• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [Roleplay]

After explanations of the mission, what scene would you like to occur?

• Time skip straight to the day of the Blood Moon for plot progression

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A day during preparations where characters can have some time to interact with each other

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Wisteria Romance

★彡𝓒𝓻𝐲𝓈𝐭𝒶𝓵彡★
Before responding, please make sure to read and follow the rules first:

Rules
1. Follow RPN guidelines
2. Must be 18+. Both roleplayer and OC.
3. You may have two characters at most.
4. Be literate and able to provide a response of at least 1-2 paragraphs. Post at least twice a week unless an issue arises and you have DM'd me about it.
5. Anime or semi-realistic face claims only.
6. Any plotting or worldbuilding ideas that affect the world of the RP must go through me and gain approval first. I'm always open to hearing you out!
7. Any kind of bullying or harassment will not be tolerated.
8. No god-modding, being OP, etc.
9. I have the right to accept or reject anything, such as character sheets or ideas. Don't let that scare you though lol

C U R R E N T • P L A Y E R S

Ethrel Soul
Ansley Drewitt
Luminax Dawnbreaker
Leo Loxmont
Atrox Ignis

Luminesque

Narcos
Arquen Volidvus
Pascal Albrecht
Ignette
Diana Morgan
Kain Ethelsen/Aiden Ethelsen

Sonoros
Jin Hitoshi

Usynthos
Nimiel Albrecht

Aeris
Veronica Malleys
Luella Soleil

Other
Zabyn Dustsorrow
Kavi Quatrain

B L O O D M O O NA R C

Story Progress

ed2b9fd4497b184ba5043c0a34214a55.gif

Last edited:
ETHREL SOUL
ETHREL SOUL

NPC: Hyacinth Hunters
Time: March 3, 7:00 PM

Mentions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

"Awoooooo~"

There it was, another lone howl that echoed in the night. It was quite faint among the loud bustling chatter of the guild's dining hall, but the sound of a creature was something that Hyacinth could never miss.

It was a typical busy night in the walls of Ethrel Soul. By this time, most members were usually lounging around in the guild's dining hall. Smells of various tavern foods permeated through the air along with the sharp clinks of drunken members cheering their mugs of ale together after a long day. Hyacinth herself was enjoying a glass of bourbon at the bar, occasionally taking swigs as she watched the liveliness of her guild with pride.

"Oi boss."

The silver-haired woman sharply turned her head to look at who addressed her, a pale muscular man named Bill who happened to be her assistant. "What is it? Can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy myself here?" the guild leader snapped as she spun around on the barstool and harshly set her glass down. Bill flinched at her response, but it was nothing he wasn't used to after working under her wing for many years. She was a quick-tempered woman who hated being interrupted, but anyone who tried to be part of the guild would know this. The man cleared his throat before pulling out a letter from his pocket. "I found this while checking the letters today, it seems to be from the Narcos guild leader."

Hyacinth raised an eyebrow at his statement, quickly snatching the letter from him and ripping the envelope open in haste. "Naveen? That man doesn't do anything but smoke his lungs away all day. What could he possibly want?"

Pulling the cream-colored paper out of the envelope and unfolding it, the guild leader held it up and glazed her eyes over as she read the blue ink.

Kingdom of Viridium
Narcos
March 1

Dear Hyacinth,

How are you, my friend? Though I'm not sure if you consider me your friend at all. Anyway, I was just asking that out of formalities. I really couldn't care less.

I am addressing you to ask for your guild's assistance in a collaboration effort to extinguish a pack of werewolves. In four days' time, there will be a blood moon, and as you know, blood moons are quite affluent for creatures of the dark. Especially werewolves. I'm sure you are aware that werewolves go through a dramatic change specifically on the blood moon night which poses a huge threat. I've been hearing word that the werewolves have been gathering near the trade routes in the middle of the mainland, which are the forests that sit between Drakongardh and Krystadya. That forest is an essential trade route for our Viridium merchants since it's the quickest way to reach the main kingdoms in efficient timing.

It is in your best interest that you accept my gracious request because the werewolves' ferocity during the blood moon will not only be a detriment to our merchants, but also to your guild's weaponry since those trades include our magical weapons that my guild is in charge of distributing. Without the trade routes, distribution will take longer and you'll have to figure out how to upgrade your own. Wouldn't that be fun?

Before the werewolves go through their change, there is a window where they are extremely vulnerable due to the dark energy in them being redistributed in their bodies by the moon's light. If we attack and kill them during this window, then the mission will have a much higher rate of success than if we have to fight them after their change.

I ask that you pick your most suitable members for this job, though that shouldn't be too difficult for you. You always make sure that all of your members are suitable, so I have no worries that you'll choose the best cream of the crop.

If you accept my request, please meet me and my chosen members on the day of the blood moon at the edge of the forest I have mentioned previously. It is imperative that we meet before dusk to avoid any other complications.

With love,

Naveen DeLorenzo

"Ugh. How insufferable."

Hyacinth rolled her eyes at her fellow guild leader's letter. He was just as annoying through his words as is he when he's present. "Blood moon huh..." the woman muttered under her breath, pausing for a moment before quickly snatching her bourbon and chugging the rest in one gulp, her signature red lipstick staining the rim of the glass. "Ahh...Bill! I'll be in my study. Do not allow anyone to disrupt me until I say so, clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Bill replied swiftly before quickly realizing his mistake when he was met with a harrowing glare from her. "I-I mean yes boss!"

The Ethrel Soul leader gave a smirk of satisfaction before setting the empty glass on the bar and marched her way upstairs to go to her office. The silent ambiance of the office was a large contrast to the previous rowdy atmosphere of the dining hall, but she welcomed the silence as she sat down and set the letter on her desk. She could hear another howl in the distance as she turned her head to look at the night sky through her window. No doubt that there were more wolves gathering as time drew near.

"He really gave me no choice did he?" Hyacinth muttered to herself as she pulled out a drawer and began skimming through files of member applications. "Hmm...no, no...ugh, sadly he's away...no...oh!"

The voluptuous woman rolled out a pile of papers and began going through them one by one. Atrox was definitely a no-brainer. His brute strength was nearly immeasurable, and he probably had his run-ins with werewolves before during his old days in the gladiator rings. His strength could prove useful if they ran into the possibility of the werewolves already going through their change. Hyacinth continued to go through the next few applicants, putting the members that she chose on side of the desk. Leo Loxmont, oh that poor boy. He was certainly strong, but it was just his confidence that was the issue. Perhaps it's best that she takes him along in an effort to rebuild it. A strong man with a wavering will is no better than a weak one after all. She continued to flip through the papers, the list of chosen members slowly increasing. Luminax Dawnbreaker for his battle will along with his ability to take commands well (a trait that she personally favors) and Ansley Drewitt for her versatility between magical and physical combat. Hyacinth looked over at all four of the members' applications, shoving the rest off her desk to be swept up by Bill later.

Overall the team was quite balanced, and she was satisfied with her choice. After finalizing the list of members she walked out of her office and stood on the balcony of the second floor that overlooked the dining hall below. With her powerful voice, she quickly caught the attention of all the guild members who were downstairs. "Attention you buffoons! I demand the presence of Ansley Drewitt, Atrox Ignis, Luminax Dawnbreaker, and Leo Loxmont in my study, with haste. If you make me wait I'll make sure you're dead."

Her red lips crept into a smirk, before turning back into a scowl at the sudden silence. "What are the rest of you monkeys gawking at? Continue on!" She turned around and made her way back to her study, hearing echoes of the liveliness rising up again.

Last edited:
NARCOS
NARCOS
NPC: Naveen DeLorenzo

Mentions: Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100 seasonedcat seasonedcat Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread animegirl20 animegirl20

A soft glow emitted in the darkness of Naveen's office as he was lighting a cigar with a match before flicking the flame away and bringing the cigar to his lips. The towering dark-skinned man gave a small inhale before emitting another exhale of bliss, the taste of tobacco leaving a bitter taste on his tongue that he enjoyed so much.

It had been two days since he sent out the letters to the neighboring guilds, Ethrel Soul and Luminesque. Though he didn't exactly impose for them to respond back, Naveen couldn't help but feel concerned at the lack of reply. Surely they must have received the letters by now. If so, what was taking the hold up?

In retrospect, Naveen wasn't surprised that Ethrel Soul's leader, Hyacinth, didn't respond. They were acquaintances, but she was difficult to get along with especially with her headstrong personality. It was Shinso that he was mainly questioning about, normally a response from him would take at most a day since he was always so punctual with these kinds of matters. Perhaps he was just busy being ordered around by Queen Krystalise for some kind of research, he was always a sucker for those kinds of things anyway.

