• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Update5
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
Clear Cafeteria
James & Alaska
Clear Recreational Room
Emma & Reverie
Clear Basement
Grigori & Ezra & Stella
Clear Database Center
Darius & Luiza
Get Gas
Nik & Rhys
Clear Gym
Luci & Lilly & Haruka
Clear Office space
Kayden & Adisa

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Update There are two twenty-four hour days until the event starts. Everyone that is taking part in the event needs to be done with their area (have their monsters killed or the room heavily barricaded) by the 15th of October. Once the event starts you will need to cite the name of the event somewhere towards the top of your post to differentiate between the event and what is happening back at the station. Another reminder that once your character has been freed of their nightmare they have the opportunity to view others dreams. Alternatively they can 're-materialize' in a center room where you do not have to post until the last day of the event.

The people who are not participating in the event have extra time to loiter about in the police station. You can kill more monsters, talk to the other characters there, or simply not post until the last day of the event. By the 1st of November, whoever has not participated in the event will roll up in the extra car outside the mansion. From there, there will be a relocation event.

***So please*** Once again, if you have signed up for the event be aware of the time crunch.

[/div][/div]

Honestly, I've been tanked all week and I'm burned out. Beyond having a super busy Saturday ahead, I plan to spend Sunday actually resting and away from a computer for once.

Might be best to reassign poor Reverie to another party (or swap someone else in to back her up). I don't want to leave poor Lekiel Lekiel hanging more than I already have. :(

Honestly, I've been tanked all week and I'm burned out. Beyond having a super busy Saturday ahead, I plan to spend Sunday actually resting and away from a computer for once.

Might be best to reassign poor Reverie to another party (or swap someone else in to back her up). I don't want to leave poor Lekiel Lekiel hanging more than I already have. :(
No problem, thanks for the heads up. Lekiel Lekiel if you'd like you can have Revie join any group you want. ( CupAndCough CupAndCough might appreciate more help with the Windego if you want to do that but it's up to you)

NO WORRIES-SOO!

No problem, thanks for the heads up. Lekiel Lekiel if you'd like you can have Revie join any group you want. ( CupAndCough CupAndCough might appreciate more help with the Windego if you want to do that but it's up to you)

>:U

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
"Let's see, soak the tampons in the lighter fluid (fuck, some got on his hand. He'd have to watch out for that), stuff them in the bottle, add the toilet paper as a fuse, and then he'd just need to light it and hurl it at the Wendigo."

EZRA IS A GENIUS.

[

I changed Reverie's question to Emma in my previous post, to make the continuity smoother ^3^

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
"Let's see, soak the tampons in the lighter fluid (fuck, some got on his hand. He'd have to watch out for that), stuff them in the bottle, add the toilet paper as a fuse, and then he'd just need to light it and hurl it at the Wendigo."

EZRA IS A GENIUS.
we discovered not so much because the basement has open pipelines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back