• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Good heavens, you guys are mawnster typewriters! Then again, I just came off another 36 hour friday, which totally had nothing to do with sales and everything to do with an obnoxious boss.

Pretty muchos. It must've been written in white font on my letter, cause I sure as hell missed the part that I was supposed to play a glorified PA to a 'celebrity doctor'. Well urgh.. hope this doesn't repeat too often. I even brought the wrong phone charger with me outstation, ended up being grumpy as heck.

Anyhow! Gonna bash one up right about now, it's not gonna be my proudest post, and will likely be one of my shortest. Just gonna slide it in here so Rev's not left too far back.

Pretty muchos. It must've been written in white font on my letter, cause I sure as hell missed the part that I was supposed to play a glorified PA to a 'celebrity doctor'. Well urgh.. hope this doesn't repeat too often. I even brought the wrong phone charger with me outstation, ended up being grumpy as heck.

Anyhow! Gonna bash one up right about now, it's not gonna be my proudest post, and will likely be one of my shortest. Just gonna slide it in here so Rev's not left too far back.
it was an AWESOME post and it is, im still reading through it.
bless rev for pulling kayden back i do not think anyone wants a drunken brawl over saving the damn booze.

yeah, i mean...36 hours??? how are you alive?

it was an AWESOME post and it is, im still reading through it.
bless rev for pulling kayden back i do not think anyone wants a drunken brawl over saving the damn booze.

yeah, i mean...36 hours??? how are you alive?

Owh really? That's a pleasant surprise heee... Gee thanks haha! I just went luls with it.

Oh i don't know... maybe I'm just a bell witch clinging on to life. My dead body's prolly left back at the hotel.

Owh really? That's a pleasant surprise heee... Gee thanks haha! I just went luls with it.

Oh i don't know... maybe I'm just a bell witch clinging on to life. My dead body's prolly left back at the hotel.
Dude same. Actually. I worked Thanksgiving and Black Friday (retail nightmares) wanted to die.

That was a great post btw i loved it

Oh just a heads up my next post will time skip to the next morning so if there is anything you want your character to do right now let me know before I post. We'll have a little time in the morning before the raiders come to snatch.

Announcement
I'm posting this a little early just in case I can't get it up in time. These NPCs are also in the lore tab. Feel free to control them however you see fit, the extra Wild Ones can be killed, however the NPCs with names will escape with the people taken hostage. That list will also be posted probably later tonight or tomorrow.

→ the villains
tumblr_inline_ovxwiedEVx1smpe0v_500.jpg
There’s no mistaking him for anything but the man in charge, a sinister smile accompanying the array of weapons hung from the best across his chest. he’s the one responsible for gathering the crew of raiders and wild beasts together after the world fell apart, his orders that have kept them alive this long. and he believes he’s still the one holding the reigns when he sets them loose on the hotel.​

tumblr_inline_ovxwierMTx1smpe0v_500.jpg
His own survival’s always come first, no matter what he’s told the people who chose to follow him. it was an easy choice between his own destruction and joining up with Laslo’s crew, an easy choice between his own life and those he had to sacrifice. he walks close to his side now, loyalty easy to feign when he’s always got a knife at his side, but it’s no lie how much pleasure he takes in joining the raid.​

tumblr_inline_ovxwifxUGs1smpe0v_500.jpg
Face painted white, red handprint over her eye, there’s just as little mercy in the witch as there is the company she keeps. she casts her spells from the truck outside. ones that lay mostly in controlling the earth itself, making it tremble beneath her, ripping cracks in the hotel before them.​

tumblr_inline_ovxwiePrT71smpe0v_500.jpg
Dark haired, dark eyed, he sits at Vira’s side like a loyal beast, watching and observing with no apparent interest in the outcome. few of their own even know much about him, but he’s got magic in his veins too, enchantments woven into weapons and chains passed on to their loyalists.​

tumblr_inline_ovxx1iCxNR1smpe0v_500.jpg
The name given to the cabal of Laslo’s lunatics, they’ve adjusted to the end of the world by shedding the better parts of their humanity. taking more glee in any acts of violence, painting their faces and setting fires behind them once they’ve taken everything worth taking. they come armed with weapons scavenged or cobbled together, bats wound with barbed wire, electric batons that still hold a shock to them, and chains etched with enchantments. despite every appearance of anarchy, in the end they follow orders with a religious dedication, without question or concern.​

[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]

IC Time: 11:35 am

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene UpdateThe first sign of approach is the roaring of truck engines, the source unknown until five of them are pulling to a stop outside the Hampton. Outfitted with spiked brush guards, chains around the tires, and spikes lining the sides, it isn’t revenants or vampires that come armed and ready. It’s humans, faces painted and weapons in hand as they jump from the sides, humans made wild and feral.

