• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“By the time I got back. I....I was incredibly pissed that the into person I have to live for had died because of a simple overestimation of my abilities using the exosuit. Out of anger,I started making a living weapon capable of outclassing many in terms of strength. But...against all odds,I've heard Hiromi's voice whisper into my ear. She want me to stop hurting myself on the battlefield,to stop making whatever there is that only served to contribute to giving the soldiers more reason to keep up the offensive methods of taking over. That....I suppose you could tell was when I ran away with Amelia alongside me,just as she wanted me to stop giving myself a reason to be anguished on the battlefield.”

"Oi, Amelia, what's wrong?" Sidney asked upon noticing something wrong with Amelia. When she turns to the archeologist, she said to her "S-Sidney...D-Daddy i-is..."

“At this point,I started realising that misfortune befalls the moment I put the suit on somehow. Just seeing again right in front of my eyes...I don't want it in my life ever again....” Cheng muttered,gradually breaking down into tears. “I don't want it to take Amelia and all of you away from me like it's done with my family and Hiromi..!”

Last edited:
After Amelia had explained everything to Sidney, the latter makes her attempt to comfort the former.​

“That will never happen.” Xenon declared,holding a hand out to Cheng. “Not on my watch. Not after everything that's happened in Axis Mundi. Not after I've finally found the solace I've lost for the past few years. This time...we won't fall because of some curse that once belonged to you!”

"Hey, listen." Sidney said "Looks like Xenon's brining your father's spirits up, 1000%"

“Xenon...” Cheng muttered,before accepting the helping hand up onto his feet, “I'll strangle you if we're the only ones left alive.”

“Good to see you back to your usual eccentric self,Cheng.” Xenon smiled warmly in response to Cheng's playful threat. Cheng himself soon turned to look at Amelia before hugging her warmly.

“Sorry for worrying you,my dear daughter.”

“Guess I'll leave you two be then.” Xenon spoke as he went back into the Inn,where he started thinking about what he should do now that he's Ryutaro's manager.

"D-Daddy...?" Amelia said "T-Tell m-me, m-my f-face...d-do I l-look l-like y-your...?"

“My beloved and I've talked about having a child and guessing about how they would look like. It was the last proper conversation I had with her....and one that still stuck in my mind endlessly and vividly. I...I just thought about what she imagined and...applied the appearance unto you.” Cheng explained as one last tear streamed down his cheek. “At the very least....that way,I could imagine as Hiromi getting her wish:To have a daughter she's always wanted to be alive and living in this world...”

Back inside the house,Xenon was now re-reading the contents of the Budako Tenkaichi Tournament,making sure to know everything he can about the tournament in case.

As he is reading, Rachelle appears. "Hey, Xenon..." She said "I heard you're Ryutaro's manager. Just wondering why he picked you instead of someone else."

“I guess he told you then?” Xenon asked before sighing, “I was wondering the same thing myself, honestly. He mentioned I was the first he could think of.”

“.....You really think he saw me as such?” Xenon asked,looking away from the paper momentarily and at Rachelle with a subtle hint of sorrow present.

The two went to where Ryutaro is. They find him in his room, exhausted from the amount of training he went.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back