• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

SoftGalaxy

🫖
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello lovely folks. I’m Gal/Galatea, Star, Moth, ect, whatever you wish to call me, I’m sure it’ll stick just fine!

I’m 20 years old, neurodivergent, and Genderqueer (They/She pronouns).

I’ll start this thread off with my basic rp rules & writing info before going into the fandom list! (Apologies for no fancy edits or code!)

-All potential partners MUST be 18 or older. I don’t not write romance or dark/mature topics with minors. End of discussion, not negotiable.

-I will never rush, badger, or give a time limit / deadline to send replies. I don’t mind however long it takes. Things happen irl, writers block happens, mental health happens. Irl and personal matters come before rp. I’ll wait however long, I won’t be upset. Though, I may occasionally check in to see if you’re well. Honestly, if I haven’t left or explicitly stated it, im more than happy to continue our plot or plot something new together. No hard feelings. All I ask is that you give me the same treatment.

-I write 2-4+ paragraphs at bare minimum, I can write more depending on what I’m given to work with or what the scene calls for. I prefer partners who can match this length.

-I write solely in 3rd person. I don’t like 1st person and won’t use it. I also do not use asterisks to insinuate actions or use text talk/short hand in writing unless quoting or writing a text message within the rp.

-OC x Canon doubles are preferred and will be assumed unless specifically asked for OC x OC or Canon x Canon (it’s very rare for me to do canon x canon)

-When it comes to doubles I will write MxF FxF NBxF, NBxM, MxM, ect!! When it comes to OC x Canon or Canon x Canon It would be very, very rare for me to write MxM or male characters.

-When writing Dark/Mature content, I insist we have a conversation together explicitly state what we are and aren’t comfortable with writing and reading. Roleplay is a relaxing hobby, and the last thing I want is for a partner to feel uncomfortable or triggered. If something unexpected makes you uncomfortable, than please communicate right away and we can work to edit / change it up!

-I am happy to write here on RPN or moving to discord. Either works just fine for me and I’m not picky.

-I love and always welcome OOC Chatting! Be it discussing our characters and pairings, sharing headcanons, playlists, and mood boards, or simply casual and idle chit chat! Ramble about your characters or hyperfixations! You won’t bother me! Send me a silly goofy meme!

With those out of the way I’ll now list fandoms! Striked out titles mean I have no muse for the media currently.

🌸Anime🌸

•Ouran High School Host Club

•Black Butler

•Kakegurui

•Bungou Stray Dogs

•Blue Exorcist

•Violet Evergarden

•Kamisama Kiss

•Fruits Basket

•Diabolik Lovers

•Haikyuu

•Death Note

•Jojo’s Bizarre Adventures

•Hunter x Hunter

•Little Witch Academia

•Sword Art Online

•Beastars

•Studio Ghibli Films

•Durarara!!

•Vampire In The Garden

•Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

•High Rise Invasion

•Darwin’s Game

•Inuyasha

•Soul Eater

🎮VIDEO GAMES🎮

•Danganronpa

•Doki Doki Literature Club

•Stardew Valley

•Undertale / Deltarune

•Shining Nikki

•Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Pokémon Violet

•Sky: Children of The Light

•Minecraft

Obey Me: Shall We Date

•FNAF: Security Breach

•Genshin Impact

•Honkai Star Rail

•BanG Dream: Girls Band Party

•Life Makeover

•Project Sekai / Colorful Stage

•Mystic Messenger

•The Arcana

•Cinderella Phenomenon

•Breath of The Wild

•Yandere Simulator

🎬FILMS & TV🎬

•Harry Potter (Most Eras)

•The Hunger Games

•Divergent

•Stranger Things

•Victorious

•Once Upon a Time

•Legend of Korra

•Slashers

•Elementals

•Zootopia

•Descendants

•Star Wars

•The Lord of The Rings

•The Hobbit

•Certain Disney Princess Films

•Disney Fairies

•Gravity Falls

•Adventure Time

•Nightmare Before Christmas

📱MISCELLANEOUS / ONLINE MEDIA📱

•Welcome Home

•Creepypasta

•Vocaloid

•Ghost (Band/characters)

•Don’t Hug Me I’m Scared

•The Backrooms

——5CEA3081-39A1-4FA9-9C36-42162C4A9448.gif

Last edited:
Howdy! I wanted to drop in and send in a message and say that there are a couple of fandoms you've got here on your list that interested me! If you'd be open to discussing more about them, my dms are open! One of the fandoms that caught my eye was that you've got Sky on here :)

I am very much interested in a mystic Messenger rp!
🤙🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back