• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Karen
anime.jpg

Karen had been pleasantly surprised when the teacher hadn't responded to her knock. She surmised that this teacher either didn’t care or was playing nice since it was the first day. Either way nothing of real importance had been discussed in the class. Although Karen supposed that wasn’t true. The students introducing themselves was important in a different way. Not, “training your powers so you don’t destroy the world kinda way” but a special subdued, “lets be a community” kinda way. Equally important, some might argue, in not destroying the world.

Karen was happy to have Aria pull her to a seat, even more taken aback when she didn’t pull her hand away. Maybe Karen hadn’t messed this up. It was a massive relief. Only, things got more complicated now with regards to what to do next. Karen mused whether she should remove her hand from Aria’s. They couldn’t keep holding hands for the whole lesson right. That would be…weird? Although when the other went up to introduce themselves they would have to separate. Gah. All these awkward social standings that Karen had to navigate, they didn’t make sense even at the best of times.

It was only when the window broke did Karen seem to come back down to earth. Had she really been stressing so much she’d missed half the introductions. That wasn’t good, how was Karen going to make new friends if she didn’t even know their names. Oh no. She was doing it again. Focus. Silo. He likes music. Same. A similarity is always good. Karen gave a small smile to them, they seemed nervous but still self-assured. Who was next?

Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai JuniperBoi JuniperBoi

Damien
Mentions - History Gang

The quiet kid in the corner was still drawing his classmates, trying to remain as incognito as humanly possible. That was a good thing right? Staying to himself? He was really only here to study to begin with. A friend or two would be nice but.. well, he wasn't going to make any promises with actually following through with that. Usually people with powers were assholes. Like the two kids that had just broken through the windows because they wanted to make a splashy entrance. Or the guy over there that looked like Apollo and completely done with everyone's bullshit. Or the other guy over there that looked like he was going to murder someone over a cat that... had just disappeared. That was weird. Where did it- since when was that girl in the class???? He stared at her for maybe a little bit longer than the others, trying to figure her out. He felt like he was missing a very crucial bit of information. He then looked over at Kaiya and the twins. They seemed to be friends already. If only everyone else could make friends as easily. He began to sketch out Kaiya next. Things would unfold as they would, he guessed. No point in trying.

Chita Goukiasu

280508.jpg
Chita jumped up at the sound of his name. An odd excitement coursed throughout his body. Not wasting any time, he rushed to the front. "I'm Chita and I like candy!" A wide grin was spread from cheek to cheek. "I can manipulate gravity!" With that, he placed his hand on the front of the teacher's desk. He meant to show a small example and push the desk a little bit with his powers. Instead he ended up sending the teacher's desk flying into the wall with the whiteboard, completely destroying the desk, breaking the whiteboard, and leaving a big crater with cracks in the wall. "Whoops..." Chita didn't even want to make eye contact with the teacher so he casually whistled and walked back to his seat like nothing happened.

Interaction: Songbird500 Songbird500 @Knight boi Gao Gao @LofiCat @Zeno Ori Cello. Cello. BOKEH. BOKEH. @TableCloth qunqun qunqun Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai @JinnWon Aeris Aeris @Twak MinTea MinTea @s u n f l o w e r Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @Giovanni Favehari JuniperBoi JuniperBoi @Clan Ize Peckinou Peckinou
Mention: Songbird500 Songbird500 @Knight boi Gao Gao @LofiCat @Zeno Ori Cello. Cello. BOKEH. BOKEH. @TableCloth qunqun qunqun Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai @JinnWon Aeris Aeris @Twak MinTea MinTea @s u n f l o w e r Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 @Giovanni Favehari JuniperBoi JuniperBoi @Clan Ize Peckinou Peckinou

Yokonu Saykire
1614995194747.png
Mentions: JuniperBoi JuniperBoi Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Japanime Japanime
Interactions: None
Yokonu figured that they were in the clear after the Silo kid began his little up front speech, and the teacher never called them out for being late. The Silo kids power wasn't that interesting to Yokonu, just a kid with the power of claws, his sister was way more impressive than that at the very least. Heck a average girls finger nails could do just as well as those claws he can produce in terms of damage. It become clean to them what the teacher was having the class do after Silo was done with their speech, they doubted they were going to remember their name later on. But when the teacher said that they weren't suppose to be demonstrating their powers, the immediately took note of that, for if they were to be forced to make their own introduction. When she called up the next student Chito was it? no Chita, whatever it hardly mattered to them, they were likely another person whos name was likely to be forgotten in their mind anyways. Though his chirpy attitude did make him stand out a bit, though after he spoke his first sentence it became clear to Yokonu that Chita was indeed a idiot, and his analysis was soon proven correct when he made the teachers desk fly into the wall thus destroying it, before casually going back to his seat as if nothing happened. His actions actually managed to cause Yokonu to stare at the scene in disbelief, but honestly, it shouldn't have been a surprise considering one of the kids already destroyed a window. Yokonu began to wonder what would be left of this classroom by the end of class, honestly it would be best to remain on high alert in case any flying objects moved their way, just so that they would be prepared to avoid it if necessary, cause this was going to be a long class for sure or at the very least somewhat interesting and annoying.​

Haya watched the cheerful boy named Chita make his way up to the front.

"Maybe this guy will follow directions."

