• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [Roleplay]

After explanations of the mission, what scene would you like to occur?

• Time skip straight to the day of the Blood Moon for plot progression

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A day during preparations where characters can have some time to interact with each other

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
ETHREL SOUL
  • ETHREL SOUL

NPC: Hyacinth Hunters
    Time: March 3, 7:00 PM

Mentions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

"Awoooooo~"

There it was, another lone howl that echoed in the night. It was quite faint among the loud bustling chatter of the guild's dining hall, but the sound of a creature was something that Hyacinth could never miss.

It was a typical busy night in the walls of Ethrel Soul. By this time, most members were usually lounging around in the guild's dining hall. Smells of various tavern foods permeated through the air along with the sharp clinks of drunken members cheering their mugs of ale together after a long day. Hyacinth herself was enjoying a glass of bourbon at the bar, occasionally taking swigs as she watched the liveliness of her guild with pride.

"Oi boss."

The silver-haired woman sharply turned her head to look at who addressed her, a pale muscular man named Bill who happened to be her assistant. "What is it? Can't you see that I'm trying to enjoy myself here?" the guild leader snapped as she spun around on the barstool and harshly set her glass down. Bill flinched at her response, but it was nothing he wasn't used to after working under her wing for many years. She was a quick-tempered woman who hated being interrupted, but anyone who tried to be part of the guild would know this. The man cleared his throat before pulling out a letter from his pocket. "I found this while checking the letters today, it seems to be from the Narcos guild leader."

Hyacinth raised an eyebrow at his statement, quickly snatching the letter from him and ripping the envelope open in haste. "Naveen? That man doesn't do anything but smoke his lungs away all day. What could he possibly want?"

Pulling the cream-colored paper out of the envelope and unfolding it, the guild leader held it up and glazed her eyes over as she read the blue ink.

Kingdom of Viridium
    Narcos
    March 1

Dear Hyacinth,

How are you, my friend? Though I'm not sure if you consider me your friend at all. Anyway, I was just asking that out of formalities. I really couldn't care less.

I am addressing you to ask for your guild's assistance in a collaboration effort to extinguish a pack of werewolves. In four days' time, there will be a blood moon, and as you know, blood moons are quite affluent for creatures of the dark. Especially werewolves. I'm sure you are aware that werewolves go through a dramatic change specifically on the blood moon night which poses a huge threat. I've been hearing word that the werewolves have been gathering near the trade routes in the middle of the mainland, which are the forests that sit between Drakongardh and Krystadya. That forest is an essential trade route for our Viridium merchants since it's the quickest way to reach the main kingdoms in efficient timing.

It is in your best interest that you accept my gracious request because the werewolves' ferocity during the blood moon will not only be a detriment to our merchants, but also to your guild's weaponry since those trades include our magical weapons that my guild is in charge of distributing. Without the trade routes, distribution will take longer and you'll have to figure out how to upgrade your own. Wouldn't that be fun?

Before the werewolves go through their change, there is a window where they are extremely vulnerable due to the dark energy in them being redistributed in their bodies by the moon's light. If we attack and kill them during this window, then the mission will have a much higher rate of success than if we have to fight them after their change.

I ask that you pick your most suitable members for this job, though that shouldn't be too difficult for you. You always make sure that all of your members are suitable, so I have no worries that you'll choose the best cream of the crop.

If you accept my request, please meet me and my chosen members on the day of the blood moon at the edge of the forest I have mentioned previously. It is imperative that we meet before dusk to avoid any other complications.

With love,

Naveen DeLorenzo

"Ugh. How insufferable."

Hyacinth rolled her eyes at her fellow guild leader's letter. He was just as annoying through his words as is he when he's present. "Blood moon huh..." the woman muttered under her breath, pausing for a moment before quickly snatching her bourbon and chugging the rest in one gulp, her signature red lipstick staining the rim of the glass. "Ahh...Bill! I'll be in my study. Do not allow anyone to disrupt me until I say so, clear?"