Taking another puff of smoke, the guild leader turned around with a raised eyebrow as he heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in," Naveen said with a cough, quickly putting his cigar out and trying to wave the smoke away.

The door swung open and in came a meek woman with a short blunt haircut, holding a few files containing thick wads of paper. Her nose scrunched at the stench of smoke in the air before setting the files on his desk. "Were you smoking again?"

Naveen gave a dry chuckle. "Well hello to you too Irina. I assume those are the guild members' documents?"

The woman, now named Irina, pushed her glasses up with a confirming nod as she laid out the papers on the desk. "Yep. Just as you asked. In regards to the mission, I do have some suggestions on who I think would be the most suitable." Naveen looked at her with an inquisitive expression, crossing his toned arms as he did so, and tilted his head. "Oh? Do tell."

Irina cleared her throat, rustling through multiple sheets of applications before pulling out a few. As the secretary of the guild, she was the only one besides Naveen who was privy to the guild members' alternate identities. "Let's see here...first up is Arques Volidvus--"

"Oh! Quintus, my good man. An upstanding one indeed."

The short-haired woman rolled her eyes at his interruption, before continuing on. "Yes, him. He is well versed in light magic, and his special ability could be proven quite useful. He has a good track record when it comes to fulfilling requests, in fact, I don't think I've seen any unfulfilled requests in his history. Moving on." She shuffled the papers around for a moment. "Another contender I have is Pascal Albrecht, otherwise known as Angler Fish. Despite his young age, he is very advanced at what he does. His shadow ability should blossom since the mission will take place during the night."

"Hmm...A bit young, but he's never disappointed me so I suppose it's fine," Naveen hummed while approaching the desk and began flipping through. "Oooo if shadow users are what we're looking for, perhaps Diana Morgan would be another valuable addition." His assistant blinked for a moment before looking at him in distraught. "Her? Her request track record is all over the place! There are multiple times where she hasn't followed through with her missions, do you really think that's okay? Especially on a mission that involves killing?"

The guild leader simply laughed. "The point is she can fight and that her skill is useful. If she can't kill, then we have others who will including myself. I'm a proper man after all." As he flipped through the applications, two of them suddenly fell off the desk and lightly fluttered to the ground. "Oopsie daisy...oh, hmm. The Doctor would also be good for our slayers. I always enjoy seeing him in combat as well, something about it is so riveting don't you agree? Let's see what's this other one...oh? Ignette." Naveen picked up the fallen papers off the ground and looked over her information. "Let's see...slays vampires, oh combustion fire. Good enough for me. You know what, bring her along too."

"Huh? But you only just glanced at it--"

"Add her name to the list, I said so."

"But-"

"Irina."

Irina slightly froze at the sudden change in tone, pausing for a moment before shaking her head in dismay. She wasn't sure why she expected anything more or less, he was always making abrupt decisions, and trying to figure out his logic was just a waste of time. "Fine, whatever. So to conclude, the five chosen members will be Quintus, Angler, Diana, the Doctor, and Ignette correct? Would you like me to send for them now?"

Naveen smiled and nodded as he shuffled the papers back into one stack. "Yep, you know what to do."

She nodded before she gathered the papers and left the room. Taking a deep breath, Irina activated her air magic and began to speak, five gusts of wind emitting from her lips after each breath. "This is Naveen's assistant, Irina Mandrake. On behalf of Guild Leader Naveen, your presence is required in his study. Please meet him there at once." The five gusts of wind circled around her for a brief moment, before minimizing to a breeze and then dispersed away. The five breezes would be sent to each of the five members to who she had addressed them too, and once the breezes flow past them the five members will receive the message of her voice that's carried by the wind.

Watching the breezes fly by, Irina clutched the papers onto her chest tightly before turning around and returning to the guild library. "Hopefully they receive word. It would be such an inconvenience if I had to pursue them myself," she muttered before disappearing into the darkness of the hallways.

Last edited:
SONOROS, USYNTHOS, AERIS
SONOROS USYNTHOSAERIS
NPC: Lillian Hunters, Nevaeh Okoyeh, Hana Jeongyu
Location: Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
Mentions: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Juju Juju Circe Circe

It was a breezy night within the dark shadows of the forests that surrounded the Kingdom of Krystadya. Hana waited patiently in a small clearing within the forest, sitting on a tree's large protruding roots next to a small creek while ignoring the pesky pixies that kept trying to sprinkle their glittery pixie dust into her hair. The slender woman frowned as she was reading over the letter that she held in front of her, a letter addressed to Shinso Ryuugen of the Luminesque guild that she managed to intercept during her mission two days ago.

"Ow, stop it!" the Aeris leader snapped when the pixies pulled her hair a little too rough, immediately waving them away. "Annoying little things. Ugh, where are they? The birds should've led them here by now."

As if on cue, the soft cooings of pigeons could be heard nearby which caused Hana to look up. Two women were approaching the entrance of the clearing; one tan-skinned woman sporting an elaborate headdress with eyes that seemed as empty as the deep depths of the ocean and one taller pale woman with silver hair who the pixies were immediately drawn to. The latter woman chuckled as the pixies playfully circled around her, allowing one of them to sit on her head. "Hello little one...and hello to you too, Hana."

Hana stood up and crossed her arms, giving her guests a welcoming smile while the two pigeons gently perched on her shoulders. "Nevaeh, Lillian. It's very good to see you again."

Nevaeh nodded in response, before turning her head toward the direction of Hana's voice, her expression blank. "Your tone sounds pleasant, however, the vibrations emitting from you through the earth are telling me a different story. I assume you didn't gather us for a happy reunion, did you?"

The Aeris clan leader's smile dropped at her comrade's suspicion, giving a confirming exhale. "Unfortunately you are correct. I'm afraid that I must ask you two to help me with something dire. I manage to steal this letter from Luminesque while on an undercover mission in Krystadya, and it does not bear any good news. Let me read it to you."

Unraveling the letter, Hana held it up and began to recite the words written in blue ink.

Kingdom of Viridium
Narcos
March 1

To my honorary companion Shinso Ryuugen of the established Luminesque,

Are you doing well? Still nose deep into those damned scrolls of yours that you refuse to let go of? Don't answer that, I know it's a yes.

Unfortunately, I'm not writing this letter to you for idle chatter, as much as I wish I could. I am writing to you to ask for your hand in a collaborative effort among the three guilds. If you remember correctly, in four days' time on the 5th of March, a blood moon will appear that night. As I'm sure that you're aware, blood moons are quite affluent for creatures of the dark. Especially werewolves as they go through a dramatic change specifically on this night which poses a huge threat. I've been hearing word that they've been gathering near the trade routes in the middle of the mainland, which are the forests that sit between Drakongardh and Krystadya. That forest is an essential trade route for our Viridium merchants since it's the quickest way to reach the main kingdoms in efficient timing.

I'm sure you can understand why I'm imposing such a request on you. With the magical knowledge of your guild, I'm certain that we could come up with something great. Not only would their presence be a detriment to my guild, but also to yours. If our merchants are no longer able to traverse through the main roads then unfortunately our kingdom won't be able to send you our valuable resources that you scholars love so much.

Before the werewolves go through their change, there is a window where they will be extremely vulnerable due to the dark energy in them being redistributed in their bodies by the moon's light. If we attack and kill them during this window, then the mission will have a much higher rate of success than if we have to fight them after their change.

I ask that you pick your most suitable members for this job, it is imperative that this mission is successful.

If you accept my request, please meet me and my chosen members on the day of the blood moon at the edge of the forest I have mentioned previously. It is imperative that we meet before dusk to avoid any other complications.

Thank you in advance,

Naveen DeLorenzo

"The three guilds? Ugh, that must mean that he has also involved my sister," Lillian said in response to the letter. "We must do something. Don't they know that the blood moon night is essential for the werewolves? If they don't allow their bloodlust freely on that night alone, then they will turn even more ferocious every full moon. That's nearly once a month!"

"Tch, what would you expect from slayers who simply only know how to take blood?" Nevaeh frowned as she was sorting through her arrows. The archeress pulled out a small handkerchief and began polishing the blades. "As representative leaders of the three clans, it is natural that the responsibility to guard those creatures falls on us. However, if all three guilds are involved then I'm afraid that the three of us alone may not be enough."

Hana bit the inside of her cheek. "I understand your point. As powerful as we may be, with the werewolves going through their transformation there's no telling what may happen to us too. We don't need to communicate with them directly, all we have to do is just make sure that the slayers don't interrupt the process. The only thing is that the transformation lasts as long as the blood moon is out, so we'll need to be up all night defending them."

