• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ghost Information
[class=smallers] width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin: 0 auto; font-size:11pt; border: solid 1px #B8312F; background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 40px;[/class]
[div class=smallers]
We are now in the hotel, this is what is going on, my dears. This is a rest basically (then kidnapping happens), but there's still stuff going on. Props to BELIAL. BELIAL. for being an ace with these descriptionas.

Explore the hotel, nab some hopefully not expired bullshit from the minibars, have a ghastly good time:

Within the rooms that the survivors find themselves in are tiny slips of paper—warnings, even, to the most active spirits within the halls of the inn. The author of these notes is unknown, but the scrawl is rushed and smudged a bit, as if made in haste. While majority that roam these halls are harmless and confused, there are 4 specific ghosts that are regularly seen, or should be avoided.

Note: these spirits, along with the other harmless ones, are not bound to any specific floor. The floors they died on are their haunting grounds, but the entire Inn is their play area.

1st floor ghost: WILLIAM (BOWLER HAT GHOST)
william.JPG

William is a particularly nasty ghost, in that once you invoke his attention he gets quite violent. Otherwise, he simply walks along the walls—or rather, floats. William is an elongated person, reaching 7.5 feet tall.
He carries a cane that taps along the ground (and in a way, signals his presence). A thunderous tapping, it’s best to stop moving altogether when you hear him coming.

You can look at William, but do not let him look at you. Avoiding eye contact sends him away, and off he’ll tap. If he catches you looking at him up close, he’ll string you up and let you hang. That’s usually his modus operandi.

2nd floor ghost: THE BRIDE
bride.JPG
The Bride is a harmless spirit, which like William, is only angered if you invoke her attention.
She wanders the second floor or looks out from the balcony in certain rooms. For the most part, she’s benevolent and observant.
She may help wayward visitors find their way, or give them gifts.
The only way to anger her is to insult her and her dress. She’s very sensitive over weddings and romance, which will either bring her to tears or to anger (it’s a coin toss).

Her room number was 206, but she tours the surrounding rooms that her bridal party stayed in when she was alive.

3rd floor ghost: GRACE
giphy.gif

Grace is a nasty she-devil of a child. She’s a trickster, and mostly ambivalent but fairly chaotic. She lingers behind doorways and around corners, watching. She’s mostly enchanted and entranced by men, single or married. Women she could care less for. Grace seeing a man will result in her seeking him out and trying to seduce him. Any man that spurns her advances will be sought out and murdered. She can be deterred by salt and iron.

Grace gets violent quickly. Authoritative women will scare her off for a time, until she summons the courage to come back again.

4th floor ghost: BOB THE BLOB
eae8eb7b41939bd7f19f28a777b655ac.gif

Bob the blob is… well… not entirely a spirit. It’s somewhere in-between and can get extremely violent. I don’t have much to say about Bob, except to avoid him completely. Loud noises can attract the blob, and I’ve found that regular warding does it job, but the blob has its way of getting around.
The spirit of my late daughter was able to fully keep Bob away. Perhaps other spirits have a way of dealing with this entity?

In case you missed the floor assignments idk:
1st: Grigs, Darius, Reverie, Alaska, James
2nd: Stella, Luci, Haruka
3rd: Adisa, Velska, Kayden
4th: Nik, Penny, Rhys

Jam jams asked me about this and I asked hell mom so here is the thing. Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
[/div]

Last edited:
[class=smallers] width: 100%; max-width: 900px; margin: 0 auto; font-size:11pt; border: solid 1px #B8312F; background-color: #fff; color: #000; padding: 40px;[/class]
[div class=smallers]
We are now in the hotel, this is what is going on, my dears. This is a rest basically (then kidnapping happens), but there's still stuff going on. Props to BELIAL. BELIAL. for being an ace with these descriptionas.

Explore the hotel, nab some hopefully not expired bullshit from the minibars, have a ghastly good time:

Within the rooms that the survivors find themselves in are tiny slips of paper—warnings, even, to the most active spirits within the halls of the inn. The author of these notes is unknown, but the scrawl is rushed and smudged a bit, as if made in haste. While majority that roam these halls are harmless and confused, there are 4 specific ghosts that are regularly seen, or should be avoided.

