• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“Guess Nov and I have more reason to lay low for the moment then.” Clair spoke,causing Xenon to raise an eyebrow in response.

“Why? Because they might come to Ikaruga early on and could see you and Scientia?”

“Yep. Doubt that participant came alone.”

Cheng took a look at the paper Ryujiro was holding and noticed something.

“Hmm? What's this....”

“As we know,we have participants from Ikaruga,Altissia,Fuucho,Shufu,Carimine,Tong Yi,Zo-A Side A,Zo-A Side B,Tangeng,Maharlika,Hoang and Eden. But....” Cheng pointed at one of the settlement names that was easy to miss. “Rulid Village has a participant? That settlement wasn't exactly known to have fighters of high caliber.”

"Rulid? I have forgotten about that. So that makes 13 participating countries. How...uneven." Ryujiro said.​

So now we have up to 13 participants that are joining.....how will that turn out,I wonder...?

--------------------------------------------------
Several days now had passed since the revelation of Eden's representative participating as well as the odd number out from an extra participant from Rulid Village. There was still no way to fit Scientia into the Inn without accidentally destroying something so he took shelter in the storeroom. Meanwhile Ryutaro was now able to put up a far more better fight against Clair,although still loosing at the end of their spar each time due to the latter utilising unorthodox combinations of two or more fighting styles that confused the former from countering.

Ryutaro is getting better than before, but still a few steps away from Clair's level. He is nearly exhausted.​

“Gotta admit. You're a pretty tough one. They probably wouldn't expect a semi-juggernaut to be participating.” Clair commented as he passed Ryutaro a drink.

"Hey, there are some big guys joining in." Ryutaro said as he drinks "Just hope none of them are absolute units."

“Well if what the rules of the tournament said was true then you could try leading them into a "ring out",assuming they managed to tank your blows.” Clair suggested as got into a plank position (he was not tired at all).

Meanwhile inside Xenon's room,the wielder of the Artic Rose was currently answering quite the number of questions from the people whom he managed to rally for support for Ryutaro. Judging by his tired look,he was not at all amused.

“If this keeps up I don't think I could train myself at all....”

"Xenon..." Rachelle called as she enters the room, seeing a worn-out Xenon. "Xenon, you've been very busy lately." She said.​

“Y-yeah...” he muttered weakly, “Somehow they're a lot more excited about Ryutaro's victory in the tournament than I am. Couldn't even sleep properly when several of them started asking me if they had the permission to make some kind of cheer flag of sorts....”

"Well, I'm sure you can manage. Say, there is a popularity poll that just got up on the net. People are putting up their votes on who would most likely win." Rachelle said.​

“I get the feeling that I'm only making things worse for Ryutaro here in hindsight.” Xenon noted his face slumped down onto the table.

"Yeah, I just noticed that she is becoming more open now than before." Rachelle said.​

“Ruri's really become a social angel of sort hasn't she?” Xenon jokingly remarked. “Kind of a far cry from how she's acted when we first saw her.”

“Yeah.” Xenon agreed with a smile. “Come to think of it,what happened to the spellbook I bought for you days ago? I noticed it wasn't with you after we reunited.”

"Oh right, don't worry about it. I have the book in my backpack and I've been reading and studying it daily." Rachelle said.​

“Oh.” Xenon answered,looking up at the ceiling for a short moment before asking: “Do you...maybe,need a little guidance with them?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back