• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kekse

Drifter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello friends. As I do, my going has come to an end and I'm back for another round. This time I'm starting off small: I just want 1-2 new roleplays to scratch that itch, you know? Let me tell you a little bit what I'm looking for:

• Someone who likes plots that move along. I chronically find myself with scenes dragging on and on because I'm not sure if my partner is okay with me tossing in curve balls or pushing the plot forward. I want to be challenged, surprised, and made to think 'what would my character do with this surprise?' I want a partnership where when we have an idea, we can toss it in without worrying about upsetting the other.
  • Someone who likes OOC chatter, discussing the plot casually, and brainstorming ideas. I LOVE brainstorming, especially when my partner is happy to toss in details and not just let me write the whole story. It's OUR story, after all. Not MY story.
  • Someone 18+. I have nothing against younger roleplayers (many are AMAZING writers!) but as an 18+ myself...it's just safer, you know?
With that out of the way, shall we talk ideas? I don't have set plots (to encourage collaboration) but these are the broad topics that have my heart right now.
  • High fantasy with action, magic, dragons...the works. Lord of the Rings me up without it being a LotR fanfic, you know what I mean?
  • Fantasy romance. Werewolf thinks the shapeshifter next door is adorable, only to find out they're a makeup artist, not a shapeshifter. Reaper falls in love with a headstrong 20-something who refuses to die. Something wacky and fun and flirty. Bonus points for cheese.
  • Mood shift, something in the horror genre. Specifically the paranormal side of horror. You know, old cabin in the woods? Weird knocks, glowing eyes, poltergeist activity, voices? But instead of doing all the stupid things the characters in the movies always do (Don't open the door with the mysterious knock! Why are you opening the door??) they actively do everything right and STILL might not make it out.
  • Something you've been looking for, but haven't found the right partner yet? I'm always happy to hear peoples' ideas, even if they end up not being my cup of tea.
As for me, I'm good with anything that fits within site rules. I do MxF or MxM (FxF is waaaaaay too much estrogen for me LOL) or nonbinary, not bothered at all. Happy to answer any questions you might have as well <3 I look forward to meeting y'all and starting some new adventures.

No need to comment on the thread asking if you can DM me; just go ahead and do so ^_^

Last edited:
Need one more? Super interested! But if you have no more spots left no worries!
I haven't actually started any yet, so feel free to jump in my DMs and we'll see what we can come up with ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back