• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is there a limit to how slayer and whisperer clashes in the universe? Like maybe some sort of unspoken rules or even written laws regarding it?
Hm, I haven’t really considered it. That’s a good point to bring up. I’ll try to write up something later, although murder of humans is definitely off the table.

Also just wanting to give a heads up, I have finals within the next two weeks as my semester is ending so I’ll be off and on here and there. I will still be constantly monitoring the roleplay and OOC, but roleplay and DM replies may be a bit more spaced out from me. Thank you in advance for understanding!

Also just wanting to give a heads up, I have finals within the next two weeks as my semester is ending so I’ll be off and on here and there. I will still be constantly monitoring the roleplay and OOC, but roleplay and DM replies may be a bit more spaced out from me. Thank you in advance for understanding!
No worries! Good luck with the exam!

Good luck!

Good luck!

I feel this the paper writeups for the end are slowly killing my brain. I hate writing about a cheese company for a case study which I've had to write like 20 pages on... its just cheese it isn't that complicated a company.

Good luck boss!

Dawnbreaker casually condoning murder be like:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back