• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

zdo_g

Certified Lazy Person
Hello there! I'm Zdog, but you can refer to me as Tear, or Z, as well, if that flows better for ya. I've placed all my information in the tabs below for easier reading. If you have questions even after viewing, please feel free to ask. :] Thank you!

I'm currently craving/looking for: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Rise or 2012) or a Legend of Zelda (Botw) rp!

1. I am a minor. I prefer if you aren't too much older than me. (:
  2. I'm mostly available 24/7, but that doesn't mean I'll reply instantly. Pacific Time here.
  3. I write always in 3rd/2nd person, and I do not tend to double up (but I'm not against it).
  4. My roleplay experience is all over the place, but I have done it for a few years now.
  5. Any offsite RP has to be on discord; I don't use any others.
  6. Only slight NSFW rp off-site. Fluff is fine; and I will gladly tell you my limits.
  7. Not against OOC, feel free to chat with me abt anything if you want to. :]
  8. I will typically just mirror posts. I do like to consider myself semi-lit+ though, so no drawling text speech or incoherent sentences.
  9. I typically RP as Canon characters
  10. I typically RP as Male characters (I can do females tho dw)
  11. I am not against CCxOC or CCxCC pairings
  12. I do not want to do anything OCxOC, it must be fandom-based and with a canon character.
  13. I prefer M/M or M/F pairings. Any LGBTQ+ welcomed.
  14. I prefer AUs, or headcanons, that we can both agree on, just to spice it up. I'm not against canon plot elements/story though.
  15. Iffy on Multi-fandom, has to be very interesting but feel free to ask.
  16. I like slowburn romances, nothing pushy or right-off-the-bat.
  17. Very flexible; often will do what you want to do in the rp. Not against restarting/changing the rp if you want to do something else.
  18. If you'd like to suggest a group rp/invite me to one, go for it! But I prefer more secluded/personal ones such as DM instead of a thread.
  1. PLEASE put effort into your responses. This doesn't mean do essays or pages of text, a single 3-5 sentence paragraph is good enough.
  2. Please be understanding and accepting of my headcanons, ships, or wants as I am of yours.
  3. Please be understanding of timezones and boundaries that are set.
  4. Do not have forceful romance of any kind. Please ask me to elaborate on this if you don't get what I mean.
  5. Do not godmod/control my character or powerplay in any shape or form.
  6. That we can talk about the plot and or characters with each other and be friendly.
What I believe to be some interesting or some of my best writing that I have on-hand.
Excerpt from an Unfished Zelda Fanfiction said:
A shriek. That was all that buzzed in the blonde's ear. A pained, shocked shrill that covered every frequency in despair. His vision was fuzzy: did he really just shoot him? Shoot the guy that just unknowingly admitted his undying love for him? Link had to pray his mark missed because of his daze as he dragged the hood over his head and adjusted his mask. It was hot, unbearably hot. His face was flushed red from his anger for not noticing sooner, for ignoring his heart and putting them all in danger, even the fact he just accidentally lodged an arrow in someone who loved him. It was all so foreign, he didn't feel he could be blamed for being caught off guard but he still let go of that string. He still wounded a hapless shark prince that just profoundly proclaimed his affection for him. I'm a murderer, was all Link could think. The words never hit till he truly applied them to himself. What he was doing was wrong, but he struggled to completely believe it. His old demented ways have shown their true ferocity, by taking those he cared for most. Link winced, small fractals of a tear almost slipping down his face--however, it never got the chance, because it had been swept coldly away by his own hand. The hand that had killed more then two dozens of people, innocent or not.
Excerpt from an unfinished Sonic Fanfiction said:
He appeared to be surrounded by forestry; trees looming above like towers, bushes wrapping around the terrain as if they were plush walls, and grass covering the forest floor like a soft, wet blanket. The azure hero pushed his palms into the dirty ground, lifting himself up with ease. It was a struggle to regain composure and balance, his head felt as if it were spinning every which way. Something an extravagant white caught his eye, the hedgehog glancing down to be met with a pair of spectral hands. Sonic gave a yelp, green irises dilating in fear from the bewildering sight. It was something of great legend to him, it was not natural in the slight.
