• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There really is 😭 One day I'mma use mint cookie for sure, but today is not that day.
That's fair, Mint Cookie is handsome for a cookie character xD I've been tempted in the past to use Herb Cookie because he's such an adorable sweetheart

I just got done with the write up of my character Leo. If there's anything you have questions about or needs to be fixed up let me know! Sorry about how ugly it looks compared to these CS's ive been seeing from you guys :)

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Yooo Light going against Dark creature bros! It'd be cool if they met/would meet eventually just to exchange tips and tricks. A more rogue-ish type of fighting and a paladin heh

Sunsmiter Sunsmiter Yooo Light going against Dark creature bros! It'd be cool if they met/would meet eventually just to exchange tips and tricks. A more rogue-ish type of fighting and a paladin heh
I'd love that! This reminds me a bit of a paladin-rogue except this time they're bros teaming up for murder

I'd love that! This reminds me a bit of a paladin-rogue except this time they're bros teaming up for murder
It'll be an interesting match up too, cause technically speaking, they're both just following orders (Arquen moreso with just the contracts he takes on regardless of how morally good or bad it is). If anything, he'll probably be an enabler to Luminax's twisted sense of justice.

Oh dude which reminds me, do you want Ignette and Arquen to have worked together before? Or like are occasional partners? Since their specialties align and stuff. They could be friends and shit and we love those aorund here.
A dispassionate professional rogue and explosion nutjob on a donkey sounds like a good mix :p
I prefer to discuss relation in PM so I will send you one later after work, or you can hit me first if you have something in mind

It'll be an interesting match up too, cause technically speaking, they're both just following orders (Arquen moreso with just the contracts he takes on regardless of how morally good or bad it is). If anything, he'll probably be an enabler to Luminax's twisted sense of justice.
1650417616991.png
They're gonna be great friends...

Ami, this must be the fastest character you've ever pumped out

And you tricked me into thinking he was an aged old man

Users who are viewing this thread

Back