"Yes ma'am," Bill replied swiftly before quickly realizing his mistake when he was met with a harrowing glare from her. "I-I mean yes boss!"

The Ethrel Soul leader gave a smirk of satisfaction before setting the empty glass on the bar and marched her way upstairs to go to her office. The silent ambiance of the office was a large contrast to the previous rowdy atmosphere of the dining hall, but she welcomed the silence as she sat down and set the letter on her desk. She could hear another howl in the distance as she turned her head to look at the night sky through her window. No doubt that there were more wolves gathering as time drew near.

"He really gave me no choice did he?" Hyacinth muttered to herself as she pulled out a drawer and began skimming through files of member applications. "Hmm...no, no...ugh, sadly he's away...no...oh!"

The voluptuous woman rolled out a pile of papers and began going through them one by one. Atrox was definitely a no-brainer. His brute strength was nearly immeasurable, and he probably had his run-ins with werewolves before during his old days in the gladiator rings. His strength could prove useful if they ran into the possibility of the werewolves already going through their change. Hyacinth continued to go through the next few applicants, putting the members that she chose on side of the desk. Leo Loxmont, oh that poor boy. He was certainly strong, but it was just his confidence that was the issue. Perhaps it's best that she takes him along in an effort to rebuild it. A strong man with a wavering will is no better than a weak one after all. She continued to flip through the papers, the list of chosen members slowly increasing. Luminax Dawnbreaker for his battle will along with his ability to take commands well (a trait that she personally favors) and Ansley Drewitt for her versatility between magical and physical combat. Hyacinth looked over at all four of the members' applications, shoving the rest off her desk to be swept up by Bill later.

Overall the team was quite balanced, and she was satisfied with her choice. After finalizing the list of members she walked out of her office and stood on the balcony of the second floor that overlooked the dining hall below. With her powerful voice, she quickly caught the attention of all the guild members who were downstairs. "Attention you buffoons! I demand the presence of Ansley Drewitt, Atrox Ignis, Luminax Dawnbreaker, and Leo Loxmont in my study, with haste. If you make me wait I'll make sure you're dead."

Her red lips crept into a smirk, before turning back into a scowl at the sudden silence. "What are the rest of you monkeys gawking at? Continue on!" She turned around and made her way back to her study, hearing echoes of the liveliness rising up again.

Last edited:
    NARCOS
  • NARCOS
    NPC: Naveen DeLorenzo

Mentions: Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100 seasonedcat seasonedcat Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread animegirl20 animegirl20

A soft glow emitted in the darkness of Naveen's office as he was lighting a cigar with a match before flicking the flame away and bringing the cigar to his lips. The towering dark-skinned man gave a small inhale before emitting another exhale of bliss, the taste of tobacco leaving a bitter taste on his tongue that he enjoyed so much.

It had been two days since he sent out the letters to the neighboring guilds, Ethrel Soul and Luminesque. Though he didn't exactly impose for them to respond back, Naveen couldn't help but feel concerned at the lack of reply. Surely they must have received the letters by now. If so, what was taking the hold up?

In retrospect, Naveen wasn't surprised that Ethrel Soul's leader, Hyacinth, didn't respond. They were acquaintances, but she was difficult to get along with especially with her headstrong personality. It was Shinso that he was mainly questioning about, normally a response from him would take at most a day since he was always so punctual with these kinds of matters. Perhaps he was just busy being ordered around by Queen Krystalise for some kind of research, he was always a sucker for those kinds of things anyway.

Taking another puff of smoke, the guild leader turned around with a raised eyebrow as he heard a soft knock at the door. "Come in," Naveen said with a cough, quickly putting his cigar out and trying to wave the smoke away.

The door swung open and in came a meek woman with a short blunt haircut, holding a few files containing thick wads of paper. Her nose scrunched at the stench of smoke in the air before setting the files on his desk. "Were you smoking again?"

Naveen gave a dry chuckle. "Well hello to you too Irina. I assume those are the guild members' documents?"

