• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I'm considering dropping out of the RP. I have a really hard time keeping up and keep getting writer's block. I don't want to hold the rest of you back.

I mean I could still help out with ideas, songs, tc., but I think Ezra's going to leave the group after stealing a bunch of supplies.

I really had fun with you all.

Hon, you wouldn't be holding us back...if there's a way I can help, let me know. There are a few writers who are a bit less post-crazy [i know some of us can get break-neck], let me know if there's something I can do :<

How can I include him without taking away from the rest of you when I can't respond for a while?
I don't think it's taking away from anybody, tbh. There are some people who post less frequently. Haruka comes to mind, Anise, Emma, Stella.

For me, for example, if Ezra was chillin with Nik, I'd probably just have them talk then drag Ezra around so Nik could make side convos if I knew you'd be gone for a while, but always come back to you, when you were around.

Even if some people are surging ahead, that doesn't mean you have to feel like you're being left behind. I know it can feel that way, which is why we're trying to get a hosted project, so if some people are at X local it doesn't cause a problem...I know that doesn't really help you now.

Maybe we / I / people could do that thing Epiphany Epiphany does with the tagging, so that you can always come back to your spot? Do you get what I'm sayin?

I guess what I'm saying is that I personally don't feel like you're taking away, and I'd love a chance to interact with Ezra, and I'd hate to see you go and I want to help but I think I'm just word vomiting right now :(

I routinely have a hard time posting between Friday and Sunday. So every week, I come back to a mountain of posts, and I don't always have time to (A) read them or (B) incorporate them into my posts.

So what I do is ask our host for a brief summary, which she's always been awesome at providing. Then I read the half a dozen most recent posts. I look for a point to insert myself. And then I insert myself in a "That's a good point, but have you thought about this?" or "Here, let me help you with that" sort of way, as if Emma had been there all along.

No one will mind.

I routinely have a hard time posting between Friday and Sunday. So every week, I come back to a mountain of posts, and I don't always have time to (A) read them or (B) incorporate them into my posts.

So what I do is ask our host for a brief summary, which she's always been awesome at providing. Then I read the half a dozen most recent posts. I look for a point to insert myself. And then I insert myself in a "That's a good point, but have you thought about this?" or "Here, let me help you with that" sort of way, as if Emma had been there all along.

No one will mind.
Thanks for chiming in Epiphany, I lowkey spaced and forgot I was actually tagging you, like the big moron I am at the end of the day.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force :) :)

Anyways, I found a picture that looks kinda like Luci. bad news is, its anime. Yeah, yeah I know, I'm not the happiest about it either, but it was literally the closest thing I could find to someone as pure as Luci.

Update4
I'm not even going to bother coding this but I'll add in some new monsters once I get on my PC.

Lekiel Lekiel and Epiphany Epiphany you guys are gonna have to clear some revenants and shadow people.

Chise_Robin_ Chise_Robin_ and Lakyr Lakyr you guys gotta fight some vampires. You can have James become enthralled at this point and if you want more people to come help you just yell out for it. Either the group in the rec room or the office space should be able to hear you. If you choose not to have James become enthralled at this point there is another opportunity when Nik and Rhys come back from getting gas.

GuavaJuiceXI GuavaJuiceXI JustAki JustAki Silent Mimic Silent Mimic uh lots of revenants.

Kaas Kaas and Anise Anise have fun with that Boo Hag.

Paarthurnax Paarthurnax and CupAndCough CupAndCough fun times with shadow people and vampires.

CupAndCough CupAndCough Rui Rui Gravitational Force Gravitational Force a....wendigo?

BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda and myself we got some revenants frozen in the snow and a possible encounter with a black-eyed demon.

I'm not even going to bother coding this but I'll add in some new monsters once I get on my PC.

Lekiel Lekiel and Epiphany Epiphany you guys are gonna have to clear some revenants and shadow people.

Chise_Robin_ Chise_Robin_ and Lakyr Lakyr you guys gotta fight some vampires. You can have James become enthralled at this point and if you want more people to come help you just yell out for it. Either the group in the rec room or the office space should be able to hear you. If you choose not to have James become enthralled at this point there is another opportunity when Nik and Rhys come back from getting gas.

GuavaJuiceXI GuavaJuiceXI JustAki JustAki Silent Mimic Silent Mimic uh lots of revenants.

Kaas Kaas and Anise Anise have fun with that Boo Hag.

Paarthurnax Paarthurnax and CupAndCough CupAndCough fun times with shadow people and vampires.

CupAndCough CupAndCough Rui Rui Gravitational Force Gravitational Force a....wendigo?

BasiliskVeranda BasiliskVeranda and myself we got some revenants frozen in the snow and a possible encounter with a black-eyed demon.
I...I see... :closedeyescryingfrown:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back