Excerpt from an unfinished Sonic fanfiction said:
“What’s up with him?” The red echidna asked Sonic, the hedgehog giving a cheeky grin in response. Sonic leaned forward, elbow propped on the lip of the marble table and tilting his head in a sluggish way. Knuckles was in the same position, except his eyes were locked on the hesitant blue hog instead of closed like his.
“May’ve accelerated a bit too quickly while carrying Tails over here,” Sonic remarked, eyes lidded halfway and giving a meddlesome glare towards the crimson erinaceous. Knuckles grinned, simulating the legendary hedgehog’s signature smile.
“Thee Sonic the Hedgehog admitting to being too fast? How many screws did ya get loose from falling out of that tree?” The echidna refuted teasingly, Sonic appearing unnerved by the stares they were getting and his provoking words. An ivory bat sat beside Knuckles, rolling her eyes at their playful plight. Amy did the same, annoyed at how intrigued the two seemed to be with each other. Tails now had a grip on reality, an expression of dumbfoundedness plastered onto his face as he looked at his friends. The only other people at the table were Cream, Silver, and Blaze-all unaffected by the mocking display and choosing to stay quiet.
“Much less than you do from gawking over that emerald,” Sonic said simply, a diffident expression on his face trying to annoy Knuckles
Excerpt from an unfinished Spider-man fanfiction said:
"Y'know I usually enjoy these kinds of events, but I'm not really feeling it this year," Anya sighed, stretching her arms upward. Sitting in chairs all day either makes you lethargic and tired, or really uncomfortable and bursting with energy--Anya was not the latter this time. She could go for a nice nap...or a 12 hour sleep if anything since it was the weekend. The festival would begin in just a short few hours and occupy the entire weekend.
"I'm with you on that one," Gwen slumped back in her chair, adjusting some of her hair behind her shoulders as she spoke. Her eyebrows clenched together as she let out an annoyed groan. "I didn't even make a project this time! Which is so unlike me..!" The blonde cried out amidst her exhaustion. Anya chuckled to herself, patting poor Gwen on the back.
"Look on the bright side, you already have enough extra credit to make it through all of our college courses with solid C's--you can finally get some rest this weekend," she assured her friend as she leaned on the side of her chair. Gwen only gave her a fake pout before she had to let out a quiet giggle at her words. Miles had been laying his head down on the desk, arms wrapped neatly around it, but not obscuring his vision, as he listened to the girls.
"If I was 12 years old and didn't have to fight villains every other day, I'd probably be too excited to sleep," Miles piped in, rubbing a hand on his ear as he let out a tiny groan as well. "Which is ironic since now that's all I wanna do..." He drawled to himself, bumping his head on the desk to exaggerate how tired he was. The newly adults had plenty of college work already on their plates, and that coupled with bills, jobs, and fighting crime has turned their delicate "I can afford to spoil myself" snack into an all out "I've got too much and I don't know if I can put it back" buffet. Sometimes they all wonder if the cost of being a hero is worth it, let alone being a college student living in an apartment instead of with their parents. How did that end up being a sane decision on any of their parts?
They wouldn't normally be all seated together like this, but they had just finished hearing another grueling orientation about the festival again. "Don't do anything stupid and make us look bad" this and "Don't touch the Stark tech" that; what fun was a festival if you can't even interact with over half the things there without the possibility of looking like an idiot. Actually, all three of them have saved up more than enough embarrassment in their short lifetimes of being a hero to be able to afford screwing up some social interaction. Although they were very different situations, getting the crap beat out of you in public does things to your psyche and especially what you may guage as "embarrassing" in the first place.
KEY:
Red = Craving
Green = Most interested
Blue = Least interested