A brief moment later, the teacher's eyes followed the desk that flew back and crashed right into the wall, nearly breaking through. The blank expression on Haya's face did not change as she stared at the damage caused by Chita for a few seconds, taking it in. After taking it all in, she turned to look at Chita who was now in his seat, acting like nothing happened. An exhausted sigh was all she could manage.

"See me after class, Chita."

Haya literally had no words. With a click of her pen, she scribbled some stuff down.

"Next... Alyss Sarabi. And hey, can we avoid any further damage? Thanks."

Asher Bagora
Direct Interaction: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Interactions: History Gang​

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f434f79626f39783269304f4d68513d3d2d3832303833313231312e313566366464326239636136373263343438383633343730343833342e6a7067
Asher could only let out a small sigh as he stared at his watch with a slight annoyance. "Mother sure did take her time with photos today," the boy muttered under his breath as he continued to walk down the school halls. For the past week, Asher had found himself aloof as the thought of his new classmates edged deeper into his imagination. He had often imagined territorial brawlers with looks and abilities beyond his normal comprehension. He wanted something exciting and was bent on finding someone to help push his limits. Though even he would often admit, his expectations grew much too wild to be considered possible. Eventually, finding his designated classroom, his ears perked when he heard a loud noise erupt from inside. A distinguished sound of objects slamming into one another. Was he missing a fight already? God, you let mother trick you into taking an extra set of photos, and you miss all the fun. Asher began to thoroughly overlook his outfit, ensuring that his properly hand-picked outfit had no flaw in sight. There was no way he was showing up to a brawl looking anything less than dignified. Gotta show up your opponent with style before hitting them in the jaw. After finding that his outfit was perfect, the young man slowly opened the door to the classroom as a look of puzzlement came over his face. With a broken window, desk, and whiteboard, the young man could only raise an eyebrow as his eyes scanned the rooms. There were no signs of any injuries or even hostility towards one another. It was more of a look of shame or awkwardness among the students. So were these damages by accident? How......entertaining. The young man smirked at the classroom before letting out a small laugh.

"My sincerest apologies for the tardiness. You wouldn't believe how stubborn mothers can be for pictures on the first day of school." He let out a playful laugh towards the teacher as his eyes turned back towards his classmates. His perfect posture relaxed into a more calm stature as he jammed his hands into his pockets. While he attempting to showcase a sign of his superiority, it was difficult to hide the excitement and hunger in his eyes. "So this is it, huh? How disappointing. I guess I really did set my expectations a little too high. Though with some of the damages already caused, I guess a few of you will be fun. But oh- where are my manners? Asher Bagora at your service." Naturally, his instincts began to kick in as he felt his left hand slowly leave his pocket before freezing on the spot. He could feel the tension build in his arm as he so desperately wanted to showcase his ability, but the classroom had suffered enough damage already. And he doubted that his teacher would be ever so forgiving should he cause any further harm. 'Patience.' Was all that he could think to himself as he slowly shoved his hand back into his pocket. His cocky grin still presenting itself as his eyes continued to look down on his fellow peers. "Oh, were you expecting a show?" The boy asked as he gave an exaggerated shrug. "Sadly, my power isn't intended to be used for friendly presentations. Nor do I believe I'll spoil the fun in telling you what I can do either. So please, let's all try to have fun together, or at the very least, you could entertain me." His red eyes glistened in the light as the boy began to walk over to take any empty seat he could find. His posture and smirk remaining as a sign of his arrogant pride. He simply couldn't wait to play with his new friends.​

1615049797908.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Lokka Lokka {Asher}
Mentions: HISTORY DESTRUCTIVE GANG
Someone exploded through the window and she flinched back. She did not like the sound of glass breaking. Sounded to much like when she dropped her glassblowing shit. She didnt look at who entered through the window. Bad behavior did not deserve attention though Vernon seemed to think otherwise. Dumbass boy. She shook her head slightly and sat through the introductions.

The teacher asked them not to showcase their powers. Thats fine she didnt want to anyway. Thank Lys for that. Some people did not follow instructions though. Were they that hard to follow? She shook her head slightly and mumbled something to herself. Someone named Chita blew the desk into the wall and destroyed it and other things completely. Why did she accept to go here.

She was with explosive people who could not keep their powers in check! Her purple eyes scanned over all the faces within the room then someone else entered. Another late student. WAS IT THAT DAMN HARD TO SHOW UP ON TIME PEOPLE? She let out a very loud sigh and rubbed her temple. She was debating if it would be ok to rip heads off or shut peoples mouths for good. This boy, Asher, seemed like a VERY stuck up person. She couldnt judge people based on first impressions alone even if she wanted to.

She looked back up at the teacher with a very apologetic look as if trying to apologize for all the bad students behavior. What was she going to say when she got called up? She didnt like much. Books and Art. Her Glassblowing things. But she couldnt say half of that up there without looking like a huge nerd or lame person. She wanted to seem fun to hang out with. She wanted at least one friend this year.

She settled on Glassblowing. It seemed like a good enough choice between what she did. She crossed her arms and laid her head on the desk. Then someone sat down next to her and not wanting to be rude she sat up straight to look at them. It was the Asher kid. She smiled at him and shifted in her seat to face him.

