• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy T R O I A: Slayers vs Whisperers [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It's a...risk, to be sure. But painful death was still on the table, so, really, the only thing you stand to really lose regards the duration of said demise.

...Man, why is the poor girl coming even within a stadium of all these slayer lunatics? Whatever the whisperers are paying you, ain't worth it!
its not for the whisperers, its for the creatures in need of aid <3 Nimi doesn't even ask for payment

The tonal whiplash between the groups is still very funny to me.

Whisperers: "We want to save the ecosystem! We will achieve this with the power of friendship and rainbows!"

Slayers: 2 Sociopaths, 1 Psychopath and 1 covert schizoid walk into a forest...

Tbf the werewolves should have chosen a better place to transform instead of the damn trade routes so really, it's on them

Money is but the vessel with which we fund the work

The age old method throwing money at your saviors so that you wouldn't owe them anything has failed with Nimiel
Wait. Are you implying that if the whisperers start throwing bribes at you you will leave?

How I imagine Arquen:
The slayers hire Arquen to fuck over the whisperers.
The whisperers hire Arquen to fuck over the slayers.
Cycle repeats.
Arquen = Profit.

Whisperers: "We want to save the ecosystem! We will achieve this with the power of friendship and rainbows!"

Hm, which one is Atrox?

I will have to agree, reading the whisperer posts makes me think of Captain Planet and like Save the Animals documentaries but the slayer group posts all read like they need power metal playing in the background

Can you imagine the Slayers just peacing out after the werewolves turn back and not all of them are dead lmao

"Well, there goes the Blood Moon. Same time next month? Aight cool."

Wait that's just Arquen

Relationships are allowed, the guild leaders just don't really care as long as they don't get in the way lmao.

Hm, I wonder if certain high ranking slayer families only allow certain individuals to marry into the family based on magical potency or whatever, some E.V training type shit

“Unfortunately Ezekiel cannot marry our daughter for he has light magic and we’re looking for someone with fire to match our daughters water, we want the child to have steam based abilities”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back