None: I don't have any set ships for this fandom, so suggest away.
Any: There really isn't any universe/topic I prefer, so suggest!

FandomPreferred Roles/CharacterRelationships I'll doShip's I'd like to doTopic/Universe
Legend of ZeldaLinkM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CSidlink, ZelinkBoTw preferably
Steven UniverseSteven, Spinel, Amethyst, PeridotM/M, M/F, F/F - C/C, OC/CNoneGravity Falls x SU crossover; Any
Spider-man [Marvel]Peter Parker, Mary JaneM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CSpideypool, suggest!Any
SonicSonic (I can try anyone)M/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CSonic-oriented ships (Sonadow, Sonamy)Romance; Any
Adventure TimeFinnM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CNoneMultifandom rp maybe; Any
Smash Bros [Nintendo]Pit, Link(s), SamusM/M, M/F - C/CPitlinkSchool AU; Any
Miraculous LadybugAdrien/Chat NoirM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CLove Square, AdrininoAny
OverwatchGenji, Tracer, MccreeM/M, M/F - C/CGenji Ships, McHanzoAny
Invader ZimZimM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/Czadr, zadfAny
BNHADenki, Izuku, MinaM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CDenki ships, Izuku shipsAny
Fire Emblem: Three HousesByleth, Linhardt, DimitriM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CByleth shipsRomance; Any
Big Hero 6HiroM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CHiro x OCRomance; Any
TMNTLeonardo, Donatello, MikeyM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CNoneRise or 2012, Crossover
Mao Mao: Heroes of Pure HeartMao MaoM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CMao Mao shipsAny
UndertaleSans, Mettaton, (I can try anyone)M/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CNoneAny
Danny PhantomDanny, TuckerM/M, M/F - C/C, OC/CDanny x Valerie, Danny x DashRomance; Any

Here are some specific roleplay examples of characters I like to play that you might be looking for :]

Peter Parker, aka Spider-man
> Outside of these universes, I can do a more just Peter! Like a general roleplay with no set universe or actor, and we can make our own plot or backstory if needed or just oneshot it. I only give different universe examples because no Peter is the same, and it might help you have ideas of how I roleplay him.
> I've included what ships and ideas I'm comfortable with on each Peter as well, since I like to omit some characters/aspects I dislike at times. OC x Peter is always okay.

Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU)
JvyqVdm.gif

Peter quietly brushed stray strands of brunette hair out of his face, sweat not shy of dropping from his chin as he anxiously awaited the school bell to toll so he could get out of here and out into the city. Anything was better than being in this building and being surrounded by constant bickering and insults that might just flood his ears or be thrown his way. Don't get him wrong, he excelled in school and it was a smooth ride when he actually had time for his assignments--but the people in it made it difficult. Constant missing class and deadlines, students, especially his decathlon team, poking and prodding at him and asking "Where have you been?" and "You're the smartest guy in school how are you failing?". He wished he could let people in on his greatest secret, but there was no way that he ever could again--it was a small miracle but also curse that Ned and Aunt May are aware, if Flash or even Liz knew...how would they react? Peter was beginning to drown in thought as an irritating ring spewed from the speakers scratchily, dragging him out of any lurch he was about to find himself in. The teen made his way out of class with the flow of the other crowding students, making a dash for the doors as he eagerly rushed to dawn his Spider-man suit and go swinging across the city for the millionth time--each time more refreshing even with the sense of impending doom and danger that could be waiting for him every time he wore the outfit and chose to play hero. He'll just have to worry about the baddies and the crimes when he sees them, otherwise he'll be drowning in a lot more than just his crushing doubts.

⭐ MCU Peter is brash but competent, and often obsesses about the normal things in life like girls or schoolwork since being a hero is so crazy. For any romance story, Tom's Peter is definitely the way to go. Bullying and the like is more realistic and damning for him and his mental state since he cares so much about what others think of him. He never chooses to show up or stand out though even if he cares a lot about being acknowledged by those he looks up to. This Peter is also still maturing a lot differently than other versions, so he is often shortsighted (just normal teen things). He is very nerdy and geeky about pop culture and makes more of an effort to be engaged about it with his peers this time around. Peter is also rather lethargic when it comes to school after interacting with Tony and doesn't show much interest in its importance when it comes to the greater things in life. His banter is short and sweet however very awkward, and there isn't much thought put into it like other Peters. This one is still inexperienced when it comes to being a hero even if he knows the weight of being one, and he ends up coming across as reckless/incompetent despite trying his best. This Peter struggles a lot with self-confidence and is pretty stubborn, but in the end he knows whats his responsibility even though he much rather not be the one to do it. I do think he is easily nervous though and stutters cause it's hard to get his point across to others or he is just too afraid to express himself without harming them (like with Liz). "Teen shenanigans + inconvenient spider-man" basically sums him up, honestly.