"Hello! My names Amethyst but you can call me Thia. Your names Asher right? Nice to meet you."

She dipped her head to the male as her purple eyes gaze shifted over him.

1615051640731.png
Dahlia Vernon
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}
Mentions: HISTORY GANG Y E A H!
She grinned at Kaiya as she took the rose. She felt the females hand brush hers but she didnt pay any attention to it. Accident most likely and she didnt want to say anything about it. Then something start to crumble in her open hand. Something that smelt like earth. She looked down at her hand and dirt covered her hand. How strange. She looked up from her hand to see if it was someones power.

She noticed a girl who seemed zoned out. It might have been her. She smiled at the girl ahd gave a little wave before turning to face Kaiya. She called her flower ethereal. Thats a first. No one really called her creations that just mainly something of nature. She looked to the side, face turning a dusty shade of red.

"Thank you."

She mumbled and then the girl was leaning over asking if they were going to eat with each other in the cafeteria. Her eyes sparkled and she nodded quickly. She successfully made a friend and one that wanted to eat with her! This was going better than she planned.

"Of course! Thats what friends do right? I wonder what they have for lun-"

Someone send the teachers desk flying into the wall and she slowly blinked. Why did they do that? Was it an accident or were they made they were called up? Seeing as the male was walking back to his desk casually it might have been an accident. She turned her gaze to see another student walk through the door late. This one seemed slightly stuck upish but she wasnt going to say anything about it.

Wasnt her place to judge him. He then sat down next to Amethyst who seemed to be already stressed as it was though she was acting nice to the male. She turned to look back at Kaiya.

"This is going to be one fun year if everyone is destroying things. Though we cant judge them can we? Anyway where do you come from?"

Alesia
Interaction: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll
Alesia paused the music on her phone when the teacher's desk was sent flying into the wall, because of the boy named Chita. Her eyes narrowed with disbelief, since she can't believe that another person caused destruction in the history teacher's classroom. "Um, Ms. Enatsu. Do you think it would be a good idea for everybody to get a piece of paper for their introduction? There are a lot of late people coming in, and some people are using their power in your class." said Alesia. She was uncomfortable with the other students saying their introduction now, since some of them weren't listening to the teacher when they said to not use their power in her class. Not to mention that she was worried about this, because someone is going to be hurt if they use their power by accident again. 'Nope. I am not letting someone else do their introduction after seeing that, since I will not risk them harming me or others here.' thought Alesia.
After saying that to the teacher, Alesia just uses her homing effect power to refill her sports bottle with a second mountain dew can from the mini cooler in her backpack. She wasn't hiding her power either, because anyone who was looking at Alesia would notice the weird angle of the liquid. Also, none of it was spilling on the floor, and a target icon appears on her eyes when she does that.

Silo

Silo looked at the girl that smiled at him, He nervously smiled back and waved. He didn't want to be rude. Maybe they could be a possible friend, Who knows? He went back to reading his book. He looked around the room and just now noticed the broken window. He nervously gulped. Hopefully he won't attract that kind of trouble. He was a bit caught off guard by the teacher's nonchalant attitude. Most teachers would have been absolutely livid about something being broken, let alone a window being broken. He sighed, Continuing to read his book.

Interactions: Songbird500 Songbird500

Michio
"Are they now?" Michio squinted his eyes as he blindly groped the air for his mug. Grasping the ceramic handle, he held it up to his lips and gulped down a few mouthfuls of cold brew before letting it float once more.

He was just about done with the scarf by now. That and well, judging by that spool he was running out of yarn already. Michio's needles clinked together as he worked on binding off the last row. He could add the fringe when he buys another spool after classes were over. For now, though, he raised it up proudly, triumphant at a week's worth of work, before folding it away for safekeeping.

coded by reveriee.

Haya was actually already staring at the door when another student came in. It got to the point where she expected them to come in. Her usual blank expression remained the same as he blabbered on, as smug as can be. When he was finished talking, Haya stared at him for a few more seconds like he was some idiot. Another student snatched her attention by asking a question about introductions. With a quick glance to the clock on the wall, she realized how long class had been dragging on.

"Yeah. Everyone get out a piece of paper and write down what I asked you to say for your introductions. Once you've done that, grab a pin..."

Haya pointed over to a shelf she had off to the side.

"And post your introductions on the wall."

The wall that the door was on was what she was referencing to.

"Then you're dismissed."

Her descend to the floor was slow and graceful. She made a quick glance to the broken glass from the window and her now broken desk.

"Except Craton, Martine, and Chita."

As far as she could tell, there were some interesting students in her class but she was tired of them. At this point she just wanted them out of her classroom. Plus, she had some things she had to take care of...

Lucas
Mentions - History Gang

Lucas felt the words clawing at his throat, desperate to be heard. He removed his jacket, shoving it into his duffle bag. But he wrote on a sheet of notebook paper: "My name is Lucas Campbell, I like food, I don't really know my power but I'm pretty sure it's regeneration or something."