The Sonoros clan leader hummed in thought while the pixies began adorning her hair with pixie dust and random flower petals that they could find on the forest floor. "Let's send the birds out in search of our closest members. Though they may be scattered all around the continent right now, I'm sure that any whisperers who are able to aid us will be dependable. As a clan member it is simply a duty to serve the clan in its time of need. It's what they agreed upon when they decided to join. The first person I can think of is Jin Hitoshi. She's a nice girl, and her combat abilities are quite advanced."

Nevaeh nodded in agreement. "Good idea. We'll gather all the help we can get. In my case, Nimiel would be my best choice. She's the only one I know of who is close around our proximity, I'm sure the crows will have no problem reaching her in time."

"Great, then it's settled. I'll reach out to my members, Veronica and Luella. Luella is a talented archer as well, she can help Nevaeh out in terms of ranged attacks from above. Veronica would be a great asset to the front lines...perhaps I should send out an extra bird for good measure, in case they come upon someone else that may be available."

With their plans confirmed, each clan leader performed their own respective whistles to summon their birds: one dove, one crow, and an additional pigeon totaling up to three. When they all flew in, the women gave each of them a specific command before flying them off. Lillian watched in concern as they soared up into the night sky, her gentle hold on one of the pixies slightly tightening.

"I hope they can make it here in time..."

Last edited:
1650723455133.png
Dawnbreaker
Interactions: Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance || Mentions: n/a​

Dawn was almost hilariously easy to find. Light always pooled around him like a cloak, his enthusiastic and innocent personality lighting up the room even faster than his light could. Solare was waiting in the stables, quietly munching on Dawn's new batch of snacks(of course, always save a few for his horse). The Slayer himself was bustling around in the dining hall, armed with a plate of freshly baked cookies. Huh, who knew a knight could bake?

The latest contracts haven't been all that interesting, a few days without unholy beasts out to take a chunk out of him would herald quite a bit of boredom for the vivacious paladin apparently. Ignette's vampire raids had been the highlight of the past month, and even Solare was on board with that. Dawn had nothing against working with others(preferred it in fact), there was nothing better than charging into a fray with a friend you'd trust to cover your back on your side. Trust had been one of the few things House Messor had not completely torn away from him no matter how hard they had tried. Well, hopefully that was.

Dawn shrugged off the memories, filing it away as old water under an even older bridge. No suspicions as to why his parents from House Messor had bleached white hair while his hair was predominately a fiery gold? Obviously not, it would either fade as he aged or it was another side effect of his Light powers (similar to the way his eyes would sometimes change color). Super annoying, no questions there. Why should he care anyway? Questioning wasn't his place, and that House Messor had taught him well. He's a weapon, and weapons sure don't ask meaningless inquiries about a past long dead and buried. Smile and smite, dear, it's your duty is to the Slayers. Always has been, always will. Smile and smite.

Hunters' order jolted the Slayer to attention, his smile briefly wavering before he regained his bearings. Atrox, Leo, himself, and Ansley. Huh, a contract? Shrugging off his questions, Dawnbreaker left the hall for Hyacinth's office. After all, it wasn't his place to ask.

Dawnbreaker was the first to arrive in Hyacinth's office, of course he would never dream of disobeying a direct order. He wasn't wearing his usual combat armor, which wasn't all that surprising given the fact he was in a dining hall and normally you don't wear armor in a dining hall. Instead Dawn wore his normal chainmail which probably glowed just as well. An aura of light extended from Dawn, minuscule orbs roughly the size of a fingernail hovering around him like miniature suns occasionally would spark from his armor and then flare out before recommencing their orbit around the Light paladin. Round circuits engraved themselves along the metal, lighting up with a soothing glow from the Slayer's innate magic.
"You summoned me, boss?"
...it was almost hard to imagine such an innocent paladin could wade through a field of mythical blood without flinching. This image was probably only further shattered by the fact Dawnbreaker was still holding a plate of cookies, now forgotten in the middle of his new orders.

Last edited:
Leo sat alone by the fireplace of the bustling Ethrel Soul reading yet another book he had found involving giants, "Chapter 3: Anatomy." The vagueness of the author bothered him, and as he had continued to consider the thoughts of the book he was led to believe this man had only fought one type if even that. Still, he was doubtful of finding a better use of his time. Unlike various members of the Ethrel Soul Leo had little reason for celebration tonight.

It had been quite a few days since he had found a contract that was to his liking. He had various chances, but the geography or winds had seemed to always be unsuitable. Well, that was true in some cases, in others it would have been fine with a team-up.

He looked across to the opposing chair and felt the guilt almost as if a ghost was sitting across from him. He knew that slaying was a dangerous profession, many failed to see an old age when they entered this profession. His father, however, had still been in his prime. Few had ever doubted the ferocity of Ferdinand the Bear-Breaker, his old man had even referred to the Hunters as a miss. All of that because he was strong, not only in strength but in spirit.

He looked across the room and saw various slayers he had considered friends in his early days. Some with amicable relations, some who had soured as low to call him "Black air". The fireplace had become vacant without the constant shouting of tales of heroism that used to occur. He remembered being snuck into those as a kid, and the thought gave him a brief smile.

A sudden command broke his internal reminiscence into the past. Mrs. Hunters summoned names to her office: Dewitt, Atrox, Dawnbreaker, and Loxmont? His name last surprised him, but he wouldn't let there be any show of it. The pride of his house was carried in every step he took. He wondered what specific contract she required their expertise on.

The names were a decent well-rounded group. Although he felt that he would loath working with a monster such as Atrox. He doubted the man had any righteous reason for his fighting. The fight itself is not the reason for slayers. Slayers were called upon to make the world a safe one, one that could have peace for eternity when Alexandrius's vision would come to fruition. Dawnbreaker would make the journey enjoyable at least, and he had no doubt in the man's capabilities. If all men were like him the world would be a joyous place, the Hellman's family's golden boy. He wondered if Dawnbreaker had no worries about his legacy, it must be nice. And Dewitt a seemingly unremarkable talent. Actually, he was quite unaware of what her talent was. She seemed to have a seemingly similar quiet demeanor, but he doubted she had the same reasons.

Leo would come into the study of Mrs. Hunters each step with an elegant presentation his purple embroidered cloak trailing behind him. Inclining his head he would let out a short greeting. Straight to the point as he was.

"Boss"

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance

turtwigwins turtwigwins Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance
Dawnbreaker himself didn't have any issue working with Atrox, Dawn found him a bit hot-headed but a great asset in combat. Either way, as long as Atrox didn't hinder the mission Dawn didn't seem to care very much. Any battle against the beasts would be a righteous one regardless.
"Leo!" The only thing brighter than Dawn's armor was the way he smiled. "You're here!" Well, looks like he's got a chance to ask around feedback for those cookies after all.

(Dawn is precious cinnamon roll XD)

Arquen "Quintus" Volidvus
Current Persona: Arquen
Interacting with: Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance

The Blood Moon.

She sure knew when to pick them, huh? Her information was usually accurate and they were apparently gathering alongside the trade routes of the kingdoms. Even he had a vested interest in keeping a muzzle on those werewolves, especially now that they had decided to make their move. The werewolves were even more ferocious during this time so he was quite sure that it would be a difficult time. Still, he had already accepted the contract and, if everything goes to plan, they should be able to pull it off without much difficulty.

If he was ill-prepared, he would face more dire consequences than simply failing the contract and he couldn't have that.

As such, he had been hard at work checking and restocking his supplies and equipment to make sure that they were adequate for the mission. Sometimes, he wondered if being a Whisperer would have been nice since he would have a partner Creature at all times to help him. The thought of it amused him considering his current main occupation. Well, in any case, there was no use lamenting over it now. He had made his decision. He toyed around with one of his explosives. Ignette had given him quite a lot this time, and he was thankful for it. It was useful for making openings as well as getting away when he needed to— or get easy picks within a group.

A breeze passed by, carrying the message of Irina. A meeting with the guild leader? That was rare. Still, it was still a few days until he was needed to move out under Zabyne's command. Surely, whatever the matter the guild leader was going to give him would be simple enough to complete before the Blood Moon. He placed the explosive ball back into his pouch and headed off towards the guild. Getting there was simple enough, yet people had never found their guild. It was amusing really. He checked if anyone was following him before proceeding into the guild.

He had no particular need to hide his identity within the guild. The main reason why he had taken up an "identity as a Slayer was to make sure that the Narcos guild kept to its secrecy— and he wouldn't be pestered about it while he was on the move. Arquen greeted some of the guild members within the hall before making his way to the guild leader's study.

He knocked on the door of the study. "It's Quintus, sir." He called out first before opening the door. "Good day. Was there something you needed done?" Arquen questioned as he entered, closing the door behind him gently.

