimenting magic with technology, playing drums, bike riding, baking
    • Dislikes: soda, bullies, snobs, prejudice, cigarettes/smoking, his asthma
    • Face claim: Tyler Posey
    • Appearance: Stands an average height of 5’8”, with a medium tan and a decent lean build from occasional exercise. His medium-short length, warm black curly hair is often brushed away from his face, and his dark brown eyes are like the color of dark roasted coffee. His jawline is visibly crooked and he’s not sure why; it just ended up like that as he grew up. He has two tattoos that are magic seals that used to stabilize (in his opinion, it was more like “baby proofing”) his power, and also to protect Dante - one along the middle of his chest, and another around the belly button.

What are your thoughts having humans in the Academy?
    • “Cool. I mean, it’s all about progress, right? Making progress is a good thing! How else are we supposed to learn how to live together? Anyone who thinks otherwise is stupid. There are some humans out there that do want to try coexisting with supernaturals. I’m not saying every human is perfect. Yeah, we make mistakes and have some bad apples, but not every one of them is bad. Same with supernaturals - we’re no better, either; how often do you see any of us let go of our pride and hear us admit that some of us have also done some damage in the past, used our powers to hurt innocent people, human or not? For crying out loud, I’m half-freakin’-HUMAN. Everyone here should learn something from my parents - from two different worlds, and they learned how to love each other, not shove blame, unlike my mom’s family and some other people. I can't believe that dumb Awakening war is still making people act like ridiculous jerks even after being over for decades now. Didn’t that Beaufort guy want everyone to get along? Y’know, everyone should think more like him. Sorry for ranting. Topics like this get me riled up sometimes. I just wish others aren’t so dense to get it in their heads.”

Last edited:

• Andrew Clarkson Jr.

BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Andrew Emmanuel Clarkson, Jr.

Aliases: None

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Birthday: February 20th

Last edited:

du·al·i·ty

/d(y)o͞oˈalədē/

noun
an instance of opposition or contrast between two concepts or two aspects of something; a dualism..

Leoric Faus

Sexuality:
Homosexual with a semi-demiromantic opinion on love
Witch Species: Hybrid
Power: Full
Keeper?: Dogwood ring with a strange crystal inlay
Appearance:
fc: Matthew Daddario

Broom:
kira_s_scythe__fantasy_weapon__by_zacko86-d68mlc2.jpg

History:
Nothing is too special about the old Leo. He was that one person who sat at the corner of the room and kept focused on his own tasks. He liked to keep himself busy. His father was an architect, his mother supposedly died before Leoric could speak. However, that all changed once he was kidnapped by a cult in order to harness his "power". No one accounted for what he really was-- a half vampire, half witch breed that was being kept from his heritage for his own safety. Once that potential was tapped into, all hell literally broke loose.

Well, he survived, if someone could even call it that. His identity literally broken, the young man suddenly had to face several facts at the same time. One of those facts was that his father had lied to him throughout his entire life. His mother, an extremely old and powerful pureblood, stalked in the shadows and was waiting for this day to come. His father, whose lineage strung back to before the days of yore, when life and the forces that come with it were new and fresh enough to bend without hardly any effort. Without warning, these problems were dumped in this young man's lap. And, what was worse of all was the fact that his mother might have wanted him dead.

At twenty-two, Leo should have been worried about the fact that he missed the mark on getting into college. He should have the luxury of wondering why he still lived in his dad's basement, not why there is an entire sect of monster-like people who want to drain him like a colander of wet spaghetti. The only thing standing in his favor is the fact that there had been a 'back-up plan' ready for this kind of thing. He was off to the one place he never thought he'd ever needed to be: Alexander's School for Exceptionally Weird Youngsters.

Relationship/s:
Gregory Faus - father
Cassiopeia - mother
Other: Ethical Behavior of Witch-kind(extra credit)

code by @pasta

Users who are viewing this thread

Back