• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
ye im rly stupid so thank u for decoding my verbal misuse LOL

Oh... I doubt it's your mistake. Might be a location thing. Piping to me immediately brings to mind plumbing and I should have put two and two together with Cup's mention of the place blowing up! ^_^;

depends if we can get this bogey man killing on with. If we don't get it done in time, ill just switch to the nightmare. I have some spicy plans.
I would suggest forgetting the bogey man if you are apart of the event. It starts tomorrow so unless you guys can wrap it up in one post I would say it's not worth it. Just come back to camp.

I do agree. I was also thinking maybe OP Luci but that is just a sleazy thing to do. Btw, do you think his attitude is changing a bit to quickly? or do You think I should keep going at this pace?
I think it works, he is afflicted so having it affect his personality slowly is interesting.

I think it works, he is afflicted so having it affect his personality slowly is interesting.
I'm interested in the tattoos, too. I kind of hinted it in one of my posts, but Luci's tattoos will swirl around like snakes, because of his religious background, and just the fact he's slowly turning into a demon. What where Rhys' tattoos again?

I'm interested in the tattoos, too. I kind of hinted it in one of my posts, but Luci's tattoos will swirl around like snakes, because of his religious background, and just the fact he's slowly turning into a demon. What where Rhys' tattoos again?
Rhys has giant wings that span his entire back, they were originally crows wings and then his blessing warped them to resemble angel wings.
The snakes work, it's different for everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back