Leo would look at Dawn offering a momentary fleeting smile "Dawn." It would be rude to divert the attention of Hunters to idle chit-chat. Still, the cookies on Dawn's plate looked tempting. Using the brief time while they waited to fill the study he would slyly grab one from the plate stowing it away in a pocket for later enjoyment.

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance

Perhaps it was only a trick of the shadows, but it actually appeared as if Dawn's armor briefly lit up brighter in response. A miniature orb roughly half the size of a man's fist briefly popped into existence before dwindling to the size of a marble and starting to orbit around Dawn like a small sun.
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance turtwigwins turtwigwins

Kavi Quatrain

Time: March 5, 7:00 PM
Mentions: AI10100 AI10100 Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance

The wind howled through the budding trees of early spring, shaking the branches into conjuring ghostly rustling sounds and pushing heedlessly past a bough so that it creaked under the weight of the oddly placed reporter. While it was a fitting natural symphony for the night of the blood moon, it was unfortunate that the audience numbered a grand total of one. Squatting atop a hardy oak in the midst of squeezing out catkins was the sole member of the forest assembly, Kavi Quatrain. That is, if one didn’t count the loudly yipping werewolves deeper in the woodland—which he didn’t because it was clear that they weren’t listening.

Sipping at a flask of steaming hot chocolate, he twirled his pen thoughtfully, recalling his slayer friend’s warning for the night’s events.

"Beware of ice traps, that is all."

With that trustworthy tip-off in mind, he had made it a point to never touch the ground in the greenwood proper. It would be remarkably unlucky if he ended up frozen before he managed to scribble down the details of the night; just imagining all the lost material gave him heartache. The man might have been positioned on a precarious perch, but he had balanced on far, far worse. Back when his only foodholds were unaligned bricks in a sewer tunnel, he had still weathered the environment long enough to sketch out the outline of an article. Sacrifices had to be made to find a good story, and it so happened that the clandestine sewer tunnel had plenty.

He knew this forest would be the same.

Call him master mail interceptor because while he might have bothered the local courier service for a full two weeks before catching a whiff of a letter from the Narcos guild leader, he had nevertheless correctly judged that there would be a letter. With the blood moon nearing and whispers of migrating werewolves on the streets, he had deduced that the slayer guilds would soon be taking action. It was simply a matter of when, where and if they were working together. Taking a chance, he counted the days by the mail checkpoints and, lo and behold, his speculations had borne fruit.

Now, dressed in clothing painted to mimic bark and sporting twigs in his hair, he waited patiently for the curtains to rise on the night of the blood moon.

Last edited:
Veronica Malleys

9db5c1ead3a5dc29633c414f9c3ebbf7.jpg

North-West of Krystadya: Desert Plains -> Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
Time
March 3, Late Evening
Mentions
"Batha, you are seriously a lost cause, you know that?"

Veronica couldn't help but sigh, blinking rapidly in an attempt to get the last of the sandstorm out of her watery left eye. Once again, she had located a cyclops of suitable age and bearing for her companion. And once again, Batha had caused him to run away fleeing. Pausing briefly, she turned back whilst adjusting her desert robes. A hulking beast with sagging skin met her eye, fit with greasy long hair and a large squinty brown eye that was staring at her curiously, tilting her head in confusion. Veronica couldn't help but sigh in exasperation once again, though whilst comfortingly patting her companion's large hand.

"You're just too aggressive, there's no need to jump him as soon as he's within sight. You're like a bird of prey swooping in on a locked on target..."

As if right on cue, a bird, though not much of a predator, swooped into view, fluttering above her head with a gentle flurry of feathers.

"My, a mission at this time? It's fortunate that we've already eaten."

Veronica commented idly with a hum, mounting her desert steed without a moment to spare. Smiling confidently, she rode after the distant bird with a high-spirited cyclops stomping after her.

---

Waltzing into the forest buried deep under the cover of darkness, she pondered what kind of problem the pigeon had sighted so close to Krystadya. To her surprise however, brushing aside the foliage obscuring her vision, she came across three familiar faces instead.

"Clan Leader Hana." Veronica smiled with a quick bow, a subconscious remnant of her old etiquette classes. "Lillian, Neveah." She also addressed politely, though her attention remained primarily on the short-haired woman that was her senior.

"I take it there's a rather serious matter at hand, considering all three of you are involved?" She mused contemplatively, leaning against a nearby tree as she observed the others. Having drowned out the steps of her cyclops friend after hearing them for weeks now, she only just realized she ought to address the cyclops following her as the creature sat itself down by her side. "Oh, don't mind her, I've just been helping her out with something."

"...Looks like I'm the first to arrive to your call." Veronica mildly stated, assuming that she wasn't the only one called in for this situation, hence she was in no rush to ask questions.

Ansley Drewitt

It was one of the few times Ansley decided to stay at the headquarters of Ethrel Soul despite being from Krystadya. It was always nice to be away from the Hellmans, so she was thankful to find quests near other Kingdoms as it gave her an excuse to be away from that cursed estate. Just the mere thought of the family had brought her appetite down. Suddenly, what was a great dinner became tasteless to her tongue and it made her feel queasy. She looked up to one of her companions from the quest from earlier, Nathan, and was clearly enjoying every taste the meal had to offer.

Just the sight of him eating childishly made her smile a bit. "Here, you can have this." She pushed her plate towards him, it was barely eaten save for a few thin slices fo steak already eaten. He asked if it was okay to which she replied, "Yes, I realized I wasn't really hungry and it'd be a waste to just leave it, no?"

"Then, thank you for the meal, ma'am!" Nathan said enthusiastically plowing down his additional meal.

Ansley left him be and got up from her seat. She walked towards the barrel of beverage and procured half of a mug of juice. Was never a big fan of alcohol, contrary to what most people her age chooses to drink. She watched as the other members of the guild continued with their merry making and feasting. It was a nice sight to see, if only she could share the moment with her sister then everything would have been perfect.

She wondered how her sister was, was she eating well? Was her bed comfy enough? The Hellmans were never generous to Ansley but she hopes that her sister faired better. It won't be long, she just needs to bring in more money and one day she and her sister will reunite again for sure.

"Ansley Drewitt," The mention of her name with Hyacinth Hunter's voice was enough to snap her back to reality. She awaited their Guild Leader's command after calling their names. She had to pause and wonder what it was for, nevertheless she hurried back to her table to grab her swords before running over to the study just behind Leo.

She stopped momentarily just before entering to compose herself. She combed her slightly frazzled hair from the run, wanting to look presentable in front of their Leader. She knocked twice before entering, stopping beside Dawn, giving the two a quick nod as she called, "Ansley Drewitt, here at your disposal, Boss." She said firmly, body rigid as she stood straight from where she was and eyes trained on Hyacinth only.

Interaction: Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins

scar 5.pngNimiel Albrecht
Interactions: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance || Mentions: n/a​

The wind was lazy today, gentle and sporadic against her hair, but Nimiel could hardly afford to take it after its lead. Even on the most pleasant of days people still needed medicine, and there were already several more batches to prepare before she arrived at Krystadia's capital.

Remedies for illness, wound dressings, salves for burns, the usual supplies of course, all packed into neatly folded bundles of seaweed or stored in earthen jars. Nimiel balanced her mortar on her lap and sprinkled in more herbs. A sharp, earthy scent rose up as it was ground into a pulp. With her free hand she made a small gesture, and in the same motion the water locked in the salve rose up in a trembling little bubble.

Nimiel flicked it into the nearby river and poured the dried powder into the awaiting pile. This was folded in a seaweed leaf, tied up with twine, and placed in the net along with the others.

"That's the last of the Dawnbloom," Nimiel said with a content sigh, "Now all that's left is the Pixie's Glove, Dragonberry, and Saltflower."

Behind her, Skafral shifted and gave a yawn before settling back into his nap. The rise and fall of his breath stirred the river reeds into a rhythmic dance and made the nearby dragonflies scatter away. While he basked, his head lay beside Nimi.

Years ago he would insist on resting it on her lap, even sleeping in a curled up ball at her feet while she worked, but nowadays she would be lucky to even fit half his muzzle on her lap. It was a nostalgic thought, one that made her reach for him with a hand. She placed her hand on his nose and rubbed his leathery scales. Somewhere in Skafral's chest there was a low, content rumble. Nimi smiled and turned back to her work.

If she were to be honest, she considered giving into the tempting warmth of the day like her companion. A short little swim surely wouldn't hurt? Though even as she thought this, she knew by the time she remembered to return to land it would be nearly sunset.

