• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy I Was A Villain But Was Reborn As A Demon In A Devastated World To Redeem Myself [Out Of Character]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Michaeln Michaeln Can you add what your character's horns look like, since the pic doesn't have horns in it? Because even human-like demons will still have horns as it is basically what makes a demon in this world besides higher fortitude than humans and elves.

I might not get to making my character yet since it is already 0:30 here and I am going to a pen and paper roleplay convention tomorrow.

Michaeln Michaeln Can you add what your character's horns look like, since the pic doesn't have horns in it? Because even human-like demons will still have horns as it is basically what makes a demon in this world besides higher fortitude than humans and elves.
Okay thank you sorry about the errors I have trouble spelling usually rely on speech to text

Ok you’ve twisted my arm, I’ll come play. Just need a couple details, is there anything like royalty or nobility?

And you said all the characters are villains in their previous life right? And this can be either a redemption of repeating history of past events?

Ok you’ve twisted my arm, I’ll come play. Just need a couple details, is there anything like royalty or nobility?

And you said all the characters are villains in their previous life right? And this can be either a redemption of repeating history of past events?
There could be nobility, however it wouldnt really matter in the post apocalypse. Also yes, it is redemption.

So everyone starts in the same village? And this village is attacked which awakens the characters old life?

Looks good.

I might get around to making a post today. I have to see though. I got the flu and am not doing terribly well this week.

I posted but I didnt go all the way to the attack but there is a premonition. Dunno if I could have written more though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back