The god in human disguise strode up to the front of the classroom. The marble face was equally parts both tranquil and arrogant, and the red shirt - it appeared some sort of design with a black skull design might have been a part of the shirt but it’d faded out - really only accentuated the fact that he did seem like Michelangelo chiseled him out of stone. His features seemed to have been plucked out of nature and settled into him. Sunlight woven into his short hair. Parts of the sky in his cold eyes. Roses petals taken and fashioned into his lips. Ivory for skin. And, most importantly, these features had been arranged into perfection. An Apollo in disguise full of chiseled muscles, all carefully sculpted lines in his arms and washboard abs. Maybe the David had gone missing from its pedestal, and what was in front of his peers was the missing, moving, breathing statue.

He walked up there, grabbed a pin and pinned the piece of paper to the wall and turned. He stared down at his classmates, blue eyes seeming to analyze and judge them as he looked at each of them straight in the eye. Lucas walked back to his desk, picked up his bag in one simple easy motion, and walked out in that same relaxed, arrogant fashion.

Where was the highest spot that he could climb? Probably the roof right? He went up to the roof, God only knows how exactly he did it, and pulled out an iPod and headphones, turning on his favorite song. He didn't really want to be around his classmates anymore because they obviously all hated him.

Alesia
Interaction: N/A
Mentioned: qunqun qunqun
Alesia took out a paper from her ring binder, and wrote down her introduction on it with her lead pencil. She wrote it down on the page that her name was Alesia Halpert, and they like to paint, cook, watch anime, and read manga. Her power works like the homing effect from a homing missile. There were two stick figures drawn on the paper. One of them had a bow and arrow, and a bunch of arrows was shown turning behind the wall that the other stick figure was running away from.
Alesia put the paper on the wall that the teacher had told them, took out another mountain dew can for some reason, and picked up her backpack after closing everything up. They headed out the classroom, and right behind Lucas's backpack. She put the mountain dew can in one of his drink carrying slots.
After doing that, Alesia drinked the soda from her sports bottle, looked at her phone to see what their next class was, and went to her science class.

Last edited:
1846fbe96d65ce0422698bc6f2577d77.gif

Hoshi Yoshida
Interacting: Open!
Mentions:
History Class
________________________________________________________________________________

Seeing the blonde boy's entrance as a perfect opportunity to sneak into class, Hoshi rushed over to the door and stepped in shortly after him. Luckily, the boy, who he now knew as 'Asher', made the decision to introduce himself as soon as he walked in, so Hoshi did his absolute best not to stand out, hastily making his way towards the nearest empty desk and sitting down with a thud before his speech ended. Was he in the clear? Had me hade it into class without being detected, and his tardiness being made note of? Even if he was eventually caught, he had already come up with a killer excuse before going into the classroom.

Following a suggestion, the introductions were promptly switched from in-person to on-paper, and Hoshi was quick to pull a notebook from his bag and rip a page out of it, taking his only pen out of his pocket and immediately getting to work on his introduction. He had to make it seem like he had already been in class, right? Slowly and carefully writing each letter to avoid sloppy handwriting, he wrote:

Yo! I'm Hoshi Yoshida. You can just call me Hoshi! I like a lot of stuff! Working out is fun, sports are cool, I really like boxing, food is awesome, hm...

He lightly tapped his pen against his cheek. He was definitely writing too much, but what was so wrong about sharing your interests? Besides, maybe someone who was into the same stuff as him would come talk to him about it. After reassuring himself, the point of the pen returned to the paper.

I can create clones of myself! Come to me and you can meet them sometime. Hopefully we can become great friends and work out together!

Once he was done with his introduction, he included a poorly-drawn picture of himself, throwing up what was a sorry excuse for a peace sign, and pinned the paper up on the wall. Although he was technically dismissed like his teacher had said, he took some time to look at some of the other papers his new classmates posted up, smiling while wide eyes thoughtfully read over each word and took in names, interests, and powers.​

Last edited:
~Aria Swirlveil~

Aria stays in her daze, just watching the flower as it goes from one person to the next. The earth covering seems to move with it, going from Dahila's hands to Kaiya's like it was following the flower. The elementalist's eyes followed it, like it was memorizing to her but the girl snapped out of it. She noticed the movement of Dahila's hand and looked at her confused, lifting her hand from Karen's to wave back.

The girl's eyes go back to the blue that they were as the dirt completely falls to the ground, staying at Dahila's and Kaiya's feet. There's a beat. Another. A third one goes by before her mind goes to stand and attempt to walk towards the two girls. She felt a pull, like that of the flower. Stopping just in front of the girls. "I-" Her voice tampers off, feeling the earth at her feet. She looks down even more confused. "I'm sorry, I didn't- I dont know how-" The girl's words tamper off. Like she wants to say something but the words don't want to come.

Instead of continuing what she was saying before she takes a deep breath and confident smile appears from her lips.
"Hi, I'm Aria. Do you mind if I join you two? I just need to write up something for the teach and I'll be done. I feel like we can help eachother."

Pulling her hand from her bag, she grabs a piece of paper and starts to write. "Aria Swirlveil, I can control the elements? At least that is what I think I can do. My powers are more using the elements to protect myself. I enjoy gardening and going on hikes into the world and tend to do martial arts." The paper isn't really full from it, but she thinks it will do and quickly goes to the board and back to the two girls.

1614231690181.png

Interactions: Dahila Viotto, Kaiya Katayama, Karen
Mentions: MinTea MinTea Cello. Cello. Songbird500 Songbird500

Last edited:
eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: History gang ily bye see u in Science

With every intrusive student and every chaotic introduction, Grayson sunk lower in his seat. He watched the mayhem with nothing but despair.