The woman, now named Irina, pushed her glasses up with a confirming nod as she laid out the papers on the desk. "Yep. Just as you asked. In regards to the mission, I do have some suggestions on who I think would be the most suitable." Naveen looked at her with an inquisitive expression, crossing his toned arms as he did so, and tilted his head. "Oh? Do tell."

Irina cleared her throat, rustling through multiple sheets of applications before pulling out a few. As the secretary of the guild, she was the only one besides Naveen who was privy to the guild members' alternate identities. "Let's see here...first up is Arques Volidvus--"

"Oh! Quintus, my good man. An upstanding one indeed."

The short-haired woman rolled her eyes at his interruption, before continuing on. "Yes, him. He is well versed in light magic, and his special ability could be proven quite useful. He has a good track record when it comes to fulfilling requests, in fact, I don't think I've seen any unfulfilled requests in his history. Moving on." She shuffled the papers around for a moment. "Another contender I have is Pascal Albrecht, otherwise known as Angler Fish. Despite his young age, he is very advanced at what he does. His shadow ability should blossom since the mission will take place during the night."

"Hmm...A bit young, but he's never disappointed me so I suppose it's fine," Naveen hummed while approaching the desk and began flipping through. "Oooo if shadow users are what we're looking for, perhaps Diana Morgan would be another valuable addition." His assistant blinked for a moment before looking at him in distraught. "Her? Her request track record is all over the place! There are multiple times where she hasn't followed through with her missions, do you really think that's okay? Especially on a mission that involves killing?"

The guild leader simply laughed. "The point is she can fight and that her skill is useful. If she can't kill, then we have others who will including myself. I'm a proper man after all." As he flipped through the applications, two of them suddenly fell off the desk and lightly fluttered to the ground. "Oopsie daisy...oh, hmm. The Doctor would also be good for our slayers. I always enjoy seeing him in combat as well, something about it is so riveting don't you agree? Let's see what's this other one...oh? Ignette." Naveen picked up the fallen papers off the ground and looked over her information. "Let's see...slays vampires, oh combustion fire. Good enough for me. You know what, bring her along too."

"Huh? But you only just glanced at it--"

"Add her name to the list, I said so."

"But-"

"Irina."

Irina slightly froze at the sudden change in tone, pausing for a moment before shaking her head in dismay. She wasn't sure why she expected anything more or less, he was always making abrupt decisions, and trying to figure out his logic was just a waste of time. "Fine, whatever. So to conclude, the five chosen members will be Quintus, Angler, Diana, the Doctor, and Ignette correct? Would you like me to send for them now?"

Naveen smiled and nodded as he shuffled the papers back into one stack. "Yep, you know what to do."

She nodded before she gathered the papers and left the room. Taking a deep breath, Irina activated her air magic and began to speak, five gusts of wind emitting from her lips after each breath. "This is Naveen's assistant, Irina Mandrake. On behalf of Guild Leader Naveen, your presence is required in his study. Please meet him there at once." The five gusts of wind circled around her for a brief moment, before minimizing to a breeze and then dispersed away. The five breezes would be sent to each of the five members to who she had addressed them too, and once the breezes flow past them the five members will receive the message of her voice that's carried by the wind.

Watching the breezes fly by, Irina clutched the papers onto her chest tightly before turning around and returning to the guild library. "Hopefully they receive word. It would be such an inconvenience if I had to pursue them myself," she muttered before disappearing into the darkness of the hallways.

Last edited:
    SONOROS, USYNTHOS, AERIS
  • SONOROS USYNTHOSAERIS
    NPC: Lillian Hunters, Nevaeh Okoyeh, Hana Jeongyu
    Location: Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
    Mentions: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Juju Juju Circe Circe

It was a breezy night within the dark shadows of the forests that surrounded the Kingdom of Krystadya. Hana waited patiently in a small clearing within the forest, sitting on a tree's large protruding roots next to a small creek while ignoring the pesky pixies that kept trying to sprinkle their glittery pixie dust into her hair. The slender woman frowned as she was reading over the letter that she held in front of her, a letter addressed to Shinso Ryuugen of the Luminesque guild that she managed to intercept during her mission two days ago.

