• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
imho u can just have rev react to announcement and then maybe shmooze around, talk to penny etc because rhys and nik are finna do an emotional bonetown

I both understood that and didn't get it (but still understood enough) at the same time xD Right, so I definitely should read that big announcement, but we're still staying put for now. Got it!

I both understood that and didn't get it (but still understood enough) at the same time xD Right, so I definitely should read that big announcement, but we're still staying put for now. Got it!
group A os heading out ingame next morning to fight some ice sambies, rev stays at base i believw

imho u can just have rev react to announcement and then maybe shmooze around, talk to penny etc because rhys and nik are finna do an emotional bonetown
Emotional. Bonetown. Why...just why...

Yeah you can have her react to the whole announcement I think Penny is open to talk to same with Nyilah, Alaska, and James/Ryan I think. If she wants to get in on the scout team you're welcome to have her go find Rhys and be like 'you bitch I am going' and he'll be like....
Er....my contingency plan---
'i will set you on fire'
I mean okay...

Emotional. Bonetown. Why...just why...

Yeah you can have her react to the whole announcement I think Penny is open to talk to same with Nyilah, Alaska, and James/Ryan I think. If she wants to get in on the scout team you're welcome to have her go find Rhys and be like 'you bitch I am going' and he'll be like....
Er....my contingency plan---
'i will set you on fire'
I mean okay...

You write her so well Q.Q brings tear to eye

Just to make sure everyone is on the same page. You should be linked in the extra tabs but here are the groups just in case:

Scouts Group 1
Nik
Ryan
Kayden
Penny
Reverie
Elijah

Scouts Group 2
Allea
James
Harry
Frankie
Niylah

Search & Rescue
Rhys
Adisa
Alaska
Amara

Last edited:
Maybe he got separated from the group long ago, was picked up by wild men. Rescued by the air force base people but was so weak and hurt he was in a coma in the infirmary until now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back