One chirpy student sent the teachers desk flying at the wall. No control whatsoever. One of the male twins had a very, in his prudish opinion, inappropriate introduction that made him awkwardly avert his eyes to the side. Multiple students didn't listen to what Ms Enatsu had asked, demonstrating their abilities anyway. Don't even get him started on the sheer amount of late kids coming in every few minutes.

Grayson was mortified.

These were who he would be stuck with for the entire year.

The only thing he had gathered from his first lesson? Morons. The lot of them.

He very reluctantly pulled a black notebook from his bag, and a pen from his pocket. The male had already introduced himself, but for the sake of those who can't manage to arrive on time he decided he'd do it anyway. Grayson sat up at his desk, back now straight and head tilted down as he wrote. The scratching of his pen against paper was the only sound from the despondent boy, and the eyes flickering along the words he wrote, the only movement.

It was the exact same as his introduction, scrawled in perfect black ink. Only, it was not perfect. The dot of an 'i' was not perfectly centred. That was an issue. His writing stopped for a long eerie and contemplative moment, a poor attempt at ignoring it. He then gave in and tore the page out, crumpled it in his hand, and started again. Extreme perfectionism for something so inconsequential.

Grayson Lavicchi.
Forms of psychic ability.
I enjoy not having to partake in classroom introductions.

The boy meticulously pulled this page out of the book, being far more careful not to tear it. Then he uncrossed a long leg, stood, and took his things to leave. Grayson even decided to pin the piece of paper a little bit higher on the wall because fuck short people.

The male didn't even linger to read the other pages. He had had enough. Just silently left the room without another glance.

Naomi Tachibana
Mentions: History class (Hi Guys! :) )
Interacts: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll

42beaf128a30049db9d663347f761f2c.jpg

Naomi sighed in relief, gladly getting a piece of paper out from her bag. Anything was better than standing up there and talking about yourself. It's not like people were actually going to read the papers...right? If they did she was sure they'd skip over hers. Another sigh escaped her lips as she twirled the pen between her fingers.

Name, something you like, and your power.

The instructions were simple enough, she already knew two of the three questions. But what did she like? More specifically, what did she like that she wanted to class to know about her? If she put she liked to study they could tease her, but if she put she could play multiple instruments they might ask her to play. And she wasn't sure she wanted to share her music just yet. But there really wasn't anything THAT interesting she liked. A few more minutes went by before she finally made up her mind. In the best handwriting she could, Naomi wrote:

I'm Naomi Tachibana, I like to play the ukulele, and I really enjoy science and reading. My power is called Siren.

There, friendly enough that she could maybe make friends. But still vague enough that no one would press her for more information, maybe. Naomi rose from her seat, briefly scanning the classroom as the other students figured out what they would write. She silently walked to the front of the classroom and grabbed a pin. Before walking up to the wall, however, she turned to Miss Enastu. "Thank you, ma'am, Have a wonderful day." She offered a small smile, feeling a bit sorry for the teacher. Finally, Naomi walked up to the wall, pinned her paper, and left the classroom.

1615155539559.png
Amethyst Lightwood
Interactions: Gao Gao {Grayson}
Mentions: HISTORY GANG
The male did not say anything and she narrowed her eyes slightly. Is it that hard not to be rude? She was trying to be friendly. Then the teacher said something about paper introduction. She could do that. Much easier than walking in front of everyone. She opened her small purse and pulled out a small notebook. Yes she carried a notebook wherever she went because she might need it. Which she needed it right now.

She took out her pen from earlier and tapped it against her chin. She made sure to have nice writing so her classmates didnt think she was sloppy. She didnt know what to put for the power. Like does she say she can heal thing? Create things out of light? She didnt want people to come to her for ever thing they might need to heal. Does she need to put her illusion power on their as well?

She didnt like that power and preferred it didnt exist. To many problems when it came to that power. She let out a sigh before decided on what to put.

My name is Amethyst Lightwood but go ahead and call me Thia.
I enjoy Glassblowing and taking part in competitions. I also enjoy reading.
Form of Light Creation.

She stood up and cringed at her writing. To sloppy to her standards. She hated the way the letters curled together and didnt seem nice and neat. She moved to the board and placed her thing right in the middle. Not to noticeable with all the other papers and she hoped no one read over it. She wasnt that interesting of a person like some of the people here. Some people had really cool powers or interests. She should have put something better on the paper.

She wrung her hands together and turned away from the board. She grabbed her purse out of her seat and pulled out her phone. She wasnt texting someone like people might thing she was busy learning away on a language app. Nerd. She knew it as well. She briefly looked up to leave through the door. She didnt bother to say by to Dahlia and Vernon they were busy within a conversation.

She started to walk down the hall her shoes slapping the floor with soft patters. She hated shoes. She also hated how that class went. She hoped she didnt have some of them within her next class or it would all be chaos. Only some of the people seemed chilled out in there. She then looked up from her phone to almost run into a male. She quickly stopped before she did. Thankful nothing in her hands to go flying but her phone which didnt end up going flying.

"Quite sorry! I was not paying attention-"

She looked up to see the male she bumped into earlier and the one who was a bitch to her about the cat. She crossed her arms and a glare set in her eyes.

