• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Survivor's Lounge (The Last Judgement)

Should we have scheduled 24-48hr events?

• Yeah, sure sounds cool!

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Nah, I think we should just wing it.

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • I don't really care...

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Okay guys so I'm going to do a little time skip as soon as Lakyr Lakyr and Kaas Kaas are finished with their conversations. So If there is anything you would like to do I recommend either letting me know so that I can wait or doing it as soon as possible.

Update3
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
Clear Cafeteria
James & Alaska
Clear Recreational Room
Emma & Reverie
Clear Basement
Grigori & Ezra & Stella
Clear Database Center
Darius & Luiza
Get Gas
Nik & Rhys
Clear Gym
Luci & Lilly & Haruka
Clear Office space
Kayden & Adisa

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene Update With daylight brings new dangers. The blizzard had rolled in overnight, leaving the group trapped in a building with only a small fire to keep them warm. The food supply that they got at the general store is dwindling rapidly, especially with the new mouths to feed. The new priority has become the generator. With electricity comes heat and a better chance at survival. But something has been amiss in that station...something old and dark, lurking in the shadows, waiting for it's moment to strike. Beyond the barricades are monsters of all kinds and the group will have to fight to clear it out or risk being killed before the snow thaws.

In order to be more efficient and cover more areas the group will split up.
[/div][/div]

Last edited:
[class=ICcontainer] width: 100%; min-height: 400px; position: relative; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class=ICside] position: absolute; height: 100%; width: 225px; padding: 15px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; background: #42bff4; transform: translateX( calc(-1* (225px - 15px))); transition: transform .5s ease-in , filter .25s ease-in-out .5s; [/class] [class name=ICside state=hover] transform: translateX(0px); filter: drop-shadow(0px 0px 5px black); transition: transform .5s ease-in .25s, filter .25s ease-in-out; [/class] [class=tab] background: #42bff4; border-radius: 10px; padding: 25px 3px 30px 3px; right: 0px; top: 0px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; transform: translateX(50%); position: absolute; [/class] [class=ICcontent] padding-left: 28px; [/class] [div class=ICcontainer][div class=ICside][div class=tab][/div]
With Grigs
Luci
Haruka
Emma
Stella
Terra
Ezra
With Rhys
Reverie
Luiza
Kayden
Nik
James
Alaska

[/div][div class=ICcontent]
Scene UpdateThe Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office and Police Academy is now officially open thanks to our resident detective. The whole group unpacks the cars and brings their gear inside, following Rhys and Grigs as they clear out the few revenants lingering in the lobby. The two then decide that getting the lobby secure is probably the most important besides getting the locker room functional. Rhys finds out that the locker rooms are down the East hallway and takes six people with him while the rest barricade the west and north hallways until the group is ready to push in. Once the locker rooms are secure, the gym entrances are barred off for another time. The group can then relax slightly, take care of their wounds, and take those showers that they desperately need.
MCSOPSCFinal-1500x430.png
[/div][/div]

I ONLY JAZT REALIZED ZAT LEETLE BLUE FLAPPY ZHING MOVES!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back