"I guess I'll just have to finish these poultices before then!" She declared resolutely to the reeds, laughing lightly to herself.

As if to answer, a crow cawed overhead. Nimi shielded her face with an arm and squinted up at the bird. It circled overhead, slowly descending until it at last came to rest on a nearby rock. She knew immediately what it meant.

"Ah, dark wings bring dark words," she smiled in dry amusement, a saying her late mentor had often uttered when she received word from the clans. Clan crows always meant one of two things; either a tragic blow had been dealt to the balance of Mythical Creatures, or such an event was on the horizon. Nimiel held her arm out for the bird to hop to and stroked its back gently. "So, my little one, tell me what dark tidings you bring..."

≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈

Despite being in the Krystadian river, Nimi had arrived later than she hoped. It didn't take her long to pass along the more specialized medicinal orders to a travelling caravan, in fact they had purchased a remedy for their daughter a few years ago and were more than willing to bring the bundles to their patients in the city. He even insisted on doing it free of charge, much to Nimiel's strong dismay. In the end, what slowed down her journey was not this detour, but the process of travelling with Skafral onto land.

While capable of living on land without much issue, his usual speed of travel was greatly reduced. Still, her loyal leviathan was nothing if not dutiful in his march towards the Blood Moon's transformation grounds, though the available prey of deer and boar did not seem to be enjoyable for the ocean beast.

A few times they had passed by a wandering hunter or civilian, and Nimiel couldn't help but take some joy in their surprised faces. Not many people this far west had seen a leviathan, and even fewer in the world had ever seen one this far into land. While they travelled, Nimiel was sure to collect as many medicinal herbs as she could find. She had a feeling they would be dearly needed.

By the time she reached the meet-up location her pack was full with freshly picked herbs and jars of purified water. She walked into the clearing, bringing with her a warm smile and the faint scent of an ocean breeze. She dipped her head respectfully to the clan leaders and said, "Hello my friends, it is good to see you all in good health, though I wish the circumstances of our meeting were happier."

Nimi looked around at those gathered, and noticed a particularly familiar face. Her smiled brightened, "Ah, even the One-Eyed Queen has made her appearance! What good fortune to see you here as well!'

She walked over to her friend to embrace her in a hug, as was her custom to those she considered close. It was not a gesture that was always appreciated, but one that Nimiel had taken habit to, "It is good to see you again so soon, Veronica. Ah, and I see that you have made a new friend? You always did have a soft-spot for cyclops. What is this one's name? Oh dear, she looks a little under the weather. Has something happened?"

As she said this, Skafral pushed his way into the clearing, snapping twigs and saplings under his steps. Leaves and branches were stuck in his spines, so he shook himself in irritation. The barrels of water, bound in ropes and netting to his back, rattled and sloshed together from the motion and made Nimi turn away from her friend. "Skaf, be careful with those! Here, let me get those branches for you. Yes, I know we’re far from the sea, but we’ll be back there soon!"

As easily distracted as ever, Nimi climbed onto Skafral's back to tug away at the stubborn branches. Meanwhile, the leviathan lowered his head to sniff Veronica, his red eyes full of happy familiarity. He looked outrageously out of place in the middle of a forest, but other than seeming a little disgruntled, he seemed to be adjusting to the trek well enough.

Finally, he gave Veronica a nudge with his nose. While a gentle action for him, it sometimes knocked people over.

video-game-monster-hunter-lagiacrus-monster-hunter-wallpaper-preview.jpg

Jin Hitoshi
It would be a dark night on the coast of Xyberion. Whispering winds gently churned oceanic blue waters, red sunset broke through the clear cloudless sky. As Jin Hitoshi sat in the sand, she instinctively clutched some in her fist, letting it fall between her fingers as warm spray from a lack of tempestuous waves sprinkled onto tanned skin, immediately creating chills to crawl up her spine. Night dark strands of hair wavered in the wind, thick on her shoulders, descending into a hue of conspicuous deep crimson.

Leaning backward, Jin stared wistfully out into the open seas, steadily perched up by her arms. Suddenly, the water stilled, starting to bubble up to form seafoam in the dead center of Celumina. This made Jin perk up, an unperturbed gaze resting on the spot in the water, a smile scarcely on her lips as a dark head littered with seaweed, began to emerge.

Jin managed to look away just before the sharp eyes of the creature met her own. Instead of ominous fear, she felt placidity. It had only been Nereus, the mermaid she was bonded with, practicing more of her aquatic stalking.

Amber eyes flitted up at the call, the lamenting coo of a dove, softly drawn out to attract the attention of ears belonging to someone of her clan. It circled her head twice.

Nereus slithered from the waves, onto the beach. Standing at about five feet, on eight thick tentacles. Pearl necklaces collected from the seafloor, sprawled about her neck. An imposing creature, dignified, although she was not a queen.

As the dove fluttered away, Nereus’ eyes were in slits—an emerald green, hungrily watching the bird fly out of reach. With a smile, Jin almost wrapped her arms around the scaly piscine, if not for Nereus detesting hugs. A fact she learned the hard way after receiving a harsh empathic ‘no!’ from the mermaid. It gave Jin a headache for an entire night.

Ah, yes!” she said, lovingly, nearly exclaimed. A tone she only used with her bonded creature, everything else received nothing but poison daggers. “Now, remember...” Jin waved a finger, “doves are friends, not your next delicious meal.” Nereus glowered back at her in response.

Then, she sighed, cracking her knuckles. “Looks like we’ve been summoned, our little rest has been cut short.

We must travel to the mainland, a bit earlier,” she said, glancing at Nereus, who had already begun to slither back into the sea. It was the kingdom that her mother truly belonged to, yet had not set foot in ages.

Jin broke into a sprint, exhaling deeply before leaping into the air. One moment she was corporeal, in the next, the young woman was composed of gaseous matter; limbs and body made of black smoke, as she gilded as a swift cloud to the mainland of Troia.

She regained tangibility, dropped to the sandy shore, and took a deep inhalation of air, clearing her stinging lungs of the smoke which often pervaded. Bending down, Jin is waited a few seconds before taking a stand at the bubbling of the approaching Nereus.

As they entered the forest of the outskirts, the dove seemed to circle a clearing, then fly upwards and away. The mermaid stopped at a nearby creek, while Jin trekked a few inches onwards. Eventually, she entered the clearing, where three clan leaders gathered. It did not take her long to notice a young woman, much older than her, with a blunt haircut and a black eyepatch. It had to be The One-Eyed Queen. Along with her, another young woman was accompanied by a leviathan.

The flattening of brambles from behind signaled Nereus' arrival. Jin knew the mermaid couldn't stand being covered in dirt for too long, although the dirt that had been previously washed off at the creek, now gathered at different parts of her tentacles. Nereus maintained a dreadful expression.

Jin took a long, polite bow. “Clan Leader Hunters.” Then, she looked at the other leaders with similar respect, closed her eyes, and nodded at them, as well. The last time all three clan leaders were gathered together like this, she couldn't remember. Within the year she had been with Sonoros, she liked to stay on the down-low. Not many knew the name Siren, and Jin wanted to keep it that way.

Though her mother was only a simple bucheress now, aspects of nobility seeped through her, and she never failed to teach them to Jin.

Etiquette. Intricacies. Grace.

The girl stood unhooded, with a serene air, arms folded as she regarded the two other whisperers with a warm smile. It was not often that she met up with others as she preferred to do things alone, and until she bonded with Nereus she was pretty much a lone siren. The only whisperer she knew personally was Nimiel, with her beloved Skafral--and even they were not the closest. Jin gave the other two women a salute in greeting as she made her way over to them. "Hello, ladies," scarcely, a grin flashed across her face, "it's been a long time Nimi, four entire moons, I believe? Not that I kept count... you really are the only other aquatic human, I like."
Interactions | Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance , SilverFeathers SilverFeathers , Juju Juju

Last edited:
Brimstone and Battle
DE11B09C-3483-4D86-8DAC-ED6E0823B72B.jpeg

“Hell are you staring at runt!” shouted a hulking, orange eyed figure as he bullied his way through the mess hall, a new recruit caught staring nearly squealed before quickly turning away and become very interested in the ceiling suddenly. This made Atrox smile, grabbing a massive plate for himself he would begin to change his walking course towards Hycanith’s office. While walking he would simply knock anyone stupid enough to stand in his way to the ground, though most knew to simply make way for him. He would notice the sidelong glances and whispering between his guild-mates as he stormed past, rumors about him were always circulating in an attempt to explain his near supernatural build and strength. The most entertaining to him was the half brained rumor he was a quarter giant, though Atrox never did anything to dissuade these after all the more people feared him the more they left him alone and he was fine with that.