"-Oh its you. Grayson was it? Dont act like a Cul alright? It doesnt look good on you."

She just called the guy an ass in French which she knew he understood. She wasnt walking away yet she just stepped back a bit. She didnt like having to tilt her head up to look at this guy. She could make light talk though. They were let out of class early and she didnt have anywhere to be yet.

"Anyways crazy class right?"

1615157466366.png
Dahlia Vernon
Interactions: MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria} Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 {Margate}
Mentions: HISTORY GANG
She looked up from Kaiya to see the girl she waved at and beamed. She then glanced up at the teacher who said something about paper introductions. Did she have to do it since she already introduced herself? It would be the safe to do it. Plus she could try to make friends.

"Hello Aria! That is such a lovely name! Im Dahlia and this is Kaiya! Of course you can join us!"

She reached into her bag and pulled out a small piece of paper. She had a pen in her hand and then started writing. She didnt put as much thought into it as Amethyst did. She didnt mind if her hand writing wasnt all that neat. Not everything had to be perfect!

My name is Dahlia Viotto but you can call me almost anything! I dont mind.
I enjoy gardening and anything nature!
I can create anything nature if I think about it!

She didnt put the other powers she obtained as she didnt want to seem like she was bragging or it was meant to be kept secret. She glanced over at Arias paper and beamed. She then stood up and walked to the board placing her paper along the many others. She took a small moment to glance over them wanting to learn about her classmates. Some seemed alot like her while others did not seem even close.

Could she get along with them well enough? She didnt mind training or working out but she would rather be in nature or dancing. She quickly stepped back from the board and noticed Vernons up there as well. He has left quickly to go do something before class. He was not sticking around to get in trouble though he was in the clear. She turned to look at the two females she was with and her eyes glittered.

She had made not only one friend but she considered this other girl a friend as well now. She then turned to see a tall monster girl and her mouth dropped slightly. She did not hesitate to walk up to her. She stood out much like Dahlia and Vernon did but in a good way!

"Hello! Your so beautiful! I wish I looked like you! Whats you name? Im Dahlia by the way!"

She grinned before looking back at the two females. She held up on finger to the taller one and walked over grabbing Kaiyas hand and the other girls hand and dragging them over to the taller girl again. She beamed up at her and didnt bother letting go of Kaiya and Arias hands.

"This is Kaiya and Aria! What class do you guys have next? I have Science."

She tilted her head. She was being really talkative for being a rather shy person. Maybe she just had a first day buzz to her or she was super excited she made one friend and thought she could make more.

Yokonu Saykire
1615156424553.png
Mentions: Dimple Doll Dimple Doll Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Lokka Lokka
Interactions: Open
Yokonu looked towards the front of the class, the new guy that entered late seemed arrogant and stupid saying stuff like that out loud is one way to get on the teachers bad side most likely. Though their attention soon went to the girl whos name they already forgot, her asking to just write their introduction down was probably the smartest thing they heard in this classroom so far. When the teacher gave the green light on it, it was hardly a surprise to him, theirs only so much stuff in this classroom that can be destroyed after all. With a sigh Yokonu took out a piece of paper along with a pencil and began to write
Yokonu Saykire
I mostly like tea and reading fiction novels
My powers enable me to float.

The last part was sorta true, they could technically use their powers to make it so that gravity has no effect on them but their powers actually did more than that, and they were not really going to share that, if someone wanted that information about them they would have to study them long enough to figure it out. Once they put their pencil back into their Satchel and put the strap around their shoulders in order before then making their way to the front in order to post the paper on the wall. They then calmly walked out the classroom knowing that it was likely going to be a long year with these students, as they entered the hallway they didn't pay very much attention to the people around them, that was until he saw a familiar face standing at the end of the hallway, his sister.

Yokonu Saykire & Avira Saykire
1615163261249.png Avira was already moving to approach Yokonu while his mind was registering her presence, grabbing the collar of his shirt and looking him straight in the eye annoyance was clear on her face "I should honestly punch you for that little stunt you pulled a while ago, but i figured you were to go anywhere it would be here, you just really know how to annoy me don't you.". Yokonu wasn't fazed much by what she said, as she then loosed the grip on his shirt and allowed him to break free. "Yeah, well i'm here now and doing just fine, i didn't really expect you to be here you know." with a glare Avira simply retorted with "Of course, i know you well enough to know what you would do and where you would go, you are pretty predictable you know that?" . Yokonu simply rolled his eyes as he simply said "Yeah, well you are my older sister i guess so of course you would know me quite well, though i don't need you babying me all the time, we are only one year apart in age." though the retort from Avira came faster than anticipated as she quickly spoke "Well if you didn't act like a big baby all the time then maybe i wouldn't need to baby you! Now come on i'll walk you over to class we should be fine here so it works out for both of us, but you should keep a eye out just in case, since i doubt they will give us the same room, maybe if i protested to the principal i could convince him to allow you to stay with me." Avira said that musing on the though while Yokonu sneered and crossed his arms, but didn't really say anything. Avira then grabbed Yokonus hand in order to walk him to the next classroom, she already had her backpack on her back so she was already quite ready as well for the next class, even though they doubted they would be doing anything important.

