• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pilgrim59

👑 Exalted Monarch 👑
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

PROJECT SYNDICATE
ACT III

Act III Opening Theme
a Sierra Five Niner Production

TAGS
Action, Adventure, Anime, Drama, Military, Organized Crime, Police, Tacticool.​

DISCLAIMER​
The following content is a work of fiction. Any names or references that correlate with referenced personnels and events in real life are purely coincidental and/or fictionalized. The following contents are made by and for personal creativity purposes. This project contains violence, strong language, suggestive themes, & substance depictions.
Viewer discretion is advised.

SYNOPSIS​
As the Syndicate’s purpose diversified and its hierarchy expanded, the organization pioneered a growing underworld of criminal activities that saw many services in the modern era. From economic to military influences, the Syndicate grasped much of the world’s industrial and commercial pursuits, making them a formidable power that oversaw much of the world’s troubles in the shadows. However, as the Syndicate grew, their myth eventually became a presence on the radar of every nation’s intelligence agencies.

Upon his ascension to the office of Marshal, Viktor Samanova continued the work of his predecessor and reformed the security details of the Asian theatre, notably the increased quantity and quality of former special forces member that made it through his harsh screening process. Viktor is an influential figure in the expansion of the Korean and Chinese strongholds. Within a span of seven short months, he was able to develop the Syndicate’s influence in the Asian theatre and swiftly establish the organization’s growing presence in the areas of operation. Viktor holds his ground as a martial overseer of Asia, and is less enthusiastic on human trafficking. He holds strong sentiments against human trafficking operations, as well as towards narcotic and substance productions. Viktor is commonly known as the “Knight” for this reason.

The Pentateuch Marshal of Asia is under pressure by the Kaiser to look into a certain incident in Indonesia that left the weapons-smuggling operation there crippled. While their assailant remained in the shadow, the Marshal is keen on revealing their identity and bringing stability to his theatre of operation. However, with his enemies finally making their moves, the Marshal is forced to extinguish the fires before it spreads. Gathering his trusted associates, the Marshal directs his attention towards his smuggling operations in China, of which has been tipped off to local enforcements quite frequently of late. Unbeknownst to many, the Knight is prepared to respond in full force.

EXPECTATIONS​
Act III will be written via various perspectives with different arcs to cover, unlike our previously linear installments. As such, players are expected to play more than one character (about six per person) throughout the entire run. However, players may choose to opt-out of certain chapters or arcs at their discretion. Each faction's arc will be explored by chapter. As such, you will technically be playing one character per chapter.

S.O.P​
I. My words are final. No buts!
II. I will only accept anime or illustrated faceclaims. This is an absolute one.
III. Casual writing level - at least one paragraph, please.
IV. Posting schedules are subject to change.
V. Please file an absent-notice prior to dropping or taking a break.
VI. RPNation house rules and common sense apply.

T7PjPJ4.gif

Last edited:
Dang, was planning on joining this, but I definitely don’t do multiple characters, good luck, though.

Present and accounted for

Welcome back, my children! <3

Dang, was planning on joining this, but I definitely don’t do multiple characters, good luck, though.
Per the explanation within the Interest Check above, you can play one character and sit out of the other chapters.
Nevertheless, thank you for showing interests! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back