• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Spirited Away & Howl’s Moving Castle inspired 1x1 Plots

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Spirited Away Inspired Plot & Howl’s Moving Castle Inspired Plot

-Spirited away-

Muse1 is a normal Highschool student in a more rural area of Japan. Their “friends” drag them along to explore the local woods where they come across a tunnel. An old abandoned tunnel that looks like it leads to nowhere. Muse1 get guilted into going inside first. When they make it to the end they find themselves in a field not too far off from a tiny abandoned village. When Muse1 turns back to check in on their friends they find themselves alone. Their friends didn’t follow.

They decided to look for help in the small town but find on one, that is until they approach the local bathhouse. That’s where they lay eyes on Muse2 someone who works as entertainment/compensated dater at the bathhouse. Will they fall in love? Will Muse1 ever return to their world?

-Howl’s Moving Castle-

Muse1 is a Seamster/Seamstress/tailor who works in their mothers dress shop. Muse1 lives in a small town trying to stay positive while war is being threatened. During a local festival Muse1 has a brief encounter with Muse2. One evening as Muse1 is closing the shop a witch enters insulting the shop before cursing Muse1 to become an elderly person. They then set off on a quest to find a way to break the curse where then once again meet Muse2 who just so happens to be a powerful Witch/Wizard who lives alone with their young apprentice and fire spirit.

Muse2 allows Muse1 to stay in their traveling home as Muse1 cooks and cleans for them. Will they fall in love along the way and break Muse1’s curse?

•I Have premise OCs for each Role, so please pick whichever you’d like
•I normally prefer Discord
• I do GXG & BXG

hi, i'm definitely interested in the spirited away one! uwu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back