AURORA LEE

Thank goodness that the doll-like girl did not have to actually stand up in front of the class and give an introduction. She had never liked being the center of attention. It was not that she was usually an anxious presenter, but rather she was already a bit overwhelmed with her new environment. It just wasn't a good time, okay?

Aurora gladly followed the teacher's instructions and leaned over to grab the bag that she had placed on the floor next to her seat. She fumbled in the darn thing until she triumphantly pulled a slip of paper free of its grasp. She grabbed a pen that she had shoved into a side pocket of it and set to work on her task.

I'm Aurora Lee.
I enjoy baking and traveling.
I am an empath.

It was as simple as that.

She did not feel the need to elaborate on her gift (or maybe curse?) as she assumed most people would understand what she meant. The brunette had always considered her powers to be invasive. While she could not see into their minds as a telepathic individual could, she could sense their emotions. Thoughts could lie, but emotions? They always told the truth. She was like a walking polygraph test.

The empath stood from her seat and grabbed her bag, swinging it over one shoulder. She then made her way to the front of the class and grabbed a pin for herself. She offered the history teacher a soft smile before shifting over to the designated wall and pinned her information up. She then made her way out of the classroom and into the hallway.

INTERACTION(S): Open

Damien
Mentions - History gang

The one thing that Damien prided himself on was his analytical abilities. He took another cautious glance at the people still in the class. The people who'd left, vs the people that stayed behind. Most of the assholes had left. That was good. There were still people left to go up, but there were plenty that went up already, which meant that it was the prime time to act, because nobody would suspect a thing. He unfolded himself from the desk with an awkward kind of grace as the thin boy walked to the front of the school, looking down at his feet the entire time and keeping his soft curly brown hair in his eyes. He seemed to be currently drowning in a soft dark grey hoodie with grey stripes. He appeared to be wearing a white shirt underneath. And baggy jeans. All in all, he kind of just looked… well, forgettable. Ordinary.

He pinned a bit of drawing paper to the board that, in a surprisingly elegant and neat half-cursive writing with a charcoal pencil said "Damien Bryarliet. Books. Heat." It wasn't exactly a lie, because he did make things extremely hot... But it was still a little... half-truth

He looked up as he read the papers on the wall. It was best to know his classmates so that he'd know little bits about them. For example, from Amethyst's he understood that she was eager to please. Really? Putting a nickname in the paper you're pinning to a wall? Definitely eager to make friends. He should approach her maybe at some point. The asshole - Grayson he now knew - was probably a perfectionist, considering how there wasn't a single bit of ink out of place. And maybe thought highly of himself considering he introduced himself twice.

He paused at Naomi's. She had put a lot of her interests, but not much on her power which lead him to two conclusions, she was a strategist like him, or she felt generally uncomfortable with her power. Considering sirens involved temptation through an alluring song, and her power probably had something to do that which was... Yeah. That was fair. He felt amusement at the one - Alesia - that had drawn out her power, would she of been one of the ones to do a demonstration? It was certainly a powerful ability with the right application. Hoshi seemed friendly as well, maybe a bit bold and brash. He liked that every now and then as an ally, but maybe not so much in a friend. He liked quiet a lot more.

Aria seemed to be generally unsure of herself, maybe she was newer to this whole "powers" thing. Aurora's was, frankly, too straightforward for Damien to really get anything interesting from, maybe she didn't want to elaborate too much because her power was also seen as intrusive? Same went with Yokuno's. Very straight forward. Very to the point, he'd have to actually talk to the guy to know anything and... he didn't like doing that.

And finally Apollo's- damn Apollo's was just... boring. He liked food? Really? That's what he put for his likes? It was almost like he was trying to be boring. But he didn't know his power? That was interesting. He certainly acted like he was king.

Armed with a little more knowledge, Damien walked back to his chair, still not really looking up to see his classmates' faces, still blending into the background as much as he possibly could as he picked up his backpack to leave

Asher Bagora
Mentions: Cello. Cello.
Interactions: qunqun qunqun

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f434f79626f39783269304f4d68513d3d2d3832303833313231312e313566366464326239636136373263343438383633343730343833342e6a7067

Asher had taken his place next to what looked like an elegant young lady. She attempted to make conversation with him, but what she had in style and beauty, she lacked in an outwardly tough exterior. Could she have been strong? Possibly. But he wasn't looking for possibilities. Appetizers weren't on his list to devour. He was hungry for his next satisfying meal. His hunger for violence resulted in the boy ignoring the lady as his teacher instructed the class. Some students were quick to leave. Meanwhile, Asher found himself still scanning for his next prey. The sight of another blonde male came into his view as he began measuring him inside his head. A robust and imposing body? Check. Walks with a sense of pride? Check. And a stare that could freeze even the nastiest of beings? Check. Asher could barely contain a wicked grin that escaped his composure. A fellow student that resembled himself in many ways. He wasn't sure dessert would have come so early on the first day, but he sure wasn't complaining. The boy watched as the blonde male wrote his little introduction before getting up to read it himself. He didn't take long to read it, not wanting the other male to get away from him so quickly. He could feel his desire burning as the boy hastened his walk, practically almost knocking students out of his way should they be unlucky enough to be in it. A less than proper way to strut his strength, but he was in a hurry.

