• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Academy of Beaufort: The Awakening (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork Are you okay with Felix rooming with Elora ( @-sophie- 's character) or Elsie ( Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; 's character)?

Also AnimeGenork, your character Felix is very popular with the ladY CHARACTERS they are chatting it up on discord about Felix haha)
Omg no! Since AnimeGenork AnimeGenork and maybe you? Aren't on the Discord so I wanted to make sure it was alright with AnimeGenork so that they know and are aware. (Since everyone on Discord is chatting it up about who to pick. Also, are you willing to join the discord or do you not want too? )

(It's fine, don't feel bad. And if I said or did something to make you feel that way, I apologize love!)

:)

I LITERALLY GO TO BED AND MISS ALL THIS

I'm totally fine with anything--and I think I'm proud of Felix? He wouldn't mind a lady roommate at all ;)
Does this mean he's literally slept with the entire school? If so.
How the hell did manage that?

Is it weird that he's my character and I'm a girl? Like seriously what the hell

I'll join the Discord on Sunday... I wanna know what everyone's saying about Felly

As for Accalia's roommate... although she'd prefer to be by her lonesome, I want to be evil and have her paired with a pureblood since she hates them > : )

But only if that's okay with the player in question! c:

You can put me wherever or alone in a room.
Ahh, it's not fun when I decide hehe. You pick...I DARE YOU!

I LITERALLY GO TO BED AND MISS ALL THIS

I'm totally fine with anything--and I think I'm proud of Felix? He wouldn't mind a lady roommate at all ;)
Does this mean he's literally slept with the entire school? If so.
How the hell did manage that?

Is it weird that he's my character and I'm a girl? Like seriously what the hell

I'll join the Discord on Sunday... I wanna know what everyone's saying about Felly

Hehe it's okay. And there is so much more happening on Discord.
I put Felix with Elsie Ungifted ;-; Ungifted ;-; 's character
YESSS, JUST LET ME KNOW AND I WILL SEND YOU THE LINK SO YOU CAN JOIN.

As for Accalia's roommate... although she'd prefer to be by her lonesome, I want to be evil and have her paired with a pureblood since she hates them > : )

But only if that's okay with the player in question! c:
Ayyyeee, which pureblood did you have in mind for her?

i can't, sorry. i got sick and dont wanna overextend myself >< i'll delete the wip
Awe, I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better! Also, in the future if you want to make a CS you're more then welcomed too! :)

Hello? Sorry if this is kind of weird. I am currently making a character for here. I'm making a half-witch, half-human character and I'm wondering how the Power thing works. Like how uncontrolled is it? Sort of chaotic or just half powered down than a full witch? And would it be okay for them to bring a Familiar pet animal?

summerwine summerwine or Doughnut Doughnut
Would either of you mind Accalia rooming with your character? Obviously it'd be hilarious cuz she hates purebloods, but if you don't want that, that's fine!

Below are the people not roomed with anyone.
View attachment 538371

Excuse me ma'am I was gone for all of a DAY and I MISSED SO MANY POSTS DESPITE HAVING WRITE MINE UP ON FRIDAY AND UGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Also if ya have the Discord link I'M READY (for now)

summerwine summerwine or Doughnut Doughnut
Would either of you mind Accalia rooming with your character? Obviously it'd be hilarious cuz she hates purebloods, but if you don't want that, that's fine!

Excuse me ma'am I was gone for all of a DAY and I MISSED SO MANY POSTS DESPITE HAVING WRITE MINE UP ON FRIDAY AND UGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Also if ya have the Discord link I'M READY (for now)
Okay, here is the link discord Link
AnimeGenork AnimeGenork I don't know if a male and female can share a room though.
They can share a room together :)

snakeg0dd snakeg0dd your character is accepted.

In the RP everyone is meeting their roommates or just talking amongst each other and getting into mischief before the masquerade ball.

If you want a roommate let me know. Or if you want your character to be alone that’s fine too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back