Ducking into the office of his favorite member of the guild, Atrox would still be tearing the meat off of the leg of a boar with his teeth. Caring little for the formalities of a mission assignment as usual. He looked up and saw 3 other slayers all wearing the mark of Ethral. One was a smaller man draped in a purple cloak, weak in frame but had that look of cleverness to him. Next was the walking and talking flashlight who was holding up a plate of…bakery treats? Well at least this one had some muscle to him and some decent chainmail, he was acceptable at the very least. Then came some tidy looking noblewoman yet somehow just by looking at her, he could tell there had been plenty of blood on those hands. She was fine.

He turned to Mrs.Hunter’s and opened his mouth to say something but instead belched before covering his mouth, “Damn that’s some good meat. So what are we smashing?” He’d ask completely breaking the previously formal tensions in the air, though despite this it a little known fact that Atrox respected Mrs.Hunters immensely and even held a slight infatuation. Yet the respect given to her by Atrox wasn’t some uptight and militaristic salutes and all that crap, it was the respect from one warrior to another. Her position didn’t mean anything to him but her fists did and boy had he felt those in his years working for her, and in his eyes that was the mark of a true leader.

bfe5227610d4ee050b591cdbd02baf33.jpg
8412c887d26c3d4b795dc17a4244b47b.jpg
Diana was at work at the tavern and it was one of those crowded nights. Tonight she was originally only suppose to be behind the bar but one of the waitresses got sick so now she was stuck serving not that she minded but on crowded nights it was a lot. "Hey! Hands off what I tell you guys about grabbing me huh?" Diana yelled as she was making her way to the bar. Once she finally made it she sat down and sighed. "Jeez why do men get grabby when their drunk?" Another girl sat down next to her. "Hah trust me its not just the men. Anyway what are you complaining about your not against having good time." Diana raised an eyebrow at the girl. "First off I'm working secondly you can have a good time without having to grab me in certain places. Also I'm not in the mood for all this anyway. I'm still exhausted from last night." Diana said with a yawn. The girl gave Diana a confused look. "But we weren't even that busy last night. In fact you went home at 10." Diana thought for a moment. 'Oh yeah she doesn't about...my other work.' Diana waved it off. "Never mind don't worry about it." The girl gave her puzzled look then shrugged. "Whatever." She then got up and went back to work. Diana glanced around the room and watched as everyone dranked and laughed. "Maybe I should try to leave early tonight..." Just then the door to the tavern open and breeze came through and Diana heard a voice.

"This is Naveen's assistant, Irina Mandrake. On behalf of Guild Leader Naveen, your presence is required in his study. Please meet him there at once."

Diana blinked. "Definitely wasn't expecting that.....Well now looks like I'll have to take off early." She said with a small laugh. Just then she saw her boss come out his office. Diana quickly fixed her hair and got up and walked over to him. "Hey Arthur!" She said cheerfully to her boss. Arthur immediately got nervous and started fiddling with glasses. "Uh y-yes?" 'Oh no she wants something I just know it.' Diana put her hands behind her back and gave him a innocent smile. "Listen you don't mind if I take off early do you?" Arthur looked around the tavern then back at her. "W-well it is kind of bu-" She cut him off. "I really got some stuff to take care of that I'm afraid can't wait till later you don't mind right?~" Diana said she leaned in closer and batted her eyelashes. "W-well I-" She cut him off again with hug. "Thanks! I knew would understand!" She then waved and headed out. "Bye bye!" Arthur stood there flustered as he watched her go. "Bye..."

Once Diana made it to the guild she debated on is she should go change or not. "Eh I'm just in my uniform besides sounds like he wants to me right away beast not keep him waiting." She headed straight to Naveen's office. She knocked on the door then cracked it open. She noticed that Quintus was here to. "Oh hey is this like some sort of meeting?" Diana said as she came in and shut the door behind her.
AI10100 AI10100

ETHREL SOUL
ETHREL SOUL

NPC: Hyacinth Hunters
Time: March 3, 7:10 PM

Mentions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

As the four recruited members entered the room, Hyacinth's silhouette against the moonlight could be seen as she was staring out her window towards the distant forests, her back facing her fellow warriors while she waited patiently for all to be there. Each introduction could be heard, although she did not move until the last member, Atrox, had made his arrival abundantly clear through his disgusting entrance.

"Hm. A bit later than I would like. What good is using the terms 'make haste' if no one seems to know the meaning?"

The Hellfire user turned around and looked at the four, eyeing each one up and down as she slowly paced around them. In truth they all arrived pretty swiftly, nothing was just ever good enough for the leader who demanded nothing but perfection. Unfortunately, it seemed that asking for perfection was too much of a task around here.

"Atrox, have some manners! You are dirtying my pristine office that I spend so much time and money to keep polished. If I see even an imprint of grease from your fingers that have rubbed off of that boar leg, I will personally make sure that you are responsible for cleaning not only my office but also reshelving all the books in the guild's library, from top to bottom, do I make myself clear? And Dawnbreaker, have some dignity for yourself! Put the cookies away this instant, this is not the time for dessert or for you to showcase your hobbies."

Hyacinth stopped pacing and sat back down at her desk, leaning forward to pinch her nose bridge in frustration. It seemed like no one here had a sense of urgency, but such was the price to pay when you're in charge of a guild based on strength. Sometimes it was like running a daycare full of meaty children. At least it seemed that Leo and Ansley understood the meaning of how important it was to meet with her, it was the only consolation that could get her through this exact moment.

Changing her position so that she was sitting straight up, Hyacinth grabbed the four members' profile papers as well as Naveen's letter and laid them out for the unit to see.

"I have called upon you to carry out a mission. As of right now, you four are currently the most adept out of everyone else at the guild and it's imperative that this mission is a success. Look here."

The silver-haired leader pulled out a map from one of the drawers out of her desk and grabbed a pen, dipping it in red ink. She abruptly circled a forest that was in the midway point between the kingdoms of Krystadya and Drakongardh, then looked up at the four with a serious expression.

“In two days on March 5, Naveen from Narcos has informed me that there will be the night of the blood moon. In case you’re not aware, the blood moon night is a significant night for dark-based creatures, specifically werewolves. On that special night, the werewolves will undergo a change that will turn them into more ferocious and psychotic creatures than they already are. Not only will they lose their minds to their inner carnivorous desires, but they will also have an extreme increase in strength, much stronger than how they were before. These are not like the werewolves that you’ve all encountered, assuming you have prior to this of course.

She moved on to hold up the letter to them while also simultaneously pointing at the area that she had circled on the map.

“The Narcos guild of Viridium has asked me to cooperate in a collaborative effort between the three guilds to kill these creatures. According to him, they have been gathering to this forest right here, that’s in the middle of the two kingdoms on the mainland. This forest is connected to the main trade routes that connect us to Viridium, so if we don’t take care of the beasts then they will make those routes unusable. It is vital that we protect the trade routes so that we may still receive Narcos’ magical weaponry as well as their kingdom’s resources that help us in strengthening our weapons and armory.”

Hyacinth looked up and pointed to all four with a stern gaze, her sapphire eyes burning through them like the blue flames she emitted with her ability.

“You four are ordered to meet Luminesque and Narcos on our guild’s behalf. You will arrive on the day of the blood moon in two days at the edge of that forest and meet them there. It is important that you arrive before dusk falls, so make sure you arrange your preparations with that in mind.”

With that said, Hyacinth immediately stood up and jumped over the desk so that she was standing in front of all four once again. The hot-headed woman grabbed the letter from Naveen and crumpled it up, holding it in her palm for all to see before generating an intense flame in her hand and burning the letter to a crisp.

“I will ignore any refutes or questions as this is not a request, but an order on behalf of me and the guild. When you were accepted you had already agreed to the guild’s terms and conditions, and being able to perform any task that I throw upon you is one of them. If you refuse, then pack your bags and be ousted. Any member who is afraid of a mission such as this is a weakling that I don’t need. I will burn you to a crisp such as that letter.”

With a sigh after getting all of her words out, she looked at each slayer individually before laying her eyes on Ansley. Hyacinth immediately pointed at her, her red lips maintaining a frown. “You, Ansley, will be in charge of this unit and will cooperate with the other guild units’ leaders on my behalf. I expect a detailed report of everything that’s going on once the mission is over, got it? Do not disappoint me.”

Her attention went back to the rest of the men, leaning back against the desk before she waved all of them away. “That last bit stands for the rest of you. Disappoint means failure, and I expect nothing but success from members of my guild. Now get out! I have told you everything that you needed to know. Scram!”

