• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Lore
Here
Kyle suppressed a snort as Esme basically told him to quit trying to make her evening enjoyable, and turned the tables, asking what would make his evening more enjoyable. Despite their earlier misunderstanding, this was easily one of the most relaxing gala/ball/whatever he had attended. With the exception of accidentally triggering a negative response from Esme, he didn't have to watch his every word, dance with carefully chosen partners so as not to offer offense to some higher status House, and worry about how his actions would effect future negotiations.

"Esme," he said quietly. "You will probably blow this off as a 'dramatic gesture' or 'noble foolishness', but I tell you that it is neither. Aside from our little, disagreement, earlier I have been having a wonderful evening. Here I do not have to watch every word, every gesture. I do not have to plan my dancing partners in advance so as to maximize advantage for my House. I don't have to worry about being Challenged over some perceived slight. I have a lovely companion for the evening, we both look good, and make an excellent couple for this evening's festivities. I enjoy sharing dances with you, and since I am happy, I wish to make you happy. Since I do not wish to misstep, I fear I ask overmuch as to how I can make you happy. I'm sorry if this annoys you, but I would much rather bear the minor sting of your annoyance than the dagger to the heart that is your displeasure and unhappiness."

Kyle chuckled a bit at Esme's desire to escape. He supposed she didn't like being in any situation where she wasn't in absolute control. The situation with her mother had to be driving her mad with frustration. Then there was his own presence. Perhaps when things were more on her terms, the missteps and tension between them would ease. Kyle certainly hoped so.

"As for bowling. Well, I am willing to help you make your escape, though I fear that your current wardrobe is ill suited to your chosen past-time. If you truly wish to be away, I shall make it so, but the prospect of ending our evening together fills me with a sense of loss."

Fable Fable
(Demon really doesn't want to leave, but if his Lady wishes, it shall be so.)

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( I know I PMed you, but going to try and post something dammit. )

Esme nursed her drink a bit more as she glanced around the room trying to spot where Liz and Luke had gone to. She turned back to Kyle when he said her name, quirking a brow as he mentioned how she'd possily blow off his next words as being dramatic or foolish. She listened to him politely, taking a sip of her drink every now and again. The drink hadn't been in a large glass so soon enough all the green liquid was gone, the ice and straw the only thing remaining as she set it down upon the table.

"It doesn't annoy me, well, not as much as you probably expect it would. It's just very weird to be told someone enjoys my presence," she said with a small shrug. "I am also severely not used to having someone ask me what they could do to make me happy. I don't even know how to answer that question when you ask me anyway. Anyway, I do know my dress wouldn't do well for bowling. I'd probably trip and slide all over the floor trying to bowl in it. I was just saying that this type of thing," she said gesturing to the room, "isn't my thing."

She got up and grinned at Kyle, "I've finished my drink and should probably get a dance in before I drink anything else with alcohol. I doubt I'd be a decent dancing partner as the evening goes on." She waited for him to stand before venturing back out onto the dance floor. They danced two songs back to back before Luke made and appearance and cut in, leading Esme away for a dance even though she blushed and stated she wasn't sure how well she'd dance with him since she'd only ever practiced the dances with Kyle.

While she wasn't anxious about Luke, she was about dancing and did accidentally step on his foot twice. She apologized as Luke laughed off the pain and cracked jokes which ended up making her laugh. Midway through the dance she manage to stabilize and didn't mess up so horribly that either of them were injured or tripped over each other. Luke brought her back over to where Kyle was after their dance, "I've got to admit, you are one hell of a dance teacher since you managed to get this sour puss not to murder me at just the suggestion of dancing."

Kyle smiled as Esme made the suggestion that they return to the dance floor. Finishing his drink, he rose and allowed her to lead him back to the slightly more crowded dance floor. Much to his surprise, Esme didn't move to return to their table when the music ended, instead choosing to remain and dance to the next selection as well. During the lull between songs as they awaited the third song to begin, Luke appeared and claimed a dance with Esme. Despite her protests, Luke was insistent, and Kyle found himself briefly without a partner.

"Aww, we can't have that," a voice cooed from behind Kyle as he started to vacate the dance floor. Turning, he found a middle aged woman in a gauzy, something. He wasn't quite certain what she was supposed to be dressed as, and given the slightly unfocused nature of her gaze, and the slight sway to her body, he rather doubted that she would be able to provide him with an accurate idea of what her costume represented. "A handsome thing like you can't just sit out a dance."

Without giving Kyle a chance to protest, the slightly drunk woman draped herself over him as the music started. Sighing internally, Kyle spent the next song making certain that he and his 'partner' didn't smash into any of the other dancers, as well making certain that the woman actually remained on her feet. He managed, barely and despite the woman's best efforts, to keep his hands in safe territory. The woman obviously had no such inhibitions, and Kyle felt hands slip into territory more suited to the boudoir than the dance floor. Keeping a polite smile plastered on his face, Kyle endured the roving hands, though he quickly shifted out from under them each time they approached truly intimate territory. When the song ended, Kyle managed to disengage himself as he spotted Luke and Esme heading for him. The woman pouted, but took a good look at Esme and huffed, flouncing away.

"I've got to admit, you are one hell of a dance teacher since you managed to get this sour puss not to murder me at just the suggestion of dancing." Luke said as they returned.

"I would say rather that I had an excellent pupil," Kyle replied. "I but offered suggestions, Esme is the one who took those suggestions and turned them into something more. Would you care to sit for a few minutes Esme? I found myself ambushed as I attempted to leave the dance floor, and could use a few moments to recover myself."

Fable Fable
(Noooooo! Don't leave the demon alone! He's cougar bait.)

Tarmagon Tarmagon
(X3 Poor demon)

Emse hadn't noticed Kyle dancing with the older woman had hadn't been inclined to accept Kyle's rejection to her offer. However, she did notice the woman when she and Luke approached him at the end of the dance. The older woman looked over Esme, which Esme hadn't failed to noticed, before huffing and stepping away from Kyle. She couldn't help but laugh at the situation, though she was glad Kyle hadn't gotten upset over the woman bothering him.

"She must have pounced on you pretty quickly," Esme joked with a smile up at Kyle. "As much as I'm sure you'd enjoy me trampling over your toes Luke, I have to protect Kyle from the cougars." Her words caused Luke to laugh heartily and he waved his hand in a motion that indicted he was fine with not demanding another dance from her.

