• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
kase9187 kase9187 I hope you don't mind I tweaked the coding a bit to straighten it out.

Your character is great! I need double the length of personality, then he'll be accepted. Think about how your character reacts to different personalities and write about that. What makes them angry? What gets on their good side? etc.

kase9187 kase9187 I hope you don't mind I tweaked the coding a bit to straighten it out.

Your character is great! I need double the length of personality, then he'll be accepted. Think about how your character reacts to different personalities and write about that. What makes them angry? What gets on their good side? etc.
Okay.

How I see Aldaf and Matthias. Elenion Aura Elenion Aura kase9187 kase9187

1579719138097.png

I'm already making memes for this rp.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Character accepted, but same as explosiveKitten and AncientBird.

There is actually a very good reason I'm stressing the personality. I find that if people take just a little more time to figure out who their character is, they get much more attached, and they often stick around the thread longer :P
Psychology!

Okay everyone!! We're almost at capacity. How do you feel about starting on Friday or Saturday?
I have military training starting this Saturday and going through next Friday, so I sadly can’t jump into this until next Saturday. :s I wasn’t sure how quickly this would start and will have time to write posts after this training is done. I could just catch up with the group at that point. I hope I won’t miss too much in the first week of the RP. >.<

I have military training starting this Saturday and going through next Friday, so I sadly can’t jump into this until next Saturday. :s I wasn’t sure how quickly this would start and will have time to write posts after this training is done. I could just catch up with the group at that point. I hope I won’t miss too much in the first week of the RP. >.<
Sorry to hear that. Hope it all goes well.

How I see Aldaf and Matthias. Elenion Aura Elenion Aura kase9187 kase9187

View attachment 670758

I'm already making memes for this rp.

Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Character accepted, but same as explosiveKitten and AncientBird.

There is actually a very good reason I'm stressing the personality. I find that if people take just a little more time to figure out who their character is, they get much more attached, and they often stick around the thread longer :P
Psychology!

1.) i love the memes
2.) i added some juicy ~ CONTENT ~ to my CS. Check it!

I am ok on both days. Can’t wait to have fun with you guys!

Our characters will be awaken with their memory intact, right?

Last edited:
Ditto! Even though I live in the future and it's currently Thursday in the afternoon, from where I am, I'm fine with either day! ^^

DUDE. Tell me earlier next time, I may be able to do something. :P

I am ok on both days. Can’t wait to have fun with you guys!

Our characters will be awaken with their memory intact, right?
Their memory of everything up until the last year. They will wake in the same place, with a faint memory of having known each other, but I'll give full deets in the first post.

DUDE. Tell me earlier next time, I may be able to do something. :P
It wasn’t even confirmed that I was going until yesterday. -.- The stupid people in charge of sending soldiers to training couldn’t get themselves together since they all got a day off from work on Monday. Bleh. It is what it is now lol.

It wasn’t even confirmed that I was going until yesterday. -.- The stupid people in charge of sending soldiers to training couldn’t get themselves together since they all got a day off from work on Monday. Bleh. It is what it is now lol.
We'll deal. I know you'll be good for activity once you're back.

I added more to Serik's personality. I just noticed he has one of the most simple bios comparing to other characters so far lol.

But simple background =/= what's going to happen in the future, right?

I added more to Serik's personality. I just noticed he has one of the most simple bios comparing to other characters so far lol.

But simple background =/= what's going to happen in the future, right?
I fully expect the characters to gain new skills and abilities over the course of the thread, the nice thing about how I've written it is, your characters could have acquired skills over that missing year that they (as of yet) do not remember learning, so if you think you'd like your character to have learned a skill, you can totally just have them remember after one of the memory dump's I'll be giving you, or have them surprise use that skill in combat, because muscle memory doesn't get erased.

Heeeey, I remember seeing some talk about a discord server. Just wanted to say I’m all for that platform!! Some of the longest running rps I’ve been involved in have them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back