Note: these spirits, along with the other harmless ones, are not bound to any specific floor. The floors they died on are their haunting grounds, but the entire Inn is their play area.

1st floor ghost: WILLIAM (BOWLER HAT GHOST)
View attachment 499490

William is a particularly nasty ghost, in that once you invoke his attention he gets quite violent. Otherwise, he simply walks along the walls—or rather, floats. William is an elongated person, reaching 7.5 feet tall.
He carries a cane that taps along the ground (and in a way, signals his presence). A thunderous tapping, it’s best to stop moving altogether when you hear him coming.

You can look at William, but do not let him look at you. Avoiding eye contact sends him away, and off he’ll tap. If he catches you looking at him up close, he’ll string you up and let you hang. That’s usually his modus operandi.

2nd floor ghost: THE BRIDE
View attachment 499491
The Bride is a harmless spirit, which like William, is only angered if you invoke her attention.
She wanders the second floor or looks out from the balcony in certain rooms. For the most part, she’s benevolent and observant.
She may help wayward visitors find their way, or give them gifts.
The only way to anger her is to insult her and her dress. She’s very sensitive over weddings and romance, which will either bring her to tears or to anger (it’s a coin toss).

Her room number was 206, but she tours the surrounding rooms that her bridal party stayed in when she was alive.

3rd floor ghost: GRACE
giphy.gif

Grace is a nasty she-devil of a child. She’s a trickster, and mostly ambivalent but fairly chaotic. She lingers behind doorways and around corners, watching. She’s mostly enchanted and entranced by men, single or married. Women she could care less for. Grace seeing a man will result in her seeking him out and trying to seduce him. Any man that spurns her advances will be sought out and murdered. She can be deterred by salt and iron.

Grace gets violent quickly. Authoritative women will scare her off for a time, until she summons the courage to come back again.

4th floor ghost: BOB THE BLOB
eae8eb7b41939bd7f19f28a777b655ac.gif

Bob the blob is… well… not entirely a spirit. It’s somewhere in-between and can get extremely violent. I don’t have much to say about Bob, except to avoid him completely. Loud noises can attract the blob, and I’ve found that regular warding does it job, but the blob has its way of getting around.
The spirit of my late daughter was able to fully keep Bob away. Perhaps other spirits have a way of dealing with this entity?

In case you missed the floor assignments idk:
1st: Grigs, Darius, Reverie, Alaska, James
2nd: Stella, Luci, Haruka
3rd: Adisa, Velska, Kayden
4th: Nik, Penny, Rhys

Jam jams asked me about this and I asked hell mom so here is the thing. Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater
[/div]

Oh whoops... just read this whole thing cause it did not load fully on mobile :P Guess William lost his cane and started shoving chairs to make the tapping sound heh.. heh..

Also, to make things consistent, what time of day roughly is it? I was under the impression that it was around midnight, or at least still rather dark. Not morning with daylight ^-^;

Oh whoops... just read this whole thing cause it did not load fully on mobile :P Guess William lost his cane and started shoving chairs to make the tapping sound heh.. heh..

Also, to make things consistent, what time of day roughly is it? I was under the impression that it was around midnight, or at least still rather dark. Not morning with daylight ^-^;
Sorry. I don't know why this didn't load fully, very basic bbcode used. I put black for the text so it should fix that, Hell mom told me. Grr.

I'm...actually totally not sure what time of day it is! LOL
Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater ?

[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
→ Please see Ghost Information for more on that. Or shoot me, or Basilisk, a PM if you have a question.

