• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Relationships are allowed, the guild leaders just don't really care as long as they don't get in the way lmao.
Basically

Hyacinth: "If you're letting something as trivial as love get in the way of the guild's performance, then you might as well take your relationship elsewhere that doesn't damage someone's reputation! You're fired."

Naveen: "Aww how sweet...just don't make the guild lose money."

Shinso: "...Huh? Sorry I was too busy reading this scroll. Who has time for romance when the mysteries of magic are abundant!"

But also if werewolves go on a rampage during the blood moon, then that would also mean that the Whisperers are also in danger of being attacked?

But also if werewolves go on a rampage during the blood moon, then that would also mean that the Whisperers are also in danger of being attacked?
They’ll be guarding the entrance of the clearing at a slightly farther distance, the point is that the guilds are trying to attack them during the werewolves’ vulnerable window so for that duration they’ll be safe.

As for when they do awaken…uhhh, it’ll get figured out LMAO. The most they’ll probably have to is juggle between the slayers and the werewolves. They just gotta knock the werewolves out and not entirely kill them, unlike the slayers who have to.

They’ll be guarding the entrance of the clearing at a slightly farther distance, the point is that the guilds are trying to attack them during the werewolves’ vulnerable window so for that duration they’ll be safe.

As for when they do awaken…uhhh, it’ll get figured out LMAO. The most they’ll probably have to is juggle between the slayers and the werewolves. They just gotta knock the werewolves out and not entirely kill them, unlike the slayers who have to.
excellent.gif

I already knew that the whisperers had a much harder duty to play in this scenario than the slayers but damn lmao.
I know 😭 I’m still trying find a way to ease some responsibility off the whisperers because ideally I would like it to be a fair fight…

At the very least, with the clan leaders and the whisperers’ bonded creatures involved, I think those helped even out the numbers.

I know 😭 I’m still trying find a way to ease some responsibility off the whisperers because ideally I would like it to be a fair fight…

At the very least, with the clan leaders and the whisperers’ bonded creatures involved, I think those helped even out the numbers

I wonder if we'll have to choose between killing werewolves or whisperes, hopefully both

Yes, Atrox, do not be foolish! Why would we kill them so soon?

We have not even seen what they can do yet! And their physiology remains a mystery!

Think of it as a...long term investment

Besides, you can always punt one into the land of broken ribs without killing them

It will take some time. First we have to decode how this transformation turns already formidable beasts into true horrors of unbridled bloodlust.

Then....we start the work on how to replicate this effect :)

"I must say, Mr. Atrox, most require compensation for participating in such experiments. Your dedication to natural philosophy is a badge of honot"

Btw I will post today

I just realized that House Merror was supposed to be spelled House Messor instead oof

Hm, I wonder if certain high ranking slayer families only allow certain individuals to marry into the family based on magical potency or whatever, some E.V training type shit

“Unfortunately Ezekiel cannot marry our daughter for he has light magic and we’re looking for someone with fire to match our daughters water, we want the child to have steam based abilities”
House Messor is def going to pull this with Dawn lmao.
Poor dude doesn't even get to choose his relations oof

"I must say, Mr. Atrox, most require compensation for participating in such experiments. Your dedication to natural philosophy is a badge of honot"

Btw I will post today

So do you remember the bone augmentation surgery that Atrox went through when he was a gladiator, made him go from like 6'5 to 6'10 and bulked him up hard? If we wanted to make a plot about that, we could have that process be done by one of your characters old collouges

Users who are viewing this thread

Back