"Ow, stop it!" the Aeris leader snapped when the pixies pulled her hair a little too rough, immediately waving them away. "Annoying little things. Ugh, where are they? The birds should've led them here by now."

As if on cue, the soft cooings of pigeons could be heard nearby which caused Hana to look up. Two women were approaching the entrance of the clearing; one tan-skinned woman sporting an elaborate headdress with eyes that seemed as empty as the deep depths of the ocean and one taller pale woman with silver hair who the pixies were immediately drawn to. The latter woman chuckled as the pixies playfully circled around her, allowing one of them to sit on her head. "Hello little one...and hello to you too, Hana."

Hana stood up and crossed her arms, giving her guests a welcoming smile while the two pigeons gently perched on her shoulders. "Nevaeh, Lillian. It's very good to see you again."

Nevaeh nodded in response, before turning her head toward the direction of Hana's voice, her expression blank. "Your tone sounds pleasant, however, the vibrations emitting from you through the earth are telling me a different story. I assume you didn't gather us for a happy reunion, did you?"

The Aeris clan leader's smile dropped at her comrade's suspicion, giving a confirming exhale. "Unfortunately you are correct. I'm afraid that I must ask you two to help me with something dire. I manage to steal this letter from Luminesque while on an undercover mission in Krystadya, and it does not bear any good news. Let me read it to you."

Unraveling the letter, Hana held it up and began to recite the words written in blue ink.

Kingdom of Viridium
    Narcos
    March 1

To my honorary companion Shinso Ryuugen of the established Luminesque,

Are you doing well? Still nose deep into those damned scrolls of yours that you refuse to let go of? Don't answer that, I know it's a yes.

Unfortunately, I'm not writing this letter to you for idle chatter, as much as I wish I could. I am writing to you to ask for your hand in a collaborative effort among the three guilds. If you remember correctly, in four days' time on the 5th of March, a blood moon will appear that night. As I'm sure that you're aware, blood moons are quite affluent for creatures of the dark. Especially werewolves as they go through a dramatic change specifically on this night which poses a huge threat. I've been hearing word that they've been gathering near the trade routes in the middle of the mainland, which are the forests that sit between Drakongardh and Krystadya. That forest is an essential trade route for our Viridium merchants since it's the quickest way to reach the main kingdoms in efficient timing.

I'm sure you can understand why I'm imposing such a request on you. With the magical knowledge of your guild, I'm certain that we could come up with something great. Not only would their presence be a detriment to my guild, but also to yours. If our merchants are no longer able to traverse through the main roads then unfortunately our kingdom won't be able to send you our valuable resources that you scholars love so much.

Before the werewolves go through their change, there is a window where they will be extremely vulnerable due to the dark energy in them being redistributed in their bodies by the moon's light. If we attack and kill them during this window, then the mission will have a much higher rate of success than if we have to fight them after their change.

I ask that you pick your most suitable members for this job, it is imperative that this mission is successful.

If you accept my request, please meet me and my chosen members on the day of the blood moon at the edge of the forest I have mentioned previously. It is imperative that we meet before dusk to avoid any other complications.

Thank you in advance,

Naveen DeLorenzo

"The three guilds? Ugh, that must mean that he has also involved my sister," Lillian said in response to the letter. "We must do something. Don't they know that the blood moon night is essential for the werewolves? If they don't allow their bloodlust freely on that night alone, then they will turn even more ferocious every full moon. That's nearly once a month!"

"Tch, what would you expect from slayers who simply only know how to take blood?" Nevaeh frowned as she was sorting through her arrows. The archeress pulled out a small handkerchief and began polishing the blades. "As representative leaders of the three clans, it is natural that the responsibility to guard those creatures falls on us. However, if all three guilds are involved then I'm afraid that the three of us alone may not be enough."