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Previously on The Last Judgment The Hamption Inn was thought to be a great place to rest up, chillax, and decompress from the horrors they had faced the previous night. What they didn't count on, however, were the ghosts. James, Alaska, Reverie, Grigs, and Daruis took care of two of the more harmful spirits. Their souls cast away to never harm the living again. Now, they spend the rest of their time looting the different rooms and preparing a space for basecamp on the 1st floor. Kayden and Velska encountered Grace, one of the spirits, just before she was banished. Now, with Adisa, they scavenge the 3rd floor before heading back down to group up at base camp and choose a room where they'll bunk for the night. Penny, Rhys, and Nik met Daisy and Ryan on the 4th floor who have now become possible additions to their rag tag group. Penny and Ryan banished the malevolent spirit on the 4th floor while Nik and Rhys were confronted by a ghost of their own, resulting in some minor injuries. But with Bob banished (the evil ghost), the group can now rejoin the others downstairs at their leisure. Stella, is the only reported character death having been blind and crazy, she ran into the bride and it spooked her. Fearing for her life and separated from those meant to guide her, she ran and threw herself out a window, falling to her death.
==============
If you missed your floor interaction with a ghost, please move on. Do not back track. It's fine if you do, not a major loss, you just loose the opportunity.
Human Monsters requires a bit more activity so if you do not think you can keep up with the events that are about to go down, please send me a PM and we can work something out. (I know Thanksgiving is coming up and us Americans get busy so just tell me that you may be out for a bit, no big deal). If you don't let me know, I'm going to assume you've dropped the RP and will start killing off characters. I am giving everyone until Saturday night at midnight CST to wrap up whatever they want to do in this hotel. Be that character interactions or whatever. AFTER Saturday, the last part of the chapter will begin and that's when things become a little plot heavy. It's an all hands on deck situation so I'm asking for AT LEAST TWO POSTS for the whole week. Again if you can't manage that just let me know, it's chill as long as you can get something up. I'm going to start getting a little stricter on my expectations here and if you don't communicate I will kick you. Thanks for reading the update, the next one will be more about what's coming in the chapter.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Clarification: So Human Monsters is the name of the chapter. There is no actual event dropping for a while, so I was talking about the different things that would happen in the chapter that require participation, not an actual event. ^_^

Clarification: So Human Monsters is the name of the chapter. There is no actual event dropping for a while, so I was talking about the different things that would happen in the chapter that require participation, not an actual event. ^_^
but whar is human monsters tho. is it in lore or something. like im straight up dumb, i keep going to the events page, i have pms brain halp

░ CHAPTER THREE ░

Human Monsters

❝ The truth is this, every monster you have met or will ever meet, was once a human being with a soul that was as soft and light as silk. Someone stole that silk from their soul and turned them into this. So when you see a monster next, always remember this. Do not fear the thing before you. Fear the thing that created it instead.

OBJECTIVES
Face The True Horrors Of Man!: Abandon or Rescue. With the memories of the House of Horrors behind them, the survivors seek solace elsewhere, to put horrid dreams behind them, they leave the accursed mansion. But within the lifeless suburb of New Jersey's Levittown, the group will find no such peace.
This hell-blasted world provides no solace and familiarity of calm. Rocked by an attack by a band enigmatic raiders, the group is severed, friends and family stolen.
The foundations shaken, robbed of strength, the group struggles to must decide whether to come to terms that their loved ones are gone or become much more than just a band of survivors and take action.

Sorrow drowns, Hate burns, Man Kills! How will the survivors deal with Human Monsters?

░ CHAPTER THREE ░

Human Monsters

❝ The truth is this, every monster you have met or will ever meet, was once a human being with a soul that was as soft and light as silk. Someone stole that silk from their soul and turned them into this. So when you see a monster next, always remember this. Do not fear the thing before you. Fear the thing that created it instead.

OBJECTIVES
Face The True Horrors Of Man!: Abandon or Rescue. With the memories of the House of Horrors behind them, the survivors seek solace elsewhere, to put horrid dreams behind them, they leave the accursed mansion. But within the lifeless suburb of New Jersey's Levittown, the group will find no such peace.
This hell-blasted world provides no solace and familiarity of calm. Rocked by an attack by a band enigmatic raiders, the group is severed, friends and family stolen.
The foundations shaken, robbed of strength, the group struggles to must decide whether to come to terms that their loved ones are gone or become much more than just a band of survivors and take action.

