• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Yuh yuh! Do you go through a freelancing website? Or do you already have an established customer base :O?
I used medium.com and then did work on LinkedIn. I have never used a freelancing website because the rates are too low and too much competition. Identify your niche and start blogging about it on medium and linkedin :)

Blogging on Linkedin? :o I've only been using it for job searching xD Definitely gotta check it out. Never heard of medium, gonna have a look at that too!

Thanks!

Alright so this is where we all break up into our groups as mentioned in the last updates. I'm giving you guys some freedom on how you want to fight things, how many monsters there are, etc.

Alright so this is where we all break up into our groups as mentioned in the last updates. I'm giving you guys some freedom on how you want to fight things, how many monsters there are, etc.

Bacement. Grap. You shoo cutezzz Bubu <3

edit: Pls don't fix it, it's adorbs!

Fk adorbs is an actual word wth!? I've been using it for slang. HAHAHA

e__e
For some reason that doesn't instill any confidence

Okay okay xD it's just a typo (misspeeled basement and grab), which I usually don't care... except the way it's spelled is so adorable I might just petition the English Language community to change it forever <3 And no, I'm not being sarcastic. It's really cutez.. yes I find words cute. I'm weird like that.

Okay okay xD it's just a typo (misspeeled basement and grab), which I usually don't care... except the way it's spelled is so adorable I might just petition the English Language community to change it forever <3 And no, I'm not being sarcastic. It's really cutez.. yes I find words cute. I'm weird like that.
hnnnnnnnnnn
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Cuteness is a gift to this dour world <3 (pronounce in airy tones)

*showers everyone in sparkling dust*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back