Hana bit the inside of her cheek. "I understand your point. As powerful as we may be, with the werewolves going through their transformation there's no telling what may happen to us too. We don't need to communicate with them directly, all we have to do is just make sure that the slayers don't interrupt the process. The only thing is that the transformation lasts as long as the blood moon is out, so we'll need to be up all night defending them."

The Sonoros clan leader hummed in thought while the pixies began adorning her hair with pixie dust and random flower petals that they could find on the forest floor. "Let's send the birds out in search of our closest members. Though they may be scattered all around the continent right now, I'm sure that any whisperers who are able to aid us will be dependable. As a clan member it is simply a duty to serve the clan in its time of need. It's what they agreed upon when they decided to join. The first person I can think of is Jin Hitoshi. She's a nice girl, and her combat abilities are quite advanced."

Nevaeh nodded in agreement. "Good idea. We'll gather all the help we can get. In my case, Nimiel would be my best choice. She's the only one I know of who is close around our proximity, I'm sure the crows will have no problem reaching her in time."

"Great, then it's settled. I'll reach out to my members, Veronica and Luella. Luella is a talented archer as well, she can help Nevaeh out in terms of ranged attacks from above. Veronica would be a great asset to the front lines...perhaps I should send out an extra bird for good measure, in case they come upon someone else that may be available."

With their plans confirmed, each clan leader performed their own respective whistles to summon their birds: one dove, one crow, and an additional pigeon totaling up to three. When they all flew in, the women gave each of them a specific command before flying them off. Lillian watched in concern as they soared up into the night sky, her gentle hold on one of the pixies slightly tightening.

"I hope they can make it here in time..."

Last edited:
    ETHREL SOUL
  • ETHREL SOUL

NPC: Hyacinth Hunters
    Time: March 3, 7:10 PM

Mentions: Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Sunsmiter Sunsmiter turtwigwins turtwigwins VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator

As the four recruited members entered the room, Hyacinth's silhouette against the moonlight could be seen as she was staring out her window towards the distant forests, her back facing her fellow warriors while she waited patiently for all to be there. Each introduction could be heard, although she did not move until the last member, Atrox, had made his arrival abundantly clear through his disgusting entrance.

"Hm. A bit later than I would like. What good is using the terms 'make haste' if no one seems to know the meaning?"

The Hellfire user turned around and looked at the four, eyeing each one up and down as she slowly paced around them. In truth they all arrived pretty swiftly, nothing was just ever good enough for the leader who demanded nothing but perfection. Unfortunately, it seemed that asking for perfection was too much of a task around here.

"Atrox, have some manners! You are dirtying my pristine office that I spend so much time and money to keep polished. If I see even an imprint of grease from your fingers that have rubbed off of that boar leg, I will personally make sure that you are responsible for cleaning not only my office but also reshelving all the books in the guild's library, from top to bottom, do I make myself clear? And Dawnbreaker, have some dignity for yourself! Put the cookies away this instant, this is not the time for dessert or for you to showcase your hobbies."

Hyacinth stopped pacing and sat back down at her desk, leaning forward to pinch her nose bridge in frustration. It seemed like no one here had a sense of urgency, but such was the price to pay when you're in charge of a guild based on strength. Sometimes it was like running a daycare full of meaty children. At least it seemed that Leo and Ansley understood the meaning of how important it was to meet with her, it was the only consolation that could get her through this exact moment.

Changing her position so that she was sitting straight up, Hyacinth grabbed the four members' profile papers as well as Naveen's letter and laid them out for the unit to see.

"I have called upon you to carry out a mission. As of right now, you four are currently the most adept out of everyone else at the guild and it's imperative that this mission is a success. Look here."

The silver-haired leader pulled out a map from one of the drawers out of her desk and grabbed a pen, dipping it in red ink. She abruptly circled a forest that was in the midway point between the kingdoms of Krystadya and Drakongardh, then looked up at the four with a serious expression.

