• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Anyone else up to do some brainstorming about relationships? Kain is fairly flexible, given his occupation. Maybe others also come to him for combat stimulants or medical aid, or maybe an aquatic whisperer holds a lifelong vendetta against him.
Is he well-known as a slayer? I think he would be with his hobbies, right? Kavi might've tried to run him down for an interview, being that he's such an interesting character in the community.

Ambiloquous Ambiloquous If Kavi ever interviews Dawn...the results would be...interesting to say the least.

I imagine as a doctor who is involved with some unsavory individuals, that having a 7ft behemoth as your favorite customer is a pretty valued asset.
I imagine it works both ways-Atrox should enjoy someone that can hamper his victims ability to evade him

Why do we interview if not to add chaos to the world? 😌
Kain is always up for an interview! Knowledge is not to be hoarded like a dragon, after all, it is to be shared!

What? You wanted personal questions? Nonsense! Let me continue giving you a suspiciously detailed explanation of the nervous system of a sea beast

Kain is always up for an interview! Knowledge is not to be hoarded like a dragon, after all, it is to be shared!

What? You wanted personal questions? Nonsense! Let me continue giving you a suspiciously detailed explanation of the nervous system of a sea beast
This would actually be useful news to slayers. Kain stopping sensationalist media with his hard-hitting explanations of beasts anatomy

Perfect! No matter what he says, Kavi will hound him until he's all wrung out. He probably would've been a favoured interview candidate if not for his propensity to go off-topic 😂

Anyone else up to do some brainstorming about relationships? Kain is fairly flexible, given his occupation. Maybe others also come to him for combat stimulants or medical aid, or maybe an aquatic whisperer holds a lifelong vendetta against him.
Reeeeeee

Perfect! No matter what he says, Kavi will hound him until he's all wrung out. He probably would've been a favoured interview candidate if not for his propensity to go off-topic 😂
Dawnbreaker would be enthusiastic to a fault and probably sounding really hecking sus with his "ideas" XD

"So you see, when in great pain, the following neural responses are triggered~"

"Doctor, how can you know with such certainty?"

"...As I was saying..."

In all seriousness, the only useful personal information that Kavi would've managed to get is that Kain idolized his father, and that he had a brother at some point.

Hoho, maybe Nimiel is on the warpath against this mysterious "Doctor" character that drags away innocent sea life?

I imagine it works both ways-Atrox should enjoy someone that can hamper his victims ability to evade him

"Hey so my supplier on mermaid-guts is up charging me on some of my more recent purchases, can you stop by his establishment to renegotiate some prices?"

Atrox: "It will be done"

said supplier quickly changed their prices after having several henchmen torn literally, limb from limb in front of him.

"...As I was saying..."

In all seriousness, the only useful personal information that Kavi would've managed to get is that Kain idolized his father, and that he had a brother at some point.
One can spin a story out of less 😌

"...As I was saying..."

Hoho, maybe Nimiel is on the warpath against this mysterious "Doctor" character that drags away innocent sea life?
We can say that she probably has seen the err "aftermath" of his work but hasn't been able to track the source down

The older version of Dawnbreaker looks thicc.
And no, I will not elaborate.

"Hey so my supplier on mermaid-guts is up charging me on some of my more recent purchases, can you stop by his establishment to renegotiate some prices?"

Atrox: "It will be done"

said supplier quickly changed their prices after having several henchmen torn literally, limb from limb in front of him.
Kain: "Man, what a savvy businessman"

We can say that she probably has seen the err "aftermath" of his work but hasn't been able to track the source down
That sounds like a pretty good idea! Some selkies and whatnot, poisoned, eviscerated, or simply limp, without any external injuries but clearly dead. And at least one of them was nowhere to be found....

stupid question time, do we live in the guild or would you live in your own home. Does the guild look just like a tavern or something 😭

Users who are viewing this thread

Back