Asher's speed only slightly increased more and more as he watched the fellow blonde from a distance. Eventually watching as the male went to the roof instead of their next class. It was perfect. Some quality alone time could undoubtedly make for an excellent introduction statement. And maybe a little more if they shared the same uneasy temper. He noticed the boy had earbuds in before politely tapping his shoulder to get his attention. "Lucas, was it? I'd say this was a pleasure, but I haven't managed to see the goods yet," Asher stated as he ran his hand through his blonde hair. His introduction said something about regeneration, so the question was if he would be a punching bag or a problematic threat to put down. Truthfully he wanted to find out here and now, but his teacher would surely scold him for being so naughty on the first day. Patience was a virtue, but it was such an awful thing to deal with. His red eyes began to pierce the other's gaze as he could barely contain himself. His hands gently reaching into his pockets as he began to speak. "Let's get to the point of this little talk, shall we, darling? I like what I see. You seem strong, confident, and most of all, you seem bitter. Maybe even angry. Who knows! I would certainly love to find out, though." Asher continued to eye up the male before managing to calm his composure slowly. The relaxed nature he had showcased in the classroom had returned. His eyes began to look down on the fellow male as a lesser as his arrogant smirk shined brightly. "I hope you won't be a disappointment in the long run. So as I said in the classroom, please, entertain me till your heart's content."

1614232247274.png

Margate
interaction: Cello. Cello. MinTea MinTea {Kaiya} Neko_Kasai Neko_Kasai {Aria}​
margate was more or less glad that class had ended before she had to introduce herself. after all, it would have made everything extremely awkward for the girl. at least no one actually began to stare and her the whole lesson more preoccupied with others arriving. letting out a happy sigh she decided to just avoid posting an introduction it would probably result in some awkward and strange questions later. margate was about to leave and perhaps go talk to Chita again since he'd been the only one that had talked to her so far.

but that was when another girl came up to her.. and well again even more kind word as she looked down at the other girl margates shiny cheeks became very dull almost reddening under the scales it was clear she was blushing HARD. "oh oh umm err th-th-thanks.. i don't usually get compliments like that.. s-s-sorry.. umm oh my names margate nice to meet you, Dahlia oh and" margate looked up at the other 2 smiling wide her maw fill of shark-like teeth showing towards them all. "oh umm hi as well.. didn't really get to do any full introductions but.. whatever i think we all got the same class actually" margate tried to make small talk fumbling her words as she spoke.

Lucas
Mentions - This weird fucker (Asher)

It looked like he was smiling maybe for the briefest of minutes as he whirled around in surprise, his movements a lot looser up above all his worries and cares. That probably made him a bit more dangerous to fight. Less rigidly in control. His marble composure immediately came back. These shits were starting to infiltrate his happy place now? Fuck no. This was his space, thankyouverymuch. Get out, asshole.

He analyzed Asher, his eyes cold and uncaring as he seemed to barely pay any attention to the kid's words, moreso taking in tone and body language. The blond hair. The arrogant stance. The piercing gaze. Maybe his eyebrows creased for a second, as his head suddenly shot up at Asher with the declaration of "entertain me."

"You want me to.. what. Suck your dick?" He said, flatly and with a lot of effort, he raised an eyebrow, as if finding this entire situation rather ridiculous. His own frigid, marble features meeting this.... person's... what the fuck was happening????????

eyeborder2.png
Grayson Lavicchi
Interactions: Cello. Cello. (Amethyst / Clutz)

As soon as he was out of that cursed classroom he could feel himself relax slightly. He was still frowning like usual, but the tension in his skull eased. If he had to sit through anymore stand-up introductions he was going to open the window and throw himself to the concrete.

Grayson had paused to double check if he put his pen back into his pocket when he heard someone's footsteps stop sharply. Almost another collision. Oh how I wonder who that could be.

"Clutz." He acknowledged her with a distasteful tone. Of course it was her. Who else. Whenever he had encountered Amethyst she was always looking at a book or her phone. Not a very bright decision when walking around. He gently motioned towards her hands which were preoccupied with the device. "..Do you ever pay attention?"

Amethyst said being an ass didn't look good on him.

"Neither does your outfit." Grayson woke up today and chose chaos.

She looked acceptable, but the male was just being rude on purpose now. He was finding himself successfully pissing off almost everyone he had spoken to so far, forming a growing list of enemies. But Grayson didn't really care. In his eyes he was too good for them. A sliver of brilliance amongst simpletons. People easily played into games of coy smiles and flattery just for a fraction of his families prowess.

Then an eyebrow arched elegantly. Bit of a sly question coming to his lips.

"...Why are you so concerned with how I appear?"
He knew she didn't have an interest in him, however the opportunity to be snarky would not be passed on. He was feeling incredibly bad tempered, especially after History.

But that same despairing look took him over at the mention of the class. He didn't know why she was attempting small talk with him, but he didn't even want to think about what he had just witnessed. It welled him with negative energy.

"Horrid." The boy commented bluntly, a defeated sigh drifting from his lips. "The class was horrid." Grayson flowed with nothing but burning pessimism, a festering coil of annoyed gloom. "Utter shit, if you will." Then he turned, and continued walking. But it was slower than before, silent invitation for the female to walk with him to the next class. He'd much prefer the clumsy fool was beside him rather than behind, should she choose to not pay attention and walk into him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back