“In two days on March 5, Naveen from Narcos has informed me that there will be the night of the blood moon. In case you’re not aware, the blood moon night is a significant night for dark-based creatures, specifically werewolves. On that special night, the werewolves will undergo a change that will turn them into more ferocious and psychotic creatures than they already are. Not only will they lose their minds to their inner carnivorous desires, but they will also have an extreme increase in strength, much stronger than how they were before. These are not like the werewolves that you’ve all encountered, assuming you have prior to this of course.

She moved on to hold up the letter to them while also simultaneously pointing at the area that she had circled on the map.

“The Narcos guild of Viridium has asked me to cooperate in a collaborative effort between the three guilds to kill these creatures. According to him, they have been gathering to this forest right here, that’s in the middle of the two kingdoms on the mainland. This forest is connected to the main trade routes that connect us to Viridium, so if we don’t take care of the beasts then they will make those routes unusable. It is vital that we protect the trade routes so that we may still receive Narcos’ magical weaponry as well as their kingdom’s resources that help us in strengthening our weapons and armory.”

Hyacinth looked up and pointed to all four with a stern gaze, her sapphire eyes burning through them like the blue flames she emitted with her ability.

“You four are ordered to meet Luminesque and Narcos on our guild’s behalf. You will arrive on the day of the blood moon in two days at the edge of that forest and meet them there. It is important that you arrive before dusk falls, so make sure you arrange your preparations with that in mind.”

With that said, Hyacinth immediately stood up and jumped over the desk so that she was standing in front of all four once again. The hot-headed woman grabbed the letter from Naveen and crumpled it up, holding it in her palm for all to see before generating an intense flame in her hand and burning the letter to a crisp.

“I will ignore any refutes or questions as this is not a request, but an order on behalf of me and the guild. When you were accepted you had already agreed to the guild’s terms and conditions, and being able to perform any task that I throw upon you is one of them. If you refuse, then pack your bags and be ousted. Any member who is afraid of a mission such as this is a weakling that I don’t need. I will burn you to a crisp such as that letter.”

With a sigh after getting all of her words out, she looked at each slayer individually before laying her eyes on Ansley. Hyacinth immediately pointed at her, her red lips maintaining a frown. “You, Ansley, will be in charge of this unit and will cooperate with the other guild units’ leaders on my behalf. I expect a detailed report of everything that’s going on once the mission is over, got it? Do not disappoint me.”

Her attention went back to the rest of the men, leaning back against the desk before she waved all of them away. “That last bit stands for the rest of you. Disappoint means failure, and I expect nothing but success from members of my guild. Now get out! I have told you everything that you needed to know. Scram!”

Last edited:
    SONOROUS, USYNTHOS, AERIS
  • SONOROS USYNTHOSAERIS
    NPC: Lillian Hunters, Nevaeh Okoyeh, Hana Jeongyu
    Location: Forest clearing near the outskirts of the Kingdom of Krystadya
    Time: March 3, 7:45 PM
    Mentions: SilverFeathers SilverFeathers SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Juju Juju Circe Circe

At the sounds of the girls' entering footsteps, the three leaders were greeted by their four subordinates, along with an abundant amount of creatures whom they have bonded with.

"Oh, how lovely! You've each made a new friend," Lillian gushed among the whisperers' cheerful chatter, immediately walking over and looking at each one up close. "How on earth were you able to manage a Leviathan? Oh! and a cyclops...My, I haven't been able to properly see a mermaid in years! And a Sylph! Oh my, how wonderful!"

The Usynthos leader gave a small sigh of annoyance, quickly pulling back the other silver-haired leader who was basically drooling with affection towards the creatures. "Lillian, please. Behave yourself. As much as I share your sentiments, now is not the time to be playing Xyberion tourist. We need to tell them what's going on."

Lillian shook her head as she snapped out of her excitable gaze, before giving a small pout and freeing herself from Nevaeh's grip. Hana simply rolled her eyes at the ordeal before moving to stand in front of the four whisperers, looking at each one up and down before giving a nod of approval.

