• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Tear in the Multiverses OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Hello! I'm new to the site, but I'm very experienced with Multiverse RPs! I'm interested in joining this one - looks fun!

We shall see 😃

I also see there's a discord room for this RP - I'll see about joining it in a bit. I just want to establish my presence to everyone here first (especially with the GM) before I make the transition.
Sounds cool!

Any ideas on what you'll be joining as?

Sounds cool!

Any ideas on what you'll be joining as?

Depends on what's available really. I have a few ideas considering how character varied this RP is - although one that seems to be taken sadly according to the GoogleDocs CS sheet (God damnit Doom Slayer).

Still I at least do have a few on my mind - such as having gijinkas of classic kaiju so they can fit in with the rest of the cast (not my first rodeo on that front). Maybe I'll also go for Samus Aran, a slight "reimagining" of Kylo Ren (had fun with him and a few select stormtrooper characters in a previous RP), a TF2 character, and/or who knows.

Depends on what's available really. I have a few ideas considering how character varied this RP is - although one that seems to be taken sadly according to the GoogleDocs CS sheet (God damnit Doom Slayer).

Still I at least do have a few on my mind - such as having gijinkas of classic kaiju so they can fit in with the rest of the cast (not my first rodeo on that front). Maybe I'll also go for Samus Aran, a slight "reimagining" of Kylo Ren (had fun with him and a few select stormtrooper characters in a previous RP), a TF2 character, and/or who knows.

I totally would get behind the Gijinka kaiju girls.

Stricken Steel Stricken Steel like Attesa already told you, please don't post OOC talk in the main thread. This thread or the discord are for that.

Also, please don't significantly skip forward in time (i.e. skipping the whole night) without permission from him.

And one more thing, you're supposed to sign up characters here before adding them to the rp.

thanks

I figured.

Me talking OOC was a special case, since I took a vow of silence in the server. (That is sticking as of now because I never think before I glue people's lore together)

I took an hour to write out boths info. Jesus christ my hands hurt.))

I guessing this is dead...As usual...I was hoping to have fun and all that but...Nope.
Animo was better but my phone is broke so Im stuck in a tight spot.

Last edited:
I dunno how many people are gonna respond after I weaved drama again.

Why did I ever think I could get away with copypasting lore, just because I didn't want my TCS characters dead...

Okay, I'll chill...still don't know how I expected to not get caught doing what I was doing though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back