> I prefer MxF or OC relationships with this Peter due to universe reasons. If you'd like him for Spideypool it has to be aged up and not Ryan Reynolds DP (sorry it just feels weird). Tony x Peter can only be platonic/parental, same for the rest of the avengers. Can do Ned x Peter but gotta be convinced.
> I like to omit FFH and Michelle completely since I don't really like her character (like at all).
> I can roleplay this Peter with other Spider-man characters who aren't in this universe like Mary Jane, Harry, Black Cat, etc.
> Perfectly fine with playing him in group RP or doing non-mcu plots.
Ultimate Spider-man/Comic Spider-man
VivTF6b.gif

Bangs and explosions, fire and ash alongside flying debris and broken metal beams and pipes. Peter looked around at the damage caused by the Rhino's rampage and winced, "Well, I'd say 'At least I can't be blamed for this!'...but I know JJJ will find some way to make me take the fall again." The giant mutated being that had proudly committed such wreckage laid wrapped in webs on the ground, three spider-themed heroes laughing awkwardly at Peter's exclamations alongside him.
"Look on the bright side, we still captured the guy! I'd say that's a win for Spidey's amazing and super cool friends!" Agent Venom perked up, eyes wide as he clearly had a smile under that symbiote even if you couldn't see it. Flash began to flex as cameras were on the scene--he really knew how to showboat at the worst times, especially when Peter was probably going to get an earful from Fury about how his students just totaled an intersection from pure incompetence alone. Even though Spider-man was more than pleased that they were able to apprehend Rhino, they definitely have been getting more confident and brash since last time they did it...there wasn't nearly as much damage, holy smokes there was very little at all since Peter was actually there to help!
"Yeah...it might be, but you didn't wait for me to get here and totally ran after the guy with no plan," Spider-man sighed, rubbing a hand against his face out of exaggeration and annoyance. He couldn't entirely blame them, he has made the same mistakes before, but he thought he taught them better. "Whatever, just take the jet and go back with the tricarrier...I'll handle the aftermath." If anyone was going to deal with this it had to be him, he was the one training this ragtag group of newbie heroes after all--and he asked to do this in the first place anyway. Ah, responsibility, important yet annoying at times--at least he can deal with Fury better than others, so this might just be a cinch if they get off just doing janitorial tasks.

⭐ Ultimate Peter isn't particularly hotheaded but he can be very pissy at times with people. He is very adamant about keeping his superhero and personal lives separate no matter what, even if it creates holes in his stories. He is sassy, and always, even on accident, picking fights and constantly spouting quips and funny lines. When it comes to friends he even pokes and prods at them, but he never really means it. Ultimate is the ideal leadership type and he is very headstrong. He cares a lot for his loved ones and will do absolutely anything to ensure their safety even at his own cost. Like any Spidey, however somehow more so than others, he believes immensely in second chances and that anyone can become a better person if they just try. This Peter can be obnoxiously smug at times though and often show cases of immaturity out of the blue due to over-confidence. He also has had lots of training so he is far more experienced than others and can go toe-to-toe with the Avengers with more practice. I added "/comic" b/c Ultimate Peter is very similar if not exactly like comic Peter outside of how easily annoyed he gets. However, Comic peter is very tired and done to the point of being "okay just let me die, that's nice" so I can include that if it's fine witchu. His past affects him heavily this time around, and he will try his best to sympathize with others.