Last edited:
1650749654950.png
Dawnbreaker"Yes, commander." Dawnbreaker made a quick bow before leaving Hunters' office quite quickly as ordered(well, as quickly and as quietly as a paladin holding a plate of cookies could be anyways), but not before offering a few cookies to Atrox and Ansley. Well...at least he got to interact with a few friends of his outside of missions, right? Well, this was technically still part of a mission but still. Who cares. It's free baking advice!
"So...that was eventful to say the least. Nice to meet you guys! I'm Luminax Dawnbreaker, I've met you guys before sometime! Glad to hear we'll be teaming up against werewolves."

03f0a1f20a74e2f3cf50d380a690a70cd8e44509.pnj
Location: Rozemer City -> Forest just outside of Krystadya || Interactions: Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Circe Circe Juju Juju SilverFeathers SilverFeathers || Mentions: N/A

________________________________________________________________________________

A gentle wind rustled through the tall grass and the leaves in the tree Luella was resting against, her short legs stretched out as she leaned back against the rough bark of the tree. The breeze stirred her crimson strands and she brushed some away from her eyes as she gazed out at the plains sprawled out in front of her. Boreas was curled up next to her with his head resting on his clawed feet and looking for all appearances like he was napping in the dappled sunlight, though the second Luella started rummaging through her pack he lifted his head with a soft rumble. "Hungry?" She asked with a small laugh as she pulled out some dried jerky and small, round berries wrapped in a cloth.

Tossing some jerky into Boreas's direction, she giggled as he shot his head forward, snapping the jerky up in his sharp beak. With a jerk, he tossed the food into his mouth, looking at Luella with a cocked head and a chitter. With a smile she tossed him another piece just as Silmea floated down from the tree where she had been lounging. Tiny hands extended to accept the berry Luella offered and she settled delicately on Luella's knee with a soft chime to enjoy her snack.

Popping some berries into her mouth, she considered their options. They had just left Rozemer City where they stocked up on supplies but where would they wander to next? It had been a while since she had been to the Hawthorne Sea, so perhaps she could make her way North and pick up any missions that were on the way.

She was broken from her musings by a gentle coo from above. Tilting her upwards, she quickly spotted the pigeon circling through the air above her, which meant only one thing. "Guess our break has to be cut short." She mused as Silmea took to the air, allowing Luella to scramble to her feet and stuff her rations back into her pack. Swinging the bag up onto her back and then securing her cloak over it, she padded over to where Boreas was climbing to his feet and waiting for his gear.

At first Luella was resistant towards the idea of saddling her companion like some kind of pack mule, but after Luella nearly took a nose-dive off his back during a flight one day, he had been insistent on a saddle for her safety. Hefting the saddle onto him and securing it, she swung herself up into the seat and reached for the buckles. It was a creation of leather and metal buckles that secured her legs and waist to keep her seated why still allowing free range of motion to her upper body; this allows her to shoot from the saddle without worrying about falling off while Boreas is moving quickly.

Secured into the saddle, Silmea tucked herself into Luella's hood as Boreas tensed underneath her, running forward before launching himself into the sky. He wheeled around just as the pigeon took off towards the kingdom of Krystadya, the Griffin following close behind.

________________________________________________________________________________

Despite being relatively close to her destination, it seemed Luella had been the last of the group to arrive. With a few beats of his wings and a small tornado of leaves, Boreas landed into the clearing. Her small fingers deftly unbuckled herself from the saddle, familiar with the motions well enough that it only took her a few moments before the small woman was sliding to the ground and turning to face those gathered.

Violet eyes wandered around the clearing, taking in faces that she recognized and faces that she did not. "Clan Leader Hana." Luella greeted with a respectful nod, giving the same polite nod to the other two Clan Leaders. She gave a wave of greeting to Veronica, who seemed to have acquired a new companion since Luella last saw her and gave a nod to the other Whisperer that she had not seen before.

As her attention turned the last member of their party, a large grin broke out over her face at the sight of a particularly aquatic creature. "Skafral!" She called in greeting as she sped across the clearing with her arms wide open, throwing them around the Leviathans snout as she cooed at him.

After a few moments of hugging him, she drew away, throwing a friendly smile up at Nimiel as Boreas padded to her side, chirping a friendly greeting to the pair. "It's good to see you two again!"

Ramon's Magicastle was too grand of a name to be slapped into what's practically a small shack filled with magical junks. Hands-off that barely functional, someone's failed attempt at enchanting items and many more. Only kids and someone with very little money actually bother to enter the place, those people and Ignette. Even among all the trash if one was patient enough there's a slight chance to strike real valuable item, because this place was where she found her little unicorn horn. Ever since that day she would visit the place at least once per month, right after the old man restock his wares so she could buy all the valuable items before anyone else.

"So what is this item, pops?" Ignette waved a slab of obsidian that had one of its side carved into smooth flat surface. The old man's eyes glimmered before he answered from his seat behind the counter.

"That, my dear. Is the legendary mythical rock of swalihat. Try touching the copper plate on its back for a few second and it would shows you a self-reflection of yourself."

Ignette did as the seller said and didn't look impressed when a holographic image of herself appear on the flat surface of the rock.

"Its just a mirror with extra steps then." Ignette threw the slab back to the pile before pulling out another items that draw her attention. This time its an expandable cylinder with lens on it. She thought it was a telescope but when she tried to look through it she saw nothing but colors. Also, it made funny sounds when shaked, there's probably rocks inside it.

"How about this one? What is this?"

"That is the rare legendary mythical glass of color-seeing. Looking into it would grant the sight of beautiful colors of the cosmic, spin the cylinder's handle and it would show you even more."

"Ahh... I see. Ohhhh. It's kinda making me dizzy but I'm taking this one." She seemed to enjoy looking through the cylinder and might spent more time with it if not for the unnatural breeze that entered the place and made her shiver.

"As expected, you have good eyes for real legendary magical items, miss ignette." The old man joyfully took the money and put it inside a box.

"Yeah. Take care, pops. I'm going home." Exiting the place, Ignette made haste towards the guild's building. She cut the distance by going through several shady back alleys. Surprise, surprise three shabby man blocked her way, each of them had a jagged knife on their hands.

"Hehehe. Give us all of your mone-" the robber hadn't even finished their sentence before Ignette flung a ceramic flask at them. The flask exploded on one of their face and spread red powder. All the robbers yelled in pain as they tried to scratched off the powder from their face, they couldn't open their eyes and tears wouldn't stop flowing down.

"Sorry boys, no time to play with you all. Oh, and dont worry, its just pepper. Probably. Go wash it off somewhere, bye~" Sidestepping the squirming robbers, Ignette continued her way. Taking a bit roundabout way until she entered the guild building and headed straight into the study.

"Hello everyone, Ignette here." The girl let out a cheerful greeting as she entered the room and closed the door behind her. Though her tone became more serious as she looked curiously at the other members gathered and the leader of the guild himself.

"At your service, sir."

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance AI10100 AI10100 animegirl20 animegirl20

Veronica Malleys

9db5c1ead3a5dc29633c414f9c3ebbf7.jpg

Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
Time
March 3, Late Evening
Mentions
Juju Juju Circe Circe SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance
"Ah, Nimi! I didn't think I'd be seeing you for another few weeks at the earliest!" Veronica beamed broadly, widening her arms and wrapping them around her dark-haired friend in kind. "It truly is, how long has it been since we last worked together?" She pondered with a warm, welcoming smile, though a small part of her was slightly concerned. For all three clan leaders to have gathered, in the middle of the evening like this no less, likely meant that this was an urgent mission of some sort. They wouldn't dare drag her dear friend, someone so kind she couldn't harm a fly, into a dangerous situation, would they?

"Oh, this is Batha. Her case... is a bit of a special one." She hesitated slightly, watching the giant beast doze off against the tree shadows. "She deeply seeks to make a family, but I haven't had any luck finding her a date yet, even amongst the most open-minded cyclopes I've encountered." A sigh couldn't help but escape her, recalling each and every past failure with wrinkled brows.

It was rare for Veronica to venture so far from Xyberion. After all, most of those she vowed to protect resided there, and it would take her weeks to get back if something happened. However, she couldn't help but jump on a ship all the way to Krystadya, once she heard of a mythical claymore being auctioned off, enhanced with both light and dark magic. Tch, it ended up just being an overexaggerated marketing scam as always. They really should take better note of her mother's business strategies than wasting a potential customer's time like this. Still, what turned into a short trip for shopping, spanned into something more than a week-long... once she encountered Batha.

