• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
stupid question time, do we live in the guild or would you live in your own home. Does the guild look just like a tavern or something 😭
If that's the case Dawnbreaker would probably prefer to live at the guild. House Merror has been....less than kind to him.

If that's the case Dawnbreaker would probably prefer to live at the guild. House Merror has been....less than kind to him.
so is it like a tavern and they live in rooms or like universities with on sdight dorms or soemthing sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

my brain has been fried

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter hey, uh, can you change this in you relationship part with Ansley?
A bit hesitant to finish off the beasts but that can be brushed off regardless.
Ansley doesn't hesitate but she is regretful of her actions of slaying creatures for about a year now. She isn't gonna show that side of her infront of others too, she will still kill because she thinks that's the only way to see her sister again ☠️ and all that isn't something she talks about with fellow slayers too.

so is it like a tavern and they live in rooms or like universities with on sdight dorms or soemthing sobbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

my brain has been fried
I would like to headcanon that if that's the case Dawnbreaker is probably the most asked for roomie of all time(have you seen the older version of him? Damn those tassets-).
Besides, he cleans up after himself, knows how to cook, is polite as heck, takes care of his horse and you can use him as a human lamp

Ah, sorry!
Sunsmiter Sunsmiter hey, uh, can you change this in you relationship part with Ansley?

Ansley doesn't hesitate but she is regretful of her actions of slaying creatures for about a year now. She isn't gonna show that side of her infront of others too, she will still kill because she thinks that's the only way to see her sister again ☠️ and all that isn't something she talks about with fellow slayers too.

Q&A: Housing
stupid question time, do we live in the guild or would you live in your own home. Does the guild look just like a tavern or something 😭
Typically their own homes, but most of the settings will be in either the guilds or other areas where the plot takes place. It’s like a workplace. A lot of people are usually in and out of the guilds anyways because they go on jobs constantly so nobody really stays there for long lol.

The only ones who stay at the guild most of the time are the guild leaders. Guilds offer dining and entertainment for members to replenish themselves after they come back from their journeys. They also have the main hall where the request boards are, libraries, study halls for some peace, training grounds, and limited dormitories for members who don’t have a home or just prefer staying on guild grounds.

You can choose whether your character has their own home or is staying in the dormitory.

For clan members, you also have the choice of having a home but it may be inconvenient considering how much traveling the occupation requires.

Dawn is definitely staying at the Guild in that case so i can make roommate headcannons cause the Merror House would definitely not treat him well. The Reaper's Kiss at least treated him with small amounts of mercy if not true kindness.

💆‍♂️ sorry if the post is incoherent -- I had to read each sentence over five times 'cause my brain just wasn't parsing words.

Announcement: Plot
Hi all!

I have posted a poll in the main thread so that we can decide together on what we want next after the guilds/clans explain the mission.

Screen Shot 2022-04-22 at 2.31.52 PM.png

As you can see, you have two choices:
1 - Timeskip straight to the day of the blood moon for plot progression
2 - Timeskip to a random day during preparations before the blood moon so that characters can have some time to interact with each other, either among their guild/clan mates or just random run-ins between characters

I'd like for everyone to be aware of what's going on as much as possible so that there are no inconsistencies and as well as have the option to choose so that the roleplay can be enjoyable for all of us. As usual, the option with the most votes will be the winner!

I will not be participating in the voting for obvious reasons HAHA, I'm happy with whatever the majority wants.
Send your votes in asap! Teamwork indeed makes the dreamwork :bishiesparklesl:

turtwigwins turtwigwins Athanas Athanas AI10100 AI10100 Ambiloquous Ambiloquous Circe Circe Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Sunsmiter Sunsmiter VolcanicAccelerator VolcanicAccelerator Juju Juju seasonedcat seasonedcat Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles SilverFeathers SilverFeathers . D O V E . D O V E animegirl20 animegirl20

Hi all!

I have posted a poll in the main thread so that we can decide together on what we want next after the guilds/clans explain the mission.

View attachment 978354

As you can see, you have two choices:
1 - Timeskip straight to the day of the blood moon for plot progression
2 - Timeskip to a random day during preparations before the blood moon so that characters can have some time to interact with each other, either among their guild/clan mates or just random run-ins between characters

I'd like for everyone to be aware of what's going on as much as possible so that there are no inconsistencies and as well as have the option to choose so that the roleplay can be enjoyable for all of us. As usual, the option with the most votes will be the winner!

I will not be participating in the voting for obvious reasons HAHA, I'm happy with whatever the majority wants.
Send your votes in asap! Teamwork indeed makes the dreamwork :bishiesparklesl:
OH NO, I thought it was the day of sljflsdkfja;dl my reading comprehension is clearly not up to par.

LOL no worries! The blood moon happens on March 5, in the roleplay it’s currently March 3 lol
💆‍♂️ lemme just change the date then ljsdfk I really need more sleep. I guess manz has blipped out of existence for the two days that others might get to plan. Or he has been camping this whole time. Either or.

💆‍♂️ lemme just change the date then ljsdfk I really need more sleep. I guess manz has blipped out of existence for the two days that others might get to plan. Or he has been camping this whole time. Either or.
Sneaking into Ethrel Soul and eavesdropping is also an option 🤔 that guilds always so busy it’s easy not to notice lmao

Dawn's gonna spend those days bakinbg cookies LMAO

It’ll be in a forest clearing with lots of high trees and stuff, along with some large protruding rocks for the werewolves to lay on. The lake will be a farther distance away.
On a scale of 1-10 how dark will it be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back