• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
"Oh, Xenon, Rachelle, didn't noticed you two." Ryutaro said "Guess I overdid it huh? Whatever."

“What do you mean by "whatever"?” Xenon chided, “If you keep doing this unknowingly to yourself then how are you going to be in good shape to participate?”

"I know, I know, I'm just that excited you know?" Ryutaro said "We have about few weeks left until the tournament, so I'm going to take every moment to prepare myself. Say, what time is it already?"

“6:38pm.” Xenon answered, “Isn't there a sparring partner you could ask for? I've noticed that most of the times you've been training in your own.”

"Oh crap, it's almost dinner." Ryutaro said "But anyway, I had a spar with Clair, and...let's just say that I'm few steps away from his level."

“Clair sparred against you?”

Maybe if that's the case....I could see if he doesn't mind helping Ryutaro out. But that would mean Scientia would be alone during the bounty hunting quests though
wouldn't it...?

Xenon pondered.

“That sounds pretty tough....”

“Eh. He's getting it though.”

The trio looked out of the room,where they saw Clair leaning by the door frame,raising a palm up to greet them.

“Heard you fellas talking some time after Scientia and I came back through the backdoor.”

“Backdoor? Why didn't you-”

“Foxy's having a heart-to-heart with one of the girls so we didn't feel like passing by them.”

“Oh.”

“Anyway...” Clair muttered before looking at Ryutaro, “Looks like you did a number on yourself.”

“You sure Scientia would be okay with this? Having the body of a robot doesn't really give him much benefits there does it?” Xenon asked,to which Clair shook his head.

“Nah,he'll handle whatever gets thrown at him. Plus,I think Miguel and you already saw him and I taking turns during each quests.”

“.....you knew? When-”

“Scientia wasn't in a mech body for nothing.” Clair explained, “He got visuals on the two of you but didn't really see any reason to be suspicious about it. Anyway,guess I'll be seeing you in the dojo tomorrow then?”

Clair asked Ryutaro.

“I hope so.”

“Still,I don't see your bone-clad buddy anywhere. He told you where he's off to?”

“He didn't. I don't think he's left either- wait. Unless...”

Xenon soon widened his eyes in realisation and horror.

“Oh no...he better not be doing what I think he's up to...”

Before Xenon could answer,the four of them heard both Michelle and Lorna scream....followed by an explosion which could be traced back to the hot springs.

“....That....”

“I'll go get Ruri and Ryukia,you go on ahead without me.”

Xenon muttered as he left the room.

“...So....who's gonna pay for the damages now?”

After some time, the group is gathered around the table. They were "getting along" with themselves as they feast, most notable Ryukia is starting to become more sociable since she hang out with Ruri. "Everyone, listen up." Ryujiro spoke "I've just spoke with the organizers of the tournament and I have listed down the participating countries. They didn't give me any info on the representatives though, but they said that they are all newcomers."​

“Probably wouldn't be that big of a relief if said newcomers aren't newbies in fighting though.” Clair commented,receiving an unamused glare from Cheng for a momentary while.

Last edited:
"Anyway, the participating countries are as follows; Ikaruga, Altissia, Fuucho, Shufu, Carimine, Tong Yi, Zo-A Side A, Zo-A Side B, Tangeng, Maharlika, Hoang, and..." However, upon seeing the name of the last participating country, his expression turns into horror "...Eden..."​

“Even Eden!?” Xenon exclaimed,losing his cool in horror at the news.

“I'm frankly more worried about Tong Yi's participants. The people of the "Dou Qi" has their own titular equivalent of "ki" that makes them highly challenging.” Cheng stated.

“But still,someone from Eden joining could have some little consequences incoming if we weren't careful.” Clair remarked.

"Just who in hell is suppose to represent that? Maybe one of their demons I guess." Ryutaro said. "I'm not certain, but we should be more careful and serious from now on." Ryujiro said.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back