Sighing at the memories, she watched as Nimiel aided her leviathan companion with familiarity and ease before patting Skafral's cheek. "Protect her well, as you have been." She whispered in a tone only audible to the mythical beast, before she was nudged away by the creature playfully. "Haha, Skafral's the same as ever I see." She smiled and spoke up more casually, audible this time, before more figures started appearing in the clearing. One approaching from the shadows, the other descending from the skies atop a golden griffin.

Backing away with a polite wave as her junior clansman embraced the large sea creature, she observed the stranger whilst idly thinking about the extent of Nimiel's popularity. Garbed in dark lightweight armour akin to an assassin's, as well as accompanied by a tentacled mermaid, she pondered her identity. Likely a Sonoros member by the looks of things. "Greetings, you two. I hope the kingdom of magic has been kind to you both."

scar 5.pngNimiel Albrecht"It has been much too long since we worked together!" Nimi said to Veronica as she threw down a branch from behind Skafral's shoulder. She stopped what she was doing to give the cyclops a look of sympathy and put a hand on her hip, "Batha, is it? Now do not let those other cyclops fool you. You are a perfectly wonderful cyclops, and I just know you will find the one. My mentor told me that the tides will always flow to where they are meant to be, no matter how they may twist and turn through storm and shore!"

Nimiel smiled, content with her words of wisdom, before realizing the cyclops was sleeping. She blinked in surprise and gave a small nervous laugh at her mistake, "Oh... well, my words are still true! Better to sleep on them anyway."

Skafral blinked in response to Veronica's words, his eyes holding a deep glimmer of understanding. Of course, his expression changed to joy at the pat, his cheek being one of his favourite spots to pet. His happiness only grew whenever he was hugged by another familiar face, Luella. He let out his strange rumbling-hiss from deep in his chest, a sure sign that the affection was a mutual feeling.

Nimiel peered her head over the side of Skafral's neck and gave an enthusiastic wave towards Luella. "Luella! You are here too? What good fortune! You know, after we parted ways I believe Skafral dearly missed you and Boreas. Ah, speaking of him, hello my feathered friend! My, look at your wings, just as strong as ever and the gloss is something I think even the fish of the sea would be jealous of!"

She dislodged the last of the leafy branches from between Skafral's spikes and jumped down from his back, landing a little bit away from Boreas. Nimi gave Luella a hug of greeting, then made sure to give Boreas just as much attention. She stroked his feathery mane while Skafral lowered his head and nudged the griffin like he had done to Veronica.

It was at this time that Nimiel heard Jin's greeting. Nimi beamed at the words, overjoyed to find so many familiar faces. Many would be put off by Jin's dry, cutting manner, but Nimiel only laughed merrily. Then again, it perhaps was not so surprising, being such good friends with infamous One-Eyed Queen. "Ah Jin, I consider that to be a great complement indeed! My fellow child of the sea, it is very good to find you well!"

She spared a glance at the clearly unhappy siren and gave her a friendly wave, "Nereus, hello! Oh, this reminds me! I have something for you! I promise it will make this trip to land worth it!"

Nimiel rummaged through her overflowing bag, reaching deep into one of the many pockets within until her hand returned with a small black orb. An unusual pearl. it would easily fetch a handsome price in one of the city's markets, but anyone here familiar with Nimiel would know this was out of the question for her. Money was not something she craved or needed. She held her open hand out towards the siren, the black pearl resting in her palm.

"I found it in a clam one day, and have been meaning to gift it to a siren, though lately I have not seen so many on my routes as I used to. It is a growing concern of mine, but one that should be spoken of another day, perhaps once this blood moon has passed..." A troubled look passed over her face, like a cloud blowing over the sun on a bright day, and returned just as quickly to her look of happiness. "Come, come, take it! It will be perfect for your collection!"

SONOROUS, USYNTHOS, AERIS
SONOROS USYNTHOSAERIS
NPC: Lillian Hunters, Nevaeh Okoyeh, Hana Jeongyu
Location: Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
Time: March 3, 7:45 PM
Mentions: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Juju Juju Circe Circe

At the sounds of the girls' entering footsteps, the three leaders were greeted by their four subordinates, along with an abundant amount of creatures whom they have bonded with.

"Oh, how lovely! You've each made a new friend," Lillian gushed among the whisperers' cheerful chatter, immediately walking over and looking at each one up close. "How on earth were you able to manage a Leviathan? Oh! and a cyclops...My, I haven't been able to properly see a mermaid in years! And a Sylph! Oh my, how wonderful!"

The Usynthos leader gave a small sigh of annoyance, quickly pulling back the other silver-haired leader who was basically drooling with affection towards the creatures. "Lillian, please. Behave yourself. As much as I share your sentiments, now is not the time to be playing Xyberion tourist. We need to tell them what's going on."

Lillian shook her head as she snapped out of her excitable gaze, before giving a small pout and freeing herself from Nevaeh's grip. Hana simply rolled her eyes at the ordeal before moving to stand in front of the four whisperers, looking at each one up and down before giving a nod of approval.

"It seems that the last pigeon I sent out is still looking for someone. Well, I suppose I can give them the rundown later. I'm glad that some of you seem to at least be acquainted with each other, that's good. Saves us from wasting more time." The Aeris whisperer pulled out the letter addressed to Luminesque, and held it up for all to see. "Unfortunately Veronica, you are correct. As much as I wished that we could've congregated under happier times, I'm afraid that there is a serious matter at hand."

Nevaeh stepped forward while putting her arrows away back in her carrier, the freshly shined metal tips glimmering underneath the moonlight casting over them from above. "As you can see, Hana managed to intercept a letter while on a mission in Krystadya. The letter was addressed to the Luminesque guild from Naveen DeLorenzo, Narcos' guild leader. I will assume that you are aware of both. In his letter, Naveen has written that in two days there will be the blood moon night. As whisperers, I'm sure you're aware that the blood moon night is a crucial night for dark creatures, specifically werewolves. Werewolves use the blood moon night as a means to freely release their trapped animosity after years of being pursued by slayers. Without the blood moon, those wolves will repeat the cycle of animosity every month on a full moon which will not only bring danger to us, but also to themselves."

Lillian frowned, resting her hand on the handle of her rapier sword that laid on her side before giving it a tight grip as she began to speak about the slayers. "The slayers, who don't understand the concept of this at all, plan to raid the werewolves' hideout to kill them before they go through their change. Naveen reported that the three guilds are supposed to meet together where the werewolves convene, which is the forest that sits in the middle between the kingdoms of Drakengardh and Krystadya. I'm certain that Ethrel Soul will be there in time, but it's still difficult to see how Narcos plans to arrive here in two days since they're so far away in Viridium...but Naveen is nothing if not determinant."

Hana looked at Lillian in empathy. Even touching on the subject of Ethrel Soul was a sore topic for her, as it only brought up nothing but bad memories between the whisperer and her long-departed sister, Hyacinth. Giving the Sonoros leader a gentle squeeze on her shoulder, Hana once again addressed the four whisperers and looked at each one sternly. "Our job will be to defend the werewolves and make sure that the slayers don't get near them. The change lasts until the sun rises, so we will have to be prepared to stay up all night. Please be sure to keep that in mind during your preparations. Luella, you will join Nevaeh in the trees and attack any oncoming threats from above as archers while also keeping watch of the battleground from there. Veronica and Jin will be on the front lines with support from Lillian. Jin, I was informed that you had an interesting magical ability pertaining to smoke? Perhaps you could use it for diversions to slow down the guilds. Lastly, Nimiel and I will be the last line of defense. It is important that we keep another healer safe in case Lillian is unable to."

The Aeris leader's eyes glanced over the various creatures that they had. "Hm...I suppose you can assign your bonded creatures to wherever you see fit since you probably have a better idea of their abilities than I do." She crossed her arms and leaned back against the tree, sighing after finally finishing her speech. "Remember, it is important that we get there before the slayers do. According to the letter, they plan to meet there before dusk so we must gather at the werewolves' hideout in the morning on March 5th which is the day of the blood moon."

Lillian nodded in agreement. "Yes, we must meet in the morning. You are the only whisperers who were able to answer our call on such short notice. Unfortunately, due to the important timing and urgency of this mission, we can not allow you to refuse. As a clan member, this is one of your duties and you were already made aware of this during your acceptance. We cannot spare to lose any more team members."

Nevaeh adjusted her headdress before tightening the straps of her arrow carrier. "That pretty much sums it up. We leaders will be camping out here in the forest clearing until the day arrives. You are free to stay here along with us or make your way somewhere else if you prefer. The closest kingdom is Krystadya, so be sure to head there to stock up on any necessities or preparations. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned. Questions can be answered later, it is important to prioritize your well-being. It must've been a long journey to get here on such short notice. Please go find a place to rest or something to eat. As I said, the inquiries can wait."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back