And it’s a human witch that casts a spell from the safety of a truck bed, one that tears a rift in the side of the Hampton Inn. It allows the others to pour through, stealing supplies, ripping through rooms, attacking anyone that gets in their way without mercy or hesitation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I'm posting this a little early. You guys have time to have your characters wake up, get food, look for anything they want in the hotel. It's roughly 9am in game right now so there might be a couple cushion posts before the raiders attack depending on what is going on.
[/div][/div]

That's an idea... Mori can be attracted by the sound of the raiders. It'll give an event and reasoning to him joining, not to mention showcasing his propensity for getting himself in danger.

update8
→ aftermath
In the wake of the attack on the Hampton, the group is left in pieces. Supplies have been decimated, ammo burned through as well as stolen, half their food gone and ransacked. The Hampton is in ruins, half the wall missing and the rest of it swiftly crumbling. And the following are still unaccounted for:​

• Daisy
  • Kayden
  • Alaska
  • Rhys
→ the captured
Unknown to most of the group, they aren’t dead. Bound in chains, loaded into the trucks like more stolen supplies, they’re driven miles away to the East Oak Veterinary Hospital. From there they’re locked away in old dog kennels, white cement walls and metal chain link doors holding them in. Hung with enough chains and heavy locks to ensure they stay closed. The inside of each one is scrubbed clean, inscribed from top to bottom with anti-magic wards, etched in blood by the possessed witch Caine.​
The purpose of their capture isn’t initially clear. The man in charge has little to say to them, his Wild Ones offering little more than laughter as they lock them away. It’s not until night falls that it’s made obvious. The sound of human voices laughing and howling at the sky somewhere outside the building, before a prisoner none of them recognize is dragged free from one of the makeshift cells. Someone cries out “where are you taking him?”​
And someone answers back “It’s feeding time.”​

CURRENT NUMBERS AND GROUPS AS OF 11/29

CAPTURED:
Edana , Rhys , Alaska , Namrata , Kayden , Daisy , Elijah , Theta

RESCUE TEAM:
Penny , Nik , James , Ryan , Amara , Reverie , Allea , Rufus, Mori(?)

→ the rescue
With the help of a little witchcraft, those taken during the raid on the Hampton have been found. Their location pinpointed, there only remains the question of what kind of health they’re in, if any of them are still alive. A week is a long time in the enemy’s hands, even if they had their numbers cut in half during the violent raid.
The rescue mission is set, gathering together to go reclaim their fallen, or at least inflict some vengeance on those who took them.​

THE CAVALRY

→ these violent delights
The building the captives are being held in is located immediately across a river on the other side of a bridge. Most of the enemy’s forces however, occupy the lot directly across the street. Once a mover’s lot, now it’s some make shift camping ground for Laslo and his Wild Ones. RVs decked out as thoroughly as their trucks, bonfires lit nightly, and on the far end, closest to the water, are the two vampires they’ve been buying the favor of with every sacrifice dragged across the gravel ground. The group has divided into two, one to distract and cut off the bulk of these forces, and the other to try and rescue their missing in the chaos.

• Rufus & Woofus & Ryan & Damian - there’s only one road running past the animal shelter and the Wild One’s campground. Bottleneck the eastern end and kill anyone who tries to escape. Try and keep any of the Wild Ones from getting to the shelter while the others work on setting their captured free.
  • Allea & Reverie - find and kill the second of the two vampires before he can make more of his kin, or use the Wild Ones to start raising revenants.
→ have violent ends
While the others create chaos across the road, a few have been selected to break into the animal shelter to set their people free. But there are several standing guard just in the main lobby, others who’ve kept themselves entertained by tormenting their prisoners. They’ll have to fight or sneak their way past to try and get to the back room where the prisoners are held.

• Reina & Caleb & David - help free those still held captive, and take on the guards that try and stop their escape.
  • Nik & Penny & Amara - fully aware of what a distraction looks like when he sees it, the two are left facing Laslo himself when he comes to stop the escaping prisoners.
  • James & Alaska - the two are left facing the massive juggernaut of a man that took Rhys, and he isn’t all that anxious to let his captives escape.
  • Namrata & Elija & Ed - try to clear a path for the others when all hell breaks loose and the violence across the road bleeds onto their side.
  • Kayden & Daisy & Theta & Kim - stop the demon Caine.
  • Rhys - having been taken for feeding time he has to rely on the powers that be to get him out alive.

Last edited:

→ the villains I forgot
tumblr_inline_owazn82vi71smpe0v_500.png

The true force to be feared, an ancient and evil vampire even before the gates to hell opened up beneath them. she cares nothing for anyone or anything but herself, and has twisted the state of the world to her advantage. using Laslo and his kind to keep her fed on fresh blood, with the ever present threat that they could easily be next. she’s killed his men in front of him just to make a point. she cannot feed without killing, a skill she never saw fit to learn.

tumblr_inline_owazn9OIvR1smpe0v_500.png

Samiah’s only living creation, the one allowed to live the longest because of how easily he’d betray any others to keep her favor. brutal and cruel, with an apatite more voracious than the one who made him. but if he kills more violently, he’s quicker to try and raise the dead to try and serve them.

So if this is still accepting players I am quite interested, the listed discord link no longer works though and would like the chance to chat, before throwing my sheet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back