• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I wonder how the others would interact with a senile retired Edwardian British Military Corporal, and amateur detective who is prone to slapstick

I have a few ideas CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow , but first...

1. Can we control or even have 'real world inhabitants' as one of our characters?
2. How many characters per person?
3. Let's say there's a game where characters interact with a faceless, first-person character that is obviously supposed to be a self-insert. Would the characters turn to a real world inhabitant and say 'Oh Doctor/Commander/Admiral, it's you!'.

CocoaMarshmallow CocoaMarshmallow Yahhah Yahhah
Hi, I wanna point out something in the main about the Serengetti’s location. The portal actually appeared further away from where Fangtooth, Umasou and Argus met, so they shouldn’t be able to see what came out of the portal just yet.

I’m a bit overwhelmed by all the posts, can you tell me what’s happening in the Japan area?

I’ll make my introduction post and go from there for interactions once I know what’s going on

The Mechanist The Mechanist

There's about three major interaction groups right now. Nothing too big, just conversations between different character. Ashura, Monarch381, and Speck's characters are in one group on the streets of Tokyo (I believe), several Pokemon are in a hotel taking shelter, and Doomguy is encountering an army patrol. All three in different spots in Tokyo!

The Mechanist The Mechanist

There's about three major interaction groups right now. Nothing too big, just conversations between different character. Ashura, Monarch381, and Speck's characters are in one group on the streets of Tokyo (I believe), several Pokemon are in a hotel taking shelter, and Doomguy is encountering an army patrol. All three in different spots in Tokyo!
Alrighty thanks ^^ that helps a lot, just need to find the recent posts and give em a read

Users who are viewing this thread

Back