• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
→ the vechiles
Ford F-150 - driven by: Rhys | passengers: Nik, Penny & Woofus
Station Wagon - driven by: Alaska| passengers: James, Kayden , Haruka
Grig's Mobile- driven by: Grigs |passengers: Darius, Velska, Reverie
Police Van w/Motorcycle inside - driven by: Adisa |passengers: Luci, Ezra, Stella

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
UpdatePenny will preform the killing blow on Leraje before any of this happens, I'm just posting it a little early so we all know what's going on.
→ aftermath
In the early morning hours, the walls of the house begin to shake, dust breaking loose, the air left electric and charged with dark power. And then it changes. Every illusion stripped away, and suddenly the group finds themselves standing in what can only be described as a slaughterhouse. The mansion no longer warm and welcoming, instead covered in signs of previous struggles of other souls who have come and gotten trapped within its walls. Blood staining the ground, the furniture rotting and worn. Old corpses become visible floating in the lake outside, more of them lining the road leading up to the mansion. Every amenity they thought they’d found, somehow tainted.

The only good thing is that now they can leave.

→ relocation
Once the true form of the mansion is revealed, the group wastes no time in leaving. They pack their wounded into the convoy of cars and make their way as far as they’re able to go. There’s no supplies to be gathered, nothing to be taken from the mansion, any luxuries that had seemed to be there are rotted and gone as they leave. Following Montrose road to the 195W highway, the group finds rest in an old Hampton inn. The hotel lies just outside of Levittown, but there’s limited supplies inside should they need to restock. Mostly, it’s time to rest and recuperate.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
Lekiel Lekiel
T_T

"A trust, that despite not knowing this stranger, knew he would see them all across the finish line. Even if it meant sacrificing his last drop of humanity to his cursed affliction."

I feel da love. This so sweet. <3

I'm happy Rev is trying to heal, really sad for the nightmare she had. It was some brutal stuff, man.

Idont think Luci's really doing as much A I would intend him to do, this is mostly because of my mediocre writing skills, so idk

Idont think Luci's really doing as much A I would intend him to do, this is mostly because of my mediocre writing skills, so idk

I might suggest you write as how you would act, and think, if you were Luci in Luci's shoes. Not as what you want your character to do :)

Hell0NHighWater Hell0NHighWater Anything we should know about the Hampton Inn :O? Or is it just get rid of a few revenants, kick-back and chillax? Layout's up to us (nothing ridiculous of course) ^3^
Layout is pretty much up to you guys, there might be a couple ghosts (3) in the hotel but besides that there won't any big things to worry about. The ghosts are more like poltergeists than anything too malicious at the moment.

Sry, I'd love to post but will only be able to do so in about 24 hours. Job lately loves to dump last minute shit on my plate.

"Pop Rocks....a really good friend of mine, had something like that happen to her at a party once as well. She told me about it the next day...I was supposed to go with her, but something came up --it was probably stupid I can't even remember what was so important about it-- and I ended up not going last minute."

bcf.png

14084cb3a81bd2fa76c3c3eabc3347bb.png

olivia.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back