• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Is anyone interested in being associates / friends / enemies / anything with my entrepreneur lassie?
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Also, is there any specific information I should include in the CORVUS writeup?

Is anyone interested in being associates / friends / enemies / anything with my entrepreneur lassie?
Wisteria Romance Wisteria Romance Also, is there any specific information I should include in the CORVUS writeup?
Background/origin, location, purpose/operations, and any notable people that we should know about
You can feel free to add anything else that you feel is important to make known! Don't worry about the word count, I don't expect a whole wall of text (as you can see from my kingdom posts in the lore 🥲). As long as it ties well into the world of the roleplay anything is fair game

Sorry I have another question: are Whisperers able to communicate with the creatures they have bonded to?
Yes. The creature isn't suddenly able to speak human speech or anything, but they essentially should be able to understand each other like how you would with a pet

HALLE-FRICKIN-LUJAH
The NPC portion of the lore is officially complete 🥲
I'll have to do some minor adjustments to some NPCs later because I'm too charactered out right now LMAO but everything for that is ready!

edit: Also added some additional information! Make sure to check it out when you can

Last edited:
Naveen holy shit

Also can I safely assume that the Narcos Guild members are practically the only ones that know each other as part of the guild?

You have a group of hyper mysterious people then you enter the guild hall and it's just a bunch of people relaxing and drinking

Ah geeze time to finish this cs real quick 0.0 I get off work at 12pm pst xD

Why not? Got a cinnamon roll paladin with a grimdark past, any connections you want there?

I'm excited! Also if anyone wanna makes relationships with Ansley hmu!

Last edited:
I'm excited! Also if anyone wanna makes relationships with Ansley hmu!
Dawnbreaker would like to say hi! Since they're both Ethrel maybe they either worked together once or something?(Dawn's pretty sociable so there's that)

Dawnbreaker would like to say hi! Since they're both Ethrel maybe they either worked together once or something?(Dawn's pretty sociable so there's that)
For sure, Ansley isn't the type to approach people that's for sure but she doesn't dislike conversations, especially if it's like battle tactics or infos on how to best deal with certain creatures. I like the idea of Ansley working together with others, perhaps they took down a group or something 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back