> I prefer this Peter with MxM relationships (since there is more variety and DP is around the same age).
> Any plots and characters are fine since this is sorta Comic Peter.
> I got lots of personal head canons with this Peter, and if you'd like I'd be happy to let ya in on some.
2017 Spider-man (The Series)
lGQaJQn.gif

Peter frantically tossed papers in his student lab around, trying to find the information drive he was going to analyze with Miles later. How could he have lost it? It easily could've lead them to new leads on the Jackal, A.I.M or who knows what! "Miles is going to kill me..." The brunette muttered, falling abruptly into his wheelie chair and slumping down out of grief. For all he knew he even could've dropped the thing when swinging miles per hour across the NYC, so he supposes this is a lost cause and they'll have to find information out some other way. He really is a screw up most of the time, especially when it comes to life or death situations. Peter knows his friend and hero-ing partner will forgive him eventually, but in the mean time he'll wallow and yell internally at himself for losing the one thing he was told not to lose. Before he could grovel in his own self-pity he heard the door to the room open only to reveal a suspecting Miles. Peter hopped out of his chair out of reaction, preparing to apologize before the smaller teen put a hand up to stop him.
"Y'know, I have no idea how you hid your identity for so long with how much you misplace things..." Miles drawled but with a cocky smile on his face, a flash drive placed firmly between his fingers. Peter gasped in surprised, beginning to mutter about how he could've possibly found it...but he has to remind himself that this is Miles, he knows Peter inside and out when it comes to things like this--he isn't exactly all that complicated. "I know, I'm great and wonderful, and responsible enough to luckily have followed you back to Horizon and pick this up when it fell out of your pocket. Did I mentioned genius yet? Because totally am." The superhero laughed while he explained, jokingly boasting as Peter gave a light smile in return. He was lucky to have someone to share this hero stuff with, even if it didn't exactly work too well in his past.

⭐ When it comes to this Peter, he is extraordinarily clumsy and has a janky way of doing things. Even if his methods tend to be unorthodox or have unexpected repercussions, it tends to work out in the end--or at least, he keeps moving on despite all the obstacles. I'd say this Peter has a fair amount of PTSD and has some terrible self-worth and anxiety issues. He believes just knowing him personally is a danger to those around him, even if they're heroes too. He takes every loss to heart but perseveres regardless, somehow coming out on top and thwarting his rogues gallery but at the cost of his life just getting more complicated. This Peter struggles with money a lot more than the other two universes (due to circumstance), and he struggles to balance his normal life and superhero-ing and often getting people tangled up in it. 2017 is clumsy, cautious, but driven for seemingly no reason. He is more science oriented (after all he does go to a prestigious school) and reliant on his mind. This Peter generally doesn't have much to say when it comes to those close to him, things often being hard for him to explain so he chooses to stay quiet. He also isn't very aggressive at all even with quips, and has an immense social awkwardness that sorta breaks out of a shell when he's Spider-man.

> I'd primarily use this one for any Peter x Harry since their relationship is pretty good in this one.
> Honestly this is one is similar to MCU, but like more extreme and isn't very stubborn.

Last edited:
I'm really up for doing any genre or scenario, as long as it interests me. I'm willing to try it, was there a specific fandom you had in mind?
i would like to do a fight role play whit roadhog from overwatch if that is posseble?

i would like to do a fight role play whit roadhog from overwatch if that is posseble?
Hmm, I'm unsure if I'd like to do that now that I rethink it. I'm more for story or even romance driven plots, and I also don't know if I have a character I wanna play that suits it?

Hi, I know this might be weird to you, but I was wondering if you would maybe like to do a Link x OC rp. OC is female, and I'm okay doing TP, SS, or BoTW. Hope that's ok

Hi, I know this might be weird to you, but I was wondering if you would maybe like to do a Link x OC rp. OC is female, and I'm okay doing TP, SS, or BoTW. Hope that's ok
Hello! I'd love to do a BoTW one! ^^ An OC is perfectly fine with me. Feel free to send over an PM and tell me about her so we can maybe work something out.

Hey, I'll be down for Smash. My personal favorite franchises are Splatoon and Kirby. I'll also do Castlevania, Metal Gear, Mother, and Sonic.

Hey, I'll be down for Smash. My personal favorite franchises are Splatoon and Kirby. I'll also do Castlevania, Metal Gear, Mother, and Sonic.
Hi! I don't know much about other characters besides Sonic's, but I'm willing to do doubles for Smash with any characters you choose! Pm me and we can figure somethin' out? ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back