"It seems that the last pigeon I sent out is still looking for someone. Well, I suppose I can give them the rundown later. I'm glad that some of you seem to at least be acquainted with each other, that's good. Saves us from wasting more time." The Aeris whisperer pulled out the letter addressed to Luminesque, and held it up for all to see. "Unfortunately Veronica, you are correct. As much as I wished that we could've congregated under happier times, I'm afraid that there is a serious matter at hand."

Nevaeh stepped forward while putting her arrows away back in her carrier, the freshly shined metal tips glimmering underneath the moonlight casting over them from above. "As you can see, Hana managed to intercept a letter while on a mission in Krystadya. The letter was addressed to the Luminesque guild from Naveen DeLorenzo, Narcos' guild leader. I will assume that you are aware of both. In his letter, Naveen has written that in two days there will be the blood moon night. As whisperers, I'm sure you're aware that the blood moon night is a crucial night for dark creatures, specifically werewolves. Werewolves use the blood moon night as a means to freely release their trapped animosity after years of being pursued by slayers. Without the blood moon, those wolves will repeat the cycle of animosity every month on a full moon which will not only bring danger to us, but also to themselves."

Lillian frowned, resting her hand on the handle of her rapier sword that laid on her side before giving it a tight grip as she began to speak about the slayers. "The slayers, who don't understand the concept of this at all, plan to raid the werewolves' hideout to kill them before they go through their change. Naveen reported that the three guilds are supposed to meet together where the werewolves convene, which is the forest that sits in the middle between the kingdoms of Drakengardh and Krystadya. I'm certain that Ethrel Soul will be there in time, but it's still difficult to see how Narcos plans to arrive here in two days since they're so far away in Viridium...but Naveen is nothing if not determinant."

Hana looked at Lillian in empathy. Even touching on the subject of Ethrel Soul was a sore topic for her, as it only brought up nothing but bad memories between the whisperer and her long-departed sister, Hyacinth. Giving the Sonoros leader a gentle squeeze on her shoulder, Hana once again addressed the four whisperers and looked at each one sternly. "Our job will be to defend the werewolves and make sure that the slayers don't get near them. The change lasts until the sun rises, so we will have to be prepared to stay up all night. Please be sure to keep that in mind during your preparations. Luella, you will join Nevaeh in the trees and attack any oncoming threats from above as archers while also keeping watch of the battleground from there. Veronica and Jin will be on the front lines with support from Lillian. Jin, I was informed that you had an interesting magical ability pertaining to smoke? Perhaps you could use it for diversions to slow down the guilds. Lastly, Nimiel and I will be the last line of defense. It is important that we keep another healer safe in case Lillian is unable to."

The Aeris leader's eyes glanced over the various creatures that they had. "Hm...I suppose you can assign your bonded creatures to wherever you see fit since you probably have a better idea of their abilities than I do." She crossed her arms and leaned back against the tree, sighing after finally finishing her speech. "Remember, it is important that we get there before the slayers do. According to the letter, they plan to meet there before dusk so we must gather at the werewolves' hideout in the morning on March 5th which is the day of the blood moon."

Lillian nodded in agreement. "Yes, we must meet in the morning. You are the only whisperers who were able to answer our call on such short notice. Unfortunately, due to the important timing and urgency of this mission, we can not allow you to refuse. As a clan member, this is one of your duties and you were already made aware of this during your acceptance. We cannot spare to lose any more team members."

Nevaeh adjusted her headdress before tightening the straps of her arrow carrier. "That pretty much sums it up. We leaders will be camping out here in the forest clearing until the day arrives. You are free to stay here along with us or make your way somewhere else if you prefer. The closest kingdom is Krystadya, so be sure to head there to stock up on any necessities or preparations. With that being said, this meeting is adjourned. Questions can be answered later, it is important to prioritize your well-being. It must've been a long journey to get here on such short notice. Please go find a place to rest or something to eat. As I said, the inquiries can wait."

Last edited:
    Back