• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Because I feel like I should ask before I make another mistake, what's the structure of the Ethrel Soul guild hall and its grounds? What's the material on the outside of the hall and would it be conducive to uh, climbing to a window? 👀 Also, how dim is the dining hall?
It's difficult for me to say but to give an overall idea of the vibes of Ethrel Soul's building: x.
They're the top guild so their building is very lavish with lots of high ceilings and open windows that bring in light during the day. The interior will be made of smooth stone with gradual slabs of marble for decorative purposes, and as for the exterior it'll be made out of stone as well. Of course with the building's existence over the years there will be wear and tear so it's not exactly the smoothest stone lmao it'll definitely be difficult climbing but uhhhh you can for sure use a grappling hook or something to attach to the window and pull yourself lmao.

Lighting is alright. It's just provided by candle chandeliers, so I wouldn't say it's super bright?

Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Expanding on Ambi's question...how's the lighting in Ethrel Guide? And where are the stables?
Lighting answer above ^
Stables are by the dorms but they're not in the best shape lmao like we're talking about rotting wood and old feces everywhere lmao. It's not like a huge stable either, since like I mentioned, everyday people don't typically live in the dorms.

In terms of Narcos' guild, here's a vibe pic: x x
Very dark, very low-key, but gets the job done. The guild is typically dark, but it's usually no problem since it's a light and dark-based guild and many members typically prefer it that way. It also fits well into their mantra of keeping their appearance a secret, no one can really suspect a building if the exterior is plain. The outside is plain but the inside is well stocked with places for the members to rest, eat, etc. It's like those unsuspecting hole-in-the-walls.

If I have time I could try to make a map for the guilds but that'll probably have to wait until my finals are over (':

Dawnbreaker: Oh boy here I go lighting up the Guild even better than their official lighting can do....

In terms of Narcos' guild, here's a vibe pic: x x
Very dark, very low-key, but gets the job done. The guild is typically dark, but it's usually no problem since it's a light and dark-based guild and many members typically prefer it that way. It also fits well into their mantra of keeping their appearance a secret, no one can really suspect a building if the exterior is plain. The outside is plain but the inside is well stocked with places for the members to rest, eat, etc. It's like those unsuspecting hole-in-the-walls.

If I have time I could try to make a map for the guilds but that'll probably have to wait until my finals are over (':
We be entering this small, rickety house but in reality it's a whole castle and that's the real kicker. I love it.

ANNOUNCEMENT 4/28/22
Circe Circe AI10100 AI10100 . D O V E . D O V E SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles animegirl20 animegirl20 Athanas Athanas Sunsmiter Sunsmiter VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator seasonedcat seasonedcat Juju Juju Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread SilverFeathers SilverFeathers Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum turtwigwins turtwigwins

Hello everyone!

ROLEPLAY UPDATE
Introduction-of-the-mission phase is over, so please make sure to wrap things up (retiring for the night, going off to do something until morning, etc) for your character in your next RP post if you have not already. After everyone has posted their next replies, I will be moving on and posting a time skip to the next day.

Based on the majority vote, the next scene will be a day of preparations where characters can interact with each other. I probably won't be posting much during this portion except for the intro-to-next-day post since this is mostly for you guys to build friendships or other relationships among your characters/team. This will mostly be a free-for-all for you players unless you specifically want to interact with a guild or clan leader NPC. Just lmk in advance.

Thanks everybody! Happy roleplaying.

Last edited:
Hey quick question, is Dawn allowed to bring his horse?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back