Sorrow drowns, Hate burns, Man Kills! How will the survivors deal with Human Monsters?
yes but wher eis it located in the threads famola-la-la. cause it has a roster of who gets kidnapped.

[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
→ Please see Ghost Information for more on that. Or shoot me, or Basilisk, a PM if you have a question.

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Previously on The Last Judgment The Hamption Inn was thought to be a great place to rest up, chillax, and decompress from the horrors they had faced the previous night. What they didn't count on, however, were the ghosts. James, Alaska, Reverie, Grigs, and Daruis took care of two of the more harmful spirits. Their souls cast away to never harm the living again. Now, they spend the rest of their time looting the different rooms and preparing a space for basecamp on the 1st floor. Kayden and Velska encountered Grace, one of the spirits, just before she was banished. Now, with Adisa, they scavenge the 3rd floor before heading back down to group up at base camp and choose a room where they'll bunk for the night. Penny, Rhys, and Nik met Daisy and Ryan on the 4th floor who have now become possible additions to their rag tag group. Penny and Ryan banished the malevolent spirit on the 4th floor while Nik and Rhys were confronted by a ghost of their own, resulting in some minor injuries. But with Bob banished (the evil ghost), the group can now rejoin the others downstairs at their leisure. Stella, is the only reported character death having been blind and crazy, she ran into the bride and it spooked her. Fearing for her life and separated from those meant to guide her, she ran and threw herself out a window, falling to her death.
==============
If you missed your floor interaction with a ghost, please move on. Do not back track. It's fine if you do, not a major loss, you just loose the opportunity.
Human Monsters requires a bit more activity so if you do not think you can keep up with the events that are about to go down, please send me a PM and we can work something out. (I know Thanksgiving is coming up and us Americans get busy so just tell me that you may be out for a bit, no big deal). If you don't let me know, I'm going to assume you've dropped the RP and will start killing off characters. I am giving everyone until Saturday night at midnight CST to wrap up whatever they want to do in this hotel. Be that character interactions or whatever. AFTER Saturday, the last part of the chapter will begin and that's when things become a little plot heavy. It's an all hands on deck situation so I'm asking for AT LEAST TWO POSTS for the whole week. Again if you can't manage that just let me know, it's chill as long as you can get something up. I'm going to start getting a little stricter on my expectations here and if you don't communicate I will kick you. Thanks for reading the update, the next one will be more about what's coming in the chapter.
[/div][/div]

I guess I can do once a week (to play it safe... though my concerns may hold no water after all, its better to be on the cautious side) Twice a week is iffy depending on my schedule which I often won't know until the previous night. Sometimes I get tons of free time when I only just made a reply, and suddenly get swamped right when there's an opening for me to write something. After 15th Dec things should slow down work wise, then I'll be more free!

Last edited:
I guess I can do once a week (to play it safe... though my concerns may hold no water after all, its better to be on the cautious side) Twice a week is iffy depending on my schedule which I often won't know until the previous night. Sometimes I get tons of free time when I only just made a reply, and suddenly get swamped right when there's an opening for me to write something. After 15th Dec things should slow down work wise, then I'll be more free!
No problem mi amiga, that should still be fine. :D

I AM FREAKING FINALLY DONE

with catching up and reading everything T_T!

Oh my gosh... I want to quit...

My job T_T

But I guess I gotta proper adult urgh...

Anyways! Shall post by tonight! (7:50pm now for me)

Edit:

Alright, I've showered and had my dinner, time to get crankin! Expect a post within 2 hours, cause I write slow af

Last edited:
I AM FREAKING FINALLY DONE

with catching up and reading everything T_T!

Oh my gosh... I want to quit...

My job T_T

But I guess I gotta proper adult urgh...

Anyways! Shall post by tonight! (7:50pm now for me)

Edit:

Alright, I've showered and had my dinner, time to get crankin! Expect a post within 2 hours, cause I write slow af
That whole thing was super relatable and I thought I responded to it but guess not I'm slow im sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back