• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
“She did? Come to think of it....the sort of spells she uses would be more easier to use too,now that I think about it.” Xenon noted.

"Yeah, she was very helpful. She even taught me about the basics of alchemy." Rachelle said.​

“Even alchemy...!?” Xenon muttered,clearly surprised at how far the lesson had progressed. “She's a lot more amazing than I thought...”

"Yeah, and I thought she just only specializes in magic alone." Rachelle said.​

“Tell me about it.” Xenon remarked,letting off a sigh of relief as he answered the last question of the group of supporters supporting Ryutaro (and also checking the poll that Rachelle had mentioned beforehand). “This should be the last wave...for now.”

“Yeah. Looks like Ryutaro's got a pretty good amount of votes alongside Ryukia.” Xenon explained as he looked at the contents. “They got the names listed out so people knows who their voting for too,not that it was shown here however other than the name of the country they're representing. Ah of course...there's some that have more votes than the two of them does,one of them being Eden's. And...huh?”

One of the entries in the poll,being that of the representative of Rulid Village's (who practically had zero votes),had the name of their participant actually written on above the settlement name.

“"Exceed"...? That's a weird name to call yourself. Does the tournament even allow nicknames?”

"I think so. I mean, there are a handful of participants who have nicknames, but to sign up with just a nickname alone is something I have no knowledge of." Rachelle said.​

“Still...being a representative of Rulid Village,of all places? I wonder who this person is....” Xenon spoke as his chin rested on his index finger and thumb. “That,and how they actually managed to get the thumbs up to be allowed to represent for Rulid. That was the village I once worked at as a lumberjack and...I don't really think the guards if the village would like their chances to make a name for themselves would let someone else take it away.”

“Well,that's the thing. They don't have any. The last time I remember seeing a public spar,it takes place in the village center.” Xenon explained. “Unless Rulid's representative also came to Ikaruga to prepare,he literally has no one to train with in the settlement.”

"I guess so." Rachelle said "Well, you better get some rest. You had a rough day. If there is anything you need, call me." She then leaves the room. "I should check on Ruri and see how she is doing." Rachelle thought to herself before she goes to find Ryukia's room where Ruri is. While finding, she stops to see Yuka by the reception talking to what appears to be a young girl. She appears to be renting for a room.

__rainbow_mika_street_fighter_and_1_more_drawn_by_shigenobu__sample-c1acdd6f7c39a2c059fec636d370e1e9.jpg

"I would like a room for one please. I'll be staying for a couple of weeks."

"Oh, no problem. Right this way."

As Yuka guides the girl to her assigned room, the latter glances at Rachelle as she passes.
"Who's that girl? And why is she all alone? And also, what school is she studying?" Rachelle though before moving on to find Ryukia's room.​

“Got it.” Xenon nodded as Rachelle left his room,although he looked back at the computer he was using earlier and thought.

I better try looking up at whatever I can on the participants of the Budokai Tenkaichi Tournament. Especially Eden's participant and Rulid's.

"R-Ruri-chan, let's play this." Ryukia said as she shows Ruri a box that has the game Twister in it.​

“Ooooh~” The young dragon girl nodded enthusiastically. She had a good laugh the last time she played the game. She soon kit up further upon hearing Rachelle enter. “Ah- mama! Do you want to play Twister with me and Ryukia-nee-chan?”

"Oh Twister, I used to play that game when I was a kid. Well, sure. Won't hurt to play again, I guess." Rachelle said.​

“Yay!”

--------------------------------------------------
“Good going there.” Clair complimented as their spar ended once again,giving Ryutaro a congratulating pat on the shoulder. “You're pretty close to taking me down there.”

“Doesn't look like it's working much unless you're doing mental strength training.” Clair commented before standing up. ”Be right back. Gotta go the storeroom for a while.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back