"Oh, I know well enough what those women will try on a single man. Kyle, my good sir, you have my sympathy and my well wishes that you survive the rest of the evening. I'm sure if you stick close to Esme, her face will terrify those considering pestering you," Luke laughed out.

"Oi, if anyone's face is terrifying, it's your mug," Esme countered causing Luke to fake offense, lifting a hand delicately to his chest.

"My word! Such a rude young lady you've grown into," he paused and pretended to wipe away a fake tear, "I am so proud. Alright you two, have fun, but not too much fun!" With that Luke excused himself to go sweep his aunt onto the dance floor.

"Well, hopefully you aren't too traumatized from the attention from that lady," Esme said to Kyle before suggesting they go sit down at their table. Esme wasn't sure how many more dances she had in her as even with the alterations made to her shoes, heels were a bitch to wear for a prolonged period of time. "How many more dances do I owe you? 3? I sort of lost count to be honest since I really wasn't keep track."

Kyle seated Esme when they arrived back at their table, then sat himself, counting up the times they had danced together in his head. Surely they hadn't already... Unfortunately, no matter how many times he examined his memory, the numbers didn't change, and he turned to face Esme, disappointment evident on his face.

"I do not have the luxury of losing count," he said, his voice a trifle wistful. "And despite my wishes to the contrary, honest impels me to inform you that you have well and truly met your obligation to dance with me. I may claim no more from you this evening. And if that woman was any indication of potential partners, I find myself quite content to remain a 'wallflower'? for the rest of the evening. I swear I spent more time keeping my hands in safe territory and ducking out from under her hands than actually dancing."

Kyle broke off at the strangled sounds coming from Esme. Her face was scrunched up and turning an interesting shade of pink as she strove to contain her laughter.

Fable Fable
(Is very short, but I couldn't throw a situation out there like that, and not give Esme a chance to have a good laugh at demon's expense.)

Tarmagon Tarmagon
(Apologies on the delay. Recovered from the outing and then ran out of coffee creamer and got a massive withdrawal migraine. Y_Y)

Esme felt a bed bad that she;d set a limit on their dances, though honestly her feet were starting to ache a bit and she was ready to go home and merge with the futon. She barely contained her amusement though when he stated he had to work to keep hos hands in 'safe territory.' "How interesting, a big and strong man such as yourself, fearful of an older woman trying to make moves on you. And before you get your undies in a twist, I'm joking. Also, I have an idea, so let's make our escape and hope the cougars or Liz notice our absence. I'll text Luke when we've made our get away."

She looked around trying to spot where Liz was, who was thankfully engaged in a conversation with a group of people. She motioned to Kyle to follow after her, getting up from her seat calmly, but walking a brisk pace out of the grand room, weaving her way expertly by the other guests without bumping into a single one. She glanced back once or twice to see if Kyle was keeping up. She quickly snagged her purse from 'coat check' before continuing outside. Thankfully there were a few cabs waiting to take people home and Esme quickly snagged one, yanking Kyle in with her hastily with a laugh, finding their escape one of the more amusing moments of their evening.

She gave the driver their destination, but asked them to make a stop on the way to grab a milkshake, informing Kyle that she was treating them both to dessert. Once they were off, she pulled out her phone and sent Luke a text informing him of their vanishing act and asking him to distract Liz for a bit before breaking the news to her. Hopefully she wasn't going to get an earful about this later, but Esme had said she was going to 'Cinderella her ass' out of there when she wanted, and so she did, though she kept both her shoes.

The cab made the stop and Esme ordered two chocolate milkshakes, handing off one of them to Kyle before paying the person at the drive-thru window. There was still evening traffic since many others were going out for the evening, but not enough to cause a simply commute to be drawn out and soon enough they were back at the apartment and Esme was kicking off her heels and let out a sigh of relief.

Kyle was sorry to see their evening end, though to be honest he wasn't looking forward to just sitting around and watching strangers. Esme seemed to be enjoying their escape, so he played along with a grin. The cab ride back to the apartment was much less eventful than his ride to the event, even accounting for the stop for 'milkshakes'. Kyle accepted the one Esme passed him with a nod and took a cautious sip. Hmm. Quite tasty actually. The remainder of the ride was spent quietly enjoying their 'dessert' as Esme had called it. Once they arrived at the apartment building, Kyle couldn't help but notice the slight limp and occasional wince from Esme as they climbed the steps into the building.

Once they were in the apartment proper, Esme kicked off her shoes and collapsed onto the futon with a sigh of relief. Reaching down, she rubbed at her feet, grimacing as she hit sensitive spots. Frowning, Kyle removed his outer coat and loosened the collar of his shirt before rummaging in the small bag Esme had given him for their trip to her home. Coming up with a small jar, he sat cross-legged on the floor in front of the futon and gestured at Esme's feet.

"Let me see them please," he said as opened the jar, letting the scent of jasmine and chamomile along with mint waft into the room. Esme frowned, looking at him dubiously for a moment before shrugging and shifting on the futon, setting her feet just in front of his crossed legs.

"Normally I'd never think of letting you anywhere near my feet," she said, her tone of voice, odd. "But since you were a major contributor to their current aching state, I will let you try to make up for your part in my discomfort."

Kyle smiled, taking a dab of the salve from the jar and rubbing it between his palms to warm. A thought sent extra blood flowing to his hands as well, warming them and the salve quickly. When he was satisfied, he took one of Esme's feet and set it on his crossed ankles, using the thumbs of both hands to knead firmly just below the ball of her foot. Esme stiffened slightly at his first touch, but then relaxed as the knots of tension began to unknot themselves under Kyle's firm, but surprisingly gentle, touch. Kyle paid close attention to what Esme's body was telling him, using the subtle tension to search out the aches and pains, moving away to the next spot only when tension had changed to relaxation.

As he paused to warm some more salve before switching his attention to her other foot, Esme made an inarticulate sound of protest that quieted as he resumed his ministrations. Glancing up, Kyle saw that Esme was sitting back, her eyes closed and breathing even. He was fairly certain she wasn't sleeping, but she was definately relaxing. Kyle worked carefully, his fingers kneading strongly without tickling, finding the little knots of tension and relaxing them one after the other. He made certain that his hands went no higher than Esme's ankles, and kept his touch professional, alternating between her feet so as not to make either overly sensitive. He working in silence for several minutes, keeping his attention focused on the task at hand, until he couldn't find anymore spots if tightness. Sitting back, he looked at Esme expectantly.

"Do my efforts meet with your approval?" he asked.

"Sorry, I fell asleep," Esme joked, wiggling her toes slightly as though testing out his work. "You've got my stamp of approval, how exactly can I replay you since I'm fairly certain if I tried to massage you it'd cause more harm than good."

"Your 'stamp of approval' is reward enough," Kyle said as he capped the jar of salve and returned it to his bag. "Now, if you think you can walk again, perhaps you should go change out of that lovely dress. Liz will be, irritated I think, if it gets damaged."

Fable Fable fyu
(Someone who studies the body darned well better be able to give a good massage. )

Tarmagon Tarmagon
(Poor Esme is stuck in her dress and needs the demon's assistance.)

Esme stretched out her limbs, but not before moving to make sure she didn't kick Kyle with her feet in the process. "I doubt just sitting will damage the dress," she replied. "I did sit a few times during the gala after all, but yeah I am going to change into something comfortable." With that she stood up, rocked on her feet experimentally for a moment befroe giving Kyle a cheesy thumbs up and made her way into her bedroom, closing the door behind her.

After a mere 30 seconds, she peeked back out with an embarrassed glance, "I, uh, need some help actually. I have a few bobby pins lost in my hair and if I try to get them out, I'll probably tear out my hair." She paused and cleared her throat with a flush on her cheeks, "I also forgot that this laces in the back and have no idea or even skill to try and untie that myself. Sooooooo... as awkward as this is to ask, could you loosen the laces a bit for me? It'd be safer and faster than me trying to use a hanger."

She had literally walked into her bedroom and stood there for over 20 seconds trying to figure out how to undo the corset without being able to see it. She wasn't even sure how it had been tied. She had assumed the bit of ribbon at the base of her back had been the lacing, but whoever had tied the knot had made it impossible for her to undo herself without taking scissors to the dress. Now that action would have infuriated Liz.

Kyle stared at Esme for a fraction of a second, dumbfounded. She wanted him to help her undress?! Then his common sense reasserted itself and he shook his head slightly. She needed his help with the complicated lacing on the rear of the dress.

"I think that I can be of assistance to you," Kyle said. "And lest we be accused of any impropriety, if you would be so kind as to just stand in your doorway and turn your back to me, I will examine the Gordian knot that Liz has so thoughtfully gifted you with. Once you have donned something more comfortable, bring your brush with you and we shall attempt to locate your lost hair pins."

Esme seemed to hesitate for a moment, then opened her door fully, turning to expose the rear of the dress to Kyle's view. Corset style lacing held the dress tightly to her form, and even as he examined the pattern to determine where to loosen the laces, Kyle couldn't help but notice that the dress flattered Esme's body, clinging without binding, emphasizing her femininity. Her normal choices of clothing hid the curves that the dress accentuated, and despite himself, Kyle found that he wished Esme wouldn't always hide herself away. Right now though, the laces that had perplexed Esme demanded his attention, and...there.

"Umm," he started, then cleared his throat and tried again. "This might feel a little odd, but I know why you couldn't find the knot for the laces. It looks like Liz tied one knot, then looped the loose ends back up and tied a much more ornate bow. I'll have to untie, then untuck, and untie again."

Suiting actions to words, Kyle's dexterous fingers easily loosened the ornate bow. He then had to tug and twist the laces slightly to convince the ends of the ribbons to retrace their paths, slipping a finger under the lower lace to pull slightly away from Esme's body to give enough space for the ribbon to move through without catching and tearing. After nearly a fully minutes manipulation, he managed to liberate the lower knot, which loosened as quickly as the bow. A few quick tugs, and the lacing up Esme's back had enough slack that she would be able to slip out of the dress.

"One down," Kyle muttered to himself as he turned his attention to the knot behind Esme's neck. This one was a bit easier, since all Liz had done was basically double knot, with the more ornate bow on top. He undid the first half of the knot, then paused.

"If I undo the rest of this, I feel we might both be embarrassed by the results," Kyle said, stepping back and turning away. "A single tug will finish the work of undoing the knot, so.."

Kyle trailed off awkwardly, then retreated to the living room to see if Esme would reappear.

Fable Fable
(Edited and revised. )

Last edited:
Tarmagon Tarmagon
(They're gonna have their own lil private party. X3)

Esme wondered if Liz had considered that Esme would have encountered issues in trying to get the dress unlaced herself. Honestly, Liz had probably just wanted to make sure that the laces didn't become undone during the evening and got carried away with the knots. It still put both herself and Kyle in this currently awkward position where he was having to assist her in loosening the laces. She patiently stood within the doorway and held one of her arms to the front of the dress out of fear that it might fall off it the laces ended up getting too loose.

She felt the corset loosen from around her body and was glad this wasn't something people wore every day. She felt Kyle untie the knot that was behind her neck, using her arm to hold the dress to the front of her body and was glad he halted before undoing it entirely, since he also didn't want to risk her dress falling off her person. She cleared her throat before giving him a quick thanks and went back into her room closing the door behind her.

Luckily and hopefully he hadn't noticed her being flustered by that ordeal. She shook her head and mentally old herself to stop being foolish like a silly hormonal teenager. Esme was an adult and she had simply asked for help. She quickly shimmied out of the dress after untying the final knot and let out a sigh of happiness at no longer being strapped in by the corset. It hadn't been uncomfortable, but once she took it off she enjoyed the lack of pressure from the corset.

She couldn't hop in the shower until she got the few bobby pins in her hair out, otherwise she was in for a miserable night. She grabbed a pair of black yoga pants and Star Wars t-shirt before rummaging around in the bathroom to find her hair brush. Eventually she emerged from her bedroom, but she went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of vodka and two shot glasses, it was only about 10-ish in the evening right now and after having Kyle help with the dress, she needed a shot.

"Just because we're not at the gala doesn't mean we can't have fun ourselves while we wait up for Liz... if she even decides to come back to the apartment," Esme said, bringing the items into the living room. "Also, I don't intend for us to get hammered, so before you get worried I'm limiting the shots to only three. Not like you'd allow yourself to get shitfaced anyway. First though... hair. I really don't want to sleep with pins in my hair."

She sat down on the floor, able to lean back onto the futon, motioning for Kyle to sit behind her, "It'll be easier this way. I don't think there are many." Before he'd even begin, she took a shot of the vodka, cracking a joke about being ready for the scalp tugging to commence.

