• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

SilverFlight

Tende altum, volare altius
Supporter

Skyheart - OOC

8d605ba3a47b61bc4e1fd9ea483b8e40.gif

Welcome to the out of character chat everyone! Please feel free to ask all the questions. I will put a lot up here in a Q & A.

The Q & A will be here

Last edited:
Lioness075 Lioness075
Love the character, there is just one thing, in the interest check I mentioned they all wake up together. The characters all wake up together in the same place, at the proving grounds. They won't have seen their families. There is a reason for this. Otherwise accepted.

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy I love him. And I can't get over the pocket gryphon OMG. Just a quick note, he doesn't actually have his skybeast yet, that's just the one he's going to find at the proving?
Otherwise accepted.

Lioness075 Lioness075
Love the character, there is just one thing, in the interest check I mentioned they all wake up together. The characters all wake up together in the same place, at the proving grounds. They won't have seen their families. There is a reason for this. Otherwise accepted.
Ahh, my bad. I have a tendency to speed read the lore and info, so I am prone to make minor mistakes like that. Sorry. :s I can rewrite it to have her wake up beside Caliban.

Ahh, my bad. I have a tendency to speed read the lore and info, so I am prone to make minor mistakes like that. Sorry. :s I can rewrite it to have her wake up beside Caliban.
Actually, just stop it at the year before. The intro post will be them waking up in one of the candidate tents together at the proving. I'll hand you guys a little piece of memory then too, just to keep you guessing.

Actually, just stop it at the year before. The intro post will be them waking up in one of the candidate tents together at the proving. I'll hand you guys a little piece of memory then too, just to keep you guessing.
Sounds good! I will edit accordingly later today.

I added some more to Katja’s personality. We good fam? SilverFlight SilverFlight
I will accept it but I would like you to fill in the min requirement eventually. I'm a stickler for the requirements, but take your time, add things in as they come.
We good.
I fully expect to hear an insult battle between Katja and another char at some point. Make it so! XD

SleepyCreamy SleepyCreamy I love him. And I can't get over the pocket gryphon OMG. Just a quick note, he doesn't actually have his skybeast yet, that's just the one he's going to find at the proving?
Otherwise accepted.
Noted! ^^ So before I tweak some stuff, I just wanna ask if I should leave the 'Future Skybeast' blank until it's actually time to introduce them in the rp? Or should I just change the title to 'Future Skybeast' or something?
Because to be honest, I just found that picture of a really cool-looking mount and I instantly thought about having it as my character's Skybeast. And I also figured I'd have to spit some gibberish info about how it is supposedly a Manticore, so I just dumped that info in there and crossed my fingers. XD

I will accept it but I would like you to fill in the min requirement eventually. I'm a stickler for the requirements, but take your time, add things in as they come.
We good.
I fully expect to hear an insult battle between Katja and another char at some point. Make it so! XD
She has my crazy brain at her disposal so it’ll certainly be something of a spectacle.

Psst! Want some? *pulls out about five Dwarf Gryphon with different colours* They mostly specialize in attacking your heart and bending people at their will with their hypnotizing eyes. Like, do you SEE how cute this is!? I'm totally not under their spell and they are certainly not trying to cast a spell on you too XD *Dwarf Gryphon stares into your soul totally not casting a spell*

Noted! ^^ So before I tweak some stuff, I just wanna ask if I should leave the 'Future Skybeast' blank until it's actually time to introduce them in the rp? Or should I just change the title to 'Future Skybeast' or something?
Because to be honest, I just found that picture of a really cool-looking mount and I instantly thought about having it as my character's Skybeast. And I also figured I'd have to spit some gibberish info about how it is supposedly a Manticore, so I just dumped that info in there and crossed my fingers. XD
You can leave it, we'll be getting them very soon.

I love that you mentioned the Greek Gods, cause I feel like there’s a good chance that all the gods in this pantheon have some kind of worldwide celebration, like the Dionysia in Ancient Greek times.

I love that you mentioned the Greek Gods, cause I feel like there’s a good chance that all the gods in this pantheon have some kind of worldwide celebration, like the Dionysia in Ancient Greek times.
I actually have a festivals section that I haven't put up in the lore yet, but anyone can help me write that if you have a good idea for one.

Finalize my CS! You can see picture of Serik now. I must say, the format was giving me a lot of headache lol. Gotta learn to use the code more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back