Kyle spent the time Esme used to change to modify his own clothing, swapping out the formal shirt for a comfortable tee and removing his boots. He had just finished putting his boots out of the way when Esme reappeared, wearing black pants? that looked painted on and a t-shirt. He could see a brush in her hands, but she headed to the kitchen rather than where Kyle was sitting. Before he could say anything, she returned carrying a bottle and two shot glasses.

"Just because we're not at the gala doesn't mean we can't have fun ourselves while we wait up for Liz... if she even decides to come back to the apartment," Esme said. "Also, I don't intend for us to get hammered, so before you get worried I'm limiting the shots to only three. Not like you'd allow yourself to get shitfaced anyway. First though... hair. I really don't want to sleep with pins in my hair."

She sat down on the floor, able to lean back onto the futon, motioning for Kyle to sit behind her, "It'll be easier this way. I don't think there are many."

"I shall be guided by you in this matter," Kyle said, a chuckle lurking behind his voice as Esme downed a shot while he took the indicated seat. "And I shall endeavor not to 'scalp tug'? you bald."

Reaching down, Kyle retrieved his glass and the hairbrush, examining each. Then he shrugged, tossing back the shot and setting the glass on the arm of the futon and dropping the brush into his lap.

"Tilt your head forward please," he said. As Esme did so, he spotted a hair pin near the nape of her neck, and deftly removed it. "One down, who knows how many more to go."

Two minutes later they knew. Five pins lay on the floor beside Esme as Kyle began to gently work the brush through her hair, trying to straighten and untangle what remained of Liz's creation.

"Not too much tugging I hope," Kyle said, just before the brush found a particularly recalcitrant tangle, making Esme squeak out a protest. "Sorry!"

Fable Fable
(Hope things are going well for you !)

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( Back to our regularly scheduled program. Sorry for the delay. )

Esme did as he asked and tilted her head forward, removing a pin and beginning the count for when he found any others. He was fairly quick in getting the task done and in the end was able to brush through her hair without snagging on a pin. Honestly, the tangles were the worst part and also the reason why some of the pins had gotten lost, or as Esme had commented at one point, 'eaten by her hair.'

"Nothing I've not survived before she said," holding out her hand for the hair brush, but not before taking a second shot with a mild grimace. "I forgot how cheap vodka tasted," she commented to herself, "Probably because I've always gotten stupid drunk whenever I have tasted it." She took the brush from Kyle and got up to take it back into her bedroom, returning only seconds later to flop onto the futon next to him. She poured him a shot and offered the glass to him, waiting for him to down it and smirked at him.

"Here's to hoping Liz isn't furious about us ditching her at the gala," she joked, taking her third and final shot. She fumbled around for the remote for a moment before turning in the television to a re-run of I Love Lucy, the well-known chocolate factory scene flickering to life on the screen. "You probably don't have anything like TV there do you, so what is there to watch just like theatre plays or operas or something?"

"There's a trick I know that improves the taste of inferior liquor," Kyle said thoughtfully. "It requires, hmm, your word is charcoal I believe, and fine, drat... oh, cheesecloth. If you filter the liquor, the taste improves after about the third filtration."

Kyle paused a moment, thinking about Esme's question. What did they do on his world?

"As much as I hate to admit it," he said after a moment, "We don't actually DO much just for entertainment as entertainment on the whole. I play, but except for when you heard me, I had only ever shared my music with one other. We do have plays, but usually crafted in order to curry favor or denigrate a rival. I suppose that's why I don't care for them much."

Kyle's brow furrowed for a moment, then he smiled.

"There is celebration music among the Commons, which I find far more to my liking. There are no lessons, no hidden barbs, just, celebration. My father thinks me a fool for taking Seasons Turning with our servants, but their celebration is fairly honest, not a chance to impress someone, or lord your status over them. And then there are the Shamanistic dances and accompanying music. Those, I treasure."

Kyle desperately wanted to add "And now the dances I have shared with you," but he knew Esme wasn't ready to hear any such thing, no matter how sincere he was. He was aware of her presence beside him, despite the small space between them, and it felt, good. Like a warm blanket on a chill evening. Nothing would have made him happier than to close that distance, put an arm about her shoulders, and watch this farcical show together. But, things being what they were, well he would be happy just to share this space and time with her.

"What entertainments do you enjoy?" he asked.

Fable Fable fyu
(Demon CAN learn, he's just a little slow. Welcome back to your regularly scheduled programming. )

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( It'll take a while for me to catch up on everything /shot Got SMITED and some other 1x1s to catch up on so might be slow here trying to sort that out. )

"Well, I don't have any charcoal or cheesecloth, it's not like it isn't tolerable, otherwise I wouldn't be able to drink any of it," she commented, capping the vodka bottle. She ended up grabbing the blanket Kyle used for bedding, nestling into the futon and listening to Kyle answer her question. "Entertainment is probably used that way here as well, the personal barbs and to curry favor, but not in the same way. You have social media celebrities starting drama for the publicity and can direct their fans after a rival or enemy. Then you have things like tabloid magazines, gossip shows, and so on. Then there are the artistic types of entertainment, musical, plays, operas, concerts. I've only been to a few myself, there tend to be... snooty people at some of those places. We don't have things here the US fro seasonal celebrations, more like mostly religious holidays and such."

"As for what I enjoy? As long as it's not something extreme like... skydiving I'd probably find it alright. Carnivals are always fun, as much as they swindle you with some of those games. I'm not really into video games, I'd rather read a book or watch a movie. I guess you could say most of the things I enjoy are things I can do alone... now that I think about it, kind of sad huh?" She let out a bit of a nervous laugh after she realized she really was a loner when it came to this stuff. "I mean, I'll go to the movies with Liz and stuff too, or go out with her to things she wants to do and I don't really mind that too much. It's only when she gets carried away that it becomes a problem. She once had us camp out in front of a store to get some exclusive perfume. I mean, it wasn't a stupid item like the time people stood in line for a literal brick, but still having to camp out with her was a bit taxing when you have no interest in it yourself. She also used me to buy a second one since it was only being sold at one per person."

"Anyway, you'll have to do some things here just for entertainments sake then. I've already dragged you to an arcade and well, you seem too nervous to get on a carousel again. Movies might not be interesting to you since it's just basically the same as a TV, only on a big screen without commercial interruptions. Maybe a water park when it gets warmer or a state fair, hell even dragging you to the renaissance festival might be interesting. I mean, unless you have something in particular you really want to do?"

"I suppose that repeated exposure will wear away at the sharp edges of my, phobia." Kyle said. "After all, it worked wonders with you."

Kyle smiled at Esme before turning his attention to her question. What would he like to see of this modern world? He supposed the question was, what could he safely do and see? So far the cloaking spells seemed to be working, masking him from everyone except Esme's mother, and she seemed to be a special case. Kyle had a couple of questions stored up for her when they saw her again. Her answers, or refusals to answer, would be telling. Meanwhile...

"I think I should like to hear different kinds of your music performed live," he said. "Your Internet is wonderful, but as the band reminded me this evening, there is a certain quality that only a live performance carries. And, maybe get away from the city for a bit? I found the peace and quiet of your home area soothing, at least until..."

Kyle trailed off awkwardly with an apologetic shrug. He wasn't going to bring up any details of that trip, good or bad.

"Anyway," he continued after a moments pause. "First and foremost in my mind is to relieve you of the burden we've carefully not been speaking about. Once that's done, I should be most happy to share any time or activity you would be willing to have me accompany you upon."

Fable Fable fyu
(Demon wants to go to an outdoor concert. Who knew? )

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( Still sick, so this may be short. Y_Y )

"I mean, it's gotta be more than just repeated exposure, I think wanting to not be controlled by a phobia is where it really matters. I mean, you did encounter that ex of mine at the club. I was in a bad mood when I had accepted his date request... and a bit drunk. I figured 'what the hell, already in this mess, maybe I'll get over my issues if I bother to give him a chance.' Clearly, not one of my best ideas. Never really went anywhere far with him, we mostly just sort of hung out and called it a relationship. Also, I wouldn't say it's worked 'wonders' unless I'm actually over it."

Esme stretched her arms above her head and then let them fall back down to a resting position, it was so nice to be out of that dress. "Concerts huh? Just if you go to a metal show, I'd be worried since you might get dragged into a mosh pit and end up 'hulking out' because of it. That'd make a few headlines for sure," she said with a mildly joking tone. "And yeah, try living with that woman for most of your life. You could always just go to some national parks and explore. Those I've always enjoyed myself."

When he brought the subject around to the little problem of the seal on her back, she slightly smirked at Kyle, "That sorta stuff would have to wait till I get back and my life re-sorted once it's dealt with. I'm missing a ton of classes right now. That's going to be a nightmare to deal with, unless you can help me cheat."

She paused, "Just joking on the cheating thing. As much as it'd be easy, it'd feel wrong to me I think. We'll be leaving for New York in a few days anyway, so have to see what this whole dramatic thing my mom is worried about since she refuses.. you know what, subject change." She didn't want to start ranting about their impending trip.

"Here's something, what is something weird - in regards to where your from since what you can do is weird here in nearly all cases - that you can do?"

Kyle quirked an eyebrow at Esme's question. Something weird about him? He wasn't anything special on his world. His battle form was pathetic compared to most others. Sure, he could assume animal shapes, but... His thoughts broke off in a welter of confusion. He couldn't assume forms like members of Clan Jurla, but he could assume forms other than his battle form. He drew Power from his surroundings, not like a Master of N'varin, but at least as well as an Apprentice.

"Kyle?"

Some of his confusion must have shown on his face, because there was a hint of nervousness in Esme's voice as she said his name.

"I'm sorry Esme," he said quickly. "Your question made me think about myself, and I've just noticed something, odd about myself that somehow has escaped me for a long, long time. It's actually a bit disturbing, but it would also explain some things about me that... Look, I mentioned the Clans and Houses, and told you that each had a specialization?"

At Esme's nod, Kyle took a deep breath and continued.

"The, specialties, are not completely determined by parentage, but a significant part of them is. The rest is temperament and determination. A child born of Calinathra and Vyseriad could learn the magic of either, so their final choice would come down to their personality. A child of Jurla and N'varin would have a propensity for one or the other, but would be able to learn a bit about both, they just would be very, very weak in their abilities. I, am a good Healer, but my mother can do things I can only state at in awe. I can draw Power from my surroundings, but not like a Master of N'varin. I can assume animal forms, which only members of Jurla should be able to do so easily."

Kyle broke off, his mind whirling. There... no. It was impossible. He couldn't be.

"Goddess preserve me," he whispered. "I'm, Chaktarini. It's the only way. But only Shaman are Chaktarini. I can't be!"

Kyle's last words came out almost as a wail as he seemed to crumple in on himself, sagging back into the futon.

"I'm, Clanless." he whispered. "Houseless."

Fable Fable

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( Chaktarini still confuses me slightly even after reading the lore. X3 )

Esme just sat there in confused silence. She felt bad that such a simple question could go down such a seemingly bad path because it had honestly been an innocent enough question. She had expected something about perhaps liking a food that most others found odd. Not something whatever this was. She picked at her fingernails in a bit of an automatic anxiousness that she'd screwed up their evening once again with saying or asking the wrong thing.

Whatever her question had prompted him to realize, as much as he tried to explain it to her, she was more concerned that he was upset over it. She didn't know really how things functioned, but based on his upset being 'houseless' seemed fairly devastating. She hesitantly raised her hand and slowly placed it on his shoulder, not sure if it would make him more upset or help give him a sense of support. She decided to at least try.

She sucked at comforting others, she felt like she could never say the right thing... and then a person seeking to say the 'right' thing seemed rather empty itself. So, instead she re-opened the bottle of vodka and poured them both another shot. "Fuck it," she said before taking her shot. "Who cares if you're houseless or not. Y'know what, doesn't matter to me at all. I don't even get most of what you explain to me anyway. I mean, I don't care about that, but... then again I'm not from there so... my opinion is probably pointless."

Esme took another shot because she was rambling in her efforts to somehow cheer Kyle up, but suspected she was making matters worse. "They all sound like jerks anyway," she said. "Besides, is that really so bad to no longer be associated with them? I mean, you mentioned some shaman guy a few times with mild reverence." She cringed slightly at her last sentence, coming off as something mean than her trying to a positive twist into something she didn't understand. "Not that... I'm saying I know what I'm talking about, just from what you've mentioned you seemed fine with that shaman guy."

"Shaman Belvarin?" Kyle asked, his attention thoroughly diverted by Esme's touch, her obvious concern for him, and her innocent question. "He is the most competent, and complete, person I have ever encountered. And..." Kyle's voice shifted, going from desolate to thoughtful. "Chaktarini."

Kyle knocked back the shot Esme had poured him, barely tasting the contents of the glass as his mind stopped whirling around and around in despair and began to function again. Belvarin was Chaktarini, ALL shamans were Chaktarini, but not all Chaktarini were shaman. Why?

"I, need to work something out," Kyle said hesitantly. "And what I say probably won't make a lot of sense, but I'll try to use examples from this world. Just bear with me."

At Esme's slow nod, Kyle began to try to put the pieces of a puzzle together he had never really considered.

"Imagine there are only seven possible jobs in the whole world. All your life you've been groomed for one of those jobs, but you just can't master it. You do alright, but not enough to make a living at it. You try another job, but it's the same story. You understand some, but not enough to make a living. You try all seven jobs, and you learn enough to understand the basics of them all, but not enough to make a living at it. None of the jobs will hire you, and all of the workers either pity you or mock you. That is close to what the Great Houses consider Chaktarini."

Kyle stood, and began to pace slowly back and forth as he worked through his thoughts.

"But that makes no sense. All Shaman are Chaktarini, and the Houses send their offspring to the Shaman for training, and treat Shaman with respect. If they are 'unworthy', why expose children to them? It's... not... like..."

Kyle's voice trailed off as he froze between one step and the next.

"They, have no House ties, but the Houses have no control over them." he whispered. "They're, WE'RE neutral!"

Kyle went to one knee in front of Esme, grabbing both of her hands in his as he babbled excitedly.

"Shaman are NEUTRAL! The Houses don't play politics with them, and they don't participate in Court intrigues. No matter the child's House, a Shaman will be able to deflect their untrained Power and teach them the basics of any House. They keep the Lore of our world intact where the Houses try to twist it to their own ends. But, why, or the better question, who is trying to discredit and destroy the status of Chaktarini? It's like, someone wants the Shaman to die out."

Fable Fable
(Hope that helped a little. Demon is still unhappy, but it's buried deep right now, under the puzzle he's trying to solve. Ps, Esme helped with her innocent question. )

Tarmagon Tarmagon
( It did. My brain is just mush these days, lack of sleep, trying to get shit together for moving, stressing over move because other shit isn't going as it should be, uggghh. )

Esme blinked at Kyle's change in tone. Maybe she had said something right for once. He downed the shot she poured him, though his thoughtful expression remained the same. Thoughtful was better than being upset at least. He spoke once again, stating he needed to work something out and admitting he knowingly expected she wasn't going to understand what he was about to ramble. It was progress in his understanding of her lack of knowledge regarding how things worked where he was from. As much as he tried to explain it to her, there was only so much that could be grasped when people came from a different culture.

She took another shot as he explained what it meant to be Chaktarini, kinda getting it. That they would always just be under the ability of the requirement to get a job, sort of like not having the correct college degree for a higher position with better pay. Kyle it seemed didn't meet the correct requirements to be in what he called the 'Great Houses.' Even as Esme felt her alcoholic buzz kicking in, she gave him all her attention. She wasn't sure where his rambling was heading now, though she did pick up on the conspiracy aspect.

She jolted somewhat when he exclaimed that the shaman's were neutral, not expecting the outburst followed by kneeling down before her and grabbing her hands. While he was excited, he last words held weight on concern in asking the 'why' of the nature of things being the way that they were. "Well, I'm for sure not the person to ask that question. At least being a-" Esme paused and carefully tried to say the foreign word "Chak-ta-ri-ni, isn't so awful then? Doesn't sound so bad to me at least. I mean, unless you really wanted to be involved in the Houses thing, which doesn't seem something you really.. y'know, like."

She pours and offers Kyle another shot, sort of a celebratory shot in her mind for him getting out of his doldrums. Esme was on her way to drinking just a bit more than her tolerance could handle, but she trusted Kyle wouldn't take advantage of her, so another shot for herself. She couldn't remember how many she'd had by now. It was more than three and less than ten at least. Honestly, she'd have to go by the state of her drunkenness to determine her cut-off point with the shots. She's only allow herself one more shot since she really didn't want to make herself sick.

Last edited:
"Well, I'm for sure not the person to ask that question. At least being a-" Esme paused and carefully tried to say the foreign word "Chak-ta-ri-ni, isn't so awful then? Doesn't sound so bad to me at least. I mean, unless you really wanted to be involved in the Houses thing, which doesn't seem something you really.. y'know, like."

"You are quite correct in that," Kyle said, rising and stepping back. He had violated Esme's 'personal space' during his outburst, and he quickly retreated to what he had unconsciously dubbed a 'safe' distance. He was a little concerned that Esme was continuing to pour shots. She had set herself a limit, but his little outburst seemed to have triggered more shots. He accepted another himself, but neutralized the alcohol as he raised it to his lips. He needed his mind unclouded.

"Perhaps we should set aside the vodka for now," he said carefully. "I cannot undo the effects should you accidentally have 'one too many' now that the Seal is active. Though if it does come to that, I shall, how do you say, 'hold your hair back'. It is, of course, your choice. For myself, I choose no more. I need to think."

Kyle began to pace slowly back and forth, his mind no longer racing in circles, but worrying away at the problem that was, himself. Esme remained seated, though her eyes tracked his every motion. After a moment, he began to speak once more, putting the thoughts in his head into words.

"This doesn't make any sense. My mother is of House Lenthandir, and my Sire is of House Calinathra. There is no possible way that I should be Chaktarini. One of one's parents MUST be Chaktarini if one is to... be... born... Chaktarini. No! Oh, by the great Goddess."

Kyle froze in his pacing, emotions flashing across his features too fast for Esme to catch more than a fleeting glimpse of them. Shock, outrage, worry, then amusement flickered over Kyle's face, then he began to chuckle softly. Chuckles gave way to full throated laughter that built and built into veritable howls of mirth. Before Esme could do more than start to worry that Kyle had lost his mind, the fit of nearly hysterical laughter ended as Kyle sank down to sit cross-legged on the floor, still chuckling to himself.

"It makes sense," he said to the room in general. "It finally all makes sense. No wonder my brothers are so unlike me in temperament. Mnenmellenthandir, the person I have been calling my Sire for four thousand years, is NOT my father. I cannot begin to tell you how much this realization pleases me. But, why wouldn't mother..."

Kyle broke off suddenly, confusion evident on his face as he looked down. There was a faint glow coming from under his shirt. Scrambling to his feet, Kyle cast a worried look at Esme, then returned his attention to himself as the glow quickly increased in intensity. Esme looked at Kyle dumbfounded, but his attention seemed to be totally taken up with whatever was happening. Kyle was staring at his chest, where a brilliant white pinprick of light seemed to be rising up out of his body. In moments, a spark of light too bright to look directly at hung in the air just before Kyle. It seemed to gather itself, then shot away a few feet, dimming and unfolding somehow, to form the image of a middle aged looking woman. The woman seemed to look around, then her gaze fastened onto Kyle.
full

"K'ylenthar," a smooth contralto voice said. "If you are seeing this, you have begun to ask questions that I prayed would never cross your mind."

Esme didn't know what was going on with Kyle and that strange light, but she instinctively retreated to what she thought was a, well, safer distance. He'd been cautious about doing anything 'magical' around her because of the whole seal issue, so better safe than sorry. It also didn't help that he seemed to be equally confused by what was going on there. When it took form and spoke, Esme stared openly and her first thought once what was said registered was 'Oh shit, this probably isn't good.'

"Mother," Kyle whispered, reaching out towards the image. He managed to stop his fingers before he touched the Sending, but it was a near thing.

"If you are seeing this, then you have come to certain realizations all on your own," the image of Kyle's mother said. "And I am not there to explain in person. This means I am dead, or you are far, far away. Either way, you need to know what you now only suspect. First and foremost in your mind I am certain, is the question of your parentage. I know that it will bring you great joy to know that Mnenmellenthandir is your Sire in name only. Your actual Sire's name I shall not speak, for I know not the circumstances that triggered this Sending. I shall tell you that he is of a family that you hold in the highest esteem, and that you share his looks, and distaste for all things involving the Court."

The image paused, and looked down, as though the speaker was, embarrassed by what she was about to reveal.

"You know that my union with your 'Sire' was an arranged thing, and that it was done against my wishes. I was, selfish. I wanted something in my life that was untrammeled by his touch, and I sought out your true Sire. We both knew the risks, but I AM an Adept in the Healing Artes. I was only with him for one glorious night, and then I held you within me until the arranged union was consummated, then released my hold upon your development. Mnenmellenthandir thinks you his, though he often wonders what kind of changling spawn you are. You are Chaktarini, a Shaman, like your true Sire, and his Sire before, and before throughout our recorded history. I, regret the hurt that this knowledge will cause you, as well as the uncertainty it brings to your future. I do not regret my choice to bring you into the world."

The image raised its head, seeming to look Kyle directly in the eyes, and when it spoke again, the pride in the words it spoke was obvious to all but the most clueless observer.

"You have heard that Chaktarini are Unworthy. This is what the Great Houses would have all believe, for the Shaman are above the petty games they play. They would discredit the station, and all who might hold it. Chaktarini, Shaman, were and still are the Keepers of the Lore. They speak the Laws our forebearers found to be wise and just. They owe no allegiance to any House, and no House may control them. You may learn the secrets of all the Houses, though you will never rise to Adept status. This gives you an understanding of how the Houses counter each other, and permits you to counter all of them. Remember, it takes far less Power to defend oneself than it does to attack, and if you know the nature of that attacking you, you may defeat it with ease. Remember your training. Believe in yourself. Whether of not you choose to become a Shaman, wear the title of Chaktarini with the pride it deserves."

The image began to dim slightly, and the figure looked around as though she had heard something.

"Shavriandria!" a new, masculine voice called. "You are needed."

"Be well my son," Shavriandria's image said, beginning to dim and fray around the edges. "I wish I could have told you this in person, and been there to answer the questions I'm certain you have, but fate has decreed otherwise. Know that you are loved, and your lineage is a proud one, no matter what others may try to convince you of. Live, love, and never doubt in yourself. I love you son."

The image vanished in a swirl of colored fragments that faded like fireworks in a night sky. Kyle stood frozen, his mouth working but no sounds coming out.
When he turned to face Esme, she could see that his eyes were bright with unshed tears.

"Th..." his voice broke, and he cleared his throat and tried again. "That, explains a lot."

Fable Fable
(Speechless demon is speechless. But now we know a little more about his past.)

Tarmagon Tarmagon
(I feel bad for post something to short in comparison, but I don't wanna leave you waiting for a long post. >_>;; )

Esme struggled to understand what exactly was going on, due to the combination of basically being drunk and barely understanding the world Kyle was from. The woman looked similar to Kyle, an assumption confirmed when he breathed out the word 'mother' in reaction to the apparition that was now in the apartment with them. It seemed Kyle's father wasn't his biological father, that his mother had a bit of a tryst which resulted in Kyle. The rest was just way too confusing for her to follow, though she grasped that Kyle's real father was a Shaman and therefore Kyle was like that as well.

Eventually the image faded away with a farewell, leaving a stunned Kyle who struggled to speak. Esme herself sat there in silence not sure what to say since this seemed to be a very private and personal matter that perhaps she shouldn't have been present. This type of revelation didn't seem like it'd be easy to process. That'd be like if her dad randomly appeared in her life out of nowhere. Or if her mom wasn't really her mom, though it was pretty damn obvious her mother was her mother.

"So, you're dad isn't your dad... and you're a Shaman," she summed up, "Well, that's a mindfuck." She paused awkwardly. "Your mom is pretty," she said, trying to find something to say and finding herself completely lacking. She cleared her throat and ran a hand through her hair anxiously, not sure if this was a good or bad thing to Kyle. "Well, I'm sure you've got quite a bit to... ponder... so I'm going to crash and give you some space."

With that she made her way into her bedroom and closed the door and flopped onto her bed feeling like she was feeling like she had terrible tact.

------

Esme wasn't sure when she had fallen asleep, but when she woke up she was sprawled messily atop her bed, an arm dandling off one side and dried drool on one side of her cheek. She looked like a hangover mess. She groaned into her bed for a moment, trying to muster the willpower to get up. She didn't even know what time it was, but it was already fairly sunny which meant it was probably late morning or early afternoon. She took a quick shower and changed her clothes to make herself appear as a passable living human before she shuffled out of her room and into the kitchen for coffee.

"So, you're dad isn't your dad... and you're a Shaman," Esme summed up, "Well, that's a mindfuck." She paused awkwardly. "Your mom is pretty," she said, trying to find something to say and finding herself completely lacking. She cleared her throat and ran a hand through her hair anxiously, not sure if this was a good or bad thing to Kyle. "Well, I'm sure you've got quite a bit to... ponder... so I'm going to crash and give you some space."

Kyle watched wordlessly as Esme beat a slightly wobbly retreat to her room, leaving him alone with his thoughts. He was surprised to find, as he took a mental inventory of himself, that he wasn't shocked by the Sending's revelations.

"Perhaps I always knew, or at least suspected, that something wasn't quite right," he thought as he went about his preparations for bed. "But never this. I hope that I might meet my true Sire one day. Mother's Sending said I hold the family in high esteem, and that my Sire was a Shaman. I wonder who she could be speaking of."

No answers presented themselves to him as he lay upon the futon that had become, if not an old friend, then at least a close acquaintance. Despite his certainty that sleep would elude him this night, velvety darkness wrapped itself around him, quieting his thoughts as sleep overcame him.

"No House may hold another in thrall. This is the Law. No House may swear fealty to any but the King or Queen. This is the Law. Strength Rules. This is the Law. The King or Queen may not Challenge, but must answer a formal Challenge. This is the Law."

Kyle woke from strange dreams of his time spent with Shaman Belvarin as he had drilled Kyle relentlessly in the old Laws. He had also dreamt of the different types of magic he had been taught. At the time he hadn't questioned how he had managed to learn so many disparate types, he had just done his best to make Belvarin proud. Now, he understood.

"He knew," Kyle thought as he took care of his morning routine of toiletries and putting the futon to rights for the day. "He was training me in what it means to be a Shaman."

He spent much of the morning with a pot of coffee and his memories, calling each to the forefront of his mind and examining it carefully. Armed with his new knowledge, he watched each replay in his minds eye, better understanding why he had been taught these things. A shuffling sound heralded Esme's awakening, though she did not appear immediately. The sound of the shower letting Kyle know he had a few minutes, which he spent upon a fresh pot of coffee and a light breakfast. When Esme finally appeared, he pointed her to a large cup of coffee sitting beside a plate holding a toasted sandwich.

"Sit," he directed quietly. "Drink first, then eat. I know you won't wish to, but you know as well as I that your body needs both after last night's indulgences."

Fable Fable fyu
(Industrious Demon is domestic. Who knew? )

Tarmagon Tarmagon
(Sorry for the delay! Got more info about the move that complicated it a bit and a person who refuses to bloody answer their e-mail on the matter. >_> Forgive my tardiness. Y_Y Wanted to get SMITED a boost.)

Esme smelt the coffee the moment she opened her bedroom door, automatically moving towards the source of the blissful scent that would give her a nice jolt of caffeine and wake her up more fully. Kyle was already awake and had apparently preemptively made her coffee and breakfast. She didn't object to his command and sat down, first taking a sip of coffee with a happy sigh. "I guess Liz didn't come home last night," she yawned out, not exactly shocked at that development. Liz probably was dragged to her parent's place to sober up if she drank. Esme had been so out of it she probably forgot to charge her phone and wondered if the battery was dead.

She took a bite of the toasted sandwich since Kyle was going to be adamant on the matter. "Have you even had anything to eat yet?" She quirked a challenging brow towards him as she took another bite, chewed, then swallowed. "You shouldn't lecture me about food if you're not going to eat yourself," she said with a small smirk at him. She was mostly saying this as a joking jab, since he currently kind of took way too serious consideration towards her when he had his own problems to deal with.

"It's not my first rodeo, so I'll be fine. I wasn't blackout, vomiting drunk last night, so I mostly need to just eat and drink a ton of water. However, that's sort of not a big deal like, y'know, finding out the stuff last night. At least Liz didn't barge into the apartment when that happened." Liz probably wouldn't have appreciated coming home to what she might have thought was a ghost, and it would have also probably been information Kyle wouldn't have wanted most to know. Esme felt guilty about being within the room when it was revealed that his father wasn't actually his biological father. It was a deeply private matter and she had been really too drunk to consider trying to go into her bedroom to give him the privacy he needed.

"Uhm, sorry if you didn't want me to hear any of that... stuff. Or if I said something inconsiderate because I tend to be... talkative when I drink. Or just nosy. Maybe even mean without really knowing I am. So.. sorry?" She fidgeted and turned away and quickly took another bite of the food to give her an excuse to stop awkwardly talking. She really sucked with apologies.

"Esme," Kyle said, his voice level. "There is nothing to be sorry about. Last night revelations, while indeed a, what was that rather colorful phase you used? Ah yes, a mindfuck, were startling, I cannot say that they fill me with displeasure."

Kyle took a moment to pour another cup of coffee for himself, then retrieve his own breakfast from the microwave. Sitting down across from Esme, he took a rather substantial bite and a sip of coffee before speaking again.

"I have never felt close to my 'Sire', nor to my brothers. Well, half brothers I suppose. I do not share their ambition or ruthlessness, and now I understand why. As to your presence during my mother's Sending, well without your help I wouldn't have made the proper connections as quickly as I did. For that, I thank you most sincerely."

The glance Esme shot him over the lip of her coffee cup was difficult to read, but Kyle just smiled and continued.

"I'm serious," he said. "And you didn't learn anything I haven't already agreed to share with you in the future, True Name, remember? I... do think I'm going to need to ask for your help going forward though."

Kyle's tone was suddenly much more serious, and he stared into his cup for a long moment before speaking.

"I, remembered, drat that's not the right word. Recalled? No. Damn this language barrier. Retrieved? Yes, that is close enough. I retrieved some parts of my training that I seem to have deliberately hidden away from my conscious thoughts while I slept last night. Some was innocuous, like the Laws, but some was dangerous, disturbing."

Kyle looked up, meeting Esme's eyes squarely.

"I know techniques from ALL the Houses," he said, searching her eyes. "I could now actually be the thing your movies portray, and that fills me with terror. I don't want to be that. If you see me contemplating something that seems wrong, or even questionable, call me out on it. Make me explain. I know in my head that having the knowledge doesn't mean I'll ever use it, but my heart isn't quite as certain."

Fable Fable

(Uncertain demon is